PDA

View Full Version : Peter Miller?

linrom1
11-19-2018, 11:49 AM
For those of you betting races on the west coast, is Peter Miller a horse whisperer?

Could he train a three-legged draft horse to run faster than his other magic sprinters like Roy H, Bobbie Abu Dhabi etc?

This sport is a joke!

Is Miller better than Navarro and Servis? And why is it that these types of trainers other than Baffert excel with sprinters?

Solid Wager, his 7-year old just scored the highest rating in his career, looking like he could easily beat Kona Gold.:puke:

BIG49010
11-19-2018, 05:48 PM
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143822&highlight=peter+miller

Does more than whisper!

Onion Monster
11-19-2018, 08:08 PM
Hay and oats and soul patches

ZippyChippy423
11-19-2018, 08:59 PM
I lost respect for PM when several years ago he lodged a trainers objection on a ticky tack foul. If you are in the business trainer objectings are pretty low and frowned upon.

Cuffdaddy
11-19-2018, 09:48 PM
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143822&highlight=peter+miller

Does more than whisper!

The Horse Screamer!!

PaceAdvantage
11-20-2018, 05:03 AM
I lost respect for PM when several years ago he lodged a trainers objection on a ticky tack foul. If you are in the business trainer objectings are pretty low and frowned upon.I laughed

lamboguy
11-20-2018, 08:44 AM
I lost respect for PM when several years ago he lodged a trainers objection on a ticky tack foul. If you are in the business trainer objectings are pretty low and frowned upon.i made a big score on a trainer objection that got overturned at Churchill. i saw the flagrant foul on the backstretch on television and called Jeff Talley up to make an objection. the rider couldn't because the horses neck banged into his teeth that he lost right there and he was bleeding. it was the very last race that day and all the stewards wanted to do was get out of the place. it took them less than 2 minutes and they put up Talley's horse. the horses name was INITFORTHECANDY if i remember right.

v j stauffer
11-20-2018, 01:48 PM
I lost respect for PM when several years ago he lodged a trainers objection on a ticky tack foul. If you are in the business trainer objectings are pretty low and frowned upon.

Trainers objections are are not frowned upon and treated with the same respect and diligence as a jockey's or owners objection.

Where do you come up with this stuff?

RunDustyRun
11-20-2018, 02:25 PM
Well the meds aren't working on all his stock...dropped two horses I to lower claiming on saturday...both went off as favorites...one pulled up right out of the gate and the other lasted three furlongs...neither horse was right..shadiest trainer in SoCal in my opinion