09-29-2018, 04:06 PM
really?

Tom
09-29-2018, 04:10 PM
Sadly.

Wait until you see the JCGC~! :rolleyes:

Tom
09-29-2018, 04:12 PM
:lol::lol: TVG guys said the need to put a B after the official time, to show it was "breezing!" :lol::lol:

The Fall Championship season is officially dead.

ronsmac
09-29-2018, 05:37 PM
:lol::lol: TVG guys said the need to put a B after the official time, to show it was "breezing!" :lol::lol:

The Fall Championship season is officially dead.It's been dead for a long time. Unfortunately Nyra Doesn't offer bigger purses to attract better fields. LOL

Tom
09-29-2018, 06:09 PM
JCGC.....all I can say is,"When pigs fly!" :lol:

GMB@BP
09-30-2018, 12:04 AM
Maybe someone knows by one of my first Super Saturday BC preview day was when Flanders aired and number of super nice horses won at Belmont. They ran I thought the Champagne and Frizette that day. Am I mistaken or did they move them to separate days, felt like more fun with one day full of previews.

SharpCat
09-30-2018, 01:21 AM
Maybe someone knows by one of my first Super Saturday BC preview day was when Flanders aired and number of super nice horses won at Belmont. They ran I thought the Champagne and Frizette that day. Am I mistaken or did they move them to separate days, felt like more fun with one day full of previews.

In the mid 90's at Belmont they had 2 big days of racing. First was Super Saturday on the 3rd week of September and here were the races. Man O' War, Matron, Futurity, Vosburgh, Ruffian and the Woodward.

Three weeks later they ran Breeders Cup Preview Day and theses were the races. Beldame, Kelso, Turf Classic Invitational, Frizette, Champagne and Jockey Club Gold Cup.

Thomas Roulston
09-30-2018, 10:33 AM
It's been dead for a long time. Unfortunately Nyra Doesn't offer bigger purses to attract better fields. LOL

Or pay further down in the purse: This year's Melbourne Cup will have a whopping twelve "monies" -

https://www.punters.com.au/melbourne-cup/melbourne-cup-prize/

Of course I vehemently disagree with paying the same to 12th as to 6th - but that's a topic for a different discussion, and one that has been had time and again on this forum, mostly with "present company" - :D - starting said discussion.