PDA

View Full Version : The welfare caravan

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

jimmyb
10-20-2018, 10:32 PM
4,000 or more foreign criminals and layabouts are making their way north toward the land of no work and no laws and no responsibilities — at least as long as you’re an undocumented Democrat. Millions of them are already here, living large, humming their favorite song, 'Everything Free in America'.

letswastemoney
10-20-2018, 10:47 PM
Whatever bad happens to them is their own fault.

If I want to go into another country, I ask permission. I don't just come in and demand it.

ElKabong
10-20-2018, 10:51 PM
'Everything Free in America'.

So true.

My wife used to teach in The Valley (McAllen, Texas), people in many parts of Central America are exposed to flyers that read "everything is free" in the US. This is a fact. She saw them in the early 2000s.

For some reason, people not living in border states can't comprehend or believe it. A percentage of people crossing the border expect free food, rent, etc. They don't know any better.

delayjf
10-20-2018, 11:05 PM
My wife used to teach in The Valley (McAllen, Texas), people in many parts of Central America are exposed to flyers that read "everything is free" in the US. This is a fact. She saw them in the early 2000s.

Same thing in California. They hand out pamphlets in Spanish about how to apply for all the welfare available.

davew
10-21-2018, 01:00 AM
I have heard SOROS and his subsidiaries are subsidizing the trek - up to $5K/ person...

PaceAdvantage
10-21-2018, 05:30 AM
Apparently, since Trump was able to win, they feel they need MORE illegal voters...can't have this happen again...

Somebody screwed up the metrics big time...insurance policies are in play.

woodtoo
10-21-2018, 08:56 PM
Cut off the support lines now!

woodtoo
10-21-2018, 10:18 PM
Hurricane Willa to the rescue?:jump:

Dave Schwartz
10-21-2018, 11:39 PM
Gee... what a coincidence that this march is just as we approach the mid-term elections.

JustRalph
10-21-2018, 11:54 PM
Gee... what a coincidence that this march is just as we approach the mid-term elections.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1054209757773488129

woodtoo
10-22-2018, 10:06 AM
Itis not only a right to protect your border, it is a duty to protect it.

Tom
10-22-2018, 10:24 AM
By whatever means necessary to protect it.
Whatever means.

Put the military along the border and LEAVE them there.

Anyone sneaks in, sucks to be them!
---------------Some anonymous Internet tough guy, 2018

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 10:27 AM
Whatever means.

---------------Some anonymous Internet tough guy, 2018

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

TRIGGERED!

https://i.gifer.com/1FA.gif

letswastemoney
10-22-2018, 10:30 AM
This caravan march is happening for 2 reasons:

1) To make Trump look bad. One of Trump's biggest selling points is protecting the border, but the amount of people in this caravan nonsense is insane. It doesn't seem like he can stop them if they make the United States border.

2) To rile up the left again for the mid-term elections. Liberals would rather help 3rd-world immigrants. Forget about the homeless Americans in our own country.

hcap
10-22-2018, 10:31 AM
Whatever means.

---------------Some anonymous Internet tough guy, 2018More scare tactics from Chumpy and friends. Even Fox News's Chris Wallace is calling it preposterous

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1053301873103552518

Tom
10-22-2018, 10:31 AM
How many are you taking in to your home?

Triggered......yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
After all, you live in the make-believe world, not me! :lol::lol::lol:

Tom
10-22-2018, 10:34 AM
More scare tactics from Chumpy and friends. Even Fox News's Chris Wallace is calling it preposterous

Here's a clue for you, I don't need other people to thing for me.
You and FanDan have that market all to yourselves.
Here's another one, just because he works for FOX doesn't mean I have any respect for him. I do not.

I know, I know, going against the party line - must be hard for your and your elk to grasp that can happen. It can. :pound::pound::pound:

hcap
10-22-2018, 10:35 AM
How many are you taking in to your home?

Triggered......yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
After all, you live in the make-believe world, not me! :lol::lol::lol:Amazing how well Chumpy plays on your fears of brown skin and Hispanic rapists, murderers and unlawful voters.

He plays you guys like a squealing fiddle:puke::puke::puke::puke:

boxcar
10-22-2018, 10:35 AM
More scare tactics from Chumpy and friends. Even Fox News's Chris Wallace is calling it preposterous

It is scary. We can't afford to give these invaders free lunches, free housing, free medical, free phones, free internet, etc., etc., etc. for the rest of their lives.

Maybe that is your vision of utopia, but it's not how life works in the real world.

hcap
10-22-2018, 10:37 AM
It is scary. We can't afford to give these invaders free lunches, free housing, free medical, free phones, free internet, etc., etc., etc. for the rest of their lives.

Maybe that is your vision of utopia, but it's not how life works in the real world.:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sle eping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sle eping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Whatever.:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Tom
10-22-2018, 10:42 AM
Amazing how well Chumpy plays on your fears of brown skin and Hispanic rapists, murderers and unlawful voters.

No matter WHO is in that caravan, they NO RIGHT to come here illegally.

HOW MANY area YOU personally taking in, paying for, feeding, making sure they go to their hearings?

I thought so.
Big talk for smaller walker.

I gotta suggest that to Trump - he put them with you and Ely - inside a week, they would all go BACK HOME!

boxcar
10-22-2018, 10:56 AM
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Whatever.:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Truly, one of your signature replies.

You and Blah, Blah, Blah Burls should put your heads together to see if between the two of you, you guys would be able register so much as one bleep that would remotely resemble a brain wave. :coffee:

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 10:58 AM
This whole thing is a giant snoozer... :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

This is the GOP and Trump trying to whip up votes anyway they can in the face of a Blue Wave. Tax cuts and immigrants are good talking points.

In March alone over 50,000 people were turned back at the border... this is much ado about nothing.

Greyfox
10-22-2018, 11:18 AM

Yeah, it must be a real snoozer for the parents of National Guardsmen or Military who have to be deployed to stop this human tide. :rolleyes:

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 11:26 AM
Yeah, it must be a real snoozer for the parents of National Guardsmen or Military who have to be deployed to stop this human tide. :rolleyes:

Yeah... sounds rough... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I mean they could be fighting and dying in some faraway land... but yeah... I'm sure the parents are worried about this too... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

jimmyb
10-22-2018, 11:47 AM
Amazing how well Chumpy plays on your fears of brown skin and Hispanic rapists, murderers and unlawful voters.

Today, let’s consider one of the many who’ve already established a beachhead.

This bad hombre was recently lugged by the Sutton Police Department on charges of giving a false name to a police officer, possession/use of false/stolen Registry of Motor Vehicles documents, identity fraud and false registration as a voter. He’s using the name of a real Puerto Rican, but his real identity is a mystery, so let’s just call him Mr. Impostor — Mr. I.

The Sutton PD states Mr. I “has been living under a stolen identity for the past approximate 17 years … under this stolen identity the impostor has obtained a MA operator’s license and registered to vote. … The imposter also has numerous arrests in MA under the stolen Identity, to include 25 entries on the Board of Probation record.”

Mr. I was stopped last month for going 64 in a 40-mph zone. Pretty routine, until Mr. I “left upset, yelling at Officer (Brian) Hull in Spanish and flaunting his middle finger as he drove away.”
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that Mr. I is a Democrat.

Needless to say, after that, the Sutton PD made some queries about Mr. I.

“He was first issued a MA license at the age of 40 in MA in 2010. His criminal history reflects that he has been in MA since 2002 but waited until 2010 to obtain a license.”

Odd, no? Stranger yet, the original documents in Puerto Rico list the real American citizen’s height as 5’2”. Mr. I has variously listed his height, on his various arrest and RMV records, as between 5’11” and 6’1”.

As the Sutton PD notes, “Nine inches of growth over 4 years in your late 30s would be quite an astonishing biological accomplishment.”

Arrest record: “possession of class B substance offense in 2006 in Worcester … cocaine … On 5/24/11… possessing ammunition by Worcester Police…Vice Squad serving (3) separate search warrants … August of 2017 arrested during a traffic stop after a stolen 9 mm handgun was recovered from under the seat he had been occupying.”

Mr. I was only committing the crimes Americans can no longer be bothered committing.

Next, the cops checked out the woman to whom the vehicle Mr. I was driving is registered: “the wife/girlfriend of the impostor.

“Inquiry with the MA Department of Transitional Assistance revealed that (Ms. I) has received financial assistance in the past, last receiving assistance in April of 2016.”

Mr. I was driving one of Mrs. I’s three cars — a 2005 Chrysler Pacifica. Her other two vehicles are a bit more upscale — a 2015 Mercedes GLA250 SUV and a 2009 Porsche Cayenne SUV.

The Sutton PD believes the ownership of three vehicles “including two expensive luxury vehicles, seems suspect,” noting her welfare history and residence in “an apartment complex that has a substantial number of units that are government subsidized.”

Mr. I was arrested, but another surprise — Mr. I was cut loose with $1,000 bail and the clerk allowed him to sign his bail form under the name of the U.S. citizen who he so obviously is not.

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 11:53 AM

This has nothing to do with the caravan.

It will or won't arrive. The people that arrive will be processed. Some with legitimate asylum claims will be admitted. The overwhelming majority of them will be turned back. This is an attempt at manufacturing a crisis to whip up a base.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

We turn back 20,000-50,000 people a month.

woodtoo
10-22-2018, 11:55 AM

This is the GOP and Trump trying to whip up votes anyway they can in the face of a Blue Wave. Tax cuts and immigrants are good talking points.

In March alone over 50,000 people were turned back at the border... this is much ado about nothing.

An army advances on its stomach, meaning they must be fed, hydrated and clothed the entire distance and they are, judging by the new knapsacks, shoes and endurance to forwardly progress.

If these supplies are disrupted for just one day they will need to stop, rest and refuel. I've seem video of them boarding semi-trailers and seen men going through line of invaders handing out money, likely 100$ bills. This has been planned months ahead to arrive as near to the midterms as possible. The optic are of an invading force even carrying South American flags and burning American flags. These are your new Democrats increasing their voting base at any and all costs. Political through and through.

jimmyb
10-22-2018, 11:59 AM
This has nothing to do with the caravan.

It will or won't arrive. The people that arrive will be processed. Some with legitimate asylum claims will be admitted. The overwhelming majority of them will be turned back. This is an attempt at manufacturing a crisis to whip up a base.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

We turn back 20,000-50,000 people a month.

Has everything to do with Harry's post implying these types of illegals don't exist in the U.S and are only a figment of someones imagination.

I could post other examples but know democrats will deny, deny, deny, justfy, justify, justify.

woodtoo
10-22-2018, 12:04 PM

Amazing how untruthful you really are.:puke::puke::puke:back at ya.:lol:

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 12:14 PM
An army advances on its stomach, meaning they must be fed, hydrated and clothed the entire distance and they are, judging by the new knapsacks, shoes and endurance to forwardly progress.

If these supplies are disrupted for just one day they will need to stop, rest and refuel. I've seem video of them boarding semi-trailers and seen men going through line of invaders handing out money, likely 100$ bills. This has been planned months ahead to arrive as near to the midterms as possible. The optic are of an invading force even carrying South American flags and burning American flags. These are your new Democrats increasing their voting base at any and all costs. Political through and through.

If this was proposed as a mid-term stunt by the evil libs why in the hell did Trump bring national attention to this issue with a tweet?

Its because if this BENEFITS ANYONE its the GOP whipping up the base.

woodtoo
10-22-2018, 12:21 PM
This is Nancy's "Blue Wave".:( Democrats Making the American Dream a Nightmare.

boxcar
10-22-2018, 12:23 PM
Amazing how untruthful you really are.:puke::puke::puke:back at ya.:lol:

The Hcaps of this world are why the Law of Distrust exists. :coffee:

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 12:24 PM
This is Nancy's "Blue Wave".:( Democrats Making the American Dream a Nightmare.

Okay so... no real response to what I said...

But I'm the troll. :pound::pound:

ReplayRandall
10-22-2018, 12:25 PM
If this was proposed as a mid-term stunt by the evil libs why in the hell did Trump bring national attention to this issue with a tweet?

This is just a prevent defense, running out the clock, with the Game already won....Cabal backed Dems are done, no matter what they try....It's over.

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 12:47 PM
Republicans poll better than Democrats on immigration.

So why in the hell would they create an immigrant "crisis" before the mid-terms?

Nothing you guys say makes any damn sense.

chadk66
10-22-2018, 12:55 PM

So why in the hell would they create an immigrant "crisis" before the mid-terms?

Nothing you guys say makes any damn sense.they figure it will rally more dems to the election booth

chadk66
10-22-2018, 12:56 PM
There is a simple fix for this as Trump indicates. If they don't stop the caravan down there no more money. If they continue on, when they get about two miles from the border, start carpet bombing just inside the U.S. along the border right on their route. Military needs the practice anyway.

ReplayRandall
10-22-2018, 01:01 PM

As you well know, polling stats mean nothing, and the Dems Desperation Tactics are illogical at best.....Trump doesn't telegraph his plays, so I guess his tweets and speeches are meant to be confusing, when trying to make any sense of them....Unconventional warfare isn't meant to be deciphered easily.

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 01:18 PM
they figure it will rally more dems to the election booth

AltonKelsey
10-22-2018, 01:21 PM
I have the solution

Let all the worlds detritus flood the country until we're even worse then the hellholes they ran from

Then they'll go back

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 01:29 PM
I have the solution

Let all the worlds detritus flood the country until we're even worse then the hellholes they ran from

Then they'll go back

Or...

We just turn them back like we are planning to do anyway.

This is October jostling for votes. Just like Trump floating another tax cut right before mid-terms.

Nothing burgers trying to drum up votes.

boxcar
10-22-2018, 01:35 PM
Or...

We just turn them back like we are planning to do anyway.

This is October jostling for votes. Just like Trump floating another tax cut right before mid-terms.

Nothing burgers trying to drum up votes.

Yeah, it's the Dems trying to drum up votes because they know there is no such thing as their "blue wave".

Trump should call Congress back in an emergency session to get them to pass a law to disallow this current band of misfit invaders. This would also get all the Dems on record with the American people where they stand on the invasion.

woodtoo
10-22-2018, 01:48 PM

I don't honestly know who is behind this but I wouldn't call it a stunt.
It benefits the illegal invaders who most likely tend to vote democrat. The question is "what does POTUS do to stop it."

woodtoo
10-22-2018, 01:52 PM
Yeah, it's the Dems trying to drum up votes because they know there is no such thing as their "blue wave".

Trump should call Congress back in an emergency session to get them to pass a law to disallow this current band of misfit invaders. This would also get all the Dems on record with the American people where they stand on the invasion.

THIS. Sounds like a great idea. You're either with U.S. or against U.S.:ThmbUp:

biggestal99
10-22-2018, 01:59 PM

Maybe that is your vision of utopia, but it's not how life works in the real world.

Scary. 7,000 people, mostly unarmed and just wanting a better life for themselves.

If I was a honduaran, i would take my shot.

However I would not be part of a caravan. LOL

I would save my bucks and get a round trip flight to "visit as a tourist"
the United States (NYC). Just staying for the weekend. and then disappear into the underground economy never to be heard from again.

If you want in to the US, you dont make a spectacle of yourself.

Thats for amateurs.

Allan

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 02:01 PM

All the comments this is getting in this thread actually lends credence to my theory its better for the GOP than the Democrats.

biggestal99
10-22-2018, 02:06 PM
All the comments this is getting in this thread actually lends credence to my theory its better for the GOP than the Democrats.

Non factor in most districts in the United states.

do you think someone in Far Hills, NJ (NJ-07 swing district) give two anythings bout this stupid caravan?

Allan

boxcar
10-22-2018, 02:09 PM

All the comments are because all the conservatives marvel at the utter stupidity of the dimwits. They know there is no blue wave in their future, so they're trying to create a crisis as an issue to run on. The dimwits never seem to understand that they're preaching to their own unhinged choir, and that their tactics will fall on the deaf ears of all others and not dissuade one Trump supporter.

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 02:12 PM
Non factor in most districts in the United states.

do you think someone in Far Hills, NJ (NJ-07 swing district) give two anythings bout this stupid caravan?

Allan

They do if they're a Trump supporter. Its why he brought it up.

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 02:13 PM
All the comments are because all the conservatives marvel at the utter stupidity of the dimwits. They know there is no blue wave in their future, so they're trying to create a crisis as an issue to run on. The dimwits never seem to understand that they're preaching to their own unhinged choir, and that their tactics will fall on the deaf ears of all others and not dissuade one Trump supporter.

Barring something extraordinary happening between now and then I'll bookmark this post.

You can ignore reality but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 02:34 PM
Now Trump says there will be terrorists and Middle Easterners mixed in!

:pound::pound::pound:

Yeah this is definitely another shot by Trump to drum up some votes for the mid-terms.

Fearmongering for votes.

Next they'll be led by a woman they call Kahleesi and she has dragons...

boxcar
10-22-2018, 02:40 PM
Barring something extraordinary happening between now and then I'll bookmark this post.

You can ignore reality but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

I have long been on record saying there is no such thing as a "blue wave".

And for your info, illegal immigration is the number one issue with Trump supporters, so Republicans aren't going to lose one vote because of this invasion -- unless the Republican is a whishy washy, lukewarm RINO (the type worthy of only the pukes of voters, anyway). :coffee:

woodtoo
10-22-2018, 02:41 PM

Yeah this is definitely another shot by Trump to drum up some votes for the mid-terms.

Fearmongering for votes.

And this is not possible? One terrorist is one too many. So Trump is behind this.
You are incorrigible.

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 02:45 PM
And this is not possible? One terrorist is one too many. So Trump is behind this.
You are incorrigible.

No Trump isn't behind this...

Nobody is "behind this".

You guys are the ones lofting that insanity. What I'm saying is this whole thing is much ado about nothing. Those people will be turned back at the border and that will be that.

Trump is just going to milk this for every vote he possibly can. I don't blame him. Which would be the inverse of the claimed "lib conspiracy" by some on here.

ReplayRandall
10-22-2018, 02:49 PM
Trump is just going to milk this for every vote he possibly can. Which would be the inverse of the claimed "lib conspiracy" by some on here.

No.....Trump is exploiting the stupidity and the desperation of the opposition, just like he did with the Kavanaugh fiasco tactics of the "other side".

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 02:56 PM
No.....Trump is exploiting the stupidity and the desperation of the opposition, just like he did with the Kavanaugh fiasco tactics of the "other side".

My bad...

boxcar
10-22-2018, 03:00 PM
You are incorrigible.

Typical liberal loonyism disguised as rational thought. Trump and/or wealthy Republican supporters created this crisis to excite and incite the dimwit base and to give them an issue immediately before an election.:bang::bang::bang:

woodtoo
10-22-2018, 03:02 PM
No Trump isn't behind this...

Nobody is "behind this".

You guys are the ones lofting that insanity. What I'm saying is this whole thing is much ado about nothing. Those people will be turned back at the border and that will be that.

Trump is just going to milk this for every vote he possibly can. I don't blame him. Which would be the inverse of the claimed "lib conspiracy" by some on here.

I wish it were that easy to just turn them back but we know and more importantly they know, that's not how it works.

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 03:02 PM
Typical liberal loonyism disguised as rational thought. Trump and/or wealthy Republican supporters created this crisis to excite and incite the dimwit base and to give them an issue immediately before an election.:bang::bang::bang:

Who said we were letting them in?

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

We turn back 10s of thousands a month. Ya'll being played.

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 03:06 PM
I wish it were that easy to just turn them back but we know and more importantly they know, that's not how it works.

That is how it works!

Its how it worked literally 6 months ago.

hcap
10-22-2018, 03:35 PM
Amazing how untruthful you really are.:puke::puke::puke:back at ya.:lol:I started tbis by saying

Fox News's Chris Wallace: ‘Preposterous’ to say Dems behind migrant caravan

Do you all day suckers agree with your boss's false claims these desperate refugees are not just running for the lives and safety, but rather that the dems and perhaps G. Soros are actually behind these poor people from Honduras, the hellhole of gang violence, arriving here just to taint him and the midterms?

That's what I called Chumpy playing you like "squealing fiddles"
Just heard he is also claiming they are smuggling in mid-east terrorists.

During his rally on Thursday night, Trump accused “crazy Democrats” of being behind the caravan’s formation, claiming "there are those that say that caravan didn’t just happen."

ReplayRandall
10-22-2018, 04:12 PM
I started tbis by saying

Fox News's Chris Wallace: ‘Preposterous’ to say Dems behind migrant caravan

Do you all day suckers agree with your boss's false claims these desperate refugees are not just running for the lives and safety, but rather that the dems and perhaps G. Soros are actually behind these poor people from Honduras, the hellhole of gang violence, arriving here just to taint him and the midterms?

That's what I called Chumpy playing you like "squealing fiddles"
Just heard he is also claiming they are smuggling in mid-east terrorists.

During his rally on Thursday night, Trump accused “crazy Democrats” of being behind the caravan’s formation, claiming "there are those that say that caravan didn’t just happen."

My, my Hcap, how convenient to bring up those "poor refuges" who've been going through hell for DECADES!....But now, lo and behold, they've decided exactly NOW, caravanning to the US, right before mid-terms....What timing they all single-mindedly agreed to, it's a miracle I tell ya!....UTTER BS!...Enough already with your ridiculous diatribes of woe for the "poor people"....This really is getting insanely stupid...:bang::bang::bang:

PaceAdvantage
10-22-2018, 04:33 PM

He plays you guys like a squealing fiddle:puke::puke::puke::puke:Amazing how you pull these tried and true lines out like CLOCKWORK anytime something like this is TRUMPED up in the media.

Who is being played like a FIDDLE, exactly? Me thinks it's folks like YOU.

PaceAdvantage
10-22-2018, 04:34 PM
But I'm the troll. :pound::pound:Indeed. One of the best...evah....

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 04:37 PM
Amazing how you pull these tried and true lines out like CLOCKWORK anytime something like this is TRUMPED up in the media.

Who is being played like a FIDDLE, exactly? Me thinks it's folks like YOU.

Trump brought this up on Twitter.

He's been repeatedly talking about it while campaigning for House and Senate Republicans. Its a smart move on his part to put the narrative on something Republicans are stronger on than Democrats.

The majority of these people will be detained and deported just like the last one of these and even if Trump is gonna put some kids in cages they aren't going to arrive until after mid-terms.

Win Win for him.

That's why its preposterous to call this some lib/Soros/whatever conspiracy.

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 04:39 PM
Indeed. One of the best...evah....

In fairness I do actually articulate what I'm saying more than the average drive by one liner...

PaceAdvantage
10-22-2018, 04:40 PM
I never called it a lib conspiracy...nice troll-tactic though...

I never once commented on the origins of this species...

It is what it is, as you say.

Each side will try and use it to their advantage, and the dems will definitely try and use whatever happens with this "caravan" as a way to try and damage Trump in the media....again...for the billionth time....and we'll get even more bored...again....with the BS....

And the trolls will keep trollin'....and the foreigners will keep posting like they live here and are so deeply concerned with everything TRUMP....as if that ever really happens in REAL life...:lol:

PaceAdvantage
10-22-2018, 04:41 PM
In fairness I do actually articulate what I'm saying more than the average drive by one liner...That's why you're the best ever on here...because you don't act like a typical troll...

TJDave
10-22-2018, 04:45 PM
Criminals, laggards, welfare queens, illegal voters, invaders, and, my favorite... DETRITUS.

How is it that so many here already know so much about these people?

PaceAdvantage
10-22-2018, 04:46 PM
Criminals, laggards, welfare queens, illegal voters, invaders, and, my favorite... DETRITUS.

How is it that so many here already know so much about these people?They are trolling you too...that's how

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 04:48 PM
I never called it a lib conspiracy...nice troll-tactic though...

I never once commented on the origins of this species...

Not everything is about you Mike. :)

Several have.

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 04:50 PM
That's why you're the best ever on here...because you don't act like a typical troll...

Hey when Fauxahontas or Biden or <insert whoever> wins in 2020...

I'll be right back on these crazies' side and that troll status will be gone. :)

PaceAdvantage
10-22-2018, 04:51 PM
Not everything is about you Mike. :)

Several have.Then don't bring it up in your reply that was directly to me.

Tom
10-22-2018, 04:51 PM
Come on guys, Ely knows all about these people.
He is the authority on who everyone is.
After all, he figured out that I am not ME!

Consider the source....your heard it from...uh, someone! :pound::pound::pound:

PaceAdvantage
10-22-2018, 04:53 PM

I'll be right back on these crazies' side and that troll status will be gone. :)Nope.

Plus, there's no way you'll act anywhere close to what you've been doing the last couple of years...I remember you pre-Trump...

Ocala Mike
10-22-2018, 04:54 PM
Maybe the people in the caravan heard about the tax hike that Trump is putting in by Nov. 1st and they don't want to miss out on it?

TJDave
10-22-2018, 04:54 PM
They are trolling you too...that's how

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community with the intent of provoking readers.

OK. Do I sound upset or provoked?

ReplayRandall
10-22-2018, 04:59 PM
OK. Do I sound upset or provoked?

If you wrote more than 2 sentences, maybe you could be upset....Now that's trolling, isn't it Sport?.....Who was that frickin' masked man?...You get it yet? I'll bet you do.

boxcar
10-22-2018, 05:00 PM
Who said we were letting them in?

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

We turn back 10s of thousands a month. Ya'll being played.

So, why would he want them to invade us in the first place: Just to tell them what the world already knows he's going to tell them? :bang::bang:

You see, here's the thing: If you're going to create a crisis, then make darn sure that crisis is going to work to your advantage. Trump and Co. has nothing to gain by funding this invasion and telling those folks to march here. But the dimwits have everything to gain.

Now...if Trump were diabolically clever, perhaps he'd call Congress back into emergency session to get them to pass an emergency law on this latest stunt. But even if he didn't do that, he'd have all the RINOs and dimwits on public record who would not be in favor of such a law. At least Trump would get something out of it. Maybe even win a few more "independents" because then Trump could sell to Americans on how the dimwits value foreigners over American interests.

woodtoo
10-22-2018, 05:01 PM
America is huge endless smorgasboard and they are hungry , they are going there to feast. They are entitled predators that will not wait in line like legal immigrants so they cut in line because they are told to, be damned with laws and procedures.
I do not trust the Senate to act as they should.

TJDave
10-22-2018, 05:08 PM
If you wrote more than 2 sentences, maybe you could be upset....Now that's trolling, isn't it Sport?.....Who was that frickin' masked man?...You get it yet? I'll bet you do.

Nope, don’t get it.

If you can say it in six words why use 60?

ReplayRandall
10-22-2018, 05:11 PM
Nope, don’t get it.

If you can say it in six words why use 60?

You don't get your point across though, except when your knocking God....Therefore, in your case, brevity=laziness

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 05:15 PM
Nope.

Plus, there's no way you'll act anywhere close to what you've been doing the last couple of years...I remember you pre-Trump...

Maybe Trump's that bad? :confused:

Most of my blasting of Trump is still on policy.

The scandals and the "mean media" stuff is mostly just humorous confirmations of what I already thought of the man.

TJDave
10-22-2018, 05:21 PM
You don't get your point across though, except when your knocking God....Therefore, in your case, brevity=laziness

My apologies. Perhaps I could further explain. Which points are you having difficulty with?

ReplayRandall
10-22-2018, 05:43 PM
My apologies. Perhaps I could further explain. Which points are you having difficulty with?

Naw, that's quite all right....I'll pass.

TJDave
10-22-2018, 05:58 PM
Naw, that's quite all right....I'll pass.

Got it.

Just trolling, then?

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 06:48 PM
So, why would he want them to invade us in the first place: Just to tell them what the world already knows he's going to tell them? :bang::bang:

You see, here's the thing: If you're going to create a crisis, then make darn sure that crisis is going to work to your advantage. Trump and Co. has nothing to gain by funding this invasion and telling those folks to march here. But the dimwits have everything to gain.

Now...if Trump were diabolically clever, perhaps he'd call Congress back into emergency session to get them to pass an emergency law on this latest stunt. But even if he didn't do that, he'd have all the RINOs and dimwits on public record who would not be in favor of such a law. At least Trump would get something out of it. Maybe even win a few more "independents" because then Trump could sell to Americans on how the dimwits value foreigners over American interests.

The one thing with the board is people tend to chime in late without reading the whole convo and how it got where it did.

I don't think anyone is "behind" this caravan.

I think it's actually just a bunch of people trying to come to America. We have laws and nearly all will be turned away. It's really much ado about nothing.

What it is good for is whipping up Republican votes and reminding everyone Republicans are the tough ones on immigration.

Which is EXACTLY what Trump is doing and why he keeps talking about it. Its smart strategy... you guys are eating it up.

chadk66
10-22-2018, 06:55 PM
heard a little grumbling today that if that group continues to grow and actually makes it to our border we can consider them enemy combatants and can send them to gitmo.

chrisl
10-22-2018, 07:09 PM
The one thing with the board is people tend to chime in late without reading the whole convo and how it got where it did.

I think it's actually just a bunch of people trying to come to America. We have laws and nearly all will be turned away. It's really much ado about nothing.

What it is good for is whipping up Republican votes and reminding everyone Republicans are the tough ones on immigration.

Which is EXACTLY what Trump is doing and why he keeps talking about it. Its smart strategy... you guys are eating it up.

Must have had your detective badge on again..Great work......Starsky

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 07:26 PM

So you agree with the highlighted part of the post?

Cool take it up with RR, woodroof, boxcar, Davew, and a couple others that escape me.

They are the ones who disagree with you.

barahona44
10-22-2018, 07:49 PM

I've always thought of ET as the Hutch type.I can see him careening around town in that red Gran Torino. :cool:

I guess that would make you Captain Dobey. :D

ReplayRandall
10-22-2018, 07:58 PM
Got it.

Just trolling, then?

That's once for me, ten for you.....Yeah, I got it right.

boxcar
10-22-2018, 08:06 PM

Oh yeah...of course, it's just a homegrown, organic, grass roots movement of people who packed enough lunches, and brought along enough port-potties, and sufficient change of clothes and have lugged enough water to not die of thirst, etc., etc. to get here right around election time.

And I thought Hcap was naive. :rolleyes:

And when have Republicans been tough on immigration? Republicans have more often than not caved on immigration issues because they're afraid of bad PR, the big bad lamestream media -- just like they're scared of their own shadow. Trump is one of the very few tough on immigration. And his base already knows this very well.

So again...there's no upside for Trump or the Republican party to orchestrating an invasion. Nothing to be gained at all. It's the dimwits who think they stand to gain.

jimmyb
10-22-2018, 09:20 PM

Fearmongering for votes.

I give up ... lets let them all in and send them to inner city Chicago where they'll feel right at home.

Tom
10-22-2018, 10:17 PM
I've always thought of ET as the Hutch type.I can see him careening around town in that red Gran Torino. :cool:

I guess that would make you Captain Dobey. :D

He makes me think of the guy who yells "Hey Abbott!"

hcap
10-23-2018, 02:47 AM
And I thought Hcap was naive.
Just woke up and realized just how stable and genius-like King Chumpy is.

Finally I get the why youse guys are ass kissing his every gem of wisdom.

Can't wait for all these rapists, murderers and mid-east terrorists to be voting democratic while driving their rolls-royces up and down the streets in Texas and Florida.

Get ready to duck.:lol::lol::lol:

https://youtu.be/wnlRs3E1PTQ

hcap
10-23-2018, 03:52 AM
Well, at least we Dems won't have to give away too many Rolls-Royces

BOO!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/southwest-border-apprehensions-final.jpg

boxcar
10-23-2018, 06:36 AM
Well, at least we Dems won't have to give away too many Rolls-Royces

BOO!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/southwest-border-apprehensions-final.jpg

Do you have a pretty graph for the all the ones who got away? :coffee:

davew
10-23-2018, 07:06 AM

I'll be right back on these crazies' side and that troll status will be gone. :)

Hey when Fauxahontas or Biden or TRUMP wins in 2020...

he will have the wall built ... and the caravans will have to use the airplane tourist route.

davew
10-23-2018, 07:09 AM
Do you have a pretty graph for the all the ones who got away? :coffee:

or definition of 'apprehension' ? If they give them a court date and let them loose in the USA, what have they actually done?

sammy the sage
10-23-2018, 08:00 AM
The caravan is SWELLING...hhhmmmm....certainly NOT more honduran's...:rolleyes:

By the way....similiar scenerio's...ie...crossing the border... are discussed on the Mexican show "Dora"...years AGO...

and a humorous take on the whole subject from 2 years AGO...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12PFqQyDNmI

jimmyb
10-23-2018, 09:05 AM

hcap
10-23-2018, 09:25 AM
Do you have a pretty graph for the all the ones who got away? :coffee:Are they hiding in the room over your garage along with bigfoot and Alf?

Hey, at least MC-13 will be busy driving around in their Rolls

BTW, any evidence about the HONDURAN refugees that are invading the US. Other than what your leader claims?

elysiantraveller
10-23-2018, 09:29 AM
Republicans are throwing stuff at the wall seeing what will stick.

Entitlement reform... not so much.

Last minute Tax Cut... not so much.

Immigration... trying now.

Its typically a winning issue for Republicans who are seen by independents as tougher on Immigration.

The caravan is just a great excuse to talk about it. This thread has 6 pages or so already because it juices the base. Republicans are going to milk it to get more votes... its a smart move.

boxcar
10-23-2018, 10:01 AM
Are they hiding in the room over your garage along with bigfoot and Alf?

Hey, at least MC-13 will be busy driving around in their Rolls

BTW, any evidence about the HONDURAN refugees that are invading the US. Other than what your leader claims?

I'm not a sanctuary kinda guy. Much more likely you would have them hiding in your basement or attic or doghouse or outhouse or wherever.

Yeah...I do have evidence: They're not refugees. They're not escaping danger or persecution. They're invaders looking for charity.

If we go by your very loose definition of "refugee", 2/3rds of the world's population would qualify to invade us. :coffee:

hcap
10-23-2018, 10:13 AM
I'm not a sanctuary kinda guy. Much more likely you would have them hiding in your basement or attic or doghouse or outhouse or wherever.

Yeah...I do have evidence: They're not refugees. They're not escaping danger or persecution. They're invaders looking for charity.

If we go by your very loose definition of "refugee", 2/3rds of the world's population would qualify to invade us. :coffee:So the Dems and George Soros rewards these "invaders" by giving them fancy cars like Rolls Royces? Expensive mercenaries, no?

And why aren't any news organizations reporting we are being attacked and in danger of being taken over by 5,000 mostly woman and children?

hcap
10-23-2018, 10:20 AM
Even Trump TV gets it......

https://caching.grabien.com/c/streams/0487/_vPAxlDxhiQVmQo_caIFvQ/1540347498/487293.mp4?key=_vPAxlDxhiQVmQo_caIFvQ

horses4courses
10-23-2018, 10:42 AM
If we go by your very loose definition of "refugee", 2/3rds of the world's population would qualify to invade us. :coffee:

6 more years of Trump and you will have to pay people to come here.

davew
10-23-2018, 11:14 AM
6 more years of Trump and you will have to pay people to come here.

and maybe those people who promised to go to Canada, New Zealand, away .... will actually do it :ThmbUp:

FantasticDan
10-23-2018, 11:17 AM
https://twitter.com/AshleyRParker/status/1054571094336827392

boxcar
10-23-2018, 11:38 AM
So the Dems and George Soros rewards these "invaders" by giving them fancy cars like Rolls Royces? Expensive mercenaries, no?

And why aren't any news organizations reporting we are being attacked and in danger of being taken over by 5,000 mostly woman and children?

Because the invaders aren't armed? The lamestream media don't look at them as invaders. They look at them through the same rose-colored glasses you wear. The look at them as poor, downtrodden, oppressed "refugees" -- AND we're the blame for their wretched predicament to boot. :rolleyes:

elysiantraveller
10-23-2018, 11:43 AM
https://twitter.com/AshleyRParker/status/1054571094336827392

What?!?!

No way! Get out of here!

Checks tally...

hcap
10-23-2018, 11:56 AM
Because the invaders aren't armed? The lamestream media don't look at them as invaders. They look at them through the same rose-colored glasses you wear. The look at them as poor, downtrodden, oppressed "refugees" -- AND we're the blame for their wretched predicament to boot. :rolleyes:Another variation on your inept conspiracy theory the free press is not free, but contrloelled by libs and G Soros.

As usual not one shred of evidence other than your paranoia. And Chumpy feeding your irrational fears. The master puppeter and his hand puppets

Be very afraid as he crosses his fingers about NOV and Mueller. Ouch!
https://barkingmoonbat.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/handpuppettrump.jpg?w=616

boxcar
10-23-2018, 12:56 PM
Another variation on your inept conspiracy theory the free press is not free, but contrloelled by libs and G Soros.

As usual not one shred of evidence other than your paranoia. And Chumpy feeding your irrational fears. The master puppeter and his hand puppets

Be very afraid as he crosses his fingers about NOV and Mueller. Ouch!

Someone organized this invasion. We're supposed to believe 10,000+ people just spontaneously and organically and coincidentally decided to all leave their motherland at one time and march to the U.S. by the time of the midterms? Only someone with an I.Q. number as small as a shoelace would believe that.

And we're also supposed to believe there is no bias in the lamestream media? The only bias in media is when you libs complain about the bias of someone else, such as FNC, Washington Times, etc.?

hcap
10-23-2018, 04:08 PM
Are we supposed to believe Dems working with Siros are paying off these refugees with Cadillac and Rolls Royces?

That;'s what King Donald The False is preaching.

boxcar
10-23-2018, 04:33 PM
Are we supposed to believe Dems working with Siros are paying off these refugees with Cadillac and Rolls Royces?

That;'s what King Donald The False is preaching.

Nothing would surprise me when it comes to dimwits. Most of them are morally bankrupt.

And they're not "refugees". Look up the definition of this term already and quit making a fool of yourself.

Where's your proof that their government drove them out of the country?

hcap
10-23-2018, 04:45 PM
Duh, FYI

Don't believe a word of King Donald The False

The Central American migrant caravans, (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_American_migrant_caravans)[1] also known as the Viacrucis del Migrante ("Migrant's Way of the Cross"),[2] are annual migrant caravans since 2017 of Central Americans organized by Pueblo Sin Fronteras (People Without Borders).[3][4] Viacrucis annual caravans were originally organized in 2010 by the migrants themselves, who set off during Holy Week.[5][6][7][8]

hcap
10-23-2018, 04:52 PM
Forget Trump Hysteria, Here’s How the Migrant Caravan ‘Crisis’ Really Began

https://www.thedailybeast.com/forget-trump-hysteria-heres-how-the-migrant-caravan-crisis-really-began

woodtoo
10-23-2018, 05:00 PM
Since this is the second year it is now an annual event. Who knew? Or did you just add to Wikipedia yourself.:lol:

woodtoo
10-23-2018, 05:04 PM
Just build the damn wall!
I_I_I_I_I_I_I
_I_I_I_I_I_I
I_I_I_I_I_I_I
_I_I_I_I_I_I
I_I_I_I_I_I_I

elysiantraveller
10-23-2018, 05:35 PM
I_I_I_I_I_I_I
_I_I_I_I_I_I
I_I_I_I_I_I_I
_I_I_I_I_I_I
I_I_I_I_I_I_I

Because we would handle this differently then...?

Also the reason a lot of people talking about the timing of this... the last one was in the spring.

This one in the fall... What else migrates those two seasons? EVERYTHING.

boxcar
10-23-2018, 05:42 PM
Forget Trump Hysteria, Here’s How the Migrant Caravan ‘Crisis’ Really Began

https://www.thedailybeast.com/forget-trump-hysteria-heres-how-the-migrant-caravan-crisis-really-began

Yada, yada, yada...who cares? For all we know the commie whack job in Venezuela could be behind this.

Civilized nations have laws and those laws are expected to be obeyed. Send these lawbreakers back from whence they come. Let them apply for their visas, asylum, whatever the legal way through our embassy in the host country. End of story. :coffee:

Have you dug up on any proof yet Honduras has driven their citizens out of the country?

Clocker
10-23-2018, 05:42 PM
I_I_I_I_I_I_I
_I_I_I_I_I_I
I_I_I_I_I_I_I
_I_I_I_I_I_I
I_I_I_I_I_I_I
Oh, good. Another foreigner telling us how to run our country. How did that work out for Burls? :rolleyes:

woodtoo
10-23-2018, 06:00 PM
Oh, good. Another foreigner telling us how to run our country. How did that work out for Burls? :rolleyes:

I've been building walls for 40 years, I can help.

FantasticDan
10-23-2018, 06:18 PM
https://twitter.com/existentialfish/status/1054818583614799878

Andy Asaro
10-23-2018, 06:22 PM
This is a huge mistake from the right IMO

https://twitter.com/racetrackandy/status/1054860444094029825

elysiantraveller
10-23-2018, 06:32 PM
This is a huge mistake from the right IMO

https://twitter.com/racetrackandy/status/1054860444094029825

Hey! You're getting it! :ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Andy Asaro
10-23-2018, 06:32 PM
https://twitter.com/StateDept/status/1054836895803367424

elysiantraveller
10-23-2018, 06:37 PM
https://twitter.com/StateDept/status/1054836895803367424

That was already a given... if they beat that dead horse too hard it too is a way this can backfire.

Greyfox
10-23-2018, 06:41 PM
That was already a given... if they beat that dead horse too hard it too is a way this can backfire.

That's not a dead horse.

Andy Asaro
10-23-2018, 07:23 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1054874705491120133

boxcar
10-23-2018, 07:50 PM

That was BEFORE he became the anointed one.

Liberals change their stories the way the wind changes direction. :coffee:

elysiantraveller
10-23-2018, 09:08 PM
That was BEFORE he became the anointed one.

Liberals change their stories the way the wind changes direction. :coffee:

He applauded his deportations while in office as well.

FantasticDan
10-23-2018, 09:35 PM
https://twitter.com/craigsilverman/status/1054812195261865984

chrisl
10-23-2018, 10:03 PM
https://twitter.com/craigsilverman/status/1054812195261865984

And your point means what, today..Keep reaching..Keep reaching.

mostpost
10-23-2018, 11:01 PM

This bad hombre was recently lugged by the Sutton Police Department on charges of giving a false name to a police officer, possession/use of false/stolen Registry of Motor Vehicles documents, identity fraud and false registration as a voter. He’s using the name of a real Puerto Rican, but his real identity is a mystery, so let’s just call him Mr. Impostor — Mr. I.

The Sutton PD states Mr. I “has been living under a stolen identity for the past approximate 17 years … under this stolen identity the impostor has obtained a MA operator’s license and registered to vote. … The imposter also has numerous arrests in MA under the stolen Identity, to include 25 entries on the Board of Probation record.”

Mr. I was stopped last month for going 64 in a 40-mph zone. Pretty routine, until Mr. I “left upset, yelling at Officer (Brian) Hull in Spanish and flaunting his middle finger as he drove away.”
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that Mr. I is a Democrat.

Needless to say, after that, the Sutton PD made some queries about Mr. I.

“He was first issued a MA license at the age of 40 in MA in 2010. His criminal history reflects that he has been in MA since 2002 but waited until 2010 to obtain a license.”

Odd, no? Stranger yet, the original documents in Puerto Rico list the real American citizen’s height as 5’2”. Mr. I has variously listed his height, on his various arrest and RMV records, as between 5’11” and 6’1”.

As the Sutton PD notes, “Nine inches of growth over 4 years in your late 30s would be quite an astonishing biological accomplishment.”

Arrest record: “possession of class B substance offense in 2006 in Worcester … cocaine … On 5/24/11… possessing ammunition by Worcester Police…Vice Squad serving (3) separate search warrants … August of 2017 arrested during a traffic stop after a stolen 9 mm handgun was recovered from under the seat he had been occupying.”

Mr. I was only committing the crimes Americans can no longer be bothered committing.

Next, the cops checked out the woman to whom the vehicle Mr. I was driving is registered: “the wife/girlfriend of the impostor.

“Inquiry with the MA Department of Transitional Assistance revealed that (Ms. I) has received financial assistance in the past, last receiving assistance in April of 2016.”

Mr. I was driving one of Mrs. I’s three cars — a 2005 Chrysler Pacifica. Her other two vehicles are a bit more upscale — a 2015 Mercedes GLA250 SUV and a 2009 Porsche Cayenne SUV.

The Sutton PD believes the ownership of three vehicles “including two expensive luxury vehicles, seems suspect,” noting her welfare history and residence in “an apartment complex that has a substantial number of units that are government subsidized.”

Mr. I was arrested, but another surprise — Mr. I was cut loose with $1,000 bail and the clerk allowed him to sign his bail form under the name of the U.S. citizen who he so obviously is not.
All that for what? To prove that Mr. I is a “Bad hombre.” The actions of one guy proves to you that a whole country is filled criminals. That is pathetic.

jimmyb
10-23-2018, 11:09 PM
All that for what? To prove that Mr. I is a “Bad hombre.” The actions of one guy proves to you that a whole country is filled criminals. That is pathetic.

I was wondering when you'd chime in with your two cents. You my friend have change coming back.

dlivery
10-24-2018, 12:12 AM
I was wondering when you'd chime in with your two cents. You my friend have change coming back.
Civil unrest
How long as Im a Canadian and things are not getting better here as our transit system will automated to the point we will only need a gas pedal and a brake pedal
:popcorn::puke:

hcap
10-24-2018, 02:40 AM
Facts? Who needs the stinkin' facts? Not Chumpy, not PA off topic loyal Trumpeteers:puke::puke::puke::puke:

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1054889754821619718

delayjf
10-24-2018, 06:26 AM
How about MS-13? Any chance that they would be among the mob moving North? Seriously, how do you think the estimated thousands of MS-13 members get into the US?

davew
10-24-2018, 07:07 AM
Facts? Who needs the stinkin' facts? Not Chumpy, not PA off topic loyal Trumpeteers:puke::puke::puke::puke:

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1054889754821619718

PA off topic loyal Trumpeteers have a different definition of 'facts' than you and the lying media...

woodtoo
10-24-2018, 07:30 AM
VP Pence unequivocally states Venezuela financing invasion in interview with
Washington Post.

Venezuela is now financed by Russia and China.

delayjf
10-24-2018, 08:42 AM
Anderson Coopers segment is a red herring. So what if there is no proof? That doesn't mean it hasn't happened or that its not possible, now does it?

jimmyb
10-24-2018, 09:45 AM
I have decided to earmark $500 million for investments that specifically address the needs of migrants, refugees and host communities. -George Soros

https://www.georgesoros.com/2016/09/20/why-im-investing-500-million-in-migrants/?fbclid=IwAR3Nagxerq24XvkMuWWhNdqaLIyBN7xdMtYr1x2C XP3oFcnFUIG44pcjVXU

boxcar
10-24-2018, 09:50 AM
He applauded his deportations while in office as well.

He always talked out of both sides of his mouth also. :coffee:

boxcar
10-24-2018, 09:55 AM
VP Pence unequivocally states Venezuela financing invasion in interview with
Washington Post.

Venezuela is now financed by Russia and China.

Yeah...the commie dictator is probably doing all he can to import his commie ideal into the U.S.

And Venezuela is a rich country. Only the people are poor. The government is an oil-rich fat cat.

woodtoo
10-24-2018, 09:58 AM
You have to apply for asylum in the FIRST country you arrive in after you leave your own country, and Mexico offered asylum to the caravan (they mostly refused)
This is a United Nations rule.

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 10:00 AM
Countdown to false flag on other issues in 3, 2, 1...

woodtoo
10-24-2018, 10:01 AM
Yeah...the commie dictator is probably doing all he can to import his commie ideal into the U.S.

And Venezuela is a rich country. Only the people are poor. The government is an oil-rich fat cat.

With China taking their oil as loan repayment. They are squeezing lemons for Trumps fine lemonade.:D

boxcar
10-24-2018, 10:05 AM
I have decided to earmark $500 million for investments that specifically address the needs of migrants, refugees and host communities. -George Soros

https://www.georgesoros.com/2016/09/20/why-im-investing-500-million-in-migrants/?fbclid=IwAR3Nagxerq24XvkMuWWhNdqaLIyBN7xdMtYr1x2C XP3oFcnFUIG44pcjVXU

This paragraph is sweet:

Our collective failure to develop and implement effective policies to handle the increased flow has contributed greatly to human misery and political instability—both in countries people are fleeing and in the countries that host them, willingly or not. Migrants are often forced into lives of idle despair, while host countries fail to reap the proven benefit that greater integration could bring.

Catch the HUGE ASSUMPTION here when he said "our collective failure..." Why is there a presumption that we're morally obligated to handle any flow of migration. Why is there a presumption that our borders should just be open doors to let anyone in who claims he's poor, oppressed, persecuted, etc., etc.?

Also, the fact that migrants are "forced into lives of despair" is not a U.S. problem. That the problem of the host country.

So, it appears that it is hard-core leftist globalists who are behind this invasion, and not Trump or the Republican Party.

woodtoo
10-24-2018, 10:17 AM
In an interview with Sara Carter yesterday Guatemala President Jimmy Morales
"We do not want charity, we want cooperation"

He is working with U.S. Administration to find the "criminals" who orchestrated the onslaught of migrants heading to the U.S.

ElKabong
10-24-2018, 10:38 AM
Anderson Coopers segment is a red herring. So what if there is no proof? That doesn't mean it hasn't happened or that its not possible, now does it?

MS13 members cross the border, this is a fact. There are younger illegals that cross that become gang members as well. Seems like every day here someone from Central America commits a violent crime.

Saying there's no proof of a criminal element in the so called caravan is like saying there's no proof the sun will come up tomorrow... True ignorance or willful misleading comment that contradicts history.

upthecreek
10-24-2018, 10:39 AM

woodtoo
10-24-2018, 10:46 AM

#MeToo

Tom
10-24-2018, 11:48 AM

He is a rational thinking, adult.
Nothing at all like Burls.
He is capable of acting civilized, unlike Burls.

Tom
10-24-2018, 11:54 AM
Shep Smith responds to a Fox viewer who said Trump has special intel about the caravan: "No he doesn't. POTUS has politics."

Shep is auditioning for a job at CNN?
When it come to Shep, you can ignore anything he says - the guy is a total jerk and butt hole.

This is the guy you want to body slam.
FOX's token idiot.

Tom
10-24-2018, 11:57 AM
If the caravan gets winting 200 mile of the border, we need to send out troops into Mexico to stop them well short of our country.

If Mexico doesn't like it, TS - let them do something about it.
Please. let them try.

I think we need a 200-500 no mans' land zone - all within Mexico.
Of course, anyone or anything in that zone now will have to be removed. By whatever means.

ReplayRandall
10-24-2018, 12:01 PM
I think we need a 200-500 no mans' land zone - all within Mexico.
Of course, anyone or anything in that zone now will have to be removed. By whatever means.

I think the US did that long ago with Mexico, to a much wider expanse....Those areas confiscated are called STATES....:lol:

Tom
10-24-2018, 12:06 PM
I think the US did that long ago with Mexico, to a much wider expanse....Those areas confiscated are called STATES....:lol:

0bama was calling for an extension of Manifest Destiny when he referred to our 58 states. Trump is just finishing it up for him!

Sucks to be Mexico.:lol::lol::lol:

boxcar
10-24-2018, 12:09 PM

Wow! Just think: The U.S. could have another opportunity to expand its territory. I betcha the Great State of Texas would once again like to be the biggest state in the Union. :coffee:

davew
10-24-2018, 10:40 PM
the southern invasion is now 17K strong and growing.

JustRalph
10-24-2018, 11:22 PM
Trump should send an Army of Greyhound buses to the border. As they cross, drive them straight to California and let them out at the border.

kingfin66
10-25-2018, 12:05 AM

What happened to Burls? I mean, the Louis C.K. think is a little weak, but otherwise he is no better or worse than anyone else here. Please tell me he did not get banned.

ElKabong
10-25-2018, 01:20 AM
He was last seen walking out of Half Price Books with a copy of Building Fake Bombs For Dummies

Just kidding.

PaceAdvantage
10-25-2018, 02:42 AM
What happened to Burls? I mean, the Louis C.K. think is a little weak, but otherwise he is no better or worse than anyone else here. Please tell me he did not get banned.Nope...just asked the question myself in a new thread...

hcap
10-25-2018, 11:19 AM
https://youtu.be/NQHHfdRwja8

Tom
10-25-2018, 12:37 PM
1. Trump - sending 700-800 troops to the border as we speak, to defend out borders.

2. Hcap - scouring the late night comics for relevancy.

A study in contrasts.:pound::pound::pound::pound:

woodtoo
10-25-2018, 05:32 PM
Hey Tom I think he was seen scouring through their trash cans.
He is digging deep into journalism , CNN that is.

jimmyb
10-25-2018, 05:40 PM
Wondering why, if they are fleeing oppressed conditions in their homeland, they flying their homeland flags? And why do they look well nourished and healthy?

woodtoo
10-25-2018, 06:11 PM
Preplanned and paid.

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 07:54 PM
The so-called Caravan is an invading force.

Nothing more nothing less.

Did I ever tell you I studied English too?

The Left is weak and defeated.

JustRalph
10-25-2018, 08:46 PM
Heard on the radio today that they are dropping like flies

Some kind of respiratory ailment sweeping through the crowd

ReplayRandall
10-25-2018, 09:16 PM
Heard on the radio today that they are dropping like flies

Some kind of respiratory ailment sweeping through the crowd

Massive amounts of chemtrails were spotted earlier in the week over southwestern Mexico...:confused:

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 09:34 PM
It's a long walk.

elysiantraveller
10-25-2018, 09:42 PM
Checks tally...

Buckeye
10-25-2018, 09:52 PM
I'm just looking for 23 rep points.

No offense.

How'd you get into this discussion?

kingfin66
10-26-2018, 12:07 AM
Nope...just asked the question myself in a new thread...

Glad to hear it :ThmbUp:

FantasticDan
10-26-2018, 09:26 AM
https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1055650975942291456

elysiantraveller
10-26-2018, 09:42 AM
This caravan is fear-mongering for votes.

Republicans are stronger on immigration than Democrats so it would make sense with an election looming and numbers looking bad to focus on immigration. Its a smart strategy for Trump and the Republicans because Democrats don't really have a message on immigration and Republicans do.

Anyone who thinks/thought this was some Democrat conspiracy to shift the focus to a topic the electorate thinks they are weak on needs their head examined.

Why did the Caravan form now around election time?

If you've ever spent time in Mexico and Central America in the summer you'd know why they form in the spring and fall.

Its much ado about nothing but a chance for the GOP to stir the pot hoping to shift the narrative and drum up some votes. Its the EXACT same reason they floated another tax cut a couple of weeks ago.

Democrats on the other hand should be thankful its falling apart sooner than later as they have almost no message on immigration the party can coalesce around.

Prepare for the conspiracy the Democrats are infecting the caravan to slow it down... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tom
10-26-2018, 09:54 AM
Yup.
And Trump is so dumb.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This has nothing at all to do with seeking refuge.
They are in Mexico already - no one is killing then there.

They are coming here to get on our welfare roles.

Whatever it take to keep them out.

boxcar
10-26-2018, 10:26 AM
The Deep Stater Undermining Trump in Central America

Obama apparatchik still meddles in, wants to run Guatemala

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-deep-stater-undermining-trump-in-central-america_2700311.html

No surprises here. Trump should have made a concerted effort to clean house as soon as he took office to get rid of the Obama garbage.

FakeNameChanged
10-26-2018, 11:14 AM
This caravan is fear-mongering for votes.

Republicans are stronger on immigration than Democrats so it would make sense with an election looming and numbers looking bad to focus on immigration. Its a smart strategy for Trump and the Republicans because Democrats don't really have a message on immigration and Republicans do.

Anyone who thinks/thought this was some Democrat conspiracy to shift the focus to a topic the electorate thinks they are weak on needs their head examined.

Why did the Caravan form now around election time?

If you've ever spent time in Mexico and Central America in the summer you'd know why they form in the spring and fall.

Its much ado about nothing but a chance for the GOP to stir the pot hoping to shift the narrative and drum up some votes. Its the EXACT same reason they floated another tax cut a couple of weeks ago.

Democrats on the other hand should be thankful its falling apart sooner than later as they have almost no message on immigration the party can coalesce around.

Prepare for the conspiracy the Democrats are infecting the caravan to slow it down... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So Elys, you don't think the Democrats are capable of making a political grober schnitzer? As to the Repubs having a smart unified strategy, it would be a new occurrence. Any strategy in the last Presidential election was totally Trump, Republicans had to go along kicking and screaming all the way.

elysiantraveller
10-26-2018, 11:24 AM
So Elys, you don't think the Democrats are capable of making a political grober schnitzer? As to the Repubs having a smart unified strategy, it would be a new occurrence. Any strategy in the last Presidential election was totally Trump, Republicans had to go along kicking and screaming all the way.

I don't know why Democrats would change their message when they're winning to a subject the electorate views them weak on.

Notice key Democrats have been pretty mum on the caravan. Yet the President broke the story with a tweet.

Nobody is "behind" the caravan... but its existence certainly helps Republicans and hurts Democrats. That's why Trump, Fox, and other anti-Immigration folks keep talking about it. Its a winning message for them. It's smart for them to talk about it.

Why would Democrats switch the discussion to something they're viewed as weak on? It makes ZERO tactical sense. But TONS of sense for Republicans.

Finally... it formed in the Fall. The other in the Spring. What migrates in the fall and the spring in the natural world? EVERYTHING. They do it because the weather is nicer and you gotta walk over a thousand miles.

Occams Razor

FakeNameChanged
10-26-2018, 11:38 AM
I don't know why Democrats would change their message when they're winning to a subject the electorate views them weak on.

Notice key Democrats have been pretty mum on the caravan. Yet the President broke the story with a tweet.

Nobody is "behind" the caravan... but its existence certainly helps Republicans and hurts Democrats. That's why Trump, Fox, and other anti-Immigration folks keep talking about it. Its a winning message for them. It's smart for them to talk about it.

Why would Democrats switch the discussion to something they're viewed as weak on? It makes ZERO tactical sense. But TONS of sense for Republicans.

Finally... it formed in the Fall. The other in the Spring. What migrates in the fall and the spring in the natural world? EVERYTHING. They do it because the weather is nicer and you gotta walk over a thousand miles.

Occams Razor
Let's use your Occams Razor theory a bit further. During the day we see long lines of people strung out for a mile or longer walking in the hot sun. The sun goes down, and some very modern looking vans are loading up some people to be able to ride during the night. I've seen a few semis and stake body trucks as well. So an organic march materialized at this time of year before our elections, it's a possibility. Where are vans, trucks and semis in that long march during the day time? I too have spent parts of two years working in Mexico, and late model vans weren't often in my locales. Not saying it's not possible. It just doesn't pass the smell test for materialzing without outside influence. Kind of same thing on the organized bomb scares. Either way, I say let the chips fall on whomever is responsible. If Trump were smart he could make the handling of these marchers a huge win, but that would defy all logic.

elysiantraveller
10-26-2018, 11:48 AM
Let's use your Occams Razor theory a bit further. During the day we see long lines of people strung out for a mile or longer walking in the hot sun. The sun goes down, and some very modern looking vans are loading up some people to be able to ride during the night. I've seen a few semis and stake body trucks as well. So an organic march materialized at this time of year before our elections, it's a possibility. Where are vans, trucks and semis in that long march during the day time? I too have spent parts of two years working in Mexico, and late model vans weren't often in my locales. Not saying it's not possible. It just doesn't pass the smell test for materialzing without outside influence. Kind of same thing on the organized bomb scares. Either way, I say let the chips fall on whomever is responsible. If Trump were smart he could make the handling of these marchers a huge win, but that would defy all logic.

If you can't answer this question:

Why would Democrats switch the discussion to something they're viewed as weak on?

The perpetrator in your scenario has no motive or thing of consequence to gain.

Who broke the Caravan story?

A hint: It goes by the twitter handle @realDonaldTrump

chadk66
10-26-2018, 11:57 AM
If you can't answer this question:

Why would Democrats switch the discussion to something they're viewed as weak on?

The perpetrator in your scenario has no motive or thing of consequence to gain.

Who broke the Caravan story?

A hint: It goes by the twitter handle @realDonaldTrumpwhy do democrats do half the stupid shit they do during election years? And of course trump would treat it. He would be the first to hear of it. Satellites you know. If they continue and trump doesn’t get the military there you can be assured that the general populace armed with those so called guns of war will meet them there.

davew
10-26-2018, 12:14 PM
ely, what is the democrat message?

elysiantraveller
10-26-2018, 12:42 PM
ely, what is the democrat message?

They don't have one...

So why would they bring that fact up funding a caravan?

:bang::bang::bang:

hcap
10-26-2018, 03:39 PM
ely, what is the democrat message?This Dem, dump Trump and ignore his conspiracy minded toadies:rolleyes:

Tom
10-26-2018, 04:03 PM
It did so well for them in 2016. :lol:

hcap
10-26-2018, 04:05 PM
It did so well for them in 2016. :lol:Chumpy seduced the weak minded. Sad I know

Tom
10-26-2018, 04:09 PM
Actually, that would be HILLARY! :lol::lol::lol:

davew
10-26-2018, 05:26 PM
the caravan exposes the hypocrisy of democrats

https://www.yahoo.com/news/caravan-exposes-democrats-165012038.html

elysiantraveller
10-26-2018, 05:38 PM
the caravan exposes the hypocrisy of democrats

https://www.yahoo.com/news/caravan-exposes-democrats-165012038.html

From YOUR article:

Democrats don’t want to talk about the migrant caravan. Last weekend, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer put out a joint statement accusing Trump and Republicans of being “desperate to change the subject from health care to immigration because he knows that health care is the number one issue Americans care about.”

Yet you contend they are behind it?

chrisl
10-26-2018, 06:56 PM
It really does not matter about who is funding, or political motive for a horde of people hitting are border. We can't afford this. We have so many Veterans in this country, that are not getting their just do. Hard working people, getting taxed to their neck. Homeless, I can go on and on. Enough. Let's get are ship straight, with the people of this country first. My Grandfather was taking in Vietnam, my nephew seriously injured in Afghanistan. We are American's plain and simple. The divide that is going on, is so ugly. On both sides. We are letting Politicians creating are train of thought...Bullshit...What makes this country the best, is All of us. Shut the border down. We at least owe that to the people of this country. Then let us continue as usual.

chadk66
10-26-2018, 07:13 PM
something tells me there will be military exercises along the southern border about the day they hit there. with live munitions.

elysiantraveller
10-29-2018, 12:23 PM
Going to be an interesting week as Trump tries to take back the narrative... this is the smartest play.

If it doesn't stick though things could get interesting... his schedule is light.

That language he uses though... :bang:

FantasticDan
10-29-2018, 12:33 PM
If it doesn't stick though things could get interesting... his schedule is light.

You got that right..

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1056935229309546499

woodtoo
10-29-2018, 01:17 PM
:lol:You couldn't keep up nor anyone else on this board.
He does more in one day than you do in one week and that's a fact danny boy.
:lol:

boxcar
10-29-2018, 01:20 PM
:lol:You couldn't keep up nor anyone else on this board.
He does more in one day than you do in one week and that's a fact danny boy.
:lol:

And he does because like any good executive, he knows when and how to delegate tasks, projects, etc. to subordinates. CEOs don't push pencils or do grunt work. :coffee:

woodtoo
10-29-2018, 01:24 PM
And he does because like any good executive, he knows when and how to delegate tasks, projects, etc. to subordinates. CEOs don't push pencils or do grunt work. :coffee:

Just wait till after the midterms then you'll really see a man of "ACTION"

Tom
10-29-2018, 01:40 PM
First they whine about what he does, then they whine because he doesn't do enough.

Waaaaa waaa waaaaaa! :pound::pound::pound::pound:

elysiantraveller
10-29-2018, 01:45 PM
First they whine about what he does, then they whine because he doesn't do enough.

Waaaaa waaa waaaaaa! :pound::pound::pound::pound:

^^

Doesn't understand the point.

hcap
10-29-2018, 01:48 PM
Just wait till after the midterms then you'll really see a man of "ACTION"Ducking all them pesky subpoenas is gonna require some fancy footwork.

Rudy will be ducking Chumpy's fits and wild tantrums as each summons arrives.

:lol::lol::lol:

elysiantraveller
10-29-2018, 01:55 PM
Ducking all them pesky subpoenas is gonna require some fancy footwork.

Rudy will be ducking Chumpy's fits and wild tantrums as each summons arrives.

:lol::lol::lol:

He still thinks the R's are going to hold the house...

Tom
10-29-2018, 01:58 PM
^^

Doesn't understand the point.

Not surprising.
You miss miss of them.

FantasticDan
10-29-2018, 02:00 PM
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1056957779783663617

Tom
10-29-2018, 02:02 PM
Good for them.
Seperation of Church and state.

If they want to preach, they should do it their churches, NOT in public forums.

Normally you lefty''s do not support religious freedom.Until it fits your agenda.

Just more of your hypocrisy. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Weak, Danny, WEAK!

elysiantraveller
10-29-2018, 02:02 PM
Not surprising.
You miss miss of them.

What part of this made you think I care about what the President does or doesn't do in regards to his daily schedule...

Going to be an interesting week as Trump tries to take back the narrative... this is the smartest play.

He's trying to take back the narrative. Talking about immigration is smart. If that doesn't work he has lots of free time to try something else...

You want to argue when I am saying Trump is making the smart play?

Troll along...

elysiantraveller
10-29-2018, 02:03 PM
Good for them.

Normally you lefty''s do not support religious freedom.Until it fits your agenda.

Weak, Danny, WEAK!

So Jeff Sessions repeatedly quoting biblical verses while enacting policy is fine?

Tom
10-29-2018, 02:05 PM
What part of this made you think I care about what the President does or doesn't do in regards to his daily schedule...

I replied to DAN's post about his time working.
YOU stuck your nose in the middle of it.
Don't blame me for your loss of direction.

It is not all about YOU! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The points . . . .

..................Ely.

boxcar
10-29-2018, 02:05 PM
Good for them.

Weak, Danny, WEAK!

Not only that but the leftists use passages that are non sequiturs -- they have zero relevancy to the issue that they're trying to associate with it.

Tom
10-29-2018, 02:07 PM
So Jeff Sessions repeatedly quoting biblical verses while enacting policy is fine?

When the floor is his, yes. HE is the state.
Those preachers do not have the floor. THEy are the Church.
I know you fascist-accusers like to think you have the right to interrupt anyone, but you do not.

Tom
10-29-2018, 02:08 PM
Not only that but the leftists use passages that are non sequiturs -- they have zero relevancy to the issue that they're trying to associate with it.

"Damn, Trump does bad things, and I just wish he would do more!"
:pound::pound::pound::pound::lol::lol::lol::lol:

elysiantraveller
10-29-2018, 02:09 PM
When the floor is his, yes. HE is the state.
Those preachers do not have the floor. THEy are the Church.
I know you fascist-accusers like to think you have the right to interrupt anyone, but you do not.

Ahh gotcha... :rolleyes:

elysiantraveller
10-29-2018, 02:10 PM
I replied to DAN's post about his time working.
YOU stuck your nose in the middle of it.
Don't blame me for your loss of direction.

It is not all about YOU! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The points . . . .

..................Ely.

Quote button bro...

Tom
10-29-2018, 02:10 PM

If you want to thinK so........

Tom
10-29-2018, 02:14 PM
Don't need to quote a tweet a second time - Dans poist was the only one on that subject in the last couple of posts.
I see where you got confused - it was on the last page.

Bad enough all he does is quote tweets, no sense repeating it when most here can follow along page to page.

elysiantraveller
10-29-2018, 02:15 PM
Don't need to quote a tweet a second time - Dans poist was the only one on that subject in the last couple of posts.

Bad enough all he does is quote tweets, no sense repeating it when most here can follow along page to page.

You just delete the tweet out of the quoted stuff.

FantasticDan
10-29-2018, 02:19 PM
https://twitter.com/Rschooley/status/1056972679109009409

hcap
10-29-2018, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by Tom]
Good for them.
Separation of Church and state.

If they want to preach, they should do it their churches, NOT in public forums.Er, .....Tell that to the religious right on this public forum. Or better yet, muzzle Sessions.

Tom
10-29-2018, 02:22 PM

FantasticDan
10-29-2018, 02:23 PM
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1056957078865170432

elysiantraveller
10-29-2018, 02:24 PM
Don't need to quote a tweet a second time - Dans poist

You can just delete the tweet out of the quoted message while still quoting the post.

All I'm saying...

^^ I did it above with a chunk of your post.

elysiantraveller
10-29-2018, 02:27 PM

You check the comments on that one? :pound::pound::pound:

See Tom. Did it again without copying the tweet.

Tom
10-29-2018, 02:27 PM
Hey Dan, if you remember, even W had a member of the Surgeon Generals staff on site in Mexico giving vaccinations for free, figuring better to be safe. People from other countries DO bring diseases if they are not immunized.

You think you know that no one from CE is carrying anything?
That is kind of like YOU post that the refugees were fully vetted before coming here right before the San Bernadino shootings. You remember those, where 0bama refused to allowed vetting to include reading social media which would have exposed his wife as a prime person of interest o be looking at?

How many are staying at your house?

And for the records, n one is saying anything bad about immigrants.
We take millions every years and welcome them.,

THESE people are NOT immigrants.

Tom
10-29-2018, 02:32 PM
You check the comments on that one? :pound::pound::pound:

See Tom. Did it again without copying the tweet.

Good for you.
People need hobbies.
Ever try water colors?
Good thing for you, they wash out easy.
Try them.
Pretty colors.
hcap loves them. Makes charts out of them.

I prefer to post to the adults in the room, who can follow along on their own.

JustRalph
10-29-2018, 02:34 PM
He’s done more in three hours a day, than any Prez in my lifetime.

Good for him

chadk66
10-29-2018, 02:40 PM
Where do you suppose this group of nomads are leaving their feces

FantasticDan
10-29-2018, 02:46 PM
https://twitter.com/VoltaireLaFlare/status/1056940092168790019

hcap
10-29-2018, 03:26 PM
https://nypost.com/2018/10/29/trump-accuses-media-of-stroking-great-anger-in-us/

Despite calls for him to cool his overheated rhetoric after the deadly synagogue shooting and pipe bomb mailings, President Trump on Monday continued his assault on the news media by once again branding them as the “Enemy of the People” and accusing them of stoking rage.

“There is great anger in our Country caused in part by inaccurate, and even fraudulent, reporting of the news. The Fake News Media, the true Enemy of the People, must stop the open & obvious hostility & report the news accurately & fairly,” he wrote to his more than 55 million Twitter followers. .

It must be like hypnosis.......being a Trump Twitterer

Tom
10-29-2018, 03:38 PM
After both tragedies, the MSM did absolutely nothing to tone down their rhetoric - they upped the ante by trying to blame Trump.

Trump is correct -the MSM and the DNC are the real enemies of the nation.

And of course you sheeple on the left who can't think for yourselves, just post memes and tweets - real brainiacs on YOUR team, hcap. :pound::pound::pound::pound:

And btw.....even if you do take back the house, Trump ain't going nowhere - the Repubs will keep/increase the senate, so your can IMPEACH him, but he is not leaving office.

Better stock up on extra meds......you're going to need them.
I would suggest you look at getting your house rubberized, too. :bang:

Tom
10-29-2018, 03:39 PM
So Dan, you don't like Italians, huh?

PaceAdvantage
10-29-2018, 03:39 PM
https://nypost.com/2018/10/29/trump-accuses-media-of-stroking-great-anger-in-us/

Despite calls for him to cool his overheated rhetoric after the deadly synagogue shooting and pipe bomb mailings, President Trump on Monday continued his assault on the news media by once again branding them as the “Enemy of the People” and accusing them of stoking rage.

“There is great anger in our Country caused in part by inaccurate, and even fraudulent, reporting of the news. The Fake News Media, the true Enemy of the People, must stop the open & obvious hostility & report the news accurately & fairly,” he wrote to his more than 55 million Twitter followers. .

It must be like hypnosis.......being a Trump TwittererHe didn't say the media was the enemy of the people...he has always said FAKE NEWS is the enemy of the people.

It's funny how so many of you, who LOVE to TRUMPet this line out at every chance, fail to get it correct.

It's kind of like when you said Palin uttered the words "I can see Russia from my house" when that never happened...

FAKE NEWS, just as he says...enemy of the people indeed. I agree wholeheartedly.

Tom
10-29-2018, 03:43 PM
That and the "tax cuts for the wealthy," when in fact, the largest cut was to the bottom bracket - 50%

The left is nothing but outright liars.
And hcap led the parade of lies told here, over and over.

And people want us to unify with THEM? :puke::puke:

I would take RUSSIANS over democrats any day of the week.
RUSSIANS voted American....dems voted Hillary. :pound:

chadk66
10-29-2018, 04:14 PM
That and the "tax cuts for the wealthy," when in fact, the largest cut was to the bottom bracket - 50%

The left is nothing but outright liars.
And hcap led the parade of lies told here, over and over.

And people want us to unify with THEM? :puke::puke:

I would take RUSSIANS over democrats any day of the week.
RUSSIANS voted American....dems voted Hillary. :pound:the unification ship has sailed. That will probably never happen again.

hcap
10-29-2018, 04:22 PM
He didn't say the media was the enemy of the people...he has always said FAKE NEWS is the enemy of the people.

It's funny how so many of you, who LOVE to TRUMPet this line out at every chance, fail to get it correct.

It's kind of like when you said Palin uttered the words "I can see Russia from my house" when that never happened...

FAKE NEWS, just as he says...enemy of the people indeed. I agree wholeheartedly.Did he ever say the "The Fake News Media, the true Enemy of the People? Is Faux the only real news media?

Did he ever clarify it?

Tom
10-29-2018, 04:46 PM
the unification ship has sailed. That will probably never happen again.

Yeah, it hit an ice berg and sank.

PaceAdvantage
10-29-2018, 04:49 PM
Did he ever say the "The Fake News Media, the true Enemy of the People? Is Faux the only real news media?

Did he ever clarify it?Of course...in his very own precious, valuable tweets that fandan can't stop posting here...

woodtoo
10-29-2018, 04:52 PM
Did he ever say the "The Fake News Media, the true Enemy of the People? Is Faux the only real news media?

Did he ever clarify it?

What is your favorite part about the fake media and the caravan?

hcap
10-29-2018, 04:59 PM
Of course...in his very own precious, valuable tweets that fandan can't stop posting here..
Why didn't he tell us Faux Noos was the real news media?

ReplayRandall
10-29-2018, 05:01 PM
Why didn't he tell us Faux Noos was the real news media?

Nope, only selected "tweets" are now considered news worthy from your ilk....:popcorn:

Tom
10-29-2018, 05:06 PM
That and cartoons.
Don't forget the cartoons.
The left could not speak without cartoons.

bu dit, bu dit, bu dit
Dat's all, Folks!!

da da dada da dada da da da
dadadada da daaaaaa!

FantasticDan
10-29-2018, 05:07 PM
THEY'RE LITERALLY LEPERS :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :bang:

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1057004782311927808

hcap
10-29-2018, 05:08 PM
That and cartoons.
Don't forget the cartoons.
The left could not speak without cartoons.

bu dit, bu dit, bu dit
Dat's all, Folks!!

da da dada da dada da da da
dadadada da daaaaaa!Daffy Chimp?

MargieRose
10-29-2018, 05:09 PM
Any of the media that reports inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent - a.k.a. FAKE, news IS the enemy of the people. How are they NOT, and why is this so hard for some to get through their obtuse heads? How many times does it have to be said that Trump is not saying that the mere existence of the press is the enemy of people? To believe that he is is shear stupidity!!

The NYT, CNN, et al have all too often reported (intentionally, IMO) inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent - a.k.a. FAKE news, most especially about the President, his administration and his supporters (all 60+ million), and it is, in reality, THEY who are ALSO aiding and abetting the criminally mentally disturbed in this country.

I'm sure that the MSM would like to see this country remain divided, as well...their shock reporting would become meaningless! The latest is that they're now calling Trump "evil." Who will they be handing the gun to next and against whom???? Jerks!!!!

PaceAdvantage
10-29-2018, 05:12 PM
THEY'RE LITERALLY LEPERS :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :bang:

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1057004782311927808We should let them all into the USA, make one of them POTUS and use the rest to replace the current administration, Congress & the Supreme Court.

Who's with me on this?

FantasticDan
10-29-2018, 05:26 PM
https://twitter.com/maggieserota/status/1057014473330966528

hcap
10-29-2018, 05:31 PM
Speaking of cartoons, here is a funny one by Kellyanne Conway.

The anti-religiosity in this country that is somehow in vogue and funny to make fun of anybody of faith, to constantly be making fun of people who express religion, the late-night comedians, the unfunny people on TV shows—it’s always anti-religious. And remember, these people were gunned down in their place of worship. As were the people in South Carolina several years ago. They were there because they’re people of faith. And it’s that faith that needs to bring us together. This is no time to be driving God out of the public square. Southern invaders of lepers, mid-east terrorists, Nazi's, and scary atheists

Boo!

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke: