PDA

View Full Version : Betting Sites

Hammerhead
09-11-2004, 10:28 PM
After talking to a YouBet rep I was informed that since I was using there disk version, I was not entitled to any of there promos for extra money at selected tracks.

So since I play in the vicinity of 50 -100k per year I would like to know if there is another site that would be more receptive to my wagering.

I just happen to be at my daughters and using her computer went to the Ubet site logged on and seen the tracks that had a 10% win rebate. When I got home I called and was told with a atitude, I was not eligable.

I have been with Ubet for around 6 years never looked at there online site always used their disk version.

Any reliable offshore sites anyone would recomend?

Roger
09-11-2004, 11:51 PM
Pinnacle.....10% bonus on sign up, and 7% on all bets win or lose.

I've had no problems, seem very reputable...only downfall there is no video feed.http://www.pinnaclesports.com/

Roger,

sjk
09-12-2004, 08:06 AM
I use the CD version. I would not have known about the bonuses except for Ceejay's post. I did not ask Youbet about it but I do receive the bonuses for the listed tracks.

You should try it and see.

Hammerhead
09-12-2004, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I sent them a e-mail I'll wait to see if I get a reply. I could have gotten a lousy rep when I called.

sjk
09-12-2004, 08:43 AM
I have always bet Mth, WO, Del and LaD through xpressbet (in past years used Call-a-Bet side of YouBet) but since I saw the post about the bonuses I have bet these tracks through YouBet.

They do not always post the bonuses at the same time as the winnings. You have to wait until the results screen says Official (which is sometimes well after the track has gone official and the winnings have been posted) to see the bonus.

I have received bonuses on numerous winners at these tracks in the past two weeks.

I don't care what the guys who can't be bothered to do the arithmetic think; if you are a reasonably successful player 10% of the win is much more than 7% of the amount bet.

Roger
09-12-2004, 10:03 AM
Simple arithmetic......Seeing that I play the New York tracks, 10% of nothing is nothing.

Besides, how long will this last with Youbet? Pretty well kept secret, as I see it posted nowhere on their website.

Would it be for established customers.....Which I am not?

Mr.Phil
09-12-2004, 10:16 AM
Hi Hammerhead,

There are 2 offshore sites that I recommend which have great incentives and have been around awhile. V.I.P and TCBETS. Here is a link for VIP http://www.viphorses.com/?CampaignID=16978 right now they have a 20% sign up bonus and a 15% cashback on net losses (which I hope you WIN) but if you don't it's something. Also, they do pay when you win. I have been using them for about 3 years. TCBETS http://www.tcbets.com/cgi-bin/affiliate.pl?aid=9953&sid=1 is the other one I use. There are other good ones too. So please check them out but remember make sure whomever you choose that they have been around awhile. GOOD LUCK!!