PDA

View Full Version : Chumpy's Toilette paper, unsecured cell phone, and Hillary's email

hcap
10-25-2018, 10:43 AM
Rachel Maddow unveils her new theory on why Trump walks around with toilet paper stuck to his shoe
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/watch-rachel-maddow-unveils-new-theory-trump-walks-around-toilet-paper-stuck-shoe/

The stable genius should yell "lock me up" at his rally's

https://youtu.be/_H5n3Fbl7OE?t=6

hcap
10-25-2018, 10:51 AM
The New York Times reports today that our commander-in-chief uses a personal iPhone that’s insecure and routinely surveilled by Russian and Chinese intelligence agencies. Despite being warned repeatedly about this, he continues to use it to call up his friends and yak all night long:

White House officials say they can only hope he refrains from discussing classified information when he is on them….They said they had further confidence he was not spilling secrets because he rarely digs into the details of the intelligence he is shown and is not well versed in the operational specifics of military or covert activities.

Lock him up:puke::puke::puke:

ReplayRandall
10-25-2018, 10:55 AM
Funny stuff Harry, as I've thrown out the comic section of my newspaper and just read your posts now, for a chuckle here and there....:cool:

hcap
10-25-2018, 11:05 AM
Funny stuff Harry, as I've thrown out the comic section of my newspaper and just read your posts now, for a chuckle here and there....:cool:You can't throw out the comics now. Anything covering Chumpy is a laugh a minute riot, assuming you don't receive a mail bomb for laughing out loud.:rolleyes:

Lemon Drop Husker
10-25-2018, 11:11 AM
Holy shit Batman.

Did somebody post a Rachel Maddow clip and post it as serious content? :pound:

hcap
10-25-2018, 11:24 AM
Holy shit Batman.

Did somebody post a Rachel Maddow clip and post it as serious content? :pound:Award winning journalist compared to vapid Trump TV pundits posted so often here.

The trailing toilette paper tells it all:lol:

chadk66
10-25-2018, 11:26 AM
Of course it won’t be long till we learn that’s BS and nobody else is dumb as Hillary :lol:

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 11:27 AM
This isn't the first time Trump's use of personal phones has been reported on...

https://images1.houstonpress.com/imager/u/blog/9327721/o0ujojz.jpg

ElKabong
10-25-2018, 11:29 AM
Holy shit Batman.

Did somebody post a Rachel Maddow clip and post it as serious content? :pound:

Whenever I have a bad day, I watch replays of maddow on election night where she reacts in horror and pain over Trump beating Hilary. Suddenly, a smile comes over my face and I chuckle.

Life's little pleasures. Can't beat them.

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 11:31 AM
So wait...Obama was able to keep his Blackberry when he first became president (they were able to give him an ENHANCED security version), but the same wasn't done for Trump? They just let him talk away on a non-secure phone?

And you buy this bullshit? All of you? Truly buy everything that's sold to you?

Wow.

https://www.newsweek.com/president-obama-gets-keep-his-blackberry-77947

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 11:32 AM
The New York Times reports today that our commander-in-chief uses a personal iPhone that’s insecure and routinely surveilled by Russian and Chinese intelligence agencies. Despite being warned repeatedly about this, he continues to use it to call up his friends and yak all night long:

White House officials say they can only hope he refrains from discussing classified information when he is on them….They said they had further confidence he was not spilling secrets because he rarely digs into the details of the intelligence he is shown and is not well versed in the operational specifics of military or covert activities.

Lock him up:puke::puke::puke:So they were able to secure Obama's Blackberry that he so desperately WANTED TO KEEP USING when he first became president, but they let Trump talk all day long on an unsecured iPhone.

I call bullshit of the highest order.

hcap
10-25-2018, 11:40 AM
So they were able to secure Obama's Blackberry that he so desperately WANTED TO KEEP USING when he first became president, but they let Trump talk all day long on an unsecured iPhone.

I call bullshit of the highest order.

Another idiotic what-about-ism
Did Obama also trail toilet paper?

From your link.....

"But Obama won't be carrying the same BlackBerry. Instead, he'll get a new device specially equipped with superencrypting security software to ward off hackers. His address book will be limited to a small group of family, friends and senior staffers, all of whom must first receive a security briefing to get on the list. A special server will block emails from unapproved senders, and messages sent by the president will be encrypted so that they cannot be forwarded. (NEWSWEEK has learned that Vice President Joe Biden quickly me-too'd and will get a similar device.)"

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 11:44 AM
**** YOU and your WHATABOUTISM bullshit.

It's IMPORTANT TO BRING UP THE FACTS OF THE PAST to show what BULLSHIT YOU'RE ATTEMPTING TO SPREAD IN THE HERE AND NOW.

If you think for ONE SECOND Trump is walking around TALKING ON AN UNSECURED iPHONE, you're THE BIGGEST ****ING IDIOT IN THE WORLD.

Period. End of story.

just like OBAMA was equipped with a SECURE BLACKBERRY (HISTORICAL FACT), thus TRUMP (also a POTUS, just like OBAMA), is equipped with a SECURE iPhone, no matter what your little FANTASY LAND hit pieces want to say otherwise.

hcap
10-25-2018, 11:51 AM
**** YOU and your WHATABOUTISM bullshit.

It's IMPORTANT TO BRING UP THE FACTS OF THE PAST to show what BULLSHIT YOU'RE ATTEMPTING TO SPREAD IN THE HERE AND NOW.

If you think for ONE SECOND Trump is walking around TALKING ON AN UNSECURED iPHONE, you're THE BIGGEST ****ING IDIOT IN THE WORLD.

Period. End of story.

just like OBAMA was equipped with a SECURE BLACKBERRY (HISTORICAL FACT), thus TRUMP (also a POTUS, just like OBAMA), is equipped with a SECURE iPhone, no matter what your little FANTASY LAND hit pieces want to say otherwise.

Duh, from the NYT.

Trump is a Republican, right? This is the party that spent two years pretending to be outraged that Hillary Clinton used an unclassified network to respond to an email about a phone call to the newly-elected president of Malawi. But their reaction to the president of the United States chatting merrily away on a phone that we know the Russians and Chinese are listening in on? Apparently nothing.

BTW, Hillary was exonerated no matter all the old rethugs clutching their pearls and fainting away

LOCK HIM the the f**k UP

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 11:54 AM
Trump (he's the POTUS...just like OBAMA) IS NOT TALKING ON AN UNSECURED PHONE...no matter HOW MUCH YOU OR THE NYT WANTS HIM TO BE DOING SO.

Do you even have ANY common sense left inside of you? Or has it all rotted away because of your Trump disease?

JUST THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

THINK ABOUT IT.

FOR A MINUTE

POTUS.

FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS NOW.

STILL TALKING ON AN UNSECURED PHONE.

THINK.

THINK.

THINK.

THINK.

POTUS.

Are you ****ing kidding me?

Ely, help me out...smartest guy in the room...you believe this too, right buddy?

jay68802
10-25-2018, 12:30 PM
THINK.

THINK.

THINK.

THINK.

This is sort of like asking a E8 to close from off the pace, not happening.

Tom
10-25-2018, 12:48 PM
What-about-ism = You got me with that, it proves I made a stupid statement and I have to back out it somehow.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 12:52 PM
‘Too inconvenient’: Trump goes rogue on phone security (https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/21/trump-phone-security-risk-hackers-601903)

I'm sure its more fake news this time around too...

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 01:07 PM
Like I said...I'm sure you believe that Trump is talking on insecure cell phones...

I read the article from May...it actually mentions his phones ARE swapped out on a regular basis, just like Obama...mentions whatever twitter device he uses (or purports to use...I still don't believe he actually tweets) doesn't need to be swapped...plus again, it's an article written with mostly if not all ANONYMOUS SOURCES.

I'm glad you believe everything besides your own common sense.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 01:13 PM
Like I said...I'm sure you believe that Trump is talking on insecure cell phones...

I read the article from May...it actually mentions his phones ARE swapped out on a regular basis, just like Obama...mentions whatever twitter device he uses (or purports to use...I still don't believe he actually tweets) doesn't need to be swapped...plus again, it's an article written with mostly if not all ANONYMOUS SOURCES.

I'm glad you believe everything besides your own common sense.

Smoke dude...

I also find it shocking people can be in attendance to Presidential Daily NSA meetings without security clearances... until they are.

:rolleyes:

hcap
10-25-2018, 03:47 PM

I'm glad you believe everything besides your own common sense.What is news is the Chinese and the Russians are specifically listening in

How about documenting your so-called "swapped out on a regular basis", and if so is there any evidence now that is done before he is eaves-dropped on regularly?

ReplayRandall
10-25-2018, 03:53 PM
What is news is the Chinese and the Russians are specifically listening in

How about documenting your so-called "swapped out on a regular basis", and if so is there any evidence now that is done before he is eaves-dropped on regularly?

I heard Trump only used that phone with his SS, when his meals were ready for pick-up at McDonald's..:popcorn:

hcap
10-25-2018, 04:01 PM
I heard Trump only used that phone with his SS, when his meals were ready pick-up at McDonald's....:popcorn:Yeah I heard he has 2.

One for with cheeses and
One for without buns.....

(CNN)On the campaign trail, President Donald Trump's typical McDonald's meal contained nearly a day's worth of calories and sodium, almost double the recommended daily dose of saturated fat and 2½ times the sugar he should eat in a day, according to US Dietary Guidelines.

Former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski wrote about it in his book about the campaign, saying Trump would order two Big Macs, two Filet-o-Fish sandwiches and a chocolate milkshake.

"Well, he never ate the bread, " Lewandowski told CNN's Alisyn Camerota. "He was busy campaigning.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 04:04 PM
Yeah I heard he has 2.

One for with cheeses and
One for without buns.....

(CNN)On the campaign trail, President Donald Trump's typical McDonald's meal contained nearly a day's worth of calories and sodium, almost double the recommended daily dose of saturated fat and 2½ times the sugar he should eat in a day, according to US Dietary Guidelines.

Former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski wrote about it in his book about the campaign, saying Trump would order two Big Macs, two Filet-o-Fish sandwiches and a chocolate milkshake.

"Well, he never ate the bread, " Lewandowski told CNN's Alisyn Camerota. "He was busy campaigning.

Honestly that's pretty impressive. :ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

ReplayRandall
10-25-2018, 04:08 PM

The sacrifices Trump makes for our country are truly inspiring...:headbanger:

hcap
10-25-2018, 04:13 PM
Honestly that's pretty impressive. :ThmbUp::ThmbUp:Remember the doctor he paid off, oh wait I forgot, wrote his OWN glowing physical report?

Guess he can also bypass...

Donald Trump's typical McDonald's meal contained nearly a day's worth of calories and sodium, almost double the recommended daily dose of saturated fat and 2½ times the sugar he should eat in a day, according to US Dietary Guidelines.
Bald, fat, stupid, and trailing toilette paper with the best of clods.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hcap
10-25-2018, 04:17 PM
A few observation on our I-Phone challenged POTUS.

The Washington Post's Jennifer Rubin, an anti-Trump but conservative commentator, called out this hypocrisy Thursday in the wake of a New York Times report that Russian and Chinese spies have been listening in to the president's conversations on his private cell phone.

"Trump makes Hillary Clinton look pristine on secret-keeping," she said.

Rubin noted three elements of the new revelations that show how serious the situation is:

First, unlike with the Clinton situation, we know the Chinese and Russian are hacking in — and using the information against the United States. Trump’s refusal to stop constitutes willful neglect of his duties as commander in chief.

Second, we have no idea what he’s sharing with friends, and we shouldn’t rely on his utter lack of interest (!) in classified briefings to reassure us that no harm is being done.

Third, Trump doesn’t have to be revealing secret sources of information to be putting national security at risk. Matters as mundane as the president’s location or his travel plans are classified. There is a universe of information that could harm the United States if obtained by our enemies.

ReplayRandall
10-25-2018, 04:22 PM
Harry, the next time you need to see a doctor, go see Jennifer Rubin instead, as she seems to be the authority on almost everything in your world....Good Luck with that..:rolleyes:

wisconsin
10-25-2018, 04:24 PM
How do you guys know he doesn't use a TracFone? :D

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 04:25 PM
A few observation on our I-Phone challenged POTUS.

The Washington Post's Jennifer Rubin, an anti-Trump but conservative commentator, called out this hypocrisy Thursday in the wake of a New York Times report that Russian and Chinese spies have been listening in to the president's conversations on his private cell phone.

"Trump makes Hillary Clinton look pristine on secret-keeping," she said.

Rubin noted three elements of the new revelations that show how serious the situation is:

First, unlike with the Clinton situation, we know the Chinese and Russian are hacking in — and using the information against the United States. Trump’s refusal to stop constitutes willful neglect of his duties as commander in chief.

Second, we have no idea what he’s sharing with friends, and we shouldn’t rely on his utter lack of interest (!) in classified briefings to reassure us that no harm is being done.

Third, Trump doesn’t have to be revealing secret sources of information to be putting national security at risk. Matters as mundane as the president’s location or his travel plans are classified. There is a universe of information that could harm the United States if obtained by our enemies.This isn't real. Seriously...you need help distinguishing propaganda from reality.

You can't honestly believe all this. You're just doing this for the LULZ

OntheRail
10-25-2018, 04:29 PM
Come on they will snatch papers from his desk... but would not swap out his phone.

Yeah Right..

hcap
10-25-2018, 04:30 PM
This isn't real. Seriously...you need help distinguishing propaganda from reality.

You can't honestly believe all this. You're just doing this for the LULZC'non Mike, reality is really your friend.

The propagandists here are sadly Chumpy's supporters. I know, according to you, the NYT is fake news unlike FAUX and FRAUDS.?:rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 04:39 PM
C'non Mike, reality is really your friend.

The propagandists here are sadly Chumpy's supporters. I know, according to you, the NYT is fake news unlike FAUX and FRAUDS.?:rolleyes:So the NYT is reporting stuff from ANONYMOUS SOURCES within the White House...the NYT has already reported that ANONYMOUS SOURCES within the White House are ACTIVELY WORKING AGAINST Trump...so of course you believe whatever is coming out of the White House via ANONYMOUS SOURCES, that are working AGAINST POTUS, and reported by NYT.

Got it.

Makes PERFECT sense.

Maybe these anonymous sources are the ones responsible for swapping out his phones regularly, like OBAMA, but are secretly NOT swapping out the phones, thus making them vulnerable to hacking, thus actively working AGAINST POTUS...

You probably think that would be OK too, if true.

This is why off-topic needs to be shut down.

hcap
10-25-2018, 04:49 PM
So the NYT is reporting stuff from ANONYMOUS SOURCES within the White House...the NYT has already reported that ANONYMOUS SOURCES within the White House are ACTIVELY WORKING AGAINST Trump...so of course you believe whatever is coming out of the White House via ANONYMOUS SOURCES, that are working AGAINST POTUS, and reported by NYT.

Got it.

Makes PERFECT sense.

Maybe these anonymous sources are the ones responsible for swapping out his phones regularly, like OBAMA, but are secretly NOT swapping out the phones, thus making them vulnerable to hacking, thus actively working AGAINST POTUS...

You probably think that would be OK too, if true.

This is why off-topic needs to be shut down.He lies at an astronomical rate. Over 4,000 since hr has been preznit.

He has repeatedly lied about not inciting violence claiming the press does it. Keep on believing. It'/s another one of your conspiracy theories. "Trump only tells the truth"

https://youtu.be/WIs2L2nUL-0

Tom
10-25-2018, 05:07 PM
hcap not only buys all this phony crap, he BARTERS for it! :lol::lol::lol:

hcap
10-25-2018, 05:12 PM
hcap not only buys all this phony crap, he BARTERS for it! :lol::lol::lol:Fact-free Tom

President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../president-trump-has-made-4229-false-or-misleading...
Aug 1, 2018 - In his first year as president, Trump made 2140 false or misleading claims. ... position on an issue without acknowledging that he or she did so.

President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days.

Believe it or not.

Tom
10-25-2018, 05:18 PM
Believe it or not.

Care or not more like it.

RESULTS matter.
Nothing else.
What you call lies, we call reality.
You can't handle the truth. :lol:

btw, did you reimburse the gov for your tax cut yet?

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 09:00 PM
"I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House."

I have thought a lot about being relevant.

I have thought a lot about threats too.

hcap
10-26-2018, 02:33 AM
Care or not more like it.

RESULTS matter.
Nothing else.
What you call lies, we call reality.
You can't handle the truth. :lol:

btw, did you reimburse the gov for your tax cut yet?Chumpy lies even more than you.

hcap
10-26-2018, 03:50 AM
Another Chumpy lie:lol::lol::lol:

Trump Tweets, 'I Rarely Use a Cellphone,' From His iPhone
https://gizmodo.com/trump-tweets-i-rarely-use-a-cellphone-from-his-iphone-1829993984

President Trump regularly uses his iPhones to tweet and, reportedly, to make phones calls. And according to the New York Times, Chinese and Russian spies are listening, especially to his unsecured cellphone. But President Trump would like you to know that he “rarely” uses his cellphones. He says so in this morning’s toilet tweets, sent from his iPhone.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/jx3fjgn39we9qilk6idp.jpg

hcap
10-26-2018, 04:03 AM
Ex-GOP operative Steve Schmidt ‘pities’ the Chinese and Russian spies who listen in on Trump’s whining calls

https://youtu.be/iWp07h2_FN8

PaceAdvantage
10-26-2018, 04:21 AM
Another closed thread...eventually, off-topic will be closed altogether...