PDA

View Full Version : No More Mr. White Guy

Andy Asaro
09-30-2018, 08:36 AM
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2018-09-26.html

Excerpt:

“They know the optics of 11 white men questioning Dr. Ford ... will be so harmful and so damaging to the GOP.” -- Areva Martin, CNN legal analyst

“They understand that you have all of these white men who would be questioning this woman ... the optics of it would look terrible.” -- Gloria Borger, CNN chief political analyst

“Women across this nation should be outraged at what these white men senators are doing to this woman.” -- Rep. John Garamendi, D-Calif.

“There has been some discussion of the GOP senators who happened to all be ... white men.” -- Jim Sciutto, CNN correspondent

“What troubles me is now there are ... they’re all white men.” -- Jennifer Granholm, former governor of Michigan, on CNN

”You’re seeing on display a metaphor for what this party is, which is basically ignorant white men.” -- “Morning Joe” contributor Donny Deutsch

There are more examples

Excerpt:

Seriously, if feminists want to make the point that only female senators have any business conducting these hearings, they have a logical point, albeit an idiotic one.

Of course, the last time feminists bet big on women being certain allies in the fight against misogyny, they were the women of the O.J. jury.

Still, I get the logic of demanding women interlocutors.

But what is the thinking behind snickering at “white men” judging an accusation of sexual assault? Chuck Grassley is a big rapist?

You can be for rape or against it -- I happen to be against it -- but the idea that alleged sexual assault survivors need the loving care of black, Indian or Hispanic men to judge their stories flies in the face of crime statistics from around the globe.

In the history of the world, there has never been a more pacific, less rapey creature than the white male of Western European descent.

I realize it gives The New York Times’ editorial board (recent acquisition: Sarah Jeong) warm feelings every time someone throws in the word “white” as an intensifier, denoting extra hatefulness, but really, guys, it’s getting old.

Can we please, for the love of God, drop the painfully trite, mind-numbing cliche about “white men,” as if somehow their whiteness makes evil even eviler?

woodtoo
09-30-2018, 10:20 AM
Apparently someone left the bag of idiots open over at Fake news CNN and it is affecting other news rooms.

Tom
09-30-2018, 11:22 AM
So in summary, they are saying women are NOT equal to men, and they need to be protected from men. They cannot stand up to men on their own.

Yeah, the War of Women continues.

VigorsTheGrey
09-30-2018, 11:40 AM
Over the years I have learned that it is OK to be a white man...

Tom
09-30-2018, 11:49 AM
Was it ever in doubt? :rolleyes:

Andy Asaro
09-30-2018, 11:51 AM
Over the years I have learned that it is OK to be a white man...

:lol:

Not for the Dems. You would think they wouldn't have a chance of winning anything when they constantly knock "white men". Funniest part is that the knocking mostly comes from white liberals. Craziest thing I've ever seen.

Tom
09-30-2018, 11:53 AM
Deep down inside, they know they are inferior, evil people. It can't be them, so they conclude it is the white.

It is them.

VigorsTheGrey
09-30-2018, 11:53 AM
Was it ever in doubt? :rolleyes:

Uh..well yeah...that's what this thread is about Tom...

Tom
09-30-2018, 12:07 PM
So YOU had doubts?

Sad.

Dave Schwartz
09-30-2018, 01:47 PM
The similarity of news rhetoric across multiple networks has been discussed quite a few times. Clearly, someone at some level is putting out a message of instructions that begins with "say this:"

Most important is the fact that this goes unrecognized as the propaganda that it is.

Someone is pulling the puppet strings on the left, my peeps.

(Just to be consistent, I'd guess there are puppet masters on the right as well.)

horses4courses
09-30-2018, 02:05 PM
The similarity of news rhetoric across multiple networks has been discussed quite a few times. Clearly, someone at some level is putting out a message of instructions that begins with "say this:"

Most important is the fact that this goes unrecognized as the propaganda that it is.

Someone is pulling the puppet strings on the left, my peeps.

(Just to be consistent, I'd guess there are puppet masters on the right as well.)

Of course, there is manipulation with the media on both sides.
Both put out the message and content of their choice.

It comes down to which side tells fewer untruths.

clicknow
09-30-2018, 02:34 PM
I think more people should ask themselves real questions instead of taking a political stance.

You are called by the police late at night because your son has been involved in a car accident in an african american neighborhood and an african american child was run over. Your son was at the wheel.

Would you be comfortable with a hearing for your child where everyone questioning him in the hearing is African American?

I mean, isn't this just HUMAN NATURE that you are comfortable and feel there would be more "fairness" in a group that shares some similar gender/color/political .....or SOMETHING with you?

chadk66
09-30-2018, 03:15 PM
This won’t surprise anybody. They’re loosing on public perception on the sexual assault issue so they’re gonna throw in a little racism on top for frosting

boxcar
09-30-2018, 04:07 PM
I think more people should ask themselves real questions instead of taking a political stance.

You are called by the police late at night because your son has been involved in a car accident in an african american neighborhood and an african american child was run over. Your son was at the wheel.

Would you be comfortable with a hearing for your child where everyone questioning him in the hearing is African American?

I mean, isn't this just HUMAN NATURE that you are comfortable and feel there would be more "fairness" in a group that shares some similar gender/color/political .....or SOMETHING with you?

Wasn't Ford a white female, or am color blind? :coffee:

Dave Schwartz
09-30-2018, 04:15 PM

According to our society, what you have described - a white person complaining about not getting a fair shake from black people - would be called racism... on the part of the white person.

Show Me the Wire
09-30-2018, 04:23 PM
According to our society, what you have described - a white person complaining about not getting a fair shake from black people - would be called racism... on the part of the white person.

Spot on:ThmbUp:

thaskalos
09-30-2018, 06:35 PM

SHOULDN'T it be called "racism" when we think that there is more 'fairness' for us if we are among only people of our own color? And, if a BLACK man felt that way...then HE should be called a racist too...IMO.

PaceAdvantage
09-30-2018, 06:36 PM
It comes down to which side tells fewer untruths.Easy. Republicans.

They're too stupid to come up with the beauties the left comes up with...

jimmyb
09-30-2018, 06:44 PM
I am what I am and that's all that I am. I have no interest in being Bruce or Caitlin Jenner, and have enough character and courage to accept the way God designed me.

thaskalos
09-30-2018, 07:13 PM
I am what I am and that's all that I am. I have no interest in being Bruce or Caitlin Jenner, and have enough character and courage to accept the way God designed me.

I don't know. Sometimes I wish that I were a HANDSOMER "white guy".

Show Me the Wire
09-30-2018, 09:49 PM
I don't know. Sometimes I wish that I were a HANDSOMER "white guy".

A Greek god though.

Dave Schwartz
09-30-2018, 09:52 PM
SHOULDN'T it be called "racism" when we think that there is more 'fairness' for us if we are among only people of our own color? And, if a BLACK man felt that way...then HE should be called a racist too...IMO.

Logically, yes.

incoming
09-30-2018, 09:55 PM
Zeus would be perfect.....I think he was white.

PhantomOnTour
09-30-2018, 10:12 PM
Easy. Republicans.

Okay Pace...that's hilarious LOLOL

OntheRail
09-30-2018, 10:28 PM
Easy. Republicans.

Of course your right... the left encompasses Hollywood... the birthplace of fantastic and make believe.

VigorsTheGrey
09-30-2018, 10:55 PM
When you realize that the divide and rule playbook calls for a strategy of tension...

...and you can see the active propaganda lines being replicated across the mass media spectrum...

.. then you know we are being manipulated toward emotional reactive behavior patterns that serve to reinforce and exxagerate conflict between parties...

The purpose of maintaining divisive politics is to dampen solidarity between opposing parties as a means to ensure third group dominance over them both...unfortunately it is difficult for either side to admit this, and each side continues to both believe in and invest heavily in their respective and ideologically "pure" political hero and party...

...in reality, the two part system is fake as the same political elite runs both parties...the current clash between the color revolution entities versus white and predominately Protestant males is designed to delegitimize America's former ruling elite class, while distracting the color revolutionaries as to who their real enemy is...

davew
10-01-2018, 12:25 AM
Zeus would be perfect.....I think he was white.

Zeus was of Mediterranean descent, the son of Cronus and Rhea.

barahona44
10-01-2018, 01:05 AM
Of course your right... the left encompasses Hollywood... the birthplace of fantastic and make believe.

Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump say hello.

OntheRail
10-01-2018, 03:55 AM
Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump say hello.

Not all of CA is chocked full of nuts...

Reagan
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7c/California_Presidential_Election_Results_by_County %2C_1984.svg/507px-California_Presidential_Election_Results_by_County %2C_1984.svg.png

Trump
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/52/California_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg/300px-California_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg. png

Tom
10-01-2018, 11:47 AM
So let me ask this...should all groups and organizations be divided equally along racial lines?

How many of the 11 Senators should have been Black?
And Why?

Andy Asaro
10-02-2018, 10:11 AM
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1047006309428748289

Tom
10-02-2018, 11:16 AM
She is going to feed them to the DEMOCRAT senators on the committee????

PaceAdvantage
10-02-2018, 03:12 PM
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1047006309428748289Must have pained them to have to do that...

woodtoo
10-02-2018, 03:18 PM
Do not forget white men wrote the Constitution and Declaration of Independence, this cannot stand. Forget about statues!