PDA

View Full Version : DRF bets - promotion

Secondbest
10-28-2018, 12:58 PM
I just received an email from DRF bets. They are offering a promotion .If you deposit $50 they will give you $150 more in wagering credits. You must bet the entire $200 before you can withdraw. At least that's how I read it.
Has anyone here ever taken part in their promotions? Any problems betting or withdrawing?
It sounds good but I've always believed no one ever gives you anything for nothing.

Rollingpk3
10-28-2018, 01:50 PM
excellent wagering service if you like the drf products and are not a high volume bettor that prefers the highest rebates. if you wager I highly recommend the classic platform instead of their new platform. Just read the fine print but they have always come through with any promotion they have ever offered. i am sure you would need to put the free money they give through their service at least once before withdrawing, but after they you should be good.

Secondbest
10-28-2018, 02:09 PM
Thanks. I'll give it a try.

bello
10-28-2018, 02:45 PM
OK Breaking my self imposed exile but I cannot say enough good things about DRF Bets. Between rebates on some tracks that no one else has like harrahs philadelphia and invites to some private activities, free contests which have earned me close to 1k over the last 6 months, and luncheons at the track ( I guess I earned VIP status) , free racing forms and good user interface, I would recommend DRF Bets.

Any time I had an issue which were all fairly trivial, I have a personal representative that takes care of it immediately.

GMB@BP
10-28-2018, 03:00 PM
Never had an issue with them, several of their promotions require a "roll over" provision to get the free money so make sure you read the specifics.

Secondbest
10-28-2018, 03:17 PM
I appreciate the feedback. Thank you all. I am definitely going to sign up

Tom
10-28-2018, 04:32 PM
So for $50, I can bet $200 on the BC and keep whatever I win?
Sounds good.

Betting $50 at 2-1 odds.

Secondbest
10-28-2018, 05:45 PM
It's only for new members. Check out the website to be sure.

metro
10-29-2018, 11:03 AM
imo, they do have as good of a rewards program as any of the ADW providers but much like their main site, DRF.com, using DRFBets is just too cumbersome, especially on mobile. Window after window opening and too many clicks or screen taps just to enter a wager. The main page fails to update too, especially on big race days.

Secondbest
11-11-2018, 11:53 AM
Thank you to everyone who responded. I joined received the promo the next day. No problems so far. Free contests, another promo. I'm happy with it. Thanks again.