PDA

View Full Version : Not good....

Secretariat
09-12-2004, 01:11 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040912/ap_on_re_as/nkorea_explosion&cid=516&ncid=716

CryingForTheHorses
09-12-2004, 12:00 PM
In all honesty!

I think N Korea is trying to flex its muscles to the USA. The N Korean goverment has seen Afganistan and now Iraq keeping the US at bay because of policital reasons,Like not being able to go into a mosque to get these killers keeps the hand tied.This N Korean dictator is very bloood thristy and Im sure they are in kahoots with each other. The last thing the USA needs is a problem with N Korea. Im sure the blast was N weapon and its another way of telling the USA to go F yourself.BUT . . If N Korea is starting this crap, Then it does need to be nipped in the bud.The USA is the policeman of the world protecting people and countries loyal to liberty and justice.Also if this was a test on N Korea's part, It needs to be deal with swiftly and with everything the USA has to rid the axis of evil.

PaceAdvantage
09-12-2004, 01:02 PM
2.5 mile mushroom cloud and a crater that can be seen from space?

Sure sounds nuclear to me....but then again, I'm no nuclear scientist. It has to be some sort of accident. The country isn't that big where they could test a nuke in the open air like that....

But, then again, Jong has been tabbed a bit of a nut, and it WAS the anniversary of NK's founding on September 9, so maybe he did deliberately set off a nuke.

schweitz
09-12-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
2.5 mile mushroom cloud and a crater that can be seen from space?

Sure sounds nuclear to me....but then again, I'm no nuclear scientist. It has to be some sort of accident. The country isn't that big where they could test a nuke in the open air like that....

But, then again, Jong has been tabbed a bit of a nut, and it WAS the anniversary of NK's founding on September 9, so maybe he did deliberately set off a nuke.

Either an accident or some kind of sabotage---

Tom
09-12-2004, 01:09 PM
I would think China would have something to say if Korea set of a nuje so close to them. But, hey, they don't always exactly make sense either.

Sec, that was sick. I would ecpect that from others here, but not you.

kenwoodallpromos
09-12-2004, 02:10 PM
We could defeat China 99c at a time.

JustRalph
09-12-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by kenwoodallpromos
We could defeat China 99c at a time.

Be careful what you wish for (and yes I got the joke) but I read somewhere that there are so many Chinese grunts that we could kill 300k a week for a year and only be half way thru their army.....that is an awesome number

kenwoodallpromos
09-13-2004, 05:08 AM
Don't worry- N. Korea is backing Kerry officially.

ljb
09-13-2004, 08:02 AM
N. Korea is building nukes because they know the U.S. does not attack countries with nukes. Did we ever attack Russia or China ? Remember they were once part of the evil empire.

Tom
09-13-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by ljb
N. Korea is building nukes because they know the U.S. does not attack countries with nukes. Did we ever attack Russia or China ? Remember they were once part of the evil empire. '

No, N Korea is building nukes because Clinton let them have the technology and repeatedly caved in to thier saber rattling.
Bush will take care of this.
And what kind of sleezy AMerican are you say such crap? Oh, that's right....you are what, French?

Secretariat
09-13-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Tom
I would think China would have something to say if Korea set of a nuje so close to them. But, hey, they don't always exactly make sense either.

Sec, that was sick. I would ecpect that from others here, but not you.

Excuse me Tom. What did I do now that was sick? I've only posted a link to a story.

Tom
09-13-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Secretariat
Excuse me Tom. What did I do now that was sick? I've only posted a link to a story.

Did you edit out a comment? I don't rember what I was refering to, unless it was on another thread.
So I apologize. I was wrong.
You are not sick.
:rolleyes:

Secretariat
09-13-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Did you edit out a comment? I don't rember what I was refering to, unless it was on another thread.
So I apologize. I was wrong.
You are not sick.
:rolleyes:

Well, I probably am sick, but it must have been in another thread.

Tom
09-13-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Secretariat
Well, I probably am sick, but it must have been in another thread. ;) ;) ;)