PDA

View Full Version : No access to website

CheckMark
11-26-2018, 01:42 PM
I like this site called deadheat.com and it does horse racing selections in a analytical way. I was going on there today and the site said:

502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu)

I am not good with advanced computer names and how to do it so that is why I am asking if someone can please fix this problem...

Thank you.

JustRalph
11-26-2018, 02:11 PM
I like this site called deadheat.com and it does horse racing selections in a analytical way. I was going on there today and the site said:

502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu)

I am not good with advanced computer names and how to do it so that is why I am asking if someone can please fix this problem...

Thank you.

Dead heat is dead.

For sale

Or did you already know that? Sneaky devil.....

CheckMark
11-26-2018, 04:14 PM
Dead heat is dead.

For sale

Or did you already know that? Sneaky devil.....

I thought that :lol: but they must have done really bad. It sucks because it actually used there picks if I didn’t want to handicap a race or 2. :pound:

pandy
11-27-2018, 06:49 AM
He had an interesting methodology for harness racing and it was free.

CheckMark
11-27-2018, 02:23 PM
He had an interesting methodology for harness racing and it was free.

Do you have contact info for this company or any way I can reach them personally? Thanks if you can find a email or something.

But found this when I searched today
https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?src=dpp&miid=270172109&isc=get30off
$55,000 for a website? W.O.W

PaceAdvantage
11-27-2018, 02:44 PM
LULZ

You never fail to impress.

CheckMark
11-27-2018, 04:06 PM
LULZ

You never fail to impress.

You never fail to impress Is my impressions good?

MONEY
11-27-2018, 04:22 PM
You never fail to impress Is my impressions good?
Apparently, you haven't learned anything about when is the proper time to just shut up and move on.

CheckMark
11-27-2018, 05:01 PM
Apparently, you haven't learned anything about when is the proper time to just shut up and move on.

Yea and people cannot backing me with there next insult. No matter how many times I post I am ALWAYS BULLIED!

MONEY
11-27-2018, 05:28 PM
Yea and people cannot backing me with there next insult. No matter how many times I post I am ALWAYS BULLIED!
Again you speak.:bang:
Just let this thread and other threads die.:rip:

headhawg
11-27-2018, 09:47 PM
Yea and people cannot backing me with there next insult. No matter how many times I post I am ALWAYS BULLIED!Didn't you post something about not being offended? Look at that thread and your reply to me. Figure it out kid -- you ask a lot of questions but don't like any of the answers even when people try to help. I suspect that will no longer happen, so don't bitch about people not replying to your posts.

PaceAdvantage
11-27-2018, 11:31 PM
He's done. Gone. Not coming back. Gave him a second chance...didn't work out.

He's a kid and shouldn't be betting anyway...18 is the rule in Canada too, right?

Whatevs...

And why do so many (INCLUDING THE YOUNG KIDS), not get my LULZ stuff?