PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Prager -- Are You a Liberal?

chickenhead
09-16-2004, 04:35 PM
On Game Theory's recommendation I've read some of this guys articles, thought I would post one of them here. I would rather post the text here, but can't get it to format right.

http://www.dennisprager.com/areyouliberal.html

Curious as to how people on this board feel about these characterizations.....

schweitz
09-16-2004, 04:51 PM
I found one that I agree with---does that mean I'm a closet liberal?;)

JustRalph
09-16-2004, 07:46 PM
http://www.justralph.com/prager.jpg

Tom
09-16-2004, 07:49 PM
Not only do I not agree with any of them, I didn't much care for the FONT they were printed in! :D

chickenhead
09-16-2004, 07:55 PM
I don't agree with any of them either....does this mean I'm a damned conservative?!?!?!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Tom, you said the meetings were when, Wednesday's at 7:00? ;)

schweitz
09-16-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by chickenhead
I don't agree with any of them either....does this mean I'm a damned conservative?!?!?!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Tom, you said the meetings were when, Wednesday's at 7:00? ;)

Can I still attend?;)

chickenhead
09-16-2004, 08:02 PM
you can be my sponsor.:D

wolsons
09-16-2004, 08:18 PM
Not only do I not agree with any of them, I didn't much care for the FONT they were printed in!

Oh God man, you crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Steve

doophus
09-16-2004, 08:36 PM
WHERE ARE THE LIBERALS?????

Sec, ljb, hcap, andicap.......

Give us your take.

betchatoo
09-16-2004, 08:59 PM
If you had to believe in all those tings I wouldn't qualify as a liberal either (but I hate going to damn meetings). However, I have some very conservative friends who believe in some of them. Shall I now tell them they must vote for Kerry?

Tom
09-16-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by betchatoo
If you had to believe in all those tings I wouldn't qualify as a liberal either (but I hate going to damn meetings). However, I have some very conservative friends who believe in some of them. Shall I now tell them they must vote for Kerry?

No, just send them to therapy. They will get better!;)

doophus
09-16-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by betchatoo
If you had to believe in all those tings I wouldn't qualify as a liberal either (but I hate going to damn meetings). However, I have some very conservative friends who believe in some of them. Shall I now tell them they must vote for Kerry? Betchatoo....Sorry, I didn't intend to slight you; it was that 2nd LI tea that made me do it.

For some reason, your's and Andi's views are respected by me; the more I consume, the more I respect.