PDA

View Full Version : Chris Kotulak

jay68802
01-02-2019, 02:59 PM
I spent this weekend at Fonner Park. I met Chris in the Finish Line for the first time. He is our new COO. We had a nice conversation that ranged from Fonner trying to put in historical racing to other subjects.

During the weekend I saw him several times. He was out on the floor talking to the horse players. I just want to say it is refreshing to have some one out there that seemed very interested in how the customers felt. I wish him luck at his new position and hope he can find a house soon.

Immortal6
01-03-2019, 01:11 AM
I spent this weekend at Fonner Park. I met Chris in the Finish Line for the first time. He is our new COO. We had a nice conversation that ranged from Fonner trying to put in historical racing to other subjects.

During the weekend I saw him several times. He was out on the floor talking to the horse players. I just want to say it is refreshing to have some one out there that seemed very interested in how the customers felt. I wish him luck at his new position and hope he can find a house soon.

Was in the handicapping contest there New Year's Day and met him as well. Seems like a genuinely nice guy that I hope can turn Fonner around for my generation. Wish him the best of luck :ThmbUp:

cj
01-03-2019, 11:18 AM
Chris is a great guy, miss having him here in OKC.

Afleet
01-03-2019, 09:42 PM

did he get fired from Remington?

cj
01-04-2019, 11:52 AM
did he get fired from Remington?

No, he took the new job, step up plus he has a lot of history in Nebraska and some family.

Clocker
01-05-2019, 12:50 AM
No, he took the new job, step up plus he has a lot of history in Nebraska and some family.

Agree, a good step up from his position at Remington Park. A good guy, knows racing and knows a lot of history about mid-western racing. He wrote a biography of Jack Van Berg, a giant of racing in the mid-west for many years.

https://www.amazon.com/Glory-Lifetime-Mentoring-Dedication-Perseverance/dp/0989155307/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1546666971&sr=8-1&keywords=jack+van+berg

Lemon Drop Husker
01-05-2019, 12:19 PM

He is. As genuine a person as there is.

Happy as heck he is back in God's country. ;)

Afleet
01-06-2019, 02:30 PM
I hope he brought his parka