PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Who was that dumbass that said.........

JustMissed
09-17-2004, 09:25 PM
Hey, who was that DUMBASS that said a few days ago that the Florida Surpreme court would overrule my wonderful Governor Jeb Bush, hehehehehehehehehehe:

"By JACKIE HALLIFAX, Associated Press Writer

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - The Florida Supreme Court (news - web sites) ruled 6-1 Friday that Ralph Nader (news - web sites) can be on the state's November ballot as the Reform Party presidential candidate.

The court's ruling met a Saturday deadline for mailing 25,000 ballots to overseas voters, most of them military personnel.

As the Green Party candidate in 2000, Nader attracted 97,000 Florida votes. Most Democrats and many Republicans agree that those votes cost Democrat Al Gore (news - web sites) the presidency.

President Bush (news - web sites) won the state by 537 votes after three weeks of recounts and legal fighting — much of it before Florida's high court.

This year, Nader had been on and off Florida's ballot several times over the last two weeks as lawsuits filed by the Florida Democratic Party and several individual voters challenged his certification as the Reform Party candidate."[End Quote]

YOU DEMLIBS ARE SUCH LOSERS. I LAUGH AT YOU SO HARD I MAY HAVE TO START WEARING DEPENDS.

JM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JustMissed
09-17-2004, 09:41 PM
Oh, I remember, it was Secretariat that said:"I'd be surprised if the FLA Supreme Court doesn't overrule Jeb on this one."

Looks like he was wrong about that one just like he was wrong about Memo-Gate.hehehe.

Hey Secreatary, Lead, Follow or Get Out Of The Way........

JM:cool: