PDA

View Full Version : Bombs sent to Clinton, Obama, and Soros

FantasticDan
10-24-2018, 09:50 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/nyregion/clinton-obama-explosive-device.html

Hope they catch the wacko responsible..

Andy Asaro
10-24-2018, 09:57 AM
I hope they get to the bottom of it as well and quickly. I am suspicious of the timing and the implication that it was placed by someone on the far right.

horses4courses
10-24-2018, 10:00 AM
Who could possibly hate these people so much to do such a thing? :eek:

boxcar
10-24-2018, 10:09 AM
Who could possibly hate these people so much to do such a thing? :eek:

This is a nothing burger. Leftists sent the devices knowing full well that they'd never reach their intended recipients, and also knowing full well that the right would get the blame. :coffee:

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 10:10 AM
:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Posted in the other thread just to see how long it would take! Wasn't disappointed.

Countdown to false flag on other issues in 3, 2, 1...

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 10:12 AM
People getting shot up on softball fields....bombs sent to mailboxes...all the same brand of overheated political whackjob.

This is what happens when you allow politics to rule your thoughts every single waking minute of every day.

We see various intensities of this obsession on this very board all the time. These people have just elevated it to a whole other level where they actually take matters into their own hands.

That's why the secret service has been a thing for a while...this is nothing new

horses4courses
10-24-2018, 10:16 AM
This is a nothing burger. Leftists sent the devices knowing full well that they'd never reach their intended recipients, and also knowing full well that the right would get the blame. :coffee:

Excellent deduction, Herr Sherlock :rolleyes:
When did you quit working for Looney Tunes?

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 10:20 AM
Time Warner Building also being evacuated...

Apparently coordinated attack is in the works...

ElKabong
10-24-2018, 10:20 AM
I hope they catch the nutcase immediately, throw away the key. As mentioned above, both sides have their zealots.

I watched CNN and. MSNBC today for the first time in quite awhile, hatred for "the other side" is every bit as rampant as some of the right wing radio whacko shows. The Feinstein , Ford fiasco is where politics has landed. Has to be repaired, the media has to go back to what it's meant to be (impartial).

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 10:24 AM
Both sides are guilty of ramping up the rhetoric, but you must admit, it is the prominent DEMOCRATS as of late who have called for GETTING INTO PEOPLE'S FACES and making everyday life difficult for them...AGGRESSION....KICK THEM...ETC ETC...

The more violent among us might take that as a call to action....a sort of "anything goes now" siren song to the mentally ill...

Good luck with that

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 10:29 AM
Both sides are guilty of ramping up the rhetoric, but you must admit, it is the prominent DEMOCRATS as of late who have called for GETTING INTO PEOPLE'S FACES and making everyday life difficult for them...AGGRESSION....KICK THEM...ETC ETC...

The more violent among us might take that as a call to action....a sort of "anything goes now" siren song to the mentally ill...

Good luck with that

Pulls out BS flag...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW42IV3LExg

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 10:41 AM
Pulls out BS flag...What part is BS? Did I not write both sides are guilty?

You have to go back to 2017 to find some instance of a Republican mixing it up with someone? I'm sure there is something more recent...are you getting lazy?

horses4courses
10-24-2018, 10:44 AM
the GOP reaction?
or one from our intrepid leader?

.......Buehler?........

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 10:46 AM
I'm still waiting for Democrats to publicly condemn all the attempted assassination attempts on Trump to date. I don't recall any of them expressing concern...maybe I missed it...

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 10:46 AM
What part is BS?

Pull up your prominent Democrats supporting or advocating violence... I'll wait... and if you find it... I'll raise the PRESIDENT.

Seriously... don't pull a both sides equivalency here. Bombs arriving at the homes of two former United States President's is a big deal.

Our President stirs this pot intentionally... repeatedly... and you know it.

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 10:47 AM
What part is BS? Did I not write both sides are guilty?

You have to go back to 2017 to find some instance of a Republican mixing it up with someone? I'm sure there is something more recent...are you getting lazy?

It was a GOP congressman and the President condones it...

How many people have Nancy or Chuck body slammed?

You are literally trying to deflect attention on to Democrats because some right wing nut-job sent some explosives to the homes of two former Presidents?

Dafuq is wrong with you?

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 10:49 AM
So do Democrats, and you know that too. But you won't admit it for some reason.

That's ok. I admit Trump stirs the pot. How about you admit to your side doing it as well (ooops...sorry...you're a Republican...I sometimes forget).

You know exactly what I'm talking about. But you will downplay it forever as inconsequential and having ZERO impact on the wackos out there...

But Trump talking about some tangential body slammer is the reason pipe bombs are being sent out...

Got it now. Thanks for setting me straight. :bang:

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 10:49 AM
So do Democrats, and you know that too. But you won't admit it for some reason.

That's ok. I admit Trump stirs the pot. How about you admit to your side doing it as well (ooops...sorry...you're a Republican...I sometimes forget).

You know exactly what I'm talking about. But you will downplay it forever as inconsequential and having ZERO impact on the wackos out there...

But Trump talking about some tangential body slammer is the reason pipe bombs are being sent out...

Got it now. Thanks for setting me straight. :bang:

POST IT

Go find the post where a Democrat is explicitly condoning or even encouraging violence... find the Democrat who says bodyslamming opposition is good... I'll wait.

But sure Unite the Right, Proud Boys, NSP... "some fine people."

Saratoga_Mike
10-24-2018, 10:51 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/nyregion/clinton-obama-explosive-device.html

Hope they catch the wacko responsible..

Read a bomb was sent to the White House, too. All intercepted fortunately.

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 10:51 AM
POST IT

DAFUQ IS WRONG WITH YOU?

All those assholes getting into the faces of Republicans in public settings...you think that's cool? You think that's OK?

You don't think that incites WACKO REPUBLICANS to up the ante and send out pipe bombs? You place ZERO BLAME on the Maxine Waters and Eric Holders and anyone else calling for AGGRESSION AGAINST REPUBLICANS in public?

No...you think it's Trump joking about the congressman who body slammed a reporter in 2017...that's what is causing this.

Again...got it...thanks for schooling me.

What dafuq is wrong with me indeed.

ElKabong
10-24-2018, 10:55 AM
Pulls out BS flag...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW42IV3LExg

He stuck the BS flag up the pest's ass. That's what happened.

Reporter asks Gianforte a question, the politician asks the reporter to check with a named assistant for hi answer. The reporter wouldn't take that as an answer, kept on and on.

And on.

Look, the reporter was given direction for an answer. Multiple times. But the reporter from The Guardian) was simply being In Your Face with his approach. Completely uncalled for. He got his ass thrown on the floor because of his behavior. Period . End of story

And he was elected. The populace obviously approved.

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 10:55 AM
DAFUQ IS WRONG WITH YOU?

All those assholes getting into the faces of Republicans in public settings...you think that's cool? You think that's OK?

You don't think that incites WACKO REPUBLICANS to up the ante and send out pipe bombs? You place ZERO BLAME on the Maxine Waters and Eric Holders and anyone else calling for AGGRESSION AGAINST REPUBLICANS in public?

No...you think it's Trump joking about the congressman who body slammed a reporter in 2017...that's what is causing this.

So now we're doing the mean protester caused pipe bombs?

The mean protesters caused me to drive my car into a crowd of them?

I'm sure you agree with Tom that guy who bothered Mitch should be curbstomped too right?

Yup... got it.

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 10:57 AM

Reported now to be a false alarm per Reuters.

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 10:57 AM
How do pipe bombs make it into the mailboxes of SS protected ex-POSTUSes residences?

They don't screen their mail?

davew
10-24-2018, 10:58 AM
Pull up your prominent Democrats supporting or advocating violence... I'll wait... and if you find it... I'll raise the PRESIDENT.

Seriously... don't pull a both sides equivalency here. Bombs arriving at the homes of two former United States President's is a big deal.

Our President stirs this pot intentionally... repeatedly... and you know it.

Maxine on CNN (who got their own device) -> I will take him out tonight ? for dinner or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKzSJzqnsuU

Saratoga_Mike
10-24-2018, 10:59 AM
How do pipe bombs make it into the mailboxes of SS protected ex-POSTUSes residences?

They don't screen their mail?

Great question. If the answer is no to screening, unbelievable.

JustRalph
DAFUQ IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Equal and opposite reaction

horses4courses
No statistical evidence but, off the top of my head, the FBI has a
pretty good track record in solving cases with mailed packages.

That being said, the Right (including DJT) says the FBI can't be trusted.
So.....when they find this nut job, it's just going to unearth more conspiracies.

:bang:

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 11:00 AM
Great question. If the answer is no to screening, unbelievable.

The one at the Clinton's was reportedly intercepted at 1AM. I'm assuming they get a mail sort.

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 11:03 AM
Maxine on CNN (who got their own device) -> I will take him out tonight ? for dinner or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKzSJzqnsuU

You mean the comments that got her rebuked by both Pelosi and Schumer?

Okay got it. :ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

horses4courses
10-24-2018, 11:04 AM
Time Warner Center in NYC evacuated due to suspicious package.

ReplayRandall
10-24-2018, 11:04 AM
We need the opinion of the real authority of these postal attack mailings.....Where's MostPost when he's actually needed for once?....:cool:

woodtoo
10-24-2018, 11:06 AM
We need the opinion of the real authority of these postal attack mailings.....Where's MostPost when he's actually needed for once?....:cool:

SS may have already called him in for his insight.

Saratoga_Mike
10-24-2018, 11:12 AM

Reuters now saying NO package was sent to WH.

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 11:13 AM
Sure puts that "left-wing mob" in perspective doesn't it...

:pound::pound::pound:

Unless of course they're obviously behind this too!

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 11:14 AM
I honestly don't care either way...I just like to watch the world burn.

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 11:16 AM
I honestly don't care either way...I just like to watch the world burn.

:headbanger:

This we both know. Need to get you some guns and not the 8 inchers on the Des Moines.

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 11:17 AM
Speaking of that...

Tom
10-24-2018, 11:27 AM
SS caught the culprit.
It was OPRAH!

"You get a bomb!"
"You get a bomb!"
"You get a bomb!"

Nice to see the usual trolls out in force in this thread.
Know-it alls who know nothing spewing their BS left and right.
Amazing how some can get it wrong every post, every day.

Trump stirs the pot.SFW?

ONLY a mental defect goes these extreme over stirring the pot.
That is why I am 100% SURE it is a DEMOCRAT ploy.

It is Mid Term drama from the bottom feeders on the left.

Tom
10-24-2018, 11:28 AM
Time Warner Center in NYC evacuated due to suspicious package.

If you are looking for a suspect trying to bomb Time Warner, your list is endless! Probably safe to assume it is a customer.

upthecreek
10-24-2018, 11:30 AM
https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1055116961384927235?s=19

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 11:31 AM
If you are looking for a suspect trying to bomb Time Warner, your list is endless! Probably safe to assume it is a customer.

Yeah, but poor Mitch and his dinner. :pound::pound::pound:

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 11:33 AM
https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1055116961384927235?s=19

Reuters has already called that a false alarm.

Click your link now.

Ocala Mike
10-24-2018, 11:35 AM
Reports coming in now that the CNN/Time Warner package was addressed to John Brennan.

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 11:44 AM
Hopefully, the media will blame this on "Q"

In 3....2....1....

Tom
10-24-2018, 11:45 AM
Yeah, but poor Mitch and his dinner. :pound::pound::pound:

Bad as hcap these days. You just post knee-jerk comments that have nothing to with posts you quote.

Funny part is, you think it does! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

boxcar
10-24-2018, 11:52 AM
Excellent deduction, Herr Sherlock :rolleyes:
When did you quit working for Looney Tunes?

I see the you've been estranged from logical thought since....birth, perhaps?

If a person knows that all packages are screened and very likely will not reach the intended recipient, then why not send a device just for the obvious bad PR it would cause for the opposition?

Or even if the extreme unlikelihood were to occur and the package got through and someone got maimed or killed, what is one sacrifice when compared to the good of the many (the dimwit party).

Someone once said that "Possession is nine-tenths of the law." But I also say to you that Perception is nine-tenths of reality..

Take some night courses in critical thinking...even if it kills you. :lol::lol:

Tom
10-24-2018, 12:05 PM
You do not allow ex-president to be assassinated.
No discussion.
Bill and 0bama were both president, no matter how bad, they STILL were presidents and we do what is needed to protect them.

That said, George and Hillary were NOT presidents.

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 12:32 PM
Bad as hcap these days. You just post knee-jerk comments that have nothing to with posts you quote.

Funny part is, you think it does! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tom on Brennan:

We will all benefit from his water-boarding!

Other's on Brennan:

Oh yes, there'll be "special" treatment for Brennan very soon.....
You couldn't be more wrong about this walking dead man, Horsey....:eek:

Tell me about the Violent Left again PA... this is your board bro...

Tom
10-24-2018, 12:35 PM
Doubling down on ignorance again?
You would get a point if you sat on it.
Best that would do is interrupt your train of thought! :lol:

Tom
10-24-2018, 12:36 PM
Just saw a shot of NY where cops are going car top car with a dog sniffing the vehicles. Guessing a bomb dog.

Just got a vision of some Pizza Hut delivery truck driver trying to swallow his bag of pot before the dog gets there! :lol:

upthecreek
10-24-2018, 12:37 PM
Tom on Brennan:

Other's on Brennan:

Tell me about the Violent Left again PA... this is your board bro...

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1055125261937594369

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 12:39 PM
https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1055125261937594369

I agree there are bad apples on the left... this place is littered with examples of people on the right.

Read the second quote and put the news back on again.

boxcar
10-24-2018, 12:49 PM
Hopefully, the media will blame this on "Q"

In 3....2....1....

Hmmm.... :rolleyes:

Just a reminder:

Very recently:

Hillary: Time for political civility is over

Not so recently:

If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun

Eric Holder recently:

'...when they go low, we kick them'

It seems to me that it's the dimwits who specialize in angry, violent rhetoric.

Civility is not in their repertoire when they're not in power because of their sense of entitlement to power.

Nurse Ratchet again:

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton told CNN. “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

Notice that this remark is purely partisan..."what you stand for...". She didn't say "what the nation stands for".

Tom
10-24-2018, 12:53 PM
Come on, Boxcar, you know ELy reads the news through his liberal eye glasses, where things are shaded out that don't follow his agenda.

Reality is what he needs it to be.
When you live in an alt. universe, you can do that.:pound::pound::pound:

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 12:57 PM
Tom on Brennan:

Other's on Brennan:

Tell me about the Violent Left again PA... this is your board bro...Not my board. It's the people's board...these are your people, bro.

Is it your position that the left is non-violent? There are no extremes to the left that have a history of violence? Is that your actual position? (I know it's not, but I have to ask anyway).

Awaiting your clever retort as always.

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 12:58 PM
Not my board. It's the people's board...these are your people, bro.

Is it your position that the left is non-violent? There are no extremes to the left that have a history of violence? Is that your actual position? (I know it's not, but I have to ask anyway).

Awaiting your clever retort as always.

The left has extremists just like the right... That's always been my position.

Its smashed here all the time. The second post on this thread accused the Democrats of carrying out a false flag operation.

This board is far far far right... like the f word far right.

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 01:01 PM
I agree there are bad apples on the left... this place is littered with examples of people on the right.It's also littered with examples of people on the left who might just be prone to shooting up a field of republican softball players...or smashing windows on the streets while protesting a conservative speaker...or the ANTIFA group...or whatever other leftist acts of violence I can come up with for your pleasure.

The dude who drop kicked the anti-abortion female just the other day that was posted here...I'm sure he's a righty....

GET IN THEIR FACE...KICK THEM IN THE FACE...SHOOT THEM ON THE BALLFIELD....SMASH THEIR BUILDINGS...BURN THEIR CARS...

And now...pipe bombs...natural progression of things...

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 01:04 PM
The left has extremists just like the right... That's always been my position.

Its smashed here all the time. The second post on this thread accused the Democrats of carrying out a false flag operation.

This board is far far far right... like the f word far right.Now THIS is a nice TROLL post...about as ignorant as you can get, but it sounds good to you, and that's all that matters.

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 01:06 PM
How can this be a far far far far right board when for the last year or two, there have been just as many "**** THE RIGHT" threads/posts as there have been "HOORAY for the right" posts?

Just as many (if not more), **** TRUMP posts and threads, as there are "HOORAY TRUMP" posts and threads.

You don't know what the **** you're talking about.

And as for far, far, far right...you're either trolling again, or you're incredibly naive. And I know you're not incredibly naive.

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 01:09 PM
Now THIS is a nice TROLL post...about as ignorant as you can get, but it sounds good to you, and that's all that matters.

Curbstomping was Toms idea for a heckler...

Lets pull up AHX and give it a watch.

You don't like it fine but there is a post I copied here that probably does have the FBI looking at it.

I called it bad ****ing taste then. It still is. All the shit spewed on here by Fascists is much ado about nothing because "Mister Moderator" wants to play devils advocate.

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 01:11 PM

You don't like it fine but there is a post I copied here that probably does have the FBI looking at it.

I called it bad ****ing taste then. It still is. All the shit spewed on here by Fascists is much ado about nothing because "Mister Moderator" wants to play devils advocate.That's nothing. The SS looking at a recent post of hcaps...clear and present threat to POTUS.

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 01:16 PM

I called it bad ****ing taste then. It still is. All the shit spewed on here by Fascists is much ado about nothing because "Mister Moderator" wants to play devils advocate.What is your ****ing point? You don't have one, right? You just like dealing in soundbites.

Your point can't be that the left is non-violent, because that's just not true.

So the far-left and far-right are both violent.

So what's your ****ing point again?

You have none. Another trolljob

metro
10-24-2018, 01:17 PM
Did they really get as far as the home of these former Presidents?

Is there not a screening process to go through for packages to these "prominent" people? I've been wanting to send something to Hillary for years!

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 01:17 PM
What is your ****ing point? You don't have one, right? You just like dealing in soundbites.

Your point can't be that the left is non-violent, because that's just not true.

So the far-left and far-right are both violent.

So what's your ****ing point again?

You have none. Another trolljob

That this board is loaded with them... normies call them Fascists.

They're bad people and typically vote Trump. ;)

upthecreek
10-24-2018, 01:18 PM
https://twitter.com/Education4Libs/status/1055143660050800641?s=19

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 01:21 PM
That this board is loaded with them... normies call them Fascists.

They're bad people and typically vote Trump. ;)Being a gun owner, you'd qualify as being a fascist yourself.

So you too, are a fascist. Welcome to the club. You fit right in.

Oh wait, you don't? But the left says you're a fascist if you're a gun owner. You're a regular Nazi in fact. Gun toting Nazi. That's what you are.

Happy now? Fascist pig.

Tom
10-24-2018, 01:29 PM
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz - YOU get a bomb! too.

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 01:48 PM
Being a gun owner, you'd qualify as being a fascist yourself.

So you too, are a fascist. Welcome to the club. You fit right in.

Oh wait, you don't? But the left says you're a fascist if you're a gun owner. You're a regular Nazi in fact. Gun toting Nazi. That's what you are.

Happy now? Fascist pig.

Got you on tilt now huh?

:rant::rant::rant:

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 01:56 PM
Nope.

If I were on tilt, you'd be perma-banned by now. That's how fascists operate...or have you forgotten?

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 01:57 PM
Got you on tilt now huh?

:rant::rant::rant:So you don't deny you are a gun-toting fascist pig.

Good to know.

upthecreek
10-24-2018, 01:58 PM
https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1055153962482049029?s=19

MargieRose
10-24-2018, 02:00 PM
Considering that I believe the whole Kavanaugh ordeal was a Demo setup, I could easily believe this scenario, too. The Demos have been in a state of nasty, escalating desperation for almost two years, so why not?

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 02:01 PM
So you don't deny you are a gun-toting fascist pig.

Good to know.

Nah... we've toted lots of guns and killed lots of fascists in our day.

Not really sure the link. My line by line tying Trumpism to Fascism was much more apropos.

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 02:02 PM
https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1055153962482049029?s=19

Yeah... how dare she... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

boxcar
10-24-2018, 02:04 PM
I have two questions for any and all liberals who think they have an IQ that exceeds your waste size. If you feel up to the task to making an attempt at coherent answers, take your best swing Anyhow, here they are:

1. Why would any right-winger, who really wants the right to remain in power in both Houses, jeopardize whatever momentum the right has, and undermine all the political good accomplished by the right, by implementing a hair-brained scheme that would serve only to portray the right to voters as being as unhinged and deranged as the left is?

2. Has anyone noticed that all deadly devices were sent to people who are basically irrelevant to the upcoming election; for everyone of them is out of office. If a right-winger really wanted to make a difference with his bombs and possibly create vacant seats in both Houses, and create more havoc for the left, why not target relevant leftist representatives and/or senators who are in office?

I'll be waiting with bated breath... :coffee:

OntheRail
10-24-2018, 02:11 PM
It was a GOP congressman and the President condones it...

How many people have Nancy or Chuck body slammed?

You are literally trying to deflect attention on to Democrats because some right wing nut-job sent some explosives to the homes of two former Presidents?

Dafuq is wrong with you?

And what Facts do you have to point to the Political Identity of the sender?

At this point the FBI has no idea... maybe you should contact them and offer your evidences.

Cause at this point it could even be foreign actors.

biggestal99
10-24-2018, 02:17 PM
2. Has anyone noticed that all deadly devices were sent to people who are basically irrelevant to the upcoming election;

Maxine Waters was sent one. last time I looked she's on the ballot in 2 weeks.

Wasserman-Schultz was sent one. she too is on the ballot in 2 weeks.

Andrew Cuomo was sent one. He is also on the ballot.

Allan

boxcar
10-24-2018, 02:22 PM
Considering that I believe the whole Kavanaugh ordeal was a Demo setup, I could easily believe this scenario, too. The Demos have been in a state of nasty, escalating desperation for almost two years, so why not?

And to spring board off the issue of Kavanangh, since you brought him up, I think it's very plausible that since that whole K debacle backfired very badly on the dimwits and truly cast them in a very poor light, this kind of unexpected result and unintended consequence would provide strong motive to want to [somehow] balance out the Unhinged/Deranged part of the political ledger by doing something that would put the Republicans in that same or even worse poor light, since the Rs are obviously out to kill people, while the dimwits merely engaged in a little character assassination. After all, Kavanaugh survived and is alive and well today. :coffee:

boxcar
10-24-2018, 02:30 PM

Allan

I haven't received that memo. But let's say this is true: Isn't it interesting that all these "in office" politicians received their "gifts" after the entire dimwit party had been put on notice by all the failed prior attempts on the Irrelevants? :coffee:

ElKabong
10-24-2018, 02:44 PM

Allan

Msnbc just reported the return address was the office of Wasserman Schultz. The pkgs to the clintons and Obamas didn't get anywhere near to the recipients. The pkg sent to cuomo was sent back to the return address (Wasserman Schultz).

Seriously doubt Wasserman is that dumb, someone likely used that addy. They'll find those responsible.

One thing I'd like to add... Let the facts unfold, no need to have another Richard Jewel fiasco.

boxcar
10-24-2018, 03:03 PM
Msnbc just reported the return address was the office of Wasserman Schultz. The pkgs to the clintons and Obamas didn't get anywhere near to the recipients. The pkg sent to cuomo was sent back to the return address (Wasserman Schultz).

Seriously doubt Wasserman is that dumb, someone likely used that addy. They'll find those responsible.

One thing I'd like to add... Let the facts unfold, no need to have another Richard Jewel fiasco.

However...all this speaks to the fact that these packages were never intended to fool anyone.

What is going on here is nothing more than a pre election attempt to create bad PR for the Republicans because deep down the dimwits know there is not going to be any blue wave -- and in fact, they could lose seats.

This is like the dimwits or Soros paying BLM or Antifa or whoever to put swastikas on American flags at a Trump rally or whatever. Both sets of actions are designed to paint a bad public image of the Republican party.

ElKabong
10-24-2018, 03:09 PM
Never underestimate the stupidity nor the danger the mentally ill can impose, boxcar. Wouldn't surprise me if a nut job actually did this. Just have to wait to see

boxcar
10-24-2018, 03:34 PM
Never underestimate the stupidity nor the danger the mentally ill can impose, boxcar. Wouldn't surprise me if a nut job actually did this. Just have to wait to see

The way it is at this moment, I don't see this as an operation by an angry lone-wolf, frustrated voter. I see this as a well-funded, orchestrated plan that has a singular objective: Bad press for the Republicans right before the midterms. The "11th hour" timing of this is no more of an accident or coincidence than was the leaked CB Ford letter very close to the end of senate confirmation hearings.

None of his passes my sniff tests...

Don't be surprised if the perp is never caught, regardless of what the FBI's or Postal Service's track record is on these kinds of crimes. :coffee:

Lemon Drop Husker
10-24-2018, 03:49 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if this is tied to Bernie Sander's supporters.

While Soros is a massive Democrat supporter, his mightiest support has been for the Clintons.

Obviously the Clintons have benefited greatly from Soros, but also the 2016 DNC election that definitely has some scandal about it in which it wasn't a fair fight for Sanders. There are thousands of Sanders supporters in full on belief he was robbed of that election.

Wasserman Schultz is the DNC chairman at the head of the 2016 DNC scandal.

Waters is far from being a Bernie supporter and has spoken out against socialism as not being the Democrat parties platform.

Obama simply handed over the Democrat party and his support to Clinton well before and during the 2016 election cycle/campaign.

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 03:58 PM
Speaking of bombs, check out the markets today...hope Soros was short at least, as a consolation for suffering through this ordeal...;)

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 04:02 PM
Speaking of bombs, check out the markets today...hope Soros was short at least, as a consolation for suffering through this ordeal...;)

Oof...

Just got a market reprice for the better so I knew something was up.

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 04:03 PM
BTW, Donald J. Trump has officially CONDEMNED these attempted attacks, so before you ask, all is well with the world now that POTUS has come out against these attempted political attacks:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/24/trump-says-attempted-attacks-on-democratic-officials-are-egregious.html

mostpost
10-24-2018, 04:24 PM

Good luck with that

By prominent Democrats you mean everyday citizens who confront public Republican officials in a public place. Public confrontations which almost always involve matters of policy not personality. And, which never involve threats of personal violence.

On the other hand we have a president who has encouraged his followers to beat up protesters at campaign rallies; who has applauded a thug Congressman for body slamming a reporter; who has made fun of a disabled reporter; who continually uses phrases like "Crooked Hillary" and "Lying Ted"; and who targets Muslims, Mexicans and gays for political advantage.

to say both sides are guilty is nonsense.

boxcar
10-24-2018, 04:46 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if this is tied to Bernie Sander's supporters.

While Soros is a massive Democrat supporter, his mightiest support has been for the Clintons.

Obviously the Clintons have benefited greatly from Soros, but also the 2016 DNC election that definitely has some scandal about it in which it wasn't a fair fight for Sanders. There are thousands of Sanders supporters in full on belief he was robbed of that election.

Wasserman Schultz is the DNC chairman at the head of the 2016 DNC scandal.

Waters is far from being a Bernie supporter and has spoken out against socialism as not being the Democrat parties platform.

Obama simply handed over the Democrat party and his support to Clinton well before and during the 2016 election cycle/campaign.

Interesting theory, Husker! And if so, this would be a double win for the Crazy Bernie bunch, since they know the press and the dimwits would all be pointing to the Republicans as the bad guys.

ElKabong
10-24-2018, 04:50 PM
BTW, Donald J. Trump has officially CONDEMNED these attempted attacks, so before you ask, all is well with the world now that POTUS has come out against these attempted political attacks:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/24/trump-says-attempted-attacks-on-democratic-officials-are-egregious.html

Hold your horses, you dirty conservative pig. MSNBC talking heads are saying "he didn't go far enough" in his statement against domestic terrorism. One of which was speaking in the bldg that houses the Washington Post.

You can't please some talking heads. And they wonder why people dislike or even hate the msm.

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 04:57 PM
Of course he didn't go far enough.

He always either goes too far, or not far enough...

Shocking. :rolleyes:

GaryG
10-24-2018, 05:01 PM
If this was the work of a real bomber like the Unabomber or McVeigh, someone would be dead by now. This sounds like a kid working from mom's basement.

Tom
10-24-2018, 05:08 PM
Nah... we've toted lots of guns and killed lots of fascists in our day.

Not really sure the link. My line by line tying Trumpism to Fascism was much more apropos.

You sure you don't mean tying shoes?

fast4522
10-24-2018, 05:11 PM
At its core this is ugly, the focus has to be these United States.
Who outperformed during this uglyness was the American worker by catching these acts of stupidity, the American worker is the way forward. It does not matter what political party this uglyness was aimed at, the American worker had no political agenda when doing a good job. The more we put people to work the better chance we have of making these acts of stupidity unsuccessful.

Tom
10-24-2018, 05:15 PM
And what Facts do you have to point to the Political Identity of the sender?

At this point the FBI has no idea... maybe you should contact them and offer your evidences.

Cause at this point it could even be foreign actors.

At this point, there ZERO evidence of who sent the stuff.
Lack of information or facts has NEVER stopped Ely from trolling threads.

Funny how not a single one has gone off.
All theses findings coast to coast -it is NOT the work on one nut job empowered by Trump's comments - no matter what the Brainiac's of the internet tell you.

Like Schumer and Pelosi stirring the pot with their statement today. Hey Ely, dems are stirring the pot more than Trump ever has. Trump talks to his base, these two loose cannons are speaking out in the face of a national threat with no information - just like you.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 05:17 PM
You sure you don't mean tying shoes?

Well when it comes to those matters one of us is talk and one isn't.

One talks about how his side owns guns and the other has shown pictures of ones he's built.

How is your cat?

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 05:20 PM
Like Schumer and Pelosi stirring the pot with their statement today. Hey Ely, dems are stirring the pot more than Trump ever has. Trump talks to his base, these two loose cannons are speaking out in the face of a national threat with no information - just like you.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tom
10-24-2018, 05:27 PM
Well when it comes to those matters one of us is talk and one isn't.

One talks about how his side owns guns and the other has shown pictures of ones he's built.

How is your cat?

I suppose I need a Ely-English, English-Ely dictionary to figure that one out. You are making less sense every day.

I suppose tying your shoes set you back.
Try loafers.

reckless
10-24-2018, 05:45 PM
Let's see here...

for the past week or so, on a daily basis we see on TV the well-fed, smiling migrants coming via caravan to America. I actually don't like the word caravan, it should be called a Gravy Train.

The great Donald Trump says he'll send US troops to stop the invasion when the time comes. He also says that this is a plot by the radical left and nefarious cartels.

People on here and in the media laugh at Trump. Idiots do that: they laugh alot, like most clowns.

Trump gives a talk at a Ted Cruz re-election rally. 20,000 plus show up. He calls himself a Nationalist. Cruz increases his lead over his phony Democrat foe, a typical Irish failure you cannot hold his liquor. This loser has been sinking in the polls ever since elysiantraveler said that 'Beto' won't lose and Cruz is toast! :lol::lol:

The media says Trump is using fear tactics to drum up the base. A joke of a theory because the base was drummed up even before the Cavanaugh hearings! All polls now showing the GOP is on a roll and the Demos might win or lose the House 'narrowly'. Plus the media now concedes the Senate to the GOP. No Democrat blue wave anymore said by the same idiots that pushed that term for a year ago!

Trump holds a press conference and says he has it on good authority these well-fed migrants aren't coming to the USA as asylum seekers. When questioned Trump gave the floor to Mike Pence who verified by saying the President of Hondoras told him such; it was radicals from Argentina.

End of conservation.

Now Barry Obama holds a rally in Nevada. Draws only 2,000 people. He claims he is responsible for the current economic boom in the USA. He is, not Trump. He is laughed at around the world. He is a fool in the highest order. He also made this speech in Las Vegas where he once told Americans not to vacation there! What a clown.

So what must the Democrats do now to stop the hemorraging?

They create this phony terror attack that all you Trump haters and left wing lunatics are buying hook line and sinker.

It works because all the prior days news is shuttered and this is the talk of the town.

Who on earth would want to bomb Obama, Bill Clinton or Hillary? They are all irrelevant and laughing stocks.

And who would want to waste a bomb on Maxine waters or Debbie Wasserman? No one.

Come election day we will see the biggest Red Wave in the history of mid-term elections.

The Democrats are toast. Go to the bank on this.

woodtoo
10-24-2018, 06:03 PM
THIS pretty much sums it up reckless, no need for a bow.
:rip: Democrats 2018

boxcar
10-24-2018, 06:08 PM
Let's see here...

for the past week or so, on a daily basis we see on TV the well-fed, smiling migrants coming via caravan to America. I actually don't like the word caravan, it should be called a Gravy Train.

The great Donald Trump says he'll send US troops to stop the invasion when the time comes. He also says that this is a plot by the radical left and nefarious cartels.

People on here and in the media laugh at Trump. Idiots do that: they laugh alot, like most clowns.

Trump gives a talk at a Ted Cruz re-election rally. 20,000 plus show up. He calls himself a Nationalist. Cruz increases his lead over his phony Democrat foe, a typical Irish failure you cannot hold his liquor. This loser has been sinking in the polls ever since elysiantraveler said that 'Beto' won't lose and Cruz is toast! :lol::lol:

The media says Trump is using fear tactics to drum up the base. A joke of a theory because the base was drummed up even before the Cavanaugh hearings! All polls now showing the GOP is on a roll and the Demos might win or lose the House 'narrowly'. Plus the media now concedes the Senate to the GOP. No Democrat blue wave anymore said by the same idiots that pushed that term for a year ago!

Trump holds a press conference and says he has it on good authority these well-fed migrants aren't coming to the USA as asylum seekers. When questioned Trump gave the floor to Mike Pence who verified by saying the President of Hondoras told him such; it was radicals from Argentina.

End of conservation.

Now Barry Obama holds a rally in Nevada. Draws only 2,000 people. He claims he is responsible for the current economic boom in the USA. He is, not Trump. He is laughed at around the world. He is a fool in the highest order. He also made this speech in Las Vegas where he once told Americans not to vacation there! What a clown.

So what must the Democrats do now to stop the hemorraging?

They create this phony terror attack that all you Trump haters and left wing lunatics are buying hook line and sinker.

It works because all the prior days news is shuttered and this is the talk of the town.

Who on earth would want to bomb Obama, Bill Clinton or Hillary? They are all irrelevant and laughing stocks.

And who would want to waste a bomb on Maxine waters or Debbie Wasserman? No one.

Come election day we will see the biggest Red Wave in the history of mid-term elections.

The Democrats are toast. Go to the bank on this.

Ooh..that deserves a hearty AMEN, brother! :ThmbUp:

woodtoo
10-24-2018, 06:16 PM
Odd how instead of calling authorities immediately, CNN opens this "suspicious"
package themselves and takes photos.:eek: Like they knew it was safe to do so. Odd.

Tape Reader
10-24-2018, 06:19 PM
Ooh..that deserves a hearty AMEN, brother! :ThmbUp:

Me too! Way to go reckless.

woodtoo
10-24-2018, 06:37 PM
Mr Wily E Coyote and his ACME fake bombs have accomplished their deed.
Change the news cycle from this.
Republican early voting:
Florida + 6
Georgia + 9
Texas + 10
Arizona + 11
Indiana + 12
Montana + 17
Tennessee + 33
Nevada - 7

JustRalph
10-24-2018, 07:40 PM
Hmmmm.....

letswastemoney
10-24-2018, 07:57 PM
Yep. Possible manipulation by the left planting a fake bomb story before voting.

I feel good about my decision to walk away from them.

jimmyb
10-24-2018, 07:57 PM
I think the bombs were sent by Bernie Sanders supporters...

supporters of presidential candidate Bernie Sanders threw chairs and yelled obscenities (https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-05-16/nevada-democrats-sanders-campaign-has-violent-streak) at the Nevada Democratic Party's leader.

obscenity-laced messages directed toward Roberta Lange, the state party chairwoman whose cellphone and home address were posted online by Sanders sympathizers. One caller actually left a return cell number on a (https://cdn.ralstonreports.com/sites/default/files/%28619%29838-9222%20%281%29.mp3) voice message (https://cdn.ralstonreports.com/sites/default/files/%28619%29838-9222%20%281%29.mp3) that told Lange people like her "should be hung in a public execution."

boxcar
10-24-2018, 08:20 PM
I think the bombs were sent by Bernie Sanders supporters...

supporters of presidential candidate Bernie Sanders threw chairs and yelled obscenities (https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-05-16/nevada-democrats-sanders-campaign-has-violent-streak) at the Nevada Democratic Party's leader.

obscenity-laced messages directed toward Roberta Lange, the state party chairwoman whose cellphone and home address were posted online by Sanders sympathizers. One caller actually left a return cell number on a (https://cdn.ralstonreports.com/sites/default/files/%28619%29838-9222%20%281%29.mp3) voice message (https://cdn.ralstonreports.com/sites/default/files/%28619%29838-9222%20%281%29.mp3) that told Lange people like her "should be hung in a public execution."

That was Husker's theory and it's a credible one. The left wing extremists, commie-sympathizers could get to kill two birds with one stone -- Bernie's enemies in the dimwit party and the Republican party, which they also hate. Wouldn't surprise if they had the backing and support of the CPUSA.

Andy Asaro
10-24-2018, 08:36 PM
I know Adam left Fox and is a pretty good reporter.

https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/1055242481409777664

boxcar
10-24-2018, 08:51 PM
I know Adam left Fox and is a pretty good reporter.

https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/1055242481409777664

And that squares with what I said earlier which was these "bombs" weren't meant to fool anyone.

woodtoo
10-24-2018, 09:20 PM
And that squares with what I said earlier which was these "bombs" weren't meant to fool anyone.

True but also fooled everyone....who listens to, them.

fakeflags

fast4522
10-24-2018, 09:41 PM
I am sure glad you guys have this all figured out, but I am still worried it could be a diversion that captures our attention away from something else.

davew
10-24-2018, 10:36 PM
I am sure glad you guys have this all figured out, but I am still worried it could be a diversion that captures our attention away from something else.

a southern invasion already over 17K strong, and growing

reckless
10-24-2018, 10:37 PM
Allow me one more example on why I think this 'attack' stinks to high heaven per its legitimacy.

When we had true terror attacks, the very first words out of the mouths of both the media and our sainted police forces were:

'It's not a terror attack. Let's not jump to conclusions here. There's absolutely no proof terrorism is involved." Each and every time we were told this.

What did I hear from the get-go today: it's a terror attack. Terrorism struck our country again.

The media was beside themselves; uber phony NYC mayor Bill deBlasio said the 'terrorists' won't push us around. Police cars flashing lights all over Manhattan.

Sorry all you guys. This is a political fraud of the highest order, done mostly to take the rapidly rising Trump popularity and probable GOP election wins off the news.

And, of course, there's the Gravy Train of illegals heading north and attempting to invade this now great-again country. The media and Democrats wants us to forget about this too in a big hurry.

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 02:35 AM
I can buy all the above...interesting last post right above mine...how they always downplay terrorist attacks but this one they're right out there screaming from the mountains...then again, what else are you going to call a bomb delivery? An accident? LMAO

This tanking stock market sure could cost Republicans some votes in about two weeks time if it doesn't recover in a hurry.

hcap
10-25-2018, 03:14 AM
The Idiot in charge.

https://youtu.be/WIs2L2nUL-0

FakeNameChanged
10-25-2018, 08:15 AM
Now we have Robert DiNiro added to the list of supposed victims. I wish the FBI gets this investigation concluded quickly.

ElKabong
10-25-2018, 08:38 AM
This *is* terrorism in the fact that there were specific individuals the packages were sent to. While I agree this has been reported differently than other instances, it qualifies to me.

The way CNN has handled this is anywhere from troubling to head scratching. Lot of drama in their presentations. Not much professionalism shown in reporting. I'm not convinced this is a legit attack or not, but the facts will come out in the end. Surprised no suspects have been named. When they are, dont jump to conclusions given the FBI's actions on Richard Jewel

Tom
10-25-2018, 09:31 AM
Now we have Robert DiNiro added to the list of supposed victims. I wish the FBI gets this investigation concluded quickly.

"You trying to bomb me?"
"You trying to bomb me?"
"You trying to bomb me?"

And Joe Biden. YOU get a bomb!

You have to ask yourself, WHO benefits from bombs attacks that do not explode?

Gotta give props to Baby Mario, of all people.
CNN this morning stating as a fact that Homeland Security was not involved in this and that was a total failure by the administration.

Shortly after that, The Gov was on the phone and he made a point to correct that - HS Was indeed in this from the git go, hand in hand with NYS Police and terror people.

Tom
10-25-2018, 09:41 AM
https://freebeacon.com/politics/new-york-times-publishes-piece-fantasizes-trumps-assassination/

The president didn’t seem to notice. He waved, in his desultory fashion. The Secret Service agents clustered around him, ushered him toward the armored limo idling outside at the curb.

The Russian waited until they were a few steps past before he drew the gun. He sighted on the center of the president’s back, and squeezed the trigger.

Published TODAY.

The piece screams out "Ely hasn't got a clue!"

Could have been worse, Ely - the Russian could have BODY-SLAMMED the POTUS. :pound::pound::pound::pound:

Tom
10-25-2018, 09:47 AM
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30547/watch-msnbcs-wallace-says-shes-tempted-wring-sarah-ryan-saavedra

On Friday, MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace said she wanted to "wring" the "neck" of White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders after she declined to comment publicly about a report on alleged comments made by an aide in the administration about Sen. John McCain's (R-AZ) deteriorating health.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 09:47 AM
https://freebeacon.com/politics/new-york-times-publishes-piece-fantasizes-trumps-assassination/

Published TODAY.

The piece screams out "Ely hasn't got a clue!"

Could have been worse, Ely - the Russian could have BODY-SLAMMED the POTUS. :pound::pound::pound::pound:

You're going to go to the fictional book review section...?

No of course that would require reading a paper... wander over to the Free Beacon and download your latest patch.

You ever wonder why Right Wing Whacko's only use the internet? I don't. ;)

Tom
10-25-2018, 09:53 AM
You ever wonder why Right Wing Whacko's only use the internet? I don't.

You assume facts not in evidence. As per your usual.
And a fiction piece - you mean like a joke (watch the video - he is LAUGHING when he say it- about body slamming a year ago.

You are so far from reality you will NASA to ever come back.:pound::pound::pound:

Just point out the fraudulent statements you made yesterday.

BTW, TRUMP has called for a more civil tone during this bombing crisis. I am going to assume the YOU do not disagree with him?
I was looking for your post supporting the suggestions.
Didn't see it. :confused:

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 10:00 AM
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30547/watch-msnbcs-wallace-says-shes-tempted-wring-sarah-ryan-saavedra

Equivalence!

I'm really all done engaging with Fascists Tom.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 10:04 AM
As devices are being sent to the media and the opponents of the President he and his supporters attack them and blame them for it...

Just the chance ya need Tom.

The Reichstag is burning... blame the jews... er media!

ElKabong
10-25-2018, 10:51 AM

Equivalence!

Tom's link showed video of a member of the media (msnbc) implying she wanted to impose a violent act on Sarah Sanders, even tho Sanders didn't threaten anyone. You're ok with that??

boxcar
10-25-2018, 10:54 AM

Equivalence!

Equivalence, indeed. :rolleyes: This is what so many leftists are -- filled with so much anger, hate, resentment and animus that they need to express these negative emotions with words of violence.

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 10:58 AM
As devices are being sent to the media and the opponents of the President he and his supporters attack them and blame them for it...

Just the chance ya need Tom.

The Reichstag is burning... blame the jews... er media!

:pound::pound::pound:Can you please write in German on this website going forward. That's the only appropriate language accepted on this website going forward. If you can't write in German, you are no longer welcome here....going forward (3x)...

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 10:59 AM
You ever wonder why Right Wing Whacko's only use the internet? I don't. ;)Your troll swag factor is quickly deteriorating. Time to step it up again.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 11:00 AM
Tom's link showed video of a member of the media (msnbc) implying she wanted to impose a violent act on Sarah Sanders, even tho Sanders didn't threaten anyone. You're ok with that??

EQUIVALENCE!!!!

"He's dying anyway..."

"Mob Rule!"

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 11:01 AM
Again, if you can't write in the language of the fatherland (GERMAN), don't bother writing any longer...

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 11:02 AM
Can you please write in German on this website going forward. That's the only appropriate language accepted on this website going forward. If you can't write in German, you are no longer welcome here....going forward (3x)...

I'll start posting some stuff from the White House and Nazi Propoganda... I'll replace Jew with Liberal/Media/Illegals.

We can play a game guessing which is which.

He didn't even make it 12 hours before attacking the media again!

No actual apology for any of his behavior.

While we're on the subject National Socialism definition:

The term "National Socialism" arose out of attempts to create a nationalist redefinition of "socialism", as an alternative to both international socialism and free market capitalism. Nazism rejected the Marxist concept of class conflict, opposed cosmopolitan internationalism and sought to convince all parts of the new German society to subordinate their personal interests to the "common good", accepting political interests as the main priority of economic organization.[4]

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 11:03 AM
if it's not in German, it will be deleted posthaste

Fred Mertz
10-25-2018, 11:05 AM
Where's Burls?

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 11:05 AM
if it's not in German, it will be deleted posthaste

Dissens unterdrücken!

ElKabong
10-25-2018, 11:07 AM
EQUIVALENCE!!!!

"He's dying anyway..."

"Mob Rule!"

You're dodging, Cletus. A member of the media didn't make that statement. Nor did he or she make a threat of violence.

So answer the question I posed. If not, you're just posting more hot air and misdirection

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 11:09 AM
This is for ely:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billflax/2011/09/01/obama-hitler-and-exploding-the-biggest-lie-in-history/#2983dccf47a6

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 11:13 AM
You're dodging, Cletus. A member of the media didn't make that statement. Nor did he or she make a threat of violence.

So answer the question I posed. If not, you're just posting more hot air and misdirection

"How do you resist the temptation to run up and wring her neck in that situation? Why can't she just say 'if a staffer said that, we're gonna get to the bottom of it,' she should be fired."

gegen

“By the way, never wrestle him. Any guy that can do a body-slam, he’s my kind of guy.”

Gleichwertigkeit!

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 11:14 AM
You don't even understand English...why would I expect you to be able to write in the language of da fadalund?

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 11:16 AM
Where's Burls?Send him a PM and ask him. We don't know.

hcap
10-25-2018, 11:16 AM
"The president in no way, form or fashion has ever promoted or encouraged violence."

https://s3.amazonaws.com/static.politifact.com/rulings/tom-false.png

woodtoo
10-25-2018, 11:19 AM
Dissens unterdrücken!

Serious question..............oops nevermind.

ElKabong
10-25-2018, 11:20 AM
"How do you resist the temptation to run up and wring her neck in that situation? Why can't she just say 'if a staffer said that, we're gonna get to the bottom of it,' she should be fired."

gegen

“By the way, never wrestle him. Any guy that can do a body-slam, he’s my kind of guy.”

Gleichwertigkeit!

The reporter was directed to ask his question to an assistant. The "reporter" was overly aggressive and in his face and wouldn't ask the requested person the question....Montana elected Gianforte, if you have a problem with that you should approach Gianforte yourself and try your luck (you share the same passive aggressive BS the reporter showed).

So, you're ok with a media member implying a violent act be put upon Sanders even tho she didn't threaten anyone. Got it, Cletus.

Now go buy that one way ticket to Montana, I can't wait to see the YouTube :lol:
Oh, and ask your brother in Cleveland who he likes in the 5th at Belmont. I need to eliminate one more horse.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 11:20 AM
You don't even understand English...why would I expect you to be able to write in the language of da fadalund?

Japanese and enough Spanish/French to get around is what I know. Google trying its best.

This is for ely:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billflax/2011/09/01/obama-hitler-and-exploding-the-biggest-lie-in-history/#2983dccf47a6

Yeah...

I can snipe around its edges but what do you want?

Apply that to the Trump Administration.

Case closed.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 11:21 AM
The reporter was directed to ask his question to an assistant. The "reporter" was overly aggressive and in his face and wouldn't ask the requested person the question....Montana elected Gianforte, if you have a problem with that you should approach Gianforte yourself and try your luck (you share the same passive aggressive BS the reporter showed).

So, you're ok with a media member implying a violent act be put upon Sanders even tho she didn't threaten anyone. Got it, Cletus.

Now go buy that one way ticket to Montana, I can't wait to see the YouTube :lol:
Oh, and ask your brother in Cleveland who he likes in the 5th at Belmont. I need to eliminate one more horse.

Now you're dodging.

Run along I'm done giving out 10+/1 longshots if you're not gonna play them. At least you still have your chess! You probably have me there.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/6e72f45102a2781561dbdd873b2f9080/tenor.gif

ElKabong
10-25-2018, 11:22 AM
"The president in no way, form or fashion has ever promoted or encouraged violence."

https://s3.amazonaws.com/static.politifact.com/rulings/tom-false.png

Wasn't it Obama that said Get InTheir Faces?

ElKabong
10-25-2018, 11:24 AM

Thoughtful...

hcap
10-25-2018, 11:32 AM
Wasn't it Obama that said Get InTheir Faces?Did he rev up his crowd telling them you have the right to body slam them, or "knock the crap out of them", or "I like to punch 'em in the face, I tell ya"

You are chock full of false equivalencies, and whataboutisms

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 11:34 AM
It's ok hcap. We all know you have a problem with the truth. You and ely both.

The left is non-violent...

As ely would say:

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 11:41 AM
It's ok hcap. We all know you have a problem with the truth. You and ely both.

The left is non-violent...

As ely would say:

I never said the left was non-violent.

What I find ****ing disgusting is people on this forum advocating for violence while at the same time blaming any ****ing thing possible on the left.

In the past week we have a Soros funded caravan and a liberal false flag operation against former Presidents.

The attempt to compare a reporter asking another reporter a question like the one above is bad taste but its not the same as the ****ing President saying he likes politicians who bodyslam reporters.

Just yesterday a white supremascist in LA was arrested for beating the living shit out of a reporter a few months ago. He finally thought it was okay to return to the country.

After 2016 the National Socialist Party based here in Michigan decided to drop the Swastika from its logo to make the brand mainstream acceptable.

On this board we talk about curbstomping people and have posts about how certain TARGETS are "dead men walking."

Yet on here all we get are blame the libs, violent left, fingerpointing bullshit.

We had a President last night go out and all he had to do is say "I need to tone it down too" and he couldn't even ****ing muster that. Instead he threw ANOTHER JAB at the Media and doubled down with a Tweet today.

But please keep blaming others. Like I said replace Jews with libs/media/left and you have today's political climate and remember where the "buck stops". It was a big thing for all of you during the Obama Administration.

Sorry Mike... its Fascism... pointblankperiod...

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 11:46 AM
Who gives a ****?

Not me.

Tell someone who might care about all the bullshit you keep writing.

And yes, it's bullshit.

That's about as deep a comment as you deserve out of me.

Most everything you write is feigned...and I know it...for a fact...you don't believe half the bullshit you write...you take offhand comments and turn them into some serious shit that we should all be frightened about (like the oft-repeated CURB STOMP comment...as if that's supposed to be taken seriously).

For someone who tries to paint himself as the most intelligent guy in the room, you come off far too shallow and gullible to me...either that, or you are indeed a mega-troll, which is basically where I fall when it comes to you.

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 11:52 AM
This entire section of PA is nothing but a joke these days. I keep saying this, and I know people don't think I'll ever do it, but shutting off-topic down seems super-appealing to me.

The entire thing is revolting. Most of you people are nothing but jokes. So caught up in the rhetoric, that soon you too will be mailing out bombs.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 11:55 AM
Who gives a ****?

Not me.

Followed by nothing but personal attacks....

Okay bro cool story...

Go post another ****ing article that makes my point for me... dumbass.

Just don't get pissed when I call it what it is. Or ignore the implication owning guns makes me a Nazi :confused:. Or mandating I type in German :confused:.

If you don't give a **** your panties sure get in a bunch when I go after the "favorites" on here.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 11:56 AM
The entire thing is revolting. Most of you people are nothing but jokes. So caught up in the rhetoric, that soon you too will be mailing out bombs.

Now you're getting it!

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/yesjacknicholson.gif

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 11:56 AM
The article made the exact opposite of your point, dumbass.

And I got news for you. NOBODY is a favorite around here. The whole lot of you should be flushed down the toilet, where you belong.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 11:57 AM
The article made the exact opposite of your point, dumbass.

It tried to tie Obama and his policies to a similar command economy like Stalin and Hitler no?

Yeah.

Or is all you got is that Fascism is a leftie thing?

Its like the "But her emails" instead its just "But the left..."

hcap
10-25-2018, 11:57 AM
This entire section of PA is nothing but a joke these days. I keep saying this, and I know people don't think I'll ever do it, but shutting off-topic down seems super-appealing to me.

The entire thing is revolting. Most of you people are nothing but jokes. So caught up in the rhetoric, that soon you too will be mailing out bombs.Before the midterms and Mueller issues his report?

Sounds like there is something to be very afraid of.
Just sayin' :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 11:58 AM
Before the midterms and Mueller issues his report?

Sounds like there is something to be very afraid of.
Just sayin' :rolleyes:
Sickness. Go see a doctor.

Like I give a ****? Isn't it clear that I don't?

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WILL PROBABLY DIE if the Dems don't win back the house.

If the Dems win back the house, I won't give a ****.

That's the difference between me and you. You give a ****, I do not.

Your life revolves around this, mine does not.

You live and die around elections. I do not.

if Hillary had won, I wouldn't have cried. trump won, I was very happy. But if Hillary had won, I wouldn't have been very sad. Would have been another "Meh" moment, like when Obama won.

This is the BIG difference between you and I. I don't give a **** in the end.

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 12:03 PM
What I DO give a **** about is the nonsense I see posted on here, CONSTANTLY. It has to end...whether by force or not, it has to end.

Tom
10-25-2018, 12:28 PM

Equivalence!

Red Card?

Let me fix that for you - You are done engaging with reality.
Because even YOU know what you are posting is pure nonsense and can't defend it with anything other than emoticons.

Pathetic.

Tom
10-25-2018, 12:40 PM
CNN banner under story about the 10 bombs reads: TRUMP TARGETS: Soros, Clintons, Biden........

Targets.

New story, huh?:pound::pound::pound::pound:

FantasticDan
10-25-2018, 12:55 PM
What I DO give a **** about is the nonsense I see posted on here, CONSTANTLY. It has to end...whether by force or not, it has to end.
What are you talking about? You chastise and threaten to ban Burls for his "nonsense", then start a thread a couple days later wondering where he is. Why? Aren't you pleased to be rid of his nonsense?

You and Thask seem to exercise zero moderation over this forum, yet you constantly complain about the state of the union. The evidence points to this forum being exactly what you want it to be..

boxcar
10-25-2018, 01:16 PM
Where's Burls?

In bed nursing his all his Blahs hangovers. :coffee:

boxcar
10-25-2018, 01:43 PM
This is for ely:

This is an excellent critique of the numerous striking similarities and superficial dissimilarities between fascism and communism. I have long maintained that both ideologies are opposite sides of the same coin.

The article is a long but well-reasoned read. Everyone should read it. The ETs, Hcap, Horseys, FanDans, etc. will not benefit from the facts because their minds are frozen in the strong bias of their own presuppositions.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 01:56 PM
This is an excellent critique of the numerous striking similarities and superficial dissimilarities between fascism and communism. I have long maintained that both ideologies are opposite sides of the same coin.:1:

The article is a long but well-reasoned read. Everyone should read it. The ETs, Hcap, Horseys, FanDans, etc. will not benefit from the facts because their minds are frozen in the strong bias of their own presuppositions.

That is true but the methodology of both is badly mistaken in the article.

Fascist central planning was not egalitarian, but it divvied up economic rewards very similarly to communism: party membership and partnering with the state.

End stop. You can't have an honest discussion at this point. Egalitarianism is the centerpiece of Marxism...

The National Socialist German Workers Party is only Right if you are hopelessly Left.

False.

The Soviets thus saw Nazis as segues to communism.

False.

The entire premise of Marxism (A not defunct belief even on the left its ignored due to its failures) hinges and requires a class struggle. Fascism ignores class struggle completely and focuses solely on the State. Racism was unique to Nazism but even then it was uniting the Germanic peoples under on flag/tribe or state.

They are not the same thing. Quite opposite though their end results are similar.

When you get to extremes on the spectrum you will always find similarities...

The argument is that Fascism is a leftist ideology and that's patently absurd. Nobody accepts that as fact except people trying to shoe-horn it that way to "own the libs." Exhibit A: Dinesh D'Souza

AltonKelsey
10-25-2018, 02:02 PM
funny thing, the diniro package was addressed simply 'The Mook', and it was delivered with no problem

AltonKelsey
10-25-2018, 02:04 PM
elysiantraveller (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/member.php?u=1512), nah, nothing fascist about firing someone because they talk about Halloween costumes in a way that offends the snowflakes.

FakeNameChanged
10-25-2018, 05:01 PM
funny thing, the diniro package was addressed simply 'The Mook', and it was delivered with no problem
Not doubting your word, but from where is all this detailed info coming? That press conference was a nothing burger. Not that they should reveal who are suspects. They're still calling the devices bombs, but reading between the lines it sounds like a fake biological weapon or fake dirty bomb. One reporter said talcum powder and no one confirmed him or corrected that description.

boxcar
10-25-2018, 05:29 PM
That is true but the methodology of both is badly mistaken in the article.

End stop. You can't have an honest discussion at this point. Egalitarianism is the centerpiece of Marxism...

False.

False.

The entire premise of Marxism (A not defunct belief even on the left its ignored due to its failures) hinges and requires a class struggle. Fascism ignores class struggle completely and focuses solely on the State. Racism was unique to Nazism but even then it was uniting the Germanic peoples under on flag/tribe or state.

They are not the same thing. Quite opposite though their end results are similar.

When you get to extremes on the spectrum you will always find similarities...

The argument is that Fascism is a leftist ideology and that's patently absurd. Nobody accepts that as fact except people trying to shoe-horn it that way to "own the libs." Exhibit A: Dinesh D'Souza

The different premises still ends up with the same result: The people are oppressed by a tyrannical government in both cases. End of story.

The writer of the article spelled it all out clearly. But he can't make you understand it.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 06:28 PM
The different premises still ends up with the same result: The people are oppressed by a tyrannical government in both cases. End of story.

The writer of the article spelled it all out clearly. But he can't make you understand it.

No, the article was posted to infer that Fascism is a leftist philosophy. The author could make much easier parallels with the current Administration than the Obama one. I've done so countless times on here.

It isn't.

Fascism exists on the right end of the spectrum.

End Story.

Tom
10-25-2018, 06:53 PM
And the left is full of collaborators.

You know nothing about who sent these packages.
You know nothing about why they did it.
You have posted for two days like you know something and in fact, you know nothing. Zilch.

Lemon Drop Husker
10-25-2018, 07:04 PM
No, the article was posted to infer that Fascism is a leftist philosophy. The author could make much easier parallels with the current Administration than the Obama one. I've done so countless times on here.

It isn't.

End Story.

I have but 2 questions.

1. Do you honestly even know what fascism is and means?

2. What has Trump done that shows any sense of fascism? I want a very specific detailed answer, not vague bullshit. Be very specific and point to exact examples of actions. Not words, but actions.

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 07:06 PM
I don't think the Left could be so dumb and expose themselves here, but I could be wrong.

They're pretty desperate.

boxcar
10-25-2018, 07:13 PM

It isn't.

End Story.

Like I said, someone can explain it to but no one can make you understand it.

And Obama is a commie -- as anti-American and anti-capitalism as anyone can get.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 07:16 PM
I have but 2 questions.

2. What has Trump done that shows any sense of fascism? I want a very specific detailed answer, not vague bullshit. Be very specific and point to exact examples of actions. Not words, but actions.

:1: Yes, and I've covered it extensively. Whose definition do you want? Laurence Britt's 14 points or just good old fashioned wikipedia? Either would suffice.

:2: Again which one do you want to use? National Rebirth, economic autarky, suppression of dissent, attack on existing institutions?

Take your pick its pretty easy. Or you can just google search it or my previous posts in this forum on the matter...

Here is the full writ definition of National Socialism per wikipedia... which part of it does Trump policy disagree with?

The term "National Socialism" arose out of attempts to create a nationalist redefinition of "socialism", as an alternative to both international socialism and free market capitalism. Nazism rejected the Marxist concept of class conflict, opposed cosmopolitan internationalism and sought to convince all parts of the new German society to subordinate their personal interests to the "common good", accepting political interests as the main priority of economic organization.

Its pretty word for word there... nobody on here really refutes it they just get mad about it or attempt to label it a leftist concoction or something else equally ridiculous. If you cut the BS though its right there... for your reading enjoyment... fortunately our institutions are stronger than parliamentary systems.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 07:18 PM
Like I said, someone can explain it to but no one can make you understand it.

And Obama is a commie -- as anti-American and anti-capitalism as anyone can get.

You didn't explain anything.

You called them opposite sides of the same coin. That's correct.

Doesn't make Fascism a leftist thing which is what PA was going for.

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 07:28 PM
Look the word up.

You might find the word Patriot somewhere in there.

Try defining words to mean what you want them to mean.

Did I ever tell you I studied Linguistics too?

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 07:30 PM
Look the word up.

You might find the word Patriot somewhere in there.

Try defining words to mean what you want them to mean.

Did I ever tell you I studied Linguistics too?

Fascists tend to be very patriotic/nationalist... good job! You found one of them!

Thanks for making it easier for me! :ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 07:33 PM
No moron, you're a racist and a fascist.

See how that works?

baconswitchfarm
10-25-2018, 07:54 PM
I have but 2 questions.

He wants to drag out a bunch of garbage definitions which imply Trump is some type of fascist leader. Without sighting twenty left wing think tanks here is how you can tell a leader is fascist. Name any fascist leader in the history of the planet which has encouraged an armed citizenry. Trump is out at speeches every week telling you to demand your right to arm yourself. Something you will never hear from a fascist who wants to rule you . Case closed.

jimmyb
10-25-2018, 07:55 PM
Not the first time a president has been called a fascist by the left

Democrat Jimmy Carter spoke for millions when he said Nov. 5, 1980: “The election of Ronald Reagan is a disaster for the country because he’s a fascist. He’s a dangerous person.”

Coretta Scott King confessed that she was “scared” of Reagan as president, worried that it would mean tailwinds for the Ku Klux Klan.

Just because some fabricate a myth, doesn't make it true.

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 08:02 PM
You're a confused racist at best jimmyb.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 08:19 PM
He wants to drag out a bunch of garbage definitions which imply Trump is some type of fascist leader. Without sighting twenty left wing think tanks here is how you can tell a leader is fascist. Name any fascist leader in the history of the planet which has encouraged an armed citizenry. Trump is out at speeches every week telling you to demand your right to arm yourself. Something you will never hear from a fascist who wants to rule you . Case closed.

Hitler, Franco, Mussolini... what do I win?

But hang your hat on the Facebook talking point.

By random definitions you mean universally accepted ones... okay...

You guys are as empty of suits as your leader...

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 08:22 PM
Not much if anything.

Pay attention to my next new thread elysiantraveller.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 08:27 PM
Not much if anything.

Pay attention to my next new thread elysiantraveller.

Probably won't morty.

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 08:32 PM
I plan on discussing real issues not crap.

Might even boil it down a bit for your benefit.

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 08:40 PM
Where did the value of all the Social Media Companies come from?

I submit they were created out of nothing.

jimmyb
10-25-2018, 08:40 PM
You're a confused racist at best jimmyb.
I call DeSantis out as a racist and that makes me one. LOL. There are nice dementia medications waiting for you.

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 08:46 PM
You're one sick puppy, I'm glad I said what I said.

There is no such thing as racism sicko, and that includes you!

You're just confused.

jimmyb
10-25-2018, 08:54 PM
You're one sick puppy, I'm glad I said what I said.

There is no such thing as racism sicko, and that includes you!

You're just confused.
You're on a cold streak, aren't you?

Andy Asaro
10-25-2018, 09:05 PM
https://twitter.com/trish_regan/status/1055624838197460994

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 09:10 PM
You're on a cold streak, aren't you?

You are a racist, I stand corrected.

You're the Devil, I stand corrected.

You're move.

Tom
10-25-2018, 10:35 PM

Democrat Jimmy Carter spoke for millions when he said Nov. 5, 1980: “The election of Ronald Reagan is a disaster for the country because he’s a fascist. He’s a dangerous person.”

Coretta Scott King confessed that she was “scared” of Reagan as president, worried that it would mean tailwinds for the Ku Klux Klan.

Some people live a fabricated myth of a life.
Calling others fascists is part of their defense mechanisms to protect them from reality. They construct a reality that has them in the role of winner, when reality puts them squarely in the loser slot.

They live in pain most of the time.
Their knuckles drag all day and they they pound their chests with them. Not too bright.

They have their role, though.
We all laugh at them, making our lives all the happier.:lol:

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 11:02 PM
I guess America just elected a Fascist?

(Maybe not?)

Maybe you just lost?

Ridiculous.

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 11:21 PM
I am trying to understand, the Democrats are saying we are fascists led by Trump, and we are just too stupid to see it.

You're just too smart for me.

No you're not, sorry about that.

davew
10-25-2018, 11:32 PM

Yes, but first time the president used departments, law enforcement and national security groups to target specific people who have differing opinions than theirs - a hallmark of fascist regimes...

oh wait, that was the 'scandal free' 0bama regime.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 11:38 PM
All these posts yet no one takes a poke at...

The term "National Socialism" arose out of attempts to create a nationalist redefinition of "socialism", as an alternative to both international socialism and free market capitalism. Nazism rejected the Marxist concept of class conflict, opposed cosmopolitan internationalism and sought to convince all parts of the new German society to subordinate their personal interests to the "common good", accepting political interests as the main priority of economic organization.

Been posted now multiple times... but amazingly nobody denies that's what is going on right now.

Make America Great Again!

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 11:43 PM
I don't have the power to do that, but I'll do it anyway.

I've evolved.

Who cares what the People think.

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 11:51 PM
Redefine Nationalism nitwit.

Make the "term" mean anything you want it to if that floats your boat.

Sad.

Thank you for trying to save us.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 11:53 PM
I don't have the power to do that, but I'll do it anyway.

I've evolved.

Who cares what the People think.

Okay Morty!

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 11:58 PM
Ok Barack.

You're out.

Ocala Mike
10-26-2018, 12:21 AM
I'm surprised Trump hasn't offered to pay the legal fees for the bomb mailer(s). I do believe his approval rating among his base would soar.

Buckeye
10-26-2018, 12:38 AM
Funny stuff, but I wouldn't go that far.

It's no laughing matter what the bomber or bombers (would be or otherwise) did.

That's a bad joke on your part.

Tom
10-26-2018, 12:58 AM
I'm surprised Trump hasn't offered to pay the legal fees for the bomb mailer(s). I do believe his approval rating among his base would soar.

Pretty sick comment.

ElKabong
10-26-2018, 01:02 AM

Yeah, I heard he paid those antifa guys to march and fight. He's one sick mofo.... No, wait...

Tom
10-26-2018, 01:09 AM

Been posted now multiple times... but amazingly nobody denies that's what is going on right now.

Make America Great Again!

That is because no one is a sick twisted poster like YOU are.
As usual, your post has nothing to do with the topic, just a troll stirring things up.

Buckeye
10-26-2018, 01:27 AM
No facts, no relevance, no understanding of meaning, just hate and stupidity.

It's a pile on, but it's deserved.

What is going on right now?

hcap
10-26-2018, 03:23 AM
I'm surprised Trump hasn't offered to pay the legal fees for the bomb mailer(s). I do believe his approval rating among his base would soar.I doubt Tom would blow anyone up. His modus operandi, as well as a bunch of others here is to bullshit 'en to death with fact-free proclamations based on how quickly the can remove them from "where the sun don't shine."

Of course then there is the religious right here who fantasize democratic presidents are "commies"

As the election gets closer these guys become crazier and crazier

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

PaceAdvantage
10-26-2018, 04:18 AM

Make America Great Again!I deny it completely and without doubt.

There is no sense wasting time addressing such utter nonsense beyond that.

PaceAdvantage
10-26-2018, 04:19 AM
No moron, you're a racist and a fascist.

See how that works?Red card. Plus I think you're out of your mind...literally...you're on another plane of existence entirely...might be time for you to go...again....away from this place.

PaceAdvantage
10-26-2018, 04:20 AM
Another thread, out of control...now closed.