PDA

View Full Version : Getting ahead of the curve...

PaceAdvantage
10-07-2018, 04:00 AM
Dem rallying cry....

Take back the Senate!

Impeach Justice K
Impeach Donald J

Queen Maxine as the loudest mouthpiece (in the beginning)

That is all.

chadk66
10-07-2018, 07:45 AM
it's all they can run on

zico20
10-07-2018, 08:15 AM
When that does not work, tank the economy so Trump loses in 2020.

chadk66
10-07-2018, 08:17 AM
When that does not work, tank the economy so Trump loses in 2020.they will do anything now to do just that

elysiantraveller
10-07-2018, 08:19 AM
I'd be surprised if they ran on impeach Kavanaugh. They'll remind the electorate every chance that they get and perhaps investigate the investigation but impeachment? No, they aren't even doing that with Trump.

Gotta watch their leadership on this.

chadk66
10-07-2018, 09:09 AM
I'd be surprised if they ran on impeach Kavanaugh. They'll remind the electorate every chance that they get and perhaps investigate the investigation but impeachment? No, they aren't even doing that with Trump.

Gotta watch their leadership on this.impeach trump and impeach K are their themes now it would appear. At least in Pelosi's eyes. And she appears to be the democratic party

chadk66
10-07-2018, 09:10 AM
They just aren't going to let this go away. It'll kick em in the ass in nov. if they don't.

http://https://www.foxnews.com/politics/after-kavanaugh-confirmation-pelosi-vows-to-unearth-fbi-docs-as-dems-fl

barahona44
10-07-2018, 09:12 AM
Dem rallying cry....

Take back the Senate!

Impeach Justice K
Impeach Donald J

Queen Maxine as the loudest mouthpiece (in the beginning)

That is all.

My my, so emotional. :D

Always looking for problems ,tsk tsk. :(

Try and enjoy the moment. :cool:

BTW,when does Kavanaugh get sworn in? I can't wait because I need my life to be better.And I need a brand new judge to make it better.All our problems are going to be solved. :ThmbUp:

chadk66
10-07-2018, 09:39 AM

BTW,when does Kavanaugh get sworn in? I can't wait because I need my life to be better.And I need a brand new judge to make it better.All our problems are going to be solved. :ThmbUp:sworn in already

chadk66
10-07-2018, 09:40 AM
which means your life should be far worse already. at least according to the liberals

rastajenk
10-07-2018, 09:56 AM
People will die.:p

barahona44
10-07-2018, 10:07 AM
which means your life should be far worse already. at least according to the liberals

I make my own way through life.

It wasn't me saying "The country's saved" or "The country's ruined" because someone I never met got a new job in D.C.

If someone's happiness or misery is dependent on that,said individual needs to look at themselves long and deep.

Anyway, Sunday's "Ribeye on the Grill" night.That will make my life better than Bret Kavanaugh ever will.Because the New York Giants are NOT going to win the Super Bowl this year. :( Gotta have something to hold on to. :)

woodtoo
10-07-2018, 10:29 AM
"God bless my soul, Roach, what do you mean by shoving a corpse in a hole in the hill-side in this barbarous way, face down and feet sticking out?"

"I always plant them Democrats that manner, sir, because, damn their souls, if you plant 'em any other way they'll dig out and vote the first time there's an election - but look at that fellow, now - you put em in head first and face down
the more they dig the deeper they go into the hill."

Excerpt Mark Twain: 1864-65

Nothing new here,:D

chadk66
10-07-2018, 10:54 AM

It wasn't me saying "The country's saved" or "The country's ruined" because someone I never met got a new job in D.C.

If someone's happiness or misery is dependent on that,said individual needs to look at themselves long and deep.

Anyway, Sunday's "Ribeye on the Grill" night.That will make my life better than Bret Kavanaugh ever will.Because the New York Giants are NOT going to win the Super Bowl this year. :( Gotta have something to hold on to. :)
I had T-bone night last night. :headbanger:

Tom
10-07-2018, 10:56 AM

It was not about the great things K will fo, it about him doing his job. Going by the constitution period. Not what any other country does, like the one justice who SHOULD be impeached.

We all want to make out lives better on our own.
THAT is why we opposed democrats and liberal judge who want to take that away from us.

K was not the point - it could have been any nominee, but the dems dragged it out so long K became the one we had to run with.

Dems played it bad.
Sucks to count on miserable POS liars and cheaters like UpChuckie and Frankenstein.

elysiantraveller
10-07-2018, 12:14 PM
impeach trump and impeach K are their themes now it would appear. At least in Pelosi's eyes. And she appears to be the democratic party

If you do find links please share.

I know its being kicked around in Sunday news but the leadership would set that course. If people come up with anything showing Pelosi or Schumer saying it put it up.

I would be pretty surprised if they decided to take that course of action. They will conduct further investigations though... especially leading up to the mid-terms.

If Democrats were smart though, a big leap for them, they wouldn't really attempt any of that. Court packing is a much more realistic way to "stick it to the GOP."

barahona44
10-07-2018, 12:22 PM

I was a T-bone lad myself for many years.Then my lovely bride introduced me to the pleasures of the ribeye.There was no going back after that. :cool:

Tom
10-07-2018, 12:24 PM
Tomahawk Rib eye, or Cowboy Rib eye.

:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

zico20
10-07-2018, 12:24 PM

I know its being kicked around in Sunday news but the leadership would set that course. If people come up with anything showing Pelosi or Schumer saying it put it up.

I would be pretty surprised if they decided to take that course of action. They will conduct further investigations though... especially leading up to the mid-terms.

If Democrats were smart though, a big leap for them, they wouldn't really attempt any of that. Court packing is a much more realistic way to "stick it to the GOP."

I wouldn't, the Democrats will stoop to any new low to get power back or destroy the Republicans. If Trump gets to select another S.C. nominee do not be surprised if the Democrats trot out a bunch of men who claim they were molested by the nominee as a child.

newtothegame
10-07-2018, 12:30 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/after-kavanaugh-confirmation-pelosi-vows-to-unearth-fbi-docs-as-dems-fl

Now of course you will reply that it doesn't specifically call for his impeachment and that Pelosi herself didn't say exactly those words.....But, the implication is there.....

"We would have to investigate any credible allegations certainly of perjury and other things that haven’t properly been looked into before," the ranking Judiciary Committee Democrat said in a separate interview.

That investigation, Democrats have said, could well lead to impeachment proceedings. Federal judges can be impeached by a simple majority of the House, but actually removing Justice Kavanaugh from the bench would then require a two-thirds vote of the Senate -- an extraordinarily unlikely scenario. No sitting U.S. Supreme Court justice has ever been removed from the bench using this mechanism."

HalvOnHorseracing
10-07-2018, 12:32 PM

At my house the king of the beef steaks was the porterhouse

elysiantraveller
10-07-2018, 12:38 PM
I wouldn't, the Democrats will stoop to any new low to get power back or destroy the Republicans. If Trump gets to select another S.C. nominee do not be surprised if the Democrats trot out a bunch of men who claim they were molested by the nominee as a child.

Running on that platform hurts their chances.

Its why they aren't running on a Impeach Trump mantra this mid-term cycle. They have internal polling and know what will and won't work. That's why they dropped it.

elysiantraveller
10-07-2018, 12:40 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/after-kavanaugh-confirmation-pelosi-vows-to-unearth-fbi-docs-as-dems-fl

Now of course you will reply that it doesn't specifically call for his impeachment and that Pelosi herself didn't say exactly those words.....But, the implication is there.....

"We would have to investigate any credible allegations certainly of perjury and other things that haven’t properly been looked into before," the ranking Judiciary Committee Democrat said in a separate interview.

That investigation, Democrats have said, could well lead to impeachment proceedings. Federal judges can be impeached by a simple majority of the House, but actually removing Justice Kavanaugh from the bench would then require a two-thirds vote of the Senate -- an extraordinarily unlikely scenario. No sitting U.S. Supreme Court justice has ever been removed from the bench using this mechanism."

Yeah... those quotes make sense. Its window-dressing.

If intelligent they will continue to quietly investigate both Bart and the investigation and run on a general smear and "silence the women conspiracy."

All this talk of impeaching a SCOTUS Judge is brought up by talking head with a copy of the Constitution. Its a nearly unassailable position. Leadership won't mutter the words "impeach" the same way they haven't with Trump.

Court packing is much easier than going down the impeachment route.

davew
10-07-2018, 03:35 PM
I think the dims missed the curve with catastrophic results...

https://media.giphy.com/media/xdnfWJFRpP8Eo/giphy.gif

chadk66
10-07-2018, 04:27 PM

If Democrats were smart though, a big leap for them, they wouldn't really attempt any of that. Court packing is a much more realistic way to "stick it to the GOP."I posted a link on page one of this thread

PaceAdvantage
10-07-2018, 04:28 PM
They just aren't going to let this go away. It'll kick em in the ass in nov. if they don't.

http://https://www.foxnews.com/politics/after-kavanaugh-confirmation-pelosi-vows-to-unearth-fbi-docs-as-dems-flFox news website unreachable....guess the battle has begun in earnest

chadk66
10-07-2018, 04:28 PM
I was a T-bone lad myself for many years.Then my lovely bride introduced me to the pleasures of the ribeye.There was no going back after that. :cool:
we eat ribeye's about half the time T-bones about half. We buy a whole beef from my sister-in-law. They raise em. They deliver to the butcher and we pick up. Hard to beat.

PaceAdvantage
10-07-2018, 04:29 PM

BTW,when does Kavanaugh get sworn in? I can't wait because I need my life to be better.And I need a brand new judge to make it better.All our problems are going to be solved. :ThmbUp:You're stealing my shtick now!

This is what I was saying (but in the opposite of course) in terms of the Dems and K.

Jeff P
10-07-2018, 04:41 PM

Putting politics aside for a moment...

There must be something wrong with the car in that link.

It didn't blow up in mid air like every car in a tv show or movie does when it goes over a cliff. :)

-jp

elysiantraveller
10-07-2018, 05:00 PM
I posted a link on page one of this thread

I saw you posted one.

The link is dead and Fox News is notorious for moving stuff around on their page so it may be elsewhere. I'm sure they will investigate more but I don't think leadership will talk about the I-word. I meant what I said though if you do see something link it in I'd be curious to read it.

woodtoo
10-07-2018, 05:17 PM
Follow Mad Maxine on Twitter, impeach in 1...2....3!

elysiantraveller
10-07-2018, 05:22 PM
Follow Mad Maxine on Twitter, impeach in 1...2....3!

Mad Maxine doesn't speak for the Democratic party.

Ask a lot of Democrats.

JustRalph
10-07-2018, 07:11 PM
Tomahawk Rib eye, or Cowboy Rib eye.

:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

They should shut up about Kavanaugh and hope it’s forgotten.

Ribeye? I have a few in the garage

chadk66
10-07-2018, 08:27 PM
I saw you posted one.

The link is dead and Fox News is notorious for moving stuff around on their page so it may be elsewhere. I'm sure they will investigate more but I don't think leadership will talk about the I-word. I meant what I said though if you do see something link it in I'd be curious to read it.pelosi was going off about impeaching both Trump and K after midterms.

jeebus1083
10-07-2018, 09:50 PM
Impeaching Kavanaugh would be a huge waste of time, money, and energy for something that would amount to nothing more than a metaphorical middle finger towards Trump, Kavanaugh, and the GOP. The likelihood of getting 67 senators on board with a conviction is ZERO, and the waste associated with a spite impeachment could also be very damaging to the Dems going into 2020.

Democrats - IF they get the House majority - would be better served going the censure route on Kavanaugh as their symbolic flip off, then closing this settled matter once and for all.

metro
10-07-2018, 11:03 PM
I think the dims missed the curve with catastrophic results...

lol, looks like the type of car I drove in high school, used to call it the "CHiPS" car since it resembled all the clunkers they used in that TV show that wound up in the crash scenes.

elysiantraveller
10-08-2018, 12:54 AM
Impeaching Kavanaugh would be a huge waste of time, money, and energy for something that would amount to nothing more than a metaphorical middle finger towards Trump, Kavanaugh, and the GOP. The likelihood of getting 67 senators on board with a conviction is ZERO, and the waste associated with a spite impeachment could also be very damaging to the Dems going into 2020.

Democrats - IF they get the House majority - would be better served going the censure route on Kavanaugh as their symbolic flip off, then closing this settled matter once and for all.

Agreed.

It's essentially a irrevocable position of power in this country. It hasn't even been attempted in over 200 years when the court was in its infancy... and it failed then.

If the Democrats want to play the smart card they should just try and win in 2020. They are likely to have the house and Senate in that scenario anyway... then they can just use the nuclear option and pack the court.

That is if we all decide to keep politicizing the court.

TJDave
10-08-2018, 02:23 AM
If the Democrats want to play the smart card they should just try and win in 2020. They are likely to have the house and Senate in that scenario anyway... then they can just use the nuclear option and pack the court.

Not likely.

More likely they retire/replace Breyer and Ginsburg then go to work on Thomas, probably by attacking his wife.

As greatest democrat of our age found, packing the court isn’t the smartest move.

woodtoo
10-21-2018, 09:21 AM
Another personal attack per Maxine Waters, this time at a Kentucky restaurant.
Mitch McConnell and his wife were confronted by a man screaming " Why dont you get out of here? Why don't you leave the entire country?"

McConnell kept his cool and later shook hands with some supporters.

Way to go Mitch.:ThmbUp: Tough situation to find oneself in.
Wish the Dems would reel in their party bad actors.

OntheRail
10-21-2018, 01:27 PM
Another personal attack per Maxine Waters, this time at a Kentucky restaurant.
Mitch McConnell and his wife were confronted by a man screaming " Why dont you get out of here? Why don't you leave the entire country?"

McConnell kept his cool and later shook hands with some supporters.

Way to go Mitch.:ThmbUp: Tough situation to find oneself in.
Wish the Dems would reel in their party bad actors.

Some one should of told the loud mouth to take is own ranting advice and leave...

Tom
10-21-2018, 01:45 PM
Someone should have stomped his arse into the curb.
The only thing thieseidiot understand.

elysiantraveller
10-21-2018, 04:59 PM
The only thing thieseidiot understand.

The super violent left... :rolleyes:

Tom
10-21-2018, 05:05 PM
Don't start what you can't finish.

elysiantraveller
10-21-2018, 05:09 PM
Don't start what you can't finish.

Who on here routinely suggest committing acts of violence to those that oppose them?

Seriously?

Who on here ****ing does that?

Its not the leftists...

https://frontierpartisans.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/internet-tough-guy.jpg

chadk66
10-21-2018, 05:54 PM
so far it's only been the left out there being violent. But some day they are going to piss off the wrong people and all hell is going to break loose.

newtothegame
10-21-2018, 08:48 PM
Who on here routinely suggest committing acts of violence to those that oppose them?

Seriously?

Its not the leftists...

There ya go again, you big conservative...lol
Supporting the left..... lmao
Problem is, this forum is not reflective of whats happening in the real world.
Have you recently read any headlines of that violent right out in the real world harboring all of the hate and angst towards those innocent peace loving leftist???
Im sure you can list many of those stories here.....
After all, you're not a member of the left ( as you keep telling us) so those stories should be easy enough to find..... Ohhh wait.... lmao

elysiantraveller
10-21-2018, 08:52 PM
Here we go... explaining it away...

There is one group on here advocating violence... repeatedly... and it's not the left.

But "out there" it's different...:rolleyes:

So what you all are saying is you're just a bunch of far right wackos and not indicative of the greater fasci-er-conservative movement out there?

Okay cool. Thanks for clearing that up.

elysiantraveller
10-21-2018, 08:53 PM
Have you recently read any headlines of that violent right out in the real world harboring all of the hate and angst towards those innocent peace loving leftist???
After all, you're not a member of the left ( as you keep telling us) so those stories should be easy enough to find..... Ohhh wait.... lmao

I'm a conservative not a fascist.

That guy deserves to be curbstomped for heckling a politician at dinner?

Yes or no?

elysiantraveller
10-21-2018, 08:57 PM

Should a congressman be encouraged by the President to commit assault against a reporter?

Yes or no?

sammy the sage
10-21-2018, 08:59 PM

Seriously?

Its not the leftists...

Fairly astute observation...

davew
10-21-2018, 09:25 PM

There is one group on here advocating violence... repeatedly... and it's not the left.

So what you all are saying is you're just a bunch of far right wackos and not indicative of the greater fasci-er-conservative movement out there?

no extremism on left....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziZNro3uric

elysiantraveller
10-21-2018, 09:29 PM
no extremism on left....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziZNro3uric

Can you fascists not read?

I'll bold it for the brownshirts...

Seriously?

Its not the leftists...

thaskalos
10-21-2018, 09:43 PM

The leftists here are paragons of "peace". There isn't a "violent" bone in our body. :cool:

woodtoo
10-21-2018, 10:11 PM

You're ridiculous today.:lol:

ReplayRandall
10-21-2018, 10:32 PM

What's with the Nazi crap from you lately??

elysiantraveller
10-21-2018, 10:44 PM
What's with the Nazi crap from you lately??

We hashed this out before about how Trump is basically fascist.

The one major defense by his supporters against the accusation was suppression of dissent and endorsement of political violence. He wholeheartedly embraced that with his Montana remarks.

The guy is a fascist. His staunch supporters fascists.

I'm sick of not calling a spade a spade. I'm sick of all this violent left bullshit while people like Tom casually talk about going American History X on a guy who had the gall to tough talk a politician.

The First Amendment doesn't mean jack shit to you people...

Greyfox
10-21-2018, 10:54 PM
The leftists here are paragons of "peace". There isn't a "violent" bone in our body. :cool:

Thask - I believe, that about YOU. - not the Left.
You've been a "Voice of Reason" in any thread on this board, but I suspect that you are more Independent if the truth be known than committing to aligning with just with the Left. Just my opinion.
I enjoy your contributions here very much.

newtothegame
10-21-2018, 11:10 PM
I'm a conservative not a fascist.

That guy deserves to be curbstomped for heckling a politician at dinner?

Yes or no?

Based solely on the description of what you gave, I would say NO.
However, what would drive someone to do that to someone at dinner with their family? I notice you didn't take the leftist to task for that action. Only tom for his reaction.
So Tom SAYS something on a forum, and thats ALL WRONG in your eyes....
Yet a leftist whack job can confront someone personally while they are having dinner and your response is...BLAME TOM!!!
We get it!! We have always gotten it about you.....
Thats why you have to constantly claim to be of a certain political belief as it doesn't always reflect in your actions....lmao

ReplayRandall
10-21-2018, 11:10 PM
We hashed this out before about how Trump is basically fascist.

The one major defense by his supporters against the accusation was suppression of dissent and endorsement of political violence. He wholeheartedly embraced that with his Montana remarks.

The guy is a fascist. His staunch supporters fascists.

I'm sick of not calling a spade a spade. I'm sick of all this violent left bullshit while people like Tom casually talk about going American History X on a guy who had the gall to tough talk a politician.

The First Amendment doesn't mean jack shit to you people...

I guess you think PA MIKE is bluffing with his warning to everyone....Are you somehow exempt?

newtothegame
10-21-2018, 11:11 PM
Should a congressman be encouraged by the President to commit assault against a reporter?

Yes or no?
Should congressman or women promote hate, violence, and other bull against the opposition??
YES OR NO ???

elysiantraveller
10-21-2018, 11:15 PM
Based solely on the description of what you gave, I would say NO.
However, what would drive someone to do that to someone at dinner with their family? I notice you didn't take the leftist to task for that action. Only tom for his reaction.
So Tom SAYS something on a forum, and thats ALL WRONG in your eyes....
Yet a leftist whack job can confront someone personally while they are having dinner and your response is...BLAME TOM!!!
We get it!! We have always gotten it about you.....
Thats why you have to constantly claim to be of a certain political belief as it doesn't always reflect in your actions....lmao

A politician was heckled by a voter!?!?

Oh the humanity... is Mitch okay?

I actually like the turtle... I'm sure he can handle a angry constituent.

Again I'll ask how many times have the leftists talked about beating people up on this board?

The "righties" (see fascists) do all the time...

elysiantraveller
10-21-2018, 11:18 PM
I guess you think PA MIKE is bluffing with his warning to everyone....Are you somehow exempt?

Great comeback.:rolleyes:

If he's going to ban me for calling out a member for encouraging violence against someone they disagree with politically I'll gladly take the ban.

It's funny how everyone jumps to Tom's defense though. How dare I call out bullshit comments... quick get the mod.

ReplayRandall
10-21-2018, 11:21 PM
Great comeback.:rolleyes:

If he's going to ban me for calling out a member for encouraging violence against someone they disagree with politically I'll gladly take the ban.

It's funny how everyone jumps to Tom's defense though.

You can call out anyone you like, just quit with Nazi crap...That's all.

elysiantraveller
10-21-2018, 11:24 PM
You can call out anyone you like, just quit with Nazi crap...That's all.

I've said Nazi?

ReplayRandall
10-21-2018, 11:26 PM
I've said Nazi?

You playing dumb with me Sport?....The Sturmabteilung (more commonly known as the Brownshirts or SA) were a paramilitary group that acted as enforcers for the Nazi party before they became Germany's official government.

If that's not Nazi crap....

elysiantraveller
10-21-2018, 11:38 PM
You playing dumb with me Sport?....The Sturmabteilung (more commonly known as the Brownshirts or SA) were a paramilitary group that acted as enforcers for the Nazi party before they became Germany's official government.

If that's not Nazi crap....

Oh the Brown shirt comment... yeah Tom's used that a bunch on here so I wanted to follow his lingo... anywho does...

Sound like something they might say...?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/6e72f45102a2781561dbdd873b2f9080/tenor.gif

PaceAdvantage
10-22-2018, 01:08 AM
Why you guys endulge the constant trolling is beyond me...

ely is the biggest swinging dick troll this site has ever seen. How can I ban that kind of talent?

thaskalos
10-22-2018, 01:46 AM
Thask - I believe, that about YOU. - not the Left.
You've been a "Voice of Reason" in any thread on this board, but I suspect that you are more Independent if the truth be known than committing to aligning with just with the Left. Just my opinion.
I enjoy your contributions here very much.

I much appreciate the kind sentiment. And, you are absolutely correct, I don't align myself with either of our major political parties...because they both seek to "rule", instead of "serving" the citizenry.

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 08:59 AM
Why you guys endulge the constant trolling is beyond me...

ely is the biggest swinging dick troll this site has ever seen. How can I ban that kind of talent?

I oscillate between trolling and pretty good analysis... the write-up in the INF thread being an example.

Problem is I troll both sides and this board is super far on one side of the spectrum at the moment...

Tom
10-22-2018, 10:10 AM

Seriously?

Its not the leftists...

How many here are as totally clueless as YOU are?:lol::lol::lol:
Don't tell me you aren't smart enough to recognize humor and sarcasm.

Move along troll.
Your po' little ole me routine has run its course.
You fool no one here with your feigned ignorance.

Tom
10-22-2018, 10:12 AM

Or any bones in their backs.:rolleyes:

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 10:16 AM
How many here are as totally clueless as YOU are?:lol::lol::lol:
Don't tell me you aren't smart enough to recognize humor and sarcasm.

Move along troll.
Your po' little ole me routine has run its course.
You fool no one here with your feigned ignorance.

Whatever you say internet "tough guy" with all the guns (doesn't own any) who thinks curb stomping a heckler is justified.

Didn't know GOP Leadership needed "safe spaces."

Be honest... this is your "safe space" right Tom?

We both know you wouldn't have the courage to say this stuff in public.

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Tom
10-22-2018, 10:21 AM
Well, dude, I sure as Hell did, at Toga, for years.
Too bad none of you SNOWFLAKES ever showed in the real world, in the light of day. Afraid to show your face in public?

And btw, I use my real name here.
While YOU hide behind a screen name.
Talk about your intent balls.
YOU epitomize it....bwaaaaaack bwaaaaack bwaaaack:lol::lol::lol:

elysiantraveller
10-22-2018, 10:23 AM
Well, dude, I sure as Hell did, at Toga, for years.
Too bad none of you SNOWFLAKES ever showed in the real world, in the light of day. Afraid to show your face in public?

And btw, I use my real name here.
While YOU hide behind a screen name.
Talk about your intent balls.
YOU epitomize it....bwaaaaaack bwaaaaack bwaaaack:lol::lol::lol:

Womp Womp...

Struck a cord there did I?

:pound::pound:

PS) I have it on good authority you AREN'T that guy. ;)

Tom
10-22-2018, 10:28 AM
You got bumpkis on good authority.:lol::lol::lol:
Please, continue....who am I and who is "that guy."
This should be good - genius at work!
Enlighten me.
PUOSU.

btw, how many DEMOCRATS have spoken out against the restaurant thugs attacking people trying to have dinner?

Yeah, run along, troll.

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 09:56 AM
Meanwhile...

George Soros had a pipe bomb shipped to his home and the Clinton's and Obama's both suspicious packages believed to be IED's in the hands of the USSS...

:rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 10:25 AM
Oh my...luckily, threats are never made against Trump. In fact, I hear they are thinking of disbanding his SS detail because he's never in danger.

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 10:33 AM
Oh my...luckily, threats are never made against Trump. In fact, I hear they are thinking of disbanding his SS detail because he's never in danger.

Not the right tree to bark up today dude...

A week ago Trump likes politicians who bodyslam reporters.

Today pipe bombs arrive at the homes of ex-Presidents and CNN.

Don't pull some bullshit equivalency.

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 10:54 AM
Not the right tree to bark up today dude...

A week ago Trump likes politicians who bodyslam reporters.

Today pipe bombs arrive at the homes of ex-Presidents and CNN.

Don't pull some bullshit equivalency.I'll pull whatever I like troll master. You don't like it, don't read it. Put me on ignore.

****ing pipe bombs. All of a sudden. Never tried before? Never intercepted before? They get through now? That's interesting, don't you think?

Nobody has ever tried this before, eh? Wow. Could have fooled me.

You're ****ing gullible as all ****, you know that? For a troll that is.

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 10:56 AM
Seriously dude...ex presidents are under SS protection.

How the hell do pipe bombs get through to their residences? You're telling me they don't screen the mail that ex-Presidents receive?

really man?

elysiantraveller
10-24-2018, 11:08 AM
Seriously dude...ex presidents are under SS protection.

How the hell do pipe bombs get through to their residences? You're telling me they don't screen the mail that ex-Presidents receive?

really man?

So equivalency or much ado about nothing?

I know you so dearly want to hold on to this idea that the left is "just as bad or worse" than the right...

That's not the case.

But keep clinging to it.

Its pretty sad that when something like this happens yours and the "elk" that frequents here's first agenda is painting democrats as the bad violent ones.

Remember those talks about fascists actually condoning political violence? Boy I sure do... Democrats made them do it huh? #avengetheturtle

PaceAdvantage
10-24-2018, 11:16 AM
If only you would have gotten so worked up when people were getting shot out on a softball field.

I know. Dems aren't violent at all.

Republicans are so much worse.

Tom
10-24-2018, 11:36 AM
Commenting on a body-slamming a reporters after the fact has ZERO relevance to sending real bombs to real people, to a functioning mind that is.

One would need to be dimwit or a troll to think otherwise.