PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch Madam Secretary with Tea Leoni?

Andy Asaro
10-08-2018, 07:03 PM
I like her and I like the show till last night.

They have "white supremacists" shooting an rpg into the White House while the Indian Ambassador is there amid nuclear tensions with Pakistan. So it was white supremacists trying to stir up trouble to screw up the nuclear negotiations. On top of that they have Hillary, Colin Powell, and Madeline Albright in a scene with her.

Eff me man. Why do they have to do this stupid sh*t? I guess they really believe in this worldly utopia in their minds.

I really don't care if a little lib politics comes into it but last night was just hard to take.

Buckeye
10-08-2018, 07:27 PM
Dopes gotta do what dopes do.

The liberals are just looking for power, without justification or permission.

They're looking to control of the Soul of Americans.

Expect resistance.

barahona44
10-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Timothy McVeigh

Stevecsd2
10-08-2018, 08:35 PM
Well, Barhona44, if you want to go there (Timothy McVeigh), just remember who was killing people at Ruby Ridge & Waco. The federal government employees killed many innocent women & children at those two fiascos.

And no, I don't excuse McVeigh's murdering innocent people either.

JustRalph
10-08-2018, 08:47 PM
Timothy McVeigh

James Hodgkinson

Buckeye
10-08-2018, 08:57 PM
Resistance works both ways, right?
I guess.

Power to the people.

I will not to be dominated by the State or any of it's proponents here.

Sounds like we agree.

barahona44
10-08-2018, 09:33 PM
My point in bringing up McVeigh is that the OP thought this plot device on the TV show of white supremacists attacking a government installation was some far fetched liberal fantasy.

I wasn't expecting all this rationalization for McVeigh's terrorist attack.

ElKabong
10-08-2018, 11:29 PM
If it's not Better Call Saul or Brockmire, I don't watch. Too much social conscience BS on tv the past forty years.

Show Me the Wire
10-09-2018, 01:19 PM
I like her and I like the show till last night.

They have "white supremacists" shooting an rpg into the White House while the Indian Ambassador is there amid nuclear tensions with Pakistan. So it was white supremacists trying to stir up trouble to screw up the nuclear negotiations. On top of that they have Hillary, Colin Powell, and Madeline Albright in a scene with her.

Eff me man. Why do they have to do this stupid sh*t? I guess they really believe in this worldly utopia in their minds.

I really don't care if a little lib politics comes into it but last night was just hard to take.

I removed/deleted the series from my watch/dvr list in 2017. Too much force feeding of the liberal agenda.

Andy Asaro
10-09-2018, 01:54 PM
I removed/deleted the series from my watch/dvr list in 2017. Too much force feeding of the liberal agenda.

Agree 100%. A lot of these shows go to far and turn off viewers.

Tom
10-09-2018, 04:42 PM
Never watched any of it.
Saw it for what it would be from day one.

I think the last new show I started watch was Modern Family.
Network TV is a vast wasteland of garbage.