PDA

View Full Version : The Turkey trys again

Hammerhead
09-19-2004, 12:05 PM
Going to try with a new setup and idea. Hopeing for better results.

www.writewayprinting.com

CapperLou
09-19-2004, 03:41 PM
Hammerhead:

I wish you well in your new challenge!!! I should tell you that just like last year--the chalk is killing me at Belmont again. Yesterday I had to rely on a 13.40 winner at LAD and a 29.00 winner in a race I dutched two horses at APX.

You know I use Equisim and think the world of it--it must be a jinx for me at Belmont in fall. I do well at Belmont in the earlier meet of the year, but the fall is a piece of work for me.

Good Luck!!!! I wish APX would stay open--it has been another banner summer/fall for me there. Now on to Hawthorne!!

All the best,

CapperLou

I'll be keeping an eye on you!!!!!!

Hammerhead
09-19-2004, 05:13 PM
Hanging in there today Capperlou Catching a profit on my dutching and in the 1st race at AP hooked that exacta because of bad odds on the winning horse. 3rd at AP had the 40+ horse in my dutch.

CapperLou
09-19-2004, 05:30 PM
Glad to hear you had the big winner in 3AP--if I dutched the race I would have had him--but I did not.

I did bang the exacta in the 7th APX at 54.00--had these two horses on top as standouts--the other good one was my best bet of day in 4LAD #10 which paid 11.20--and had the 516.60 exacta by putting the 1,3,8,11 under the #10. The 8 was the top comp horse for me on Equisim although it was way down there on the profile screen--got lucky!!! Nothing good at Belmont as usual.

All the best,

CapperLou

Hammerhead
09-19-2004, 07:05 PM
I washed out in the late races at AP caught the winner in the 10th at Bel. Tried Bay Meadows but that track is worthless. Phony as a 8 day clock. I'll have to try another late track next weekend and make some revisions on my picks and ES 5 setup.
Not thinking as clearly as I should be.