PDA

View Full Version : Another tolerant Dem

JustRalph
10-04-2018, 01:49 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/PressForTruth/status/1047632438023925760

Inner Dirt
10-04-2018, 08:32 AM
They strangely think they have a right to attack people, property and disrupt other people's lives to promote their cause. The 7th congressional district in Virginia is pretty spread out. I took a 80 mile back country road trip through it Monday to buy a lawn tractor. I must have seen 100 each of Spanberger (Dem) and Brat (Rep) signs. Not a single one of the Spanberger signs were defaced, a couple dozen of the Brat ones were. The defacing was of many different styles with different colors of paint, obviously done by way more than one perpetrator.

boxcar
10-04-2018, 08:38 AM
They strangely think they have a right to attack people, property and disrupt other people's lives to promote their cause. The 7th congressional district in Virginia is pretty spread out. I took a 80 mile back country road trip through it Monday to buy a lawn tractor. I must have seen 100 each of Spanberger (Dem) and Brat (Rep) signs. Not a single one of the Spanberger signs were defaced, a couple dozen of the Brat ones were. The defacing was of many different styles with different colors of paint, obviously done by way more than one perpetrator.

This is because liberalism is inherently incoherent and believed in largely by unstable people, so the only other avenue open to many libs is the physical one whereby they get to forcibly communicate their ideology or demands.

JustRalph
10-09-2018, 06:05 PM
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/10/09/hairstylist-kicked-pro-lifer-now-facing-16-charges/

Going to jail

Andy Asaro
10-09-2018, 06:57 PM
I greatly underestimated the stupidity of far left progressives. The more people see for themselves the better. If the old/mainstream media covered these things the elections wouldn't even be close.

horses4courses
10-09-2018, 08:39 PM
After all, everyone knows that US conservatives set the standard for tolerance.
Gimme a frickin' break......:puke:

PaceAdvantage
10-09-2018, 08:40 PM
Gimme a frickin' break......:puke:I agree...US conservatives aren't round-house kicking enough nor shooting up softball fields full of Dem politicians...they be dragging their asses...time to set that standard again!

elysiantraveller
10-09-2018, 08:45 PM
Gimme a frickin' break......:puke:

I agree...US conservatives aren't round-house kicking enough nor shooting up softball fields full of Dem politicians...they be dragging their asses...time to set that standard again!

Or...

Both sides have crazies and some bad apples don't speak for a people in their entirety?

https://memegenerator.net/img/images/300x300/16426127.jpg

barahona44
10-09-2018, 09:02 PM
This incident took place in Canada.

elysiantraveller
10-09-2018, 09:06 PM
This incident took place in Canada.

horses4courses
10-09-2018, 09:11 PM
The crowning achievement, in recent years, of conservative tolerance
was Charlottesville. A young, legal, protester had her life cut short.

Can't blame anyone around here for not sympathizing.
Heck, not even our current president was man enough to. :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
10-09-2018, 10:21 PM
Can't blame anyone around here for not sympathizing.Nobody? Not even you?

You're a member of this place, last I checked.

You count.

Everyone sympathized. A sick illustration of just how INSANE people have become with all things politics, religion, etc.

Hillary Clinton just today promised us even MORE...NO CIVILITY until the DEMS get at least the house back....

Are you ****ing kidding me?

horses4courses
10-09-2018, 10:37 PM
Nobody? Not even you?

You count.

Everyone sympathized. A sick illustration of just how INSANE people have become with all things politics, religion, etc.

I must have missed those condolences.
Apologies if that's the case.

Burls
10-09-2018, 10:46 PM
Nobody? Not even you?

You count.

Hillary Clinton just today promised us even MORE...NO CIVILITY until the DEMS get at least the house back....

Are you ****ing kidding me?There are crazies on both sides.
There always has been.
There always will be.
No sane person from either side condones this kind of stuff.
But what are ya gonna do?
It's one of the costs of Free Speech.

horses4courses
10-09-2018, 10:57 PM
Donald Trump should have condemned the killing in Charlottesville.
It was an opportunity narrow the divide.

He totally blew it.
Obviously, it's just not in him.

Burls
10-09-2018, 11:30 PM

He totally blew it.
Drumph only blew it if you make the mistaken assumption that he cares about the best interests of the country.
He is now saying that "Democrats Are Too Dangerous To Govern".

PaceAdvantage
10-10-2018, 12:53 AM

He totally blew it.
Obviously, it's just not in him.Donald Trump has pretty much NEVER done what he was "supposed to do."

That's why he won. You still don't get it. The election was a compact and complete representation of the guy. You all never thought he was going to win. He did and said things you couldn't believe. You were shocked and astonished. And he still won.

It's really simple. Once you stop expecting him to do the "normal," boring-ass things Presidents are SUPPOSED TO DO, you stop being shocked.

Life becomes simpler...calmer...the world carries on...the sun rises tomorrow...armageddon never arrives...the US continues to shine.

Much simpler then wringing your hands over the minutia minute by minute that the media drives through to you in the name of ratings.

It's all a ****ing game. Half the people throughout elected political USA history had NO ****ING CLUE what they were doing...they were just winging it...

The other half just got lucky.

Andy Asaro
10-10-2018, 08:10 AM

He totally blew it.

Obama made a red line in Syria. How many people died because he didn't have the balls to follow through?

Obama and Libya. We know that story. How many died?

Obama tossed Mubarek under the bus in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. How many people died?

Obama let Isis thrive. How many people died?

Obama fanned the flames of racial hatred. How many people died and how many cops have died since 2008?

Obama bribed Iran and gave them money to use to terrorize the world and how many have died since in their own country and abroad?

Obama was weak on Russia. How many died in Crimea?

Get it?

sammy the sage
10-10-2018, 08:30 AM
HHHHmmmm....not just the Dems being tolerant...Trump & many of pugs & crats...politicians went out and partied/photo ops ect with crown prince of Saudi Arabia...

Now that he's purging out in the open....blatanting having people killed...:eek: :puke:

PaceAdvantage
10-10-2018, 08:35 AM
Obama made a red line in Syria. How many people died because he didn't have the balls to follow through?

Obama and Libya. We know that story. How many died?

Obama tossed Mubarek under the bus in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. How many people died?

Obama let Isis thrive. How many people died?

Obama fanned the flames of racial hatred. How many people died and how many cops have died since 2008?

Obama bribed Iran and gave them money to use to terrorize the world and how many have died since in their own country and abroad?

Obama was weak on Russia. How many died in Crimea?

Get it?Obama is yesterday's news. Get with the program.

FantasticDan
10-10-2018, 09:20 AM
That's why he won. You still don't get it. The election was a compact and complete representation of the guy. You all never thought he was going to win.

Umm..

NEITHER DID YOU

:bang: :bang:

Tom
10-10-2018, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post

1. BS
2. NOTHING Trump ever did would have met with approval from you.
3. The divide was not nearly so wide before 0bama stuck HIS nose in and widened it.

4. Do a search here......when 0bama was a CANDIDATE, I posted he was in a unique position to bring the country together. I said he appeared to be a likeable intelligent person both sides could listen to. I said he would be acceptable president.

5. Stupid me, a typical white person, clutching my gun and bible, I got it all wrong. What a dipstick I was.

6. Lesson learned - never trust a democrat. Ever. Any of them.

7. Hold my beer. Amen, Bang Bang. Heee yaaa!

PaceAdvantage
10-10-2018, 10:59 AM
Umm..

NEITHER DID YOU

:bang: :bang:You're right. I swallowed the media Kool-Aid just like the rest of you from time to time

Burls
10-10-2018, 11:52 AM
There are crazies on both sides.
There always has been.
There always will be.
No sane person from either side condones this kind of stuff.
But what are ya gonna do?
It's one of the costs of Free Speech.
Oh well.
It's a good thing these crazies don't have access to high-powered assault weapons that can fire off huge numbers of rounds.
Oh Wait! ...

woodtoo
10-10-2018, 12:07 PM
Oh well.
It's a good thing these crazies don't have access to high-powered assault weapons that can fire off huge numbers of rounds.
Oh Wait! ...

Are you talking about the Scalice baseball game shooting?