PDA

View Full Version : Anyone think Jeff Flake has a side deal to revive political career from Dems?

Andy Asaro
10-02-2018, 06:36 PM
It's a longshot but the guy keeps making statements hinting at No even though he said he would be a yes after a positive outcome from FBI Report regarding Kavanaugh.

davew
10-02-2018, 06:40 PM
He is delusional and power hungry and sees himself as president some day. So who knows what kind of deals he has made.

davew
10-02-2018, 07:15 PM
Some say he wants to be an 'republican' analyst on msnbc or cnn.

lex
10-02-2018, 07:36 PM
Some say he wants to be an 'republican' analyst on msnbc or cnn.

This is probably correct. The next republican beloved by they media. Then he'll run for president because of course everyone loves him. Then comes the crucifixion of Flake by the media.

Tom
10-02-2018, 07:40 PM
Probably got a boatload of $$$$

sammy the sage
10-02-2018, 09:03 PM
I think he's got a Cereal deal already lined up...

Show Me the Wire
10-02-2018, 09:15 PM
His goal is to stick it to the President.

Fred Mertz
10-02-2018, 09:30 PM
When he let that woman brow beat him in the elevator I knew he was a flake. Was she even his constituent?

He might run for dog catcher, with those droopy eyes of his he might catch lots of dogs.

He's from one of those southern states, right? SC?

ElKabong
10-02-2018, 11:19 PM
When he let that woman brow beat him in the elevator I knew he was a flake. Was she even his constituent?

He might run for dog catcher, with those droopy eyes of his he might catch lots of dogs.

He's from one of those southern states, right? SC?

Arizona.
MSNBC or CNN sounds about right. Not knowing the voting climate in AZ nowadays I'm not sure he could run as a dem with success or not.

fast4522
10-03-2018, 12:09 AM
Because of his trips to my State (New Hampshire) makes me think that he wanted to take a run for the President. If he votes no in a few days he is toast and will get less votes than John Kasich and he knows it.

AndyC
10-03-2018, 02:19 PM
The saddest part about Flake is how he answered the question on 60 minutes as to whether he would be calling for a further FBI investigation if he was running for re-election. The fact that his re-election status dictated his actions means he has never had the backbone to do what was right only what was politically expedient. Unfortunately his attitude is shared by the overwhelming majority of our senators and congressmen. He is a poster boy for term limits.