PDA

View Full Version : Kerry endorsed by French cousin!

kenwoodallpromos
09-20-2004, 04:56 PM
Excerpt:

Mr. Kerry's cousin happens to be mayor of St. Briac France).
"I know my cousin, and I know he has a clear view of the rest of the world," said 58-year-old Brice Lalonde. "And sometimes the rest of the world feels a little bit left out, not understood by the United States."
"I must say too," added Mr. Lalonde, a former French environment minister and one-time presidential candidate, "his environmental policies are much better than Mr. George Bush's."

With icy relations between France and the United States only beginning to thaw, *****Mr. Lalonde also plays down the family heritage, appearing fearful that a misplaced remark might dim Mr. Kerry's presidential ambitions.
During an hourlong interview Friday, he described in clipped English his own past as an antinuclear campaigner, plans to burnish St. Briac's artistic heritage and his qualified support for the war on Iraq.
*********** But when asked what kind of president Mr. Kerry would make, Mr. Lalonde clammed up.
"I don't know," he said. "You must ask him."

superfecta
09-20-2004, 10:47 PM
thats an endorsement?You must ask him?Why bother saying anything Frog?Man, with a cousin like that who needs Republicans

Tom
09-20-2004, 10:55 PM
Could THIS guy be the world "leader" Kerry says is supporting him?
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Talk about the French Connection.