PDA

View Full Version : The Unhinged Left

woodtoo
10-16-2018, 07:52 AM
The place to compile the Unhinged acts of the bad actors on the left
from Cory "Spartacus" Booker to Hollywood elites like Robert "DeRanged" Deniro. With 21 days to the midterms they are amping up the mobs.

woodtoo
10-16-2018, 07:57 AM
Elizabeth Warren apparently wants a seat at the big table, one big problem she has no reservation.

woodtoo
10-16-2018, 08:18 AM
Crooked Hillary " Bill's affair with Monica Lewinsky wasn't an abuse of power because she was an adult"
#believeallwoman

Andy Asaro
10-16-2018, 10:35 AM
Pretty sure that after the K hearings a lot of people on the fence will swing right when they go to vote. Polls are probably off at least 5% in favor dems

elysiantraveller
10-16-2018, 10:36 AM
Pretty sure that after the K hearings a lot of people on the fence will swing right when they go to vote. Polls are probably off at least 5% in favor dems

This is just pure speculation? Because nothing indicates that... the opposite is more likely.

incoming
10-16-2018, 10:36 AM
The most recent event of this occult like behavior would be the Britt Kavanaugh debacle. It truly was concocted for the fringe of the Democrat Party. I call them the New Democrat Party. You would have a hard time convincing me that a sitting senator believed any part of that tale. My prove would be that they had no problems throwing Mrs. Ford under the bus and running over her several times. The rest is history and fits the unprincipled Democrats to a tee. President Trump would never go that far although he is a democrat.

Clocker
10-16-2018, 10:54 AM
... the opposite is more likely.

Ditto. Kavanaugh's confirmation is more likely to make the right more complacent and the left more crazed.

elysiantraveller
10-16-2018, 11:02 AM
Ditto. Kavanaugh's confirmation is more likely to make the right more complacent and the left more crazed.

Yup.

Regardless of what outcome you want its foolhardy at this point to expect a good GOP cycle. Using existing models from 2010 and 2014 its already going to be a romp...

Then you factor in the other indicators like early voting numbers and new voter registrations... they point to blood bath.

The Senate realistically could go as far as 52-48 either way... its a friendly map for the GOP but a real Blue wave could still carry. The house is looking like a Democrat pick-up in the mid to high 30's... and state elections... lets not talk about state elections if you're a Republican. :eek:

mostpost
10-16-2018, 02:28 PM
Crooked Hillary " Bill's affair with Monica Lewinsky wasn't an abuse of power because she was an adult"
#believeallwoman
It isn’t that she was an adult, it’s that she was a consenting adult. Lewinsky has never claimed that she was coerced. She has clearly stated that she was a willing participant.

Tom
10-16-2018, 02:31 PM
It isn’t that she was an adult, it’s that she was a consenting adult. Lewinsky has never claimed that she was coerced. She has clearly stated that she was a willing participant.

IT wasn't about her.
It was about Billy.
POTUS taking advantage of a young intern,
If you don't considered that unacceptable, you have some serious issues to deal with.

Burls
10-16-2018, 11:04 PM
The place to compile the Unhinged acts of the bad actors on the left
from Cory "Spartacus" Booker to Hollywood elites like Robert "DeRanged" Deniro. With 21 days to the midterms they are amping up the mobs.
What about Lindsey "Pretty Boy" Graham's emotional outburst?
:lol::lol::lol:
Or Chuck "Crazy Old Man" Grassley's shouting at the press like his meds had worn off?
I can detect more than a little bias in your very 'selective' choice of which actions to label "unhinged", WT.

JustRalph
10-16-2018, 11:25 PM

Any CEO in America would have been fired for schtupping an intern.

Her being a consenting adult is horseshit and you know it. You’re being intellectually dishonest

JustRalph
10-16-2018, 11:27 PM
What about Lindsey "Pretty Boy" Graham's emotional outburst?
Or Chuck "Crazy Old Man" Grassley's shouting at the press like his meds had worn off?
I can detect more than a little bias in your very 'selective' choice of which actions to label "unhinged", WT.

Yet the emotional guy turned the tide.

The crazy old man got it done.

Because they were right!

rastajenk
10-17-2018, 07:58 AM
Using existing models from 2010 and 2014 its already going to be a romp...
I guess you've been too busy posting same ol'-same ol' to notice that "existing models" may not be the best ones to employ.

upthecreek
10-17-2018, 12:38 PM
https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1052597818496622595

upthecreek
10-17-2018, 12:41 PM
https://twitter.com/RedNationRising/status/1052600077196435456

Tom
10-17-2018, 05:12 PM
And manhood is certainly not interested in Nancy! :lol:

Burls
10-17-2018, 09:38 PM
And manhood is certainly not interested in Nancy! :lol:Tom, you know you've always had a thing for Nancy Pelosi!
Personally, I don't find her attractive.
But, Hey! ... each to his own.

Buckeye
10-17-2018, 09:56 PM
Let's just destroy and destruct everything because I'm not in power?

Very sensible.

My third argument sentence is not necessary.

I'm evil if I disagree with you?

No, that's why we have elections. Make your argument and live with it.

Clydepuckett
10-18-2018, 01:27 AM
Yup.

Regardless of what outcome you want its foolhardy at this point to expect a good GOP cycle. Using existing models from 2010 and 2014 its already going to be a romp...

Then you factor in the other indicators like early voting numbers and new voter registrations... they point to blood bath.

The Senate realistically could go as far as 52-48 either way... its a friendly map for the GOP but a real Blue wave could still carry. The house is looking like a Democrat pick-up in the mid to high 30's... and state elections... lets not talk about state elections if you're a Republican. :eek:

I'm gonna guess as a handicapper you aren't very good.

52-48 to the Dems? Good grief.

The unhinged left is entertaining, though.

davew
10-18-2018, 02:16 AM
Tom, you know you've always had a thing for Nancy Pelosi!

how could you not be attracted to that liberal mind?

hcap
10-18-2018, 03:09 AM
Why is there no mention of the UNHINGED RIGHT?
What a disgusting POS

The Proud Boys, The GOP And ‘The Fascist Creep’
Gavin McInnes spoke at a GOP club, then his followers violently attacked leftist protesters. Modern American fascism finds its foot soldiers

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/proud-boys-republican-party-fascist-creep_us_5bc7b37de4b055bc947d2a8c

NEW YORK — Gavin McInnes, the founder of the violent neo-fascist gang the Proud Boys, had a perplexing message for the Republican Party last Friday. “At the very least, people of the right,” he told a crowd inside the Metropolitan Republican Club ballroom, “let us scum in.”

It was a baffling thing to say, of course, because McInnes had been invited to speak at the club, a storied and stuffy mainstream conservative institution on Manhattan’s Upper East Side.

The Metropolitan Republican Club has historically been a place for the traditional elite. Over the past century, presidents, senators, governors and mayors have walked through its doors, including club members Teddy Roosevelt, Richard Nixon and Michael Bloomberg. But on Friday night, it was a hipster nationalist militant behind the club’s podium: McInnes, a hateful and vulgar vlogger from Canada who likes to play with his butt on camera.

https://youtu.be/6SJGSrYLWxQ

Tom
10-18-2018, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
Tom, you know you've always had a thing for Nancy Pelosi!

Hey Burls, nice adult reply.
I bet you are a big hit at the milk bar in school! :lol:

What's the deal, Little Burls won't let you play with him today so you're lonely?

Tom
10-18-2018, 08:50 AM
Kristen Bell is saying Snow White is sending the wrong message.
She is pissed off because Prince Charming kissed Snow White while she was in a comma.

No word on when Kristen will come out of her comma. :rolleyes:

elysiantraveller
10-18-2018, 09:03 AM
What a disgusting POS

Gavin McInnes spoke at a GOP club, then his followers violently attacked leftist protesters. Modern American fascism finds its foot soldiers

Its pretty gross.

They even had that asshole on the Today show yesterday.

Tom
10-18-2018, 09:13 AM
They are preparing to meet Maxine's Marauders in November.:rolleyes:

You see, these guys are obviously unhinged.
The difference is, the right doesn't ELECT THEM over and over and over.

Oh, except Hillary - they NEVER elect her! :pound::pound::pound::pound:

woodtoo
10-18-2018, 09:53 AM
What a disgusting POS

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/proud-boys-republican-party-fascist-creep_us_5bc7b37de4b055bc947d2a8c

NEW YORK — Gavin McInnes, the founder of the violent neo-fascist gang the Proud Boys, had a perplexing message for the Republican Party last Friday. “At the very least, people of the right,” he told a crowd inside the Metropolitan Republican Club ballroom, “let us scum in.”

It was a baffling thing to say, of course, because McInnes had been invited to speak at the club, a storied and stuffy mainstream conservative institution on Manhattan’s Upper East Side.

The Metropolitan Republican Club has historically been a place for the traditional elite. Over the past century, presidents, senators, governors and mayors have walked through its doors, including club members Teddy Roosevelt, Richard Nixon and Michael Bloomberg. But on Friday night, it was a hipster nationalist militant behind the club’s podium: McInnes, a hateful and vulgar vlogger from Canada who likes to play with his butt on camera.

https://youtu.be/6SJGSrYLWxQ

Typical Lefty SPIN :lol: They omitted a lot of TRUTH again eh?
Like the arrest of 3 antifa thugs charged for assaulting a small group of theses Proud Boys before running away and finally being caught by Police.
Oh and an awful lot of Black and Asians seen among these so called 'natzis'
Be sure to check out other videos of this event. For what REALLY happened.

elysiantraveller
10-18-2018, 09:55 AM
Like the arrest of 3 antifa thugs charged for assaulting a small group of theses Proud Boys before running away and finally being caught by Police.
Be sure to check out other videos of this event. For what REALLY happened.

You're defending Nazi's just so ya know.

hcap
10-18-2018, 10:26 AM
Be sure to check out other videos of this event. For what REALLY happened.Spin? Watch this asshole's video.

BTW, post anything ya got on the "3 antifa thugs", and let's see who are the real vile nazi's. I doubt you have anything.

Tom
10-18-2018, 10:29 AM

No, he is NOT.
And you know it.

hcap
10-18-2018, 10:56 AM
No, he is NOT.
And you know it.Did you watch the video?
1000 times worse than any so-called unhinged lefty.

And you gents cheer along waving your disgusting pompoms.
I's sure you guys love seeing each others rear ends shake, but I don't

woodtoo
10-18-2018, 10:59 AM

They are no more a nazi than you or I.

woodtoo
10-18-2018, 11:05 AM
Did you watch the video?
1000 times worse than any so-called unhinged lefty.

And you gents cheer along waving your disgusting pompoms.
I's sure you guys love seeing each others rear ends shake, but I don't

Keep on cheering for antifa and I'll keep on backing common sense.
Why was a gang of masked armed men in black stalking a planned meeting in the first place and why were there over a hundred cops waing along outside for the event to end? For a guy your age you have not much common sense of things you see. (no pun intended)

xtb
10-18-2018, 11:53 AM
Kristen Bell is saying Snow White is sending the wrong message.
She is pissed off because Prince Charming kissed Snow White while she was in a comma.

No word on when Kristen will come out of her comma. :rolleyes:

Holy crap, he saved her life. What gratitude!

FantasticDan
10-18-2018, 12:20 PM
Kristen Bell is saying Snow White is sending the wrong message. She is pissed off because Prince Charming kissed Snow White while she was in a comma.That's better than having a semicolon :p

elysiantraveller
10-18-2018, 12:23 PM
They are no more a nazi than you or I.

Yes. They. Are.

Well at least me...

Tom
10-18-2018, 02:41 PM
That's better than having a semicolon :p

Then he would had to kiss her....:eek:

Burls
10-18-2018, 03:00 PM
No, he is NOT.
And you know it.
Gavin tried to get into the Nazi Party, but they wouldn't take him.
Something about a bad history of serious arrears in his months dues payments.

barahona44
10-18-2018, 03:05 PM
That's better than having a semicolon :p

Or a semicolonoscopy. :eek:

Tom
10-18-2018, 03:19 PM
Gavin tried to get into the Nazi Party, but they wouldn't take him.
Something about a bad history of serious arrears in his months dues payments.

Nice, but has nothing to do with the discussion.
Seems to be a trend with you - no clues as to what you are posting to.
Try to work on it.
You hold us back with your confusion.

PaceAdvantage
10-19-2018, 06:35 PM
What a disgusting POS

https://youtu.be/6SJGSrYLWxQAnd here I thought I read it was the lefty protestors who ran across the street and intercepted these guys a few blocks after they left the meeting.

They got their asses kicked, but I'm pretty sure they started the whole thing.

Not defending either party here...they both deserve to get their asses kicked in my opinion.

But video footage clearly shows the lefties running across the street to engage the enemy.

Nice spin though.

PaceAdvantage
10-19-2018, 06:39 PM
Yes. They. Are.

Well at least me...Some nazis...they have more than a few non-white members...blacks...asians...you name it...somebody even wrote a whole article on it somewhere on the internet...

But I digress...

And please, nobody take my last two posts as me somehow endorsing this bearded fellow or his groupies...I have no idea who they are or what they stand for, other than what the lefties and elysian wrote here.

But I do know they didn't start the fight and I do know they aren't an exclusively white club...just exclusively male...:lol:

elysiantraveller
10-19-2018, 06:55 PM
Some nazis...they have more than a few non-white members...blacks...asians...you name it...somebody even wrote a whole article on it somewhere on the internet...

But I digress...

And please, nobody take my last two posts as me somehow endorsing this bearded fellow or his groupies...I have no idea who they are or what they stand for, other than what the lefties and elysian wrote here.

But I do know they didn't start the fight and I do know they aren't an exclusively white club...just exclusively male...:lol:

They're Nazi's.

They should be punched.

When political violence is a tent-pole of your ideology it shouldn't be surprised its met with violence.

Buckeye
10-19-2018, 07:02 PM
Didn't think I would have to do this but now I must.

https://www.amazon.com/Big-Lie-Exposing-Roots-American/dp/1621573486

elysiantraveller
10-19-2018, 07:23 PM
Didn't think I would have to do this but now I must.

https://www.amazon.com/Big-Lie-Exposing-Roots-American/dp/1621573486

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Dinesh!

That was funny. Thanks.

Buckeye
10-19-2018, 07:35 PM
Facts make you laugh?

elysiantraveller
10-19-2018, 07:37 PM
Facts make you laugh?

Thanks for showing me what I'm up against when I'm talking to you!

hcap
10-20-2018, 03:32 AM
Some nazis...they have more than a few non-white members...blacks...asians...you name it...somebody even wrote a whole article on it somewhere on the internet...

blah, blah, blah.....

They were the ones who planned and instigated the violence. Listen to asshole McInnes, interview .

Who told you they had black and asian members ? Brteit(dumb) bart? I think you should stick to more mundane conspiracy theories like all the 911 bullshit ones.

Read all about them.

Southern Poverty Law Center( I know another lousy lyin' liberal communist fake noos web site

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/proud-boys

Established in the midst of the 2016 presidential election by VICE Media co-founder Gavin McInnes, the Proud Boys are self-described “western chauvinists” who adamantly deny any connection to the racist “alt-right,” insisting they are simply a fraternal group spreading an “anti-political correctness” and “anti-white guilt” agenda.

....Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville.

davew
10-20-2018, 06:36 AM

she was sexually abused, but did not know it

chadk66
10-20-2018, 09:13 AM
When it comes right down to it, to distinguish the left from the right all you have to do is look at the lewinsky deal. The leftists make excuses for Bill Clinton basically claiming there was nothing wrong with it. The right wants the guy removed from office like any ceo would have been removed. That's really where the two parties are in a nut shell.

woodtoo
10-20-2018, 09:41 AM
They were the ones who planned and instigated the violence. Listen to asshole McInnes, interview .

Who told you they had black and asian members ? Brteit(dumb) bart? I think you should stick to more mundane conspiracy theories like all the 911 bullshit ones.

Read all about them.

Southern Poverty Law Center( I know another lousy lyin' liberal communist fake noos web site

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/proud-boys

Established in the midst of the 2016 presidential election by VICE Media co-founder Gavin McInnes, the Proud Boys are self-described “western chauvinists” who adamantly deny any connection to the racist “alt-right,” insisting they are simply a fraternal group spreading an “anti-political correctness” and “anti-white guilt” agenda.

....Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville.

If you know its a lyin' liberal communist fake noos site then i won't bother reading their bullcrap.:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:
We can agree on that at least.
When is the antifa annual picnic or did we miss it.:lol:

elysiantraveller
10-20-2018, 10:10 AM
If you know its a lyin' liberal communist fake noos site then i won't bother reading their bullcrap.:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Stop defending Nazis.

woodtoo
10-20-2018, 10:23 AM
Stop defending Nazis.

Stop calling people nazis.

hcap
10-20-2018, 11:05 AM

Southern Poverty Law Center( I know another lousy lyin' liberal communist fake noos web site?)

Should have made the question mark larger so you could read my satire

Tom
10-20-2018, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

Weren't all of Harvey's victims adults, too?
If BILL had acted like an adult, he never would have been impeached.

Oh, and Stormy Daniel was a consenting adult too.
At least TRUMP paid for his services. Cheap Bill didn't.

Hypocrite.

elysiantraveller
10-20-2018, 06:04 PM
Stop calling people nazis.

No I'll call a spade a spade.

We can revisit the Trump is a Fascist thread if you'd like. I even thought about digging it up after his most recent comments about bodyslamming members of Congress but chose not to.

The Proud Boys are Nazi fascist pigs... the only thing that really separates them from the Unite the Right movement is a lack of bad publicity thus far... oh and the fact they DO CONDONE violence.

Stop defending them!

hcap
10-20-2018, 06:23 PM
No I'll call a spade a spade.

We can revisit the Trump is a Fascist thread if you'd like. I even thought about digging it up after his most recent comments about bodyslamming members of Congress but chose not to.

The Proud Boys are Nazi fascist pigs... the only thing that really separates them from the Unite the Right movement is a lack of bad publicity thus far... oh and the fact they DO CONDONE violence.

Stop defending them!

'He Couldn't Stop Laughing': CNN Reporter Details the 'Disturbing' Behind-the-Scenes Reality of Trump's Endorsement of Violence Against the Press
https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/he-couldnt-stop-laughing-cnn-reporter-details-disturbing-behind-scenes-reality

President Donald Trump continued to press the boundaries of liberal democracy on Thursday night when he endorsed and cheered a lawmaker's assault on a member of the press that occurred in May 2017. The president praised Rep. Greg Gianforte (R-MO) and the fact that he used a bodyslam to silence a reporter who asked him about health care the day before a special election, calling the GOP representative "my kind of guy."

Our moronic president
:puke::puke::puke:

Buckeye
10-20-2018, 07:55 PM
No opinion here, right?

Tom
10-20-2018, 08:31 PM
The president praised Rep. Greg Gianforte (R-MO) and the fact that he used a bodyslam to silence a reporter who asked him about health care the day before a special election, calling the GOP representative "my kind of guy."

Beat the Press.
Great new Sunday show.
Pressers line up and repubs beat the crap out of them, then we all dance and laugh!

:pound::pound::lol::lol::pound::pound::lol::lol:

elysiantraveller
10-20-2018, 08:47 PM
Beat the Press.
Great new Sunday show.
Pressers line up and repubs beat the crap out of them, then we all dance and laugh!

Yeah...

It's definitely fascism...

Buckeye
10-20-2018, 09:09 PM
Beat the Press.
Great new Sunday show.

I like it.

The Democrats didn't bargain for or foresee what's about to happen.

hcap
10-21-2018, 03:53 AM
Yeah...

It's definitely fascism...Tom and the rest of these toadies speaks for the 1930's.

Berlin that is.

On election day September 14, 1930, the Nazis received 6,371,000 votes – over eighteen percent of the total – and were thus entitled to 107 seats in the German Reichstag. It was a stunning victory for Hitler. Overnight, the Nazi Party went from the smallest to the second largest political party in Germany.

Dance away folks........

https://youtu.be/KVb5J3MQ_RA

PaceAdvantage
10-21-2018, 05:21 AM
They're Nazi's.

They should be punched.

When political violence is a tent-pole of your ideology it shouldn't be surprised its met with violence.**** a nazi

PaceAdvantage
10-21-2018, 05:23 AM

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-young-men-of-color-are-joining-white-supremacist-groups

**** a nazi

PaceAdvantage
10-21-2018, 05:26 AM
Stop defending Nazis.**** a nazi