PDA

View Full Version : Buddah Help please Mountaineer

shanta
09-13-2004, 03:26 PM
Jarrod,

What if anything do you know about this jock Jesse Garcia?

He has been riding like a man possesed the last couple of weeks when he has mounts.

Is he a youngster? Overall his record looks kinda average but man has he been on a tear at the Mountain the last couple of weeks.

Thanx,

Richie

Buddha
09-13-2004, 04:05 PM
I havent foudn out a lot about him, but I know that when he has been riding for Duane Knipe he was doing great. Started out like 5/5 ot 6/6 with Knipe. He does seem to be doing really well right now. His agent used to be Murphys agent before they split, with Murph going back to his old agent. If I find out anything else, I will let you know.

shanta
09-13-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Buddha
I havent foudn out a lot about him, but I know that when he has been riding for Duane Knipe he was doing great. Started out like 5/5 ot 6/6 with Knipe. He does seem to be doing really well right now. His agent used to be Murphys agent before they split, with Murph going back to his old agent. If I find out anything else, I will let you know.

Thanx so much for the info. I really appreciate it.
Richie

kitts
09-14-2004, 01:30 PM
Have there been some changes at MNR in the past year that I do not know about? A year ago I was killing them, huge longshots daily. Now, I can't even get arrested on longshots. Do you suppose the secret is out re purses and a lot of better horses are invading and impacting things? I like MNR because they card many races for inferior horses.