PDA

View Full Version : "Let them go naked"

JustMissed
09-16-2004, 11:25 AM
In case you have been too involved with MEMO-GATE, here is a snippet from drudgereport.com:

"
Heinz Kerry Visits Hurricane Aid Center

Wed Sep 15, 6:05 PM ET

By SAM DOLNICK, Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK - Teresa Heinz Kerry, encouraging volunteers as they busily packed supplies Wednesday for hurricane relief efforts in the Caribbean, said she was concerned the effort was too focused on sending clothes instead of essentials like water and electric generators.

"Clothing is wonderful, but let them go naked for a while, at least the kids," said Heinz Kerry, the wife of Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry (news - web sites). "Water is necessary, and then generators, and then food, and then clothes."

HEY, I'M SURPRISED SHE DIDN'T CALL THEM "COLORED CHILDREN".

I HOPE THE NAACP TAKES NOTE OF WHAT THE KERRY'S THINK OF AFRICANS.

JM

ElKabong
09-16-2004, 11:40 AM
Kitty Kelly might have been better off going after Teresa Ketchup. At least some of her mud might actually stick on Heinz.

JustMissed
09-16-2004, 12:03 PM
Hey, this is such typical DemLib thinking. Look where she was when she made her comments:

"Heinz Kerry stopped by a market in the heart of Brooklyn's Caribbean community, where she spoke French with Haitian vendors and shook hands with volunteers busy packing food, clothes and other relief supplies to be shipped to several Carribean islands hit by Hurricane Ivan. Her husband's campaign donated water, blankets and first aid kits. "

HERE she is in a Haitian(Black community)in Brooklyn.

The people probably are just getting by themselves and doing the best they can to give what they have on hand and she's bitching that they aren't sending expensive generators to the Caribbean hurricane victims and dis-repects them with her "go naked" comment.

So typical of the DemLib mind.

Notice that her lying husband's campaign DID NOT donate any generators.

Are these the kind of people you want sleeping in our White House? I don't think so.

JM

:mad:

Tom
09-16-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by JustMissed

Are these the kind of people you want sleeping in our White House? I don't think so.

JM

:mad:

Only if they sleep naked! For a while, anyways. :D

Is this a prelude of the Kerry plan for America? :eek: