PaceAdvantage
10-10-2018, 07:29 PM
Track tote operators, take note

woodtoo
10-10-2018, 08:08 PM
Great.:ThmbUp:

Mr.XXX
10-10-2018, 10:49 PM
I've a feeling this poll will pick the wrong winner too, somehow.

ElKabong
10-10-2018, 11:00 PM
Clicked on the link and it gave the Cruz Orourke poll.

Related story...My wife and I went to Red Rock cafe in far north Dallas Sunday night to watch the cowboys vs Texans. During a commercial In the first half Orourke appeared on tv. The entire crowd shouted out a collective BOOOOO.. Funny moment. Maybe the loudest moment of the evening during a very close game.

No doubt the Kavenaugh episode fueled the emotion, but Orourke is not a popular choice among most folks in town

JustRalph
10-10-2018, 11:47 PM
That’s what happens when an Irishman masquerades as a Latino

ElKabong
10-11-2018, 12:43 AM
My wife says he talks like a used car salesman. Lot of hot air. To me he's the poster boy for being born on third base and claiming to hit a triple. His dad bailed his ass out of a lot of shit. He's a fake, all around.

Still see a lot of BETO signs on the M streets, off Camp Bowie, and other neighborhoods in DFW. The luster is fading fast though.

Tom
10-11-2018, 10:32 AM
This is a problem for the democrats.
So many of their voters are dead, how they take part in a live poll?

:pound::pound::pound::pound: I kill me sometimes!:pound::pound::pound:

Inner Dirt
10-11-2018, 11:49 AM
This is a problem for the democrats.
So many of their voters are dead, how they take part in a live poll?

:pound::pound::pound::pound: I kill me sometimes!:pound::pound::pound:

I think way more illegal immigrants vote than dead people, but funny anyways.

ElKabong
10-12-2018, 12:01 AM
Clicked on the link and it gave the Cruz Orourke poll.

Related story...My wife and I went to Red Rock cafe in far north Dallas Sunday night to watch the cowboys vs Texans. During a commercial In the first half Orourke appeared on tv. The entire crowd shouted out a collective BOOOOO.. Funny moment. Maybe the loudest moment of the evening during a very close game.

No doubt the Kavenaugh episode fueled the emotion, but Orourke is not a popular choice among most folks in town

New quinnipiac poll reported on local news here tonight shows Cruz has a near insurmountable lead. "A near catastrophe is needed" for Beto to unseat Cruz.

The professor Ford fiasco just claimed its first victim. Just three weeks ago dems in Texas hitched their blue wave to Beto. He's going down in flames. You can Feel the momentum in north Texas right now. It's undeniable.

JustRalph
10-12-2018, 01:38 AM
This one was much closer before Kavanaugh too

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/upshot/elections-poll-tnsen-2.html

GaryG
10-12-2018, 09:10 AM
This one was much closer before Kavanaugh too

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/upshot/elections-poll-tnsen-2.htmlHoly Shit! Bredesen had a small lead the last poll I saw, but that was before the Ford Effect. This is significant because Bredesen is a former governor and fairly well respected, at least for a democrat. However, TN is deep red. Trump was here in Johnson City a week or so ago to support Blackburn.

rastajenk
10-12-2018, 07:45 PM
Might be the Taylor Swift effect, too. Or the Project Veritas effect. Governor Phil has taken some strong hits recently.

Lemon Drop Husker
10-12-2018, 07:54 PM
I travel the entire country. I don't know a single ****ing person that admits to being 'polled'.

This shit is worthless. Normal people work and want to live their lives, they don't want to conduct a 30 to 60 minute worthless poll.