PDA

View Full Version : DRF & Equibase pp's needed for 2018 Far Hills Steeplechase meet

Vinman
10-22-2018, 12:23 PM
As a long time BRIS subscriber, I'm more than a tad disappointed that their pp's for the Far Hills Steeplechase last Saturday showed the winner, a 7 year old named Jury Duty, as a first time starter!

Only Upon reading an article post race did I find out that Jury Duty ran 3rd in a very prestigious race called the Galway Cup in August.

Not having accurate pp info on this horse is beyond ridiculous, as a Jury Duty won at 6/5.

If anyone has either the DRF or Equibase pp's for the Far Hills races, I'd sure like to see 'em. If you could PM me I'll give you my email address.

Much appreciated

Vinman

cj
10-22-2018, 12:32 PM
As a long time BRIS subscriber, I'm more than a tad disappointed that their pp's for the Far Hills Steeplechase last Saturday showed the winner, a 7 year old named Jury Duty, as a first time starter!

Only Upon reading an article post race did I find out that Jury Duty ran 3rd in a very prestigious race called the Galway Cup in August.

Not having accurate pp info on this horse is beyond ridiculous, as a Jury Duty won at 6/5.

If anyone has either the DRF or Equibase pp's for the Far Hills races, I'd sure like to see 'em. If you could PM me I'll give you my email address.

Much appreciated

Vinman

Vinman, sorry, we just can't allow requests like this even after the fact. As a token of goodwill I'll post the DRF Classic PPs for the horse in question.