letswastemoney
09-24-2018, 11:40 AM
He wasn't fired. He quit.

letswastemoney
09-24-2018, 11:44 AM
https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1044242842577772544

elysiantraveller
09-24-2018, 11:45 AM
All kinds of stories circulating at the moment.

There is no way he quits... I don't think... that would make zero sense.

I actually gather the political hack attempt on him last week prompted him to float this back to the Administration and dump the ball back in their court.

He's pissed and very justifiably so.

Tom
09-24-2018, 11:59 AM
FOX covering he trip to the WH now.

Too bad he is pissed.
NFC.

Quit, fired, just get the idiot out of there.

elysiantraveller
09-24-2018, 12:07 PM
FOX covering he trip to the WH now.

Too bad he is pissed.
NFC.

Quit, fired, just get the idiot out of there.

Yes... absolute loyalty to the Prez or... :lol::lol::lol:

PaceAdvantage
09-24-2018, 12:08 PM

I actually gather the political hack attempt on him last week prompted him to float this back to the Administration and dump the ball back in their court.

He's pissed and very justifiably so.He quit.

Your proper response should have been "No way he's fired."

There's a reason he quit. One I'm sure we'll all find out very soon.

It's interesting that there were all these news stories on how Rosenstein was looking to meet with POTUS over the last month/few weeks, but POTUS refused to meet with him...then the story of Rosenstein looking to tape the President to invoke 25th amendment came out in the NYT last week....coincidence?

I'm starting to think "Q" might be on to something after all...:lol:

elysiantraveller
09-24-2018, 12:11 PM
I'm starting to think "Q" might be on to something after all...:lol:

Starting!?!?

Funniest thing I've seen so far today.

PaceAdvantage
09-24-2018, 12:23 PM
Starting!?!?

Funniest thing I've seen so far today.BOO! :eek:

FantasticDan
09-24-2018, 12:25 PM
He quit.

Nothing has happened yet. Quit, resigned, fired. Nothing.

Just so you know. :ThmbUp:

elysiantraveller
09-24-2018, 12:27 PM
BOO! :eek:

The two stories are a microcosm of the Trumpverse....

On one hand we have a heavy drinking Yale fratboy who couldn't possibly get a bit too handsy with the women.... er sluts... according to Tom.

On the other we have the deepest of deep state "Q" crumb conspiracy that gets all the :ThmbUp::ThmbUp::headbanger::ThmbUp::ThmbUp: around here...

:popcorn::popcorn:

PaceAdvantage
09-24-2018, 12:29 PM
On the other we have the deepest of deep state "Q" crumb conspiracy that gets all the :ThmbUp::ThmbUp::headbanger::ThmbUp::ThmbUp: around here...

:popcorn::popcorn:No it doesn't. In fact, it's nowhere near what you describe. It's been basically limited to one thread, and, as someone who loves a good conspiracy theory, I've been bashing Q as much as saying anything positive about it...

Please try and remain fair, at least when it comes to me, myself & I.

PaceAdvantage
09-24-2018, 12:31 PM
Nothing has happened yet. Quit, resigned, fired. Nothing.

Just so you know. :ThmbUp:Yup...all these places are reporting all this smoke because there is no fire.

Some are saying he's being fired. Some are saying he is resigning because he thinks he's going to be fired.

As long as the MSM keeps the "fired" in there, you're good...it will give you something to talk about...

elysiantraveller
09-24-2018, 12:34 PM
No it doesn't. In fact, it's nowhere near what you describe. It's been basically limited to one thread, and, as someone who loves a good conspiracy theory, I've been bashing Q as much as saying anything positive about it...

Please try and remain fair, at least when it comes to me, myself & I.

Come on!

Ya gotta admit the "deep state" conspiracy gets an awful lot of love around here... but the handsy frat boy... a bridge too far.

It wasn't targeted at just you...

FantasticDan
09-24-2018, 12:37 PM
Tweet from 10 minutes ago:

https://twitter.com/jonkarl/status/1044261344562884610

PaceAdvantage
09-24-2018, 12:41 PM
Cool. Knew he wouldn't be fired.

FantasticDan
09-24-2018, 12:42 PM
https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/1044265003736616962

elysiantraveller
09-24-2018, 12:43 PM

He's pissed and very justifiably so.

Tweet from 10 minutes ago:

https://twitter.com/jonkarl/status/1044261344562884610

I figured...

He's pissed and putting the spurs into the Administration daring them to fire him.

PaceAdvantage
09-24-2018, 12:44 PM
I already said before all this he won't be fired. You should listen to me.

He might resign, but he won't be fired.

If he does resign, then you might see some good stuff start to spill.

Tom
09-24-2018, 12:46 PM
This may be the strangest day yet at the Trump White House. Rod Rosenstein was summoned to the WH to meet with John Kelly this morning. He expected to be fired. He wasn't. And now Rosenstein is attending a previously scheduled cabinet-level meeting (filling in for Sessions)

Wow. That sure is not strange.
Media can't get it's shit together.
WE call that Monday.

PaceAdvantage
09-24-2018, 12:47 PM
Did MSNBC actually have video of Rosenstein driving to the White House?

The media is truly out of control.

elysiantraveller
09-24-2018, 12:47 PM
I already said before all this he won't be fired. You should listen to me.

He might resign, but he won't be fired.

If he does resign, then you might see some good stuff start to spill.

You were right but there's no way he'll resign.

He's going to dare the President to fire him. Same with Session's when he told Trump to shove it a few weeks ago.

If you aren't doing anything wrong there is no reason to go quietly.

ReplayRandall
09-24-2018, 12:51 PM
Enjoying the show....:popcorn:

Didn't know the show was a comedy?...:popcorn::lol:

Tom
09-24-2018, 12:53 PM
To be continued on....THURSDAY.

Well played.

hcap
09-24-2018, 01:08 PM
To be continued on....THURSDAY.

Well played.No, you were played.

Tom
09-24-2018, 01:13 PM
Not me.
He can get rid of him Thursday.
Unlike you, I have patience.

Keeps the story alive all week now.

Well played.:headbanger:

VigorsTheGrey
09-24-2018, 01:31 PM
Come on!

Ya gotta admit the "deep state" conspiracy gets an awful lot of love around here... but the handsy frat boy... a bridge too far.

It wasn't targeted at just you...
Before you deny that a “Deep State” exists in America, anyone here MUST FIRST HAVE TO GUTS to define that “Deep State” they are attempting to deny..

..the same holds true for those who advance the idea that a “Deep State” exists..

..the nebulous term can and often does mean anything and everything that the user assumes in his own mind...

..so I invite anyone here to briefly define EXACTLY what they mean by the “Deep State”...only then can we have a meaningful discussion...

PaceAdvantage
09-24-2018, 01:33 PM
I know what your definition is:

JEW

chrisl
09-24-2018, 01:38 PM
You were right but there's no way he'll resign.

He's going to dare the President to fire him. Same with Session's when he told Trump to shove it a few weeks ago.

If you aren't doing anything wrong there is no reason to go quietly.

It doesn't matter if he quits or get's fired. The left will play the victim card all the way..Poor little Roddie.

VigorsTheGrey
09-24-2018, 01:56 PM
I know what your definition is:

JEW No, you are wrong...but Go Ahead define your idea of the “Deep State” just so we can talk without accusations..

classhandicapper
09-24-2018, 02:01 PM
The "Deep State" definitely exists if by deep state you mean people inside and outside of government (outside meaning media and private interests) that share the similar political goals working together to sway public opinion and undermine the will of the people if they aren't on the same page. That includes lying, planting false stories in the media, spinning facts, leaking information, false flag operations etc... They are basically undermining the democracy because they think they know better.

VigorsTheGrey
09-24-2018, 02:07 PM
The "Deep State" definitely exists if by deep state you mean people inside and outside of government (outside meaning media and private interests) that share the similar political goals working together to sway public opinion and undermine the will of the people if they aren't on the same page. That includes lying, planting false stories in the media, spinning facts, leaking information, false flag operations etc... They are basically undermining the democracy because they think they know better.

A start, but still very nebulous...you see one cannot adequately define deep state without calling out specifically the groups or families (of groups) involved and their specific objectives...so can you be more specific and really try to nail it down...?

On top of it, each specific country is likely to have different constellation of what a Deep State is there...https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/02/why-its-dangerous-to-talk-about-a-deep-state/517221/
“Be careful playing with the deep-state idea, because it can so easily get out of control that it becomes a monster that helps whoever’s in charge curb freedom and intimidate dissidents, because it’s such a nebulous concept,” said Soner Cagaptay, who directs the Turkish Research Program at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy. “You don't have to prove that it exists. Once [the notion is] out there, and the public starts to believe it, anybody can be attached to it.”

Tom
09-24-2018, 02:13 PM
Unelected officials affecting the results of our government.
Like those who took papers off Trump's desk.
Like Comey, totally operating outside of is authority
Like the FBI STROKE who biased an investigation.
Members of the DOJ slow-walking Trump's order to release materials.

Deep State is not at difficult to see or define.

chadk66
09-24-2018, 02:13 PM
My guess is he is working out an arrangement for his resignation in exchange for no prosecution of him. That would be the smart move on his part.

FantasticDan
09-24-2018, 02:16 PM
Vanity Fair sums up the circus:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/09/trump-wanted-to-nuke-rosenstein-to-save-kavanaughs-bacon

Tom
09-24-2018, 02:19 PM
What circus?
Seems the WH knows what it is doing.
YOU seem a bit confused.

LEt me 'splain it to you.

The press is supposed to REPORT what happens, not explain why what happened was not what THEY though would happen.

FOX is just as guilty here, btw.

Lesson to ALL of he media here - know your roles and shut your holes. You report the news, period.

VigorsTheGrey
09-24-2018, 02:31 PM
Unelected officials affecting the results of our government.
Like those who took papers off Trump's desk.
Like Comey, totally operating outside of is authority
Like the FBI STROKE who biased an investigation.
Members of the DOJ slow-walking Trump's order to release materials.

Deep State is not at difficult to see or define.

This what you have in mind...https://www.google.com/search?q=image+of+the+deep+state&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=nsiv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi41ZbHotTdAhWgITQIHSelBioQ_AUIEygD&biw=1366&bih=922#imgrc=Sy3KAOQRDx5rIM:

Or maybe this...?
https://www.google.com/search?q=deep+state+graphic+hierarchy&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=insv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRgJWApNTdAhXuGzQIHcY3A1QQ_AUIESgB&biw=1366&bih=922#imgrc=0brgsQjrsr6KXM:

Or this...
https://www.google.com/search?q=deep+state+graphic+hierarchy&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=insv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRgJWApNTdAhXuGzQIHcY3A1QQ_AUIESgB&biw=1366&bih=922#imgrc=ZEqkL7yOv_bCHM:

PaceAdvantage
09-24-2018, 02:57 PM
Vanity Fair sums up the circus:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/09/trump-wanted-to-nuke-rosenstein-to-save-kavanaughs-baconThis is a total bullshit story.

Fashion/culture mag really is wired in...as is Axios...LMAO

Literally, the MSM is just making shit up out of thin air. Must be PANIC IN DC!!

woodtoo
09-24-2018, 03:00 PM
Rosenstein=Dead Man walking

POTUS has Yuge leverage now. Rosie knows all, he wants to resign but is not allowed.:lol:

The gun on the nightstand calls. :popcorn:

classhandicapper
09-24-2018, 03:06 PM
A start, but still very nebulous...you see one cannot adequately define deep state without calling out specifically the groups or families (of groups) involved and their specific objectives...so can you be more specific and really try to nail it down...?

It's impossible to name everyone in government and the IC because we don't know them all. But CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, and the Washington Post have all obviously been the beneficiary of leaks from inside government from both democrats and republicans that are trying to prevent Trump from blowing up the status quo and redefining the democrat and republican parties. The "establishment" wants to go back to business as usual. Regardless of whether you agree with him or not, Trump is trying to change that. So "they" are trying to destroy him.

biggestal99
09-24-2018, 03:08 PM
Seems the WH knows what it is doing.

President Trump doesnt know his left from his right. Yes he's dumb.

doesnt even know he lost the popular vote to Hillary.

Thinks there were 5,000,000 illegal votes. LOL. Yep he sure knows his stuff.

Ever see "our cartoon president". Best series in years.

Allan

VigorsTheGrey
09-24-2018, 03:13 PM

POTUS has Yuge leverage now. Rosie knows all, he wants to resign but is not allowed.:lol:

The gun on the nightstand calls. :popcorn:Poor Rod has the distinct pleasure of outing which parties have their pants down FURTHEST: I say pardon both sides, and let’s all get on with the dirty business of running an intractably corrupt country...so what’s new...:sleeping:

woodtoo
09-24-2018, 03:13 PM

Allan

You must hate yourself and the whole world, all because of one dumb, ass, your President Donald J. Trump.

Must suck huh?:kiss:

VigorsTheGrey
09-24-2018, 03:16 PM
It's impossible to name everyone in government and the IC because we don't know them all. But CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, and the Washington Post have all obviously been the beneficiary of leaks from inside government from both democrats and republicans that are trying to prevent Trump from blowing up the status quo and redefining the democrat and republican parties. The "establishment" wants to go back to business as usual. Regardless of whether you agree with him or not, Trump is trying to change that. So "they" are trying to destroy him.

So do you agree or not that this is what is really going on...https://www.google.com/search?q=deep+state+graphic+hierarchy&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=insv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRgJWApNTdAhXuGzQIHcY3A1QQ_AUIESgB&biw=1366&bih=922#imgrc=ZEqkL7yOv_bCHM:

woodtoo
09-24-2018, 03:18 PM
Poor Rod has the distinct pleasure of outing which parties have their pants down FURTHEST: I say pardon both sides, and let’s all get on with the dirty business of running an intractably corrupt country...so what’s new...:sleeping:

President Trump is NEW thats the difference.

woodtoo
09-24-2018, 03:21 PM
So do you agree or not that this is what is really going on...https://www.google.com/search?q=deep+state+graphic+hierarchy&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=insv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRgJWApNTdAhXuGzQIHcY3A1QQ_AUIESgB&biw=1366&bih=922#imgrc=ZEqkL7yOv_bCHM:

Why keep asking everyone else, is this what you believe?

Some may agree.;)

woodtoo
09-24-2018, 03:27 PM
Rosenstein signed the last FISA. As one Senator asked him under oath "Did you read the FISA before you signed it?"
He never answered.

classhandicapper
09-24-2018, 03:33 PM

I doubt that's an accurate portrayal of what's going on, but there are obviously some wealthy people that want to continue to move in the direction of a more globalist world and others that prefer the greater freedom of nation states.

Tom
09-24-2018, 03:37 PM

Allan

Your opinion.
Very much over-spaced, but all yours.
Enjoy it.

btw, how much are YOU worth, and what office are YOU holding today?

I guess dumb is in the eye of the beholder.

hcap
09-24-2018, 03:46 PM
Your opinion.
Very much over-spaced, but all yours.
Enjoy it.
btw, how much are YOU worth, and what office are YOU holding today?
I guess dumb is in the eye of the beholder.PA off topic is only opinion. Some opinion is suppurated by fact. Noting you say ever is.

"btw, how much are YOU worth, and what office are YOU holding today?"

Bullshit artist in charge of monkey brain made up crap?

Tom
09-24-2018, 03:58 PM
"btw, how much are YOU worth, and what office are YOU holding today?"

Bullshit artist in charge of monkey brain made up crap?

I'm not calling a billionaire who is POTUS and idiot. :rolleyes:

Made up monkey crap - I would never move in on YOUR territory.

elysiantraveller
09-24-2018, 04:00 PM

The gun on the nightstand calls. :popcorn:

Wait... so people can't quit their jobs because.... Donald Trump?

Is that how things work in Canada?

:lol:

VigorsTheGrey
09-24-2018, 04:08 PM
I doubt that's an accurate portrayal of what's going on, but there are obviously some wealthy people that want to continue to move in the direction of a more globalist world and others that prefer the greater freedom of nation states.
My point is that discussion of the so-called Deep State is problematic because everyone has a different idea of what that means...

..I think that the image posted is what a very large portion of the so-called “conspiracy theorists” believe comprises the Deep State..

..Do you think that this is what Donald Trump means when he intimates that the Deep State is trying to undermine his presidency...? If you had to graph the Deep State, what would your Deep State look like...?

That is all I am asking for here...and that some agreement can be reached regarding what a Deep State actually is...otherwise talking about it is futile, and in fact, as in the recent case of Turkey, the nebulous idea of the Deep State can be flipped around and used by authoritarians against their detractors at will...

Trump, after all, seems to believe that Rosenstein may be a part of that nefarious Deep State that is trying to undermine him...this type of rhetoric is very much like Orwell described in 1984, with his depiction of the rouge followers of EMMANUEL GOLDSTEIN...http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--ims7stNENo/U0KHbJyX56I/AAAAAAAAAn4/1kSyci9BZQk/s1600/Leon-Trotsky-9510793-1-402.jpg

woodtoo
09-24-2018, 04:20 PM

Rosie offered his resignation last week POTUS denied it.

elysiantraveller
09-24-2018, 04:21 PM
Rosie offered his resignation last week POTUS denied it.

Yeah...

That's not really how that works but okay... your world.

PaceAdvantage
09-24-2018, 04:21 PM
EMMANUEL GOLDSTEINhehehe...I see what you did there

hcap
09-24-2018, 04:22 PM

Made up monkey crap - I would never move in on YOUR territory.I have not called him an idiot. Moron is what Rex T called him. That fits also.

Tom you never post facts Only your "made up monkey crap " opinions.

woodtoo
09-24-2018, 04:25 PM
Yeah...

That's not really how that works but okay... your world.

Please explain....how it does work then.

elysiantraveller
09-24-2018, 04:32 PM
Please explain....how it does work then.

The move doesn't demonstrate leverage by Trump it demonstrates it by Rosenstein.

If you offer your resignation and it is turned down its your way of forcing your boss to publicly support you by declining the offer.

If he wanted to quit he would just quit... that's how employment works.

He's not a slave.

biggestal99
09-24-2018, 05:05 PM

Made up monkey crap - I would never move in on YOUR territory.

I did not call the president an idiot (that was his esteemed former SOS)

I called him dumb for thinking that he won the popular vote due to 5,000,000 illegal votes for Hillary. That defies common sense.

It just does, you can’t explain that one away.

Trump supporters have be able to dismiss a lot of his dumbness.

Allan

cordoba
09-24-2018, 05:12 PM
Rosenstein signed the last FISA. As one Senator asked him under oath "Did you read the FISA before you signed it?"
He never answered.

Did you order the code red.:lol:

FantasticDan
09-24-2018, 05:51 PM
This is a total bullshit story.
Fashion/culture mag really is wired in...as is Axios...LMAO

So.. they're not? Cuz they are.

Stick to your conspiracy rambling du jour :ThmbUp:

MargieRose
09-24-2018, 06:21 PM

You don't get it. It's not Trump that won't let him quit or resign!

Personally, I kind of like the 'conservative' who would be in line to take his place: Solicitor General, Noel Francisco.

Francisco, 49, is an archetypal conservative Republican lawyer. A member of the Federalist Society, he clerked for Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (https://www.heritage.org/courts/report/law-clerks-reflections-justice-scalia) and worked in the Justice Department during the George W. Bush administration. He also worked on Bush's behalf during the Florida recount that helped decide the 2000 presidential election.

Solicitor General Noel Francisco would take over Mueller probe if Rosenstein is out (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/solicitor-general-noel-francisco-would-take-over-mueller-probe-if-n912566)

Track Collector
09-24-2018, 06:30 PM

I called him dumb for thinking that he won the popular vote due to 5,000,000 illegal votes for Hillary. That defies common sense.

Allan

Remember when folks thought it was crazy that Trump said he and others were spied on at Trump Tower? Turns out he was correct. Today no one is arguing whether or not surveillance took place, but rather, was there a legal means to do so. (And to that question I believe we are soon going to find out the answer is no.).

IMO Trump knows a lot more about various things than we think he knows.

The barometer of common sense is not as reliable as it used to be given the increasing sunlight being shined on corruption and power brokers.

chrisl
09-24-2018, 07:56 PM

Personally, I kind of like the 'conservative' who would be in line to take his place: Solicitor General, Noel Francisco.

Francisco, 49, is an archetypal conservative Republican lawyer. A member of the Federalist Society, he clerked for Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (https://www.heritage.org/courts/report/law-clerks-reflections-justice-scalia) and worked in the Justice Department during the George W. Bush administration. He also worked on Bush's behalf during the Florida recount that helped decide the 2000 presidential election.

Solicitor General Noel Francisco would take over Mueller probe if Rosenstein is out (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/solicitor-general-noel-francisco-would-take-over-mueller-probe-if-n912566)

Just wait for the rapist, racist, alcoholic, allegations against him. Wait for all the "blue boy's" on here, telling us,they new of this all the time.

elysiantraveller
09-24-2018, 08:25 PM

How are his "conservative" credentials any stronger than the guy he'd be replacing?

Hint... they aren't.

chadk66
09-24-2018, 08:26 PM
If indeed he wanted to resign and Trump wouldn't accept it that means one thing. He wants to fire his sorry ass. And prosecute him.

elysiantraveller
09-24-2018, 08:26 PM
Remember when folks thought it was crazy that Trump said he and others were spied on at Trump Tower? Turns out he was correct. Today no one is arguing whether or not surveillance took place, but rather, was there a legal means to do so. (And to that question I believe we are soon going to find out the answer is no.).

Um no...

But hey it's your version of what happened.

elysiantraveller
09-24-2018, 08:28 PM
If indeed he wanted to resign and Trump wouldn't accept it that means one thing. He wants to fire his sorry ass. And prosecute him.

That's what it means...?

:lol::lol:

You people are looney tunes...

classhandicapper
09-24-2018, 08:28 PM
My point is that discussion of the so-called Deep State is problematic because everyone has a different idea of what that means...

..I think that the image posted is what a very large portion of the so-called “conspiracy theorists” believe comprises the Deep State..

..Do you think that this is what Donald Trump means when he intimates that the Deep State is trying to undermine his presidency...? If you had to graph the Deep State, what would your Deep State look like...?

That is all I am asking for here...and that some agreement can be reached regarding what a Deep State actually is...otherwise talking about it is futile, and in fact, as in the recent case of Turkey, the nebulous idea of the Deep State can be flipped around and used by authoritarians against their detractors at will...

Trump, after all, seems to believe that Rosenstein may be a part of that nefarious Deep State that is trying to undermine him...this type of rhetoric is very much like Orwell described in 1984, with his depiction of the rouge followers of EMMANUEL GOLDSTEIN...http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--ims7stNENo/U0KHbJyX56I/AAAAAAAAAn4/1kSyci9BZQk/s1600/Leon-Trotsky-9510793-1-402.jpg

I already explained what I think the "deep state" is.

I just don't know the names of all the individuals.

It's a loosely related group of people within the intelligence community, mainstream media, and wealthy private interests that try to shape public opinion and impose their own politics on the country. They are willing to spin, lie, deceive, be corrupt, kill people, etc... to accomplish their personal political and economic goals.

And when I say "kill people" I don't just mean in war. I am including false flag operations and assassinations (probably even kill Americans).

Gangsters kill people all the time for small change compared to the stakes in international economics and politics. Why would anyone be naive enough to think people aren't getting whacked for massively higher stakes?

Conspiracy theories abound because people intuitively know this kind of stuff is going on. They just can't prove the details of any case. That's not surprising though when much of the media is part of the deep state.

Tom
09-24-2018, 08:33 PM
I have not called him an idiot. Moron is what Rex T called him. That fits also.

Tom you never post facts Only your "made up monkey crap " opinions.

See, you have no clue what you are posting about.
I was reply to Big Al and YOU jump right in and then lose your way.
Try to pay more attention.

You are embarrassing yourself with your failure to keep up.

Tom
09-24-2018, 08:38 PM

Allan

We dismiss what mean nothing. We realize it means nothing.
YOU obsess over stupid stuff that has zero effect on anything, meanwhile
Dumb things Trump did:

1. Tax cuts
2. Roaring economy
3. Record employment
4. Major improvements in K Korea situation
5. Out of Iran deal

If he delivers this kind of stuff, he can tell me the sky is plaid.
Yeah, if that is dumb, we need more dumb.

Tom
09-24-2018, 08:39 PM
So.. they're not? Cuz they are.

Stick to your conspiracy rambling du jour :ThmbUp:

Must be true, you read it on twitter? :lol:

Tom
09-24-2018, 08:40 PM

IMO Trump knows a lot more about various things than we think he knows.

The barometer of common sense is not as reliable as it used to be given the increasing sunlight being shined on corruption and power brokers.

The problem seems to be TRUMP is just too damned smart for these guys to keep up with him.:lol:

VigorsTheGrey
09-24-2018, 09:06 PM

It's a loosely related group of people within the intelligence community, mainstream media, and wealthy private interests that try to shape public opinion and impose their own politics on the country. They are willing to spin, lie, deceive, be corrupt, kill people, etc... to accomplish their personal political and economic goals.

And when I say "kill people" I don't just mean in war. I am including false flag operations and assassinations (probably even kill Americans).

Gangsters kill people all the time for small change compared to the stakes in international economics and politics. Why would anyone be naive enough to think people aren't getting whacked for massively higher stakes?

Conspiracy theories abound because people intuitively know this kind of stuff is going on. They just can't prove the details of any case. That's not surprising though when much of the media is part of the deep state.I agree with you here...and part of the problem is that nobody wants to name names because one might be slandering people, and besides, what is the point of making a bunch of enemies...

..but at some point one, if one does believe in a Deep State, and president Trump has alluded to as much, that a structure to that entity must be ascertained and identified...otherwise it is just a bunch of gobbledegook that Trump is asking us to believe...

The most popular meme of Deep State (DS) has the international banking cartels and (The Fed, Global Central Banking System and it’s ties to the Rothschilds) as the heart and life blood of the DS...the global intelligence and communications apparatus is closely akin here because secret knowledge brings opportunities to create more wealth and to maintain the power structure...

The global armaments corporations and oil corporations are involved as well, and there are many others...

It is foolish to think that Trump is not subservient to these global forces, that he wants to change or CAN change any of this...not only that HE CAN’T change this, but he owes his soul to them as well, and his creditors have publicly stated that “he is worth more to them active than deposed (because then at least they have a chance of getting their “investment “ back if he is)...

...so the whole idea that Trump is some sort of counter-establishment type is a complete fraud...that he countinues to try to sell to us.

My opinion is that the President is a remarkable, successful, yet still, deceptive salesman, operating in the interests of those Elite Controllers that you deem to be in our midst, and rightly recognize to be the Deep State...

Track Collector
09-24-2018, 09:21 PM
Um no...

But hey it's your version of what happened.

Any idea why some folks would be against the un-redacted FISA warrant application (that was approved 4 different times)?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/07/ten_problems_with_the_release_of_the_heavily_redac ted_fisa_warrants_on_carter_page.html

Not MY version. :)

When the truth comes out, some will choose to accept it, and some will not.

elysiantraveller
09-24-2018, 09:45 PM
Any idea why some folks would be against the un-redacted FISA warrant application (that was approved 4 different times)?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/07/ten_problems_with_the_release_of_the_heavily_redac ted_fisa_warrants_on_carter_page.html

Not MY version. :)

When the truth comes out, some will choose to accept it, and some will not.

Why are you relying on the American Thinkers interpretation of a heavily White House redacted FISA memo release meant to suit their narrative?

Nevermind the other heavily White House redacted memos.

Nevermind it doesn't really say anything about Trump being spied on.

Do me a favor... pull up all the released classified items regarding Trump Tower, Trump himself, and wire taps.

When you find something that supports your initial post let me know.

MargieRose
09-24-2018, 11:03 PM
How are his "conservative" credentials any stronger than the guy he'd be replacing?

Hint... they aren't.
Really? So, what are Rosenstein's "rock-ribbed" conservative (as Francisco has been described) credentials?

When was the last time that you heard Rosenstein being referred to as a conservative? Just a few months ago, eleven conservative lawmakers in the House of Representatives moved to impeach the guy...

Clydepuckett
09-24-2018, 11:09 PM

Hint... they aren't.

Hint...yes they are.....

Next...

elysiantraveller
09-24-2018, 11:22 PM
Really? So, what are Rosenstein's "rock-ribbed" conservative (as Francisco has been described) credentials?

When was the last time that you heard Rosenstein being referred to as a conservative? Just a few months ago, eleven conservative lawmakers in the House of Representatives moved to impeach the guy...

His multiple appointments by incumbent Republicans including Trump.

Was part of the Clinton impeachment team.

Long history of prosecutorial success against organized crime and white collar criminals.

Staunch defender of Reagan during his college years as seen below...

https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5aea29f92000004200b904c1.png

But I digress... it appears he and Trump don't get along so he must not be right...?

The guy who in the same time frame has gone from Republican->Democrat->Reform-> back to Democrat-> back to Republican is the penultimate authority of what a conservative is these days?

elysiantraveller
09-24-2018, 11:23 PM
Hint...yes they are.....

Next...

Not really... they look pretty similar.

One just hasn't angered the Trump free-base movement yet.

Let me guess... Mueller and Sessions aren't conservative either right?

MargieRose
09-25-2018, 12:04 AM
His multiple appointments by incumbent Republicans including Trump.

Was part of the Clinton impeachment team.

Long history of prosecutorial success against organized crime and white collar criminals.

Staunch defender of Reagan during his college years as seen below...

https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5aea29f92000004200b904c1.png

But I digress... it appears he and Trump don't get along so he must not be right...?

The guy who in the same time frame has gone from Republican->Democrat->Reform-> back to Democrat-> back to Republican is the penultimate authority of what a conservative is these days?
What's Trump got to do with what was MY opinion about a particular conservative? http://www.myemoticons.com/images/emotions/thinking/hmm.gif Did he express an opinion about Fancisco? I said that I like the fact that Francisco is a strong conservative. You seem to think that Rosenstein is equally as strong a conservative. I don't.

elysiantraveller
09-25-2018, 12:09 AM
What's Trump got to do with what was MY opinion about a particular conservative? http://www.myemoticons.com/images/emotions/thinking/hmm.gif Did he express an opinion about Fancisco? I said that I like the fact that Francisco is a strong conservative. You seem to think that Rosenstein is equally as strong a conservative. I don't.

I articulated why I felt that way.

You did not.

Clydepuckett
09-25-2018, 12:21 AM
Not really... they look pretty similar.

One just hasn't angered the Trump free-base movement yet.

Let me guess... Mueller and Sessions aren't conservative either right?

What makes Muelller conservative?

And when your Congressperson becomes a Redskin fan, they are in the swamp. Hello Jeff Sessions. The lobbyists have awesome suites.

And Rosenstein's replacement hates the Mueller investigation.....maybe not the man, but the process.

VigorsTheGrey
09-25-2018, 02:35 AM

Conspiracy theories abound because people intuitively know this kind of stuff is going on. They just can't prove the details of any case. That's not surprising though when much of the media is part of the deep state.
Here is one you should like...tell me what you think, ok..?
http://www.softpanorama.org/Skeptics/Political_skeptic/Elite_theory/Images/deep_state_structure.png

VigorsTheGrey
09-25-2018, 02:58 AM
Great site...read up on Deep State topics...
http://www.softpanorama.org/Skeptics/Political_skeptic/Elite_theory/deep_state.shtml

Tom
09-25-2018, 01:12 PM
What makes Muelller conservative?

Delusions.

VigorsTheGrey
09-25-2018, 03:10 PM
“Still the fact remains: in 2016 financial oligarchy not only failed to put the desired puppet into White House, and was forced to unleash a color revolution against new POTUS ( Russiagate witch hunt is only the tip of the iceberg in this sense) to put him into compliance, or depose him.

Neoliberals and neocons also failed with their color revolution as Brennan machinations (As Professor Stephen Cohen noted Russiagate should be renamed to Intelgate) with Steele dossier backfired that they got under fire from Trump supporters. And both Brennan and FBI Mayberry Machiavellians suddenly from predators became a pray.

Neoliberal Democrats (Clinton wing of Democratic Party, of DemoRats) while managed to preserve political power over the party of suppress Sunders supporters, overplayed their hand with Russiagate and neo-McCarthyism campaign (which was designed to rally nation around the flag) and might face consequences during midterm elections.

Their only hope is help from the Grand Inquisitor, appointed as a part of coup d'état against Trump launched by intelligence agencies (the core of the "deep state"), Mr. Mueller.”

http://www.softpanorama.org/Skeptics/Political_skeptic/index.shtml

If Mueller fails to bring down Trump, the Neoliberal “Washington Consensus” will have no choice but to attempt a more serious threat...Trump knows this and has already moved toward the Neocon position in foreign policy, ala Bolton, and Nikki Halley(shabbos goy)...Neoconservativism is just Neoliberalism, only WITH A GUN...

VigorsTheGrey
09-25-2018, 03:16 PM
From the link above:

Trumpism which sometimes is defined as "economic nationalism" includes the following (partially intersecting) elements which are anathema to classic neoliberalism:

Rejection of neoliberal globalization. Use of tariffs to protect domestic manufacturing.

Rejection of unrestricted immigration. Vigorous persecution and deportation of illegal immigrants and measures to block their entry (Mexican wall, etc)

Fight against suppression of wages by multinationals via cheap imported labor. Rejection of the idea of global labor market and unrestricted outsourcing of labor to foreign countries. Legal measures against multinationals who tried to offload major part of workforce abroad.

Fight against the elimination of meaningful, well-paying jobs in the USA via outsourcing and offshoring of manufacturing (which is the essence of neoliberal globalization). Attempts to reverse this trend.

Rejection of wars for enlargement and sustaining of neoliberal empire, especially NATO role as global policemen and wars for Washington client Israel in the Middle East;

Détente with Russia;

More pragmatic relations with Israel and suppression of Israeli agents of influence in congress and government (AIPAC and so called dual citizens problem;

Attempt to reverse the offshoring of manufacturing and labor to China and India, as well as addressing the problem of trade deficit;

Rejection of total surveillance on all citizens;

The cut of military expenses to one third or less of the current level and concentrating on revival on national infrastructure, education, and science.

Abandonment of maintenance of the "sole superpower" status and global neoliberal empire for more practical and less costly "semi-isolationist" foreign policy;

Closing of unnecessary foreign military bases and cutting aid to the current clients.

I agree with these objectives.

classhandicapper
09-25-2018, 03:54 PM
Please don't mix up conservative, libertarian, republican and Trump.

They are all different things flying under the banner of republican in the same way socialists and "new democrats" under BILL Clinton were under the banner of democrats even though they were miles apart too.

Trump has created a new coalition of republicans that combines blue collar democrats that lost their jobs as part of free trade and regulations, the military, the police and other law enforcement, low tax republicans, non foreign involvement libertarians, and anti open border members of both parties.

It's a NEW party.

That's why people from all over the political map are trying to destroy him.

If you ask is "so and so" a republican or conservative, you aren't asking the right question. The question is how does he feel about trade, the border, relations with Russia, military expansion overseas etc... It doesn't matter what he calls himself. If he's not on board with the new republican party he's trying to destroy Trump.

VigorsTheGrey
09-25-2018, 04:09 PM
Please don't mix up conservative, libertarian, republican and Trump.

They are all different things flying under the banner of republican in the same way socialists and "new democrats" under BILL Clinton were under the banner of democrats even though they were miles apart too.

Trump has created a new coalition of republicans that combines blue collar democrats that lost their jobs as part of free trade and regulations, the military, the police and other law enforcement, low tax republicans, non foreign involvement libertarians, and anti open border members of both parties.

It's a NEW party.

That's why people from all over the political map are trying to destroy him.

If you ask is "so and so" a republican or conservative, you aren't asking the right question. The question is how does he feel about trade, the border, relations with Russia, military expansion overseas etc... It doesn't matter what he calls himself. If he's not on board with the new republican party he's trying to destroy Trump.
Would you agree that the tenets posted in #89 above ARE the principles of the NEW Party..?

classhandicapper
09-26-2018, 12:10 AM
Would you agree that the tenets posted in #89 above ARE the principles of the NEW Party..?

100% yes.

In fact, after I made my post I noticed yours and realized I wasted my time because yours was so much more comprehensive. I only left mine because I was stressing that it's a new party.

He's failing badly on the military aspect of it. Military spending is way up, but I do think he's trying to improve relations with some countries and would love to be less involved overseas. It's tough for him politically to improve relations with Russia because of the whole Russia election scam.

davew
09-26-2018, 12:14 AM
They can't fire him until he has testified before congress a few more times, turn states witness on his fellow ex-workers, and leaked enough stuff so that when he goes, he goes to jail (if he did anything illegal).

VigorsTheGrey
09-26-2018, 02:08 AM
100% yes.

In fact, after I made my post I noticed yours and realized I wasted my time because yours was so much more comprehensive. I only left mine because I was stressing that it's a new party.

He's failing badly on the military aspect of it. Military spending is way up, but I do think he's trying to improve relations with some countries and would love to be less involved overseas. It's tough for him politically to improve relations with Russia because of the whole Russia election scam.

Trump is failing badly on the military aspect of it due no doubt to the interests of who I presume to be his controllers: Big oil and transport barons serving the military...

Look at the graph again...See how the red and yellow outlines show either Trump or Clinton associates...start at the bottom “The Power Elite”...notice the yellow outline meaning “Clinton” (Neoliberal)...

...one level up shows the black box labeled Big Oil-Transport-Military-ExxonMobile, Chevron, Koch Industries...notice the red outline...these are Trump areas...

http://www.softpanorama.org/Skeptics/Political_skeptic/Elite_theory/deep_state.shtml

Now go to this website:
https://fpif.org/the-state-department-drama-shows-just-how-far-trump-will-go-for-big-oil/

“What, then, of his successor Pompeo?

The campaign finance watchdog Opensecrets.org identified Pompeo as the “#1 all time recipient” of money from Koch Industries during his time in Congress. The Koch conglomerate has interests in exploration and drilling, pipelines, trading, refining, and gas supply. So the billionaire Koch brothers who run the business (and a vast GOP fundraising network) have a natural interest in funding climate disinformation, and they do — lavishly.

With Pompeo, they got their money’s worth.“

Now go here:
https://genieoilgas.com/
https://genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/

Now go here:

http://www.atimes.com/partition-syria-us-israel-eye-golan-heights-oil/

“As mentioned previously in an Asia Times article, in November 2015, Afek Oil and Gas, a subsidiary of the US company Genie Energy, discovered an oil bonanza in the Golan Heights “with the potential of billions of barrels.” Genie Energy, boasting an advisory board studded with former US cabinet officials, managed to obtain exploratory licenses despite opposition from environmental and local groups concerned that drilling could pollute the Golan countryside and the Sea of Galilee below, the source of most of Israel’s drinking water. However, the biggest problems revolve around the issue of sovereignty.”
———————-

Not too tough to figure out Trump’s Foreign policy...and the reason why Pompeo is now on board...it is all about oil. Gee whiz...And this is why Trump now brings up the idea of Sovereignty at the UN as a central point...perhaps we soon will see a push for Sovereignty for Israel of these mineral rights in the occupied/ annexed areas of the Golan and “Northern Ersatz Israel”...ya think...?

davew
01-09-2019, 08:48 AM
some are saying he will be gone in next few weeks.

elysiantraveller
01-09-2019, 08:54 AM
At least his speech yesterday took attention away from the Manafort revelations yesterday.

woodtoo
01-09-2019, 06:50 PM
At least his speech yesterday took attention away from the Manafort revelations yesterday.

Tip: Manafort is not Trump.

woodtoo
01-09-2019, 06:51 PM
Rosenstein to retire Hallelujah!!!!:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

elysiantraveller
01-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Tip: Manafort is not Trump.

Remember when Manafort did nothing, there was no collusion between the campaign and Russia, and all of Manafort's crimes are from years ago?

Man... that "No Collusion" thing sure is ringing hollow these days...

woodtoo
01-09-2019, 07:00 PM
Talking to a Russian is collusion I forgot.:D

elysiantraveller
01-09-2019, 07:25 PM
Talking to a Russian is collusion I forgot.:D

Giving the Russian intelligence apparatus internal campaign polling data isn't collusion?

:faint::faint::faint:

chadk66
01-09-2019, 07:31 PM
what's the penalty for collusion?

elysiantraveller
01-09-2019, 07:39 PM
what's the penalty for collusion?

Collusion isn't a crime...

Hahaha...

Scrambled eggs.

chadk66
01-09-2019, 07:46 PM
Collusion isn't a crime...

Hahaha...

Scrambled eggs.no shit? well the way liberals talk I figured it must carry the death penalty. So in reality this is just all talk and nothing could ever really come from it?

Burls
01-09-2019, 07:50 PM
Remember when Manafort did nothing, there was no collusion between the campaign and Russia, and all of Manafort's crimes are from years ago?

Man... that "No Collusion" thing sure is ringing hollow these days...

Please stop promulgating FAKE NEWS, ET!
Sean Hannity has effectively debunked those lies.

elysiantraveller
01-09-2019, 07:56 PM
no shit? well the way liberals talk I figured it must carry the death penalty. So in reality this is just all talk and nothing could ever really come from it?

Remember when there was no collusion?

Remember when Manafort did nothing with Russia during the election... it was all old news?

Remember when Russia didn't really interfere to help Trump win?

Remember when this was all a witch hunt?

The urge to go back through some of these threads and post some of the old statements is pretty strong.

My, my, my... have the goalposts moved.

elysiantraveller
01-09-2019, 07:58 PM
Please stop promulgating FAKE NEWS, ET!
Sean Hannity has effectively debunked those lies.

Goal posts aren't in the stadium anymore... aren't even in the same city.

chadk66
01-09-2019, 09:12 PM
I don't think many agree there was collusion yet. And so what if there was you just said it wasn't illegal. And the Russians got Trump the win how?

elysiantraveller
01-09-2019, 09:15 PM
I don't think many agree there was collusion yet. And so what if there was you just said it wasn't illegal. And the Russians got Trump the win how?

For starters its textbook kompromat...

chadk66
01-09-2019, 09:54 PM
For starters its textbook kompromat...
what do you have to back that up with?

Tom
01-09-2019, 10:03 PM
Remember when there was no collusion?

Remember when Manafort did nothing with Russia during the election... it was all old news?

Remember when Russia didn't really interfere to help Trump win?

Remember when this was all a witch hunt?

The urge to go back through some of these threads and post some of the old statements is pretty strong.

My, my, my... have the goalposts moved.

Remember when Trump was still Presient and.......oh, wait.
He still IS.

You sound like hcap -
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Tom
01-09-2019, 10:04 PM

A lot of hot air.
As usual.

chadk66
01-09-2019, 10:06 PM
A lot of hot air.
As usual.:lol:

elysiantraveller
01-09-2019, 10:10 PM

"Mr. President do X."

"No."

"Mr. President do X or we'll tell the American people you used us to try and influence an election."

Tom
01-09-2019, 10:13 PM
If he did, GOOD!

elysiantraveller
01-09-2019, 10:14 PM
If he did, GOOD!

^^^

True Patriot

Tom
01-09-2019, 10:17 PM
Anyone who topples Hillary is a genuine patriot.
Anyone who was swayed to change their vote due to social media ads is a total idiot.

Is our democrat voters are that stupid, we NEED the Russians to intervene.

elysiantraveller
01-09-2019, 10:26 PM
Anyone who topples Hillary is a genuine patriot.
Anyone who was swayed to change their vote due to social media ads is a total idiot.

Is our democrat voters are that stupid, we NEED the Russians to intervene.

^^^

Russian Sympathizer

^^^

Hates Democracy

chadk66
01-09-2019, 10:52 PM
"Mr. President do X."

"No."

"Mr. President do X or we'll tell the American people you used us to try and influence an election."
that's a hypothetical. I thought you might have something real. nice fantasy though

wisconsin
01-09-2019, 10:54 PM
Hates Democracy

Well duh-uh, again to remind everyone, the U.S. is a republic...

elysiantraveller
01-09-2019, 11:11 PM
that's a hypothetical. I thought you might have something real. nice fantasy though

It's not hypothetical... Manafort flew to Spain and gave Russian Intelligence sensitive campaign documents.

It's the exact opposite of hypothetical... its fact.

Also this hasn't aged well...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032256443985084417

chadk66
01-09-2019, 11:27 PM
It's not hypothetical... Manafort flew to Spain and gave Russian Intelligence sensitive campaign documents.

It's the exact opposite of hypothetical... its fact.

Also this hasn't aged well...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032256443985084417
and what did these docs say

elysiantraveller
01-09-2019, 11:32 PM

According to Manafort's attorney's it was confidential internal polling data.

I'm sorry bud but if this doesn't send up warning signals with you nothing will...

davew
01-09-2019, 11:34 PM

He doesn't have them anymore (if he ever did have them), but they are keeping him in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day to help him remember.

newtothegame
01-09-2019, 11:38 PM
^^^

Russian Sympathizer

^^^

Hates Democracy

Democracy is only a democracy when the election goes the liberal way.....
Remember when Hillary was asked if she would accept the results?
How about the calls to change the electoral college when trump won???
Please don't espouse this democracy BS when the left would change it in a freaking minute if they could to win an election.....
Hell, they already have dead people voting...MULTIPLE times with a sprinkle of fraud here and there too boot...
:puke::puke:

PaceAdvantage
01-09-2019, 11:44 PM
It's not hypothetical... Manafort flew to Spain and gave Russian Intelligence sensitive campaign documents.Proof?

It's the exact opposite of hypothetical... its fact.Proof?

Also, where's the proof he was acting at the direction of one Donald J. Trump, if the above two are actually true?

Could easily be the "KOMPROMAT" (oh you libs just LOVE that word these days, don't you?) the Russians have IS ON MANAFORT...and they called that chip in to GET this campaign data (if in fact, he gave them internal polling data). After all, it was MANAFORT who had been mired in Ukrainian politics years before TRUMP, correct? He could have easily been compromised.

BTW, is internal campaign polling data considered national secrets? Are we looking at a Rosenstein-type case here?

chadk66
01-09-2019, 11:44 PM
According to Manafort's attorney's it was confidential internal polling data.

I'm sorry bud but if this doesn't send up warning signals with you nothing will...oh my god say it isn’t so :lol:

elysiantraveller
01-09-2019, 11:49 PM
Democracy is only a democracy when the election goes the liberal way.....
Remember when Hillary was asked if she would accept the results?
How about the calls to change the electoral college when trump won???
Please don't espouse this democracy BS when the left would change it in a freaking minute if they could to win an election.....
Hell, they already have dead people voting...MULTIPLE times with a sprinkle of fraud here and there too boot...
:puke::puke:

If your integrity is for sale don't be upset when you get called a sell-out.

newtothegame
01-09-2019, 11:51 PM
If your integrity is for sale don't be upset when you get called a sell-out.

I have no worries.....
My history and background are well documented.....
You are the one supporting the party wishing for open borders and illegals....
Now tell me again who the sell out is??? :popcorn::popcorn:

elysiantraveller
01-09-2019, 11:54 PM
Proof?

Proof?

Also, where's the proof he was acting at the direction of one Donald J. Trump, if the above two are actually true?

Could easily be the "KOMPROMAT" (oh you libs just LOVE that word these days, don't you?) the Russians have IS ON MANAFORT...and they called that chip in to GET this campaign data (if in fact, he gave them internal polling data). After all, it was MANAFORT who had been mired in Ukrainian politics years before TRUMP, correct? He could have easily been compromised.

BTW, is internal campaign polling data considered national secrets? Are we looking at a Rosenstein-type case here?

The only thing more consistent than this post is... the hundreds of wrong ones you've had along the way.

I didn't say Trump directed him to do it. It doesn't even matter if Trump did.

Its compromising shit to have on any candidate not named Donald Trump.

Seriously do you just not have a threshold?

The same guy who posts the Obama/Medvedev video over and over and over and over and over and over...

Tom
01-09-2019, 11:57 PM
So that is Ely-speak for I can't prove anything.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

elysiantraveller
01-09-2019, 11:58 PM
I have no worries.....
My history and background are well documented.....
You are the one supporting the party wishing for open borders and illegals....
Now tell me again who the sell out is??? :popcorn::popcorn:

I posted a very long post on this forum outlining my feelings on what should be done with immigration... not a mention of open borders.

Since that point doesn't hold any water I'll get back to calling you a Comrade... Comrade.

Party before Country amirite?

newtothegame
01-09-2019, 11:58 PM
The only thing more consistent than this post is... the hundreds of wrong ones you've had along the way.

I didn't say Trump directed him to do it. It doesn't even matter if Trump did.

Its compromising shit to have on any candidate not named Donald Trump.

Seriously do you just not have a threshold?

The same guy who posts the Obama/Medvedev video over and over and over and over and over and over...

No, its is you that have no threshold ELY.....
So lets assume for a sec that internal polling data was available to the Russians....

Can you name one vote changed based on facts? Can you state unequivocally how that internal data was used changed votes??

Amazing the polling data "completely changed" the outcome of the election according to Libs.... But here's the honest question......IF THE RUSSIANS CAN CHANGE THE ELECTION BASED ON POLLING DATA, WHY COULDNT HILLARY???????????
Surely she had to have access to polling data of her own right??? :popcorn::popcorn:

elysiantraveller
01-10-2019, 12:00 AM
So that is Ely-speak for I can't prove anything.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

https://www.apnews.com/608b9fcbca5941348e2ac8796e94c8cd

elysiantraveller
01-10-2019, 12:02 AM
No, its is you that have no threshold ELY.....
So lets assume for a sec that internal polling data was available to the Russians....

Can you name one vote changed based on facts? Can you state unequivocally how that internal data was used changed votes??

Amazing the polling data "completely changed" the outcome of the election according to Libs.... But here's the honest question......IF THE RUSSIANS CAN CHANGE THE ELECTION BASED ON POLLING DATA, WHY COULDNT HILLARY???????????
Surely she had to have access to polling data of her own right??? :popcorn::popcorn:

So you don't care...

Okay. Got it.

I'll continue this discussion with people who actually want to defend our elections. Consistently and not out of convenience...

Go back to worrying about dead people voting over there...

Party over Country!

#nocollusion

newtothegame
01-10-2019, 12:08 AM
So you don't care...

Okay. Got it.

I'll continue this discussion with people who actually want to defend our elections. Consistently and not out of convenience...

Go back to worrying about dead people voting over there...

Party over Country!

#nocollusion

Thanks for attempting to put words in my mouth. Nice try but you're not passing that pudding here. Ive already said, as did you I believe, that its convictions that matter!! Speculation means nothing!! Unless you are of the belief that "Innocent until proven guilty" only resides on one side of the aisle.....

I specifically said, show me convictions and then Ill look at your non sense.....
All then, keep throwing your shit at the wall and see what sticks lol....

elysiantraveller
01-10-2019, 12:13 AM
Thanks for attempting to put words in my mouth.

I thought that's what we were doing with the Open Borders with me and Alt-Right stuff with Clocker... it's literally the only trick you know...

Here I'll help you with more:

сделать Америку великой снова

Better practice.. it will be all the rage soon.

newtothegame
01-10-2019, 12:24 AM
I thought that's what we were doing with the Open Borders with me and Alt-Right stuff with Clocker... it's literally the only trick you know...

Better practice.. it will be all the rage soon.

Put your own foot in your mouth again......
You tell me to practice (ILL assume that is Russian)....
One of us knows Russian (hint) that is YOU. Yet you call me Comrade?>?? lmao

Awww look how cute, you defending clocker....
Clocker is the one who brought the ALT Right labels.....lol
Then you call me un-american ??? Seems your a little insecure....

But you failed to answer the question so ill pose it again....

How is it that the Russians apparently took internal polling data, used FB and other social media as I'm attempted to being told, and changed the election outcome?
And given all that, the most powerful political machine (Hillary and the DNC) who had access to im sure a multitude of polling data themselves, couldn't win???

Please show us all the votes changed and how Hillary lost because of FB ads....

As I said, then I will listen and await the convictions.....

Till then, I have seen enough about election rigging from the democrats to hear them whine now about election rigging....

elysiantraveller
01-10-2019, 12:35 AM
As I said, then I will listen and await the convictions.....

Conspiracy Against the United States...

Google it...

Then revisit this:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1072095127894667265

Then consider the above is the charge Manafort ate in a guilty plea instead of going to trial for...

Now spin some more talking about Hillary and putting words in my mouth.

Here are some more to practice:

у меня нет целостности

PaceAdvantage
01-10-2019, 01:23 AM
https://www.apnews.com/608b9fcbca5941348e2ac8796e94c8cdI don't understand how this is relevant? Or equivalent to Obama whispering sweet nothings into Medy's ear who whispers back he'll dutifully transmit Obama's willingness to bend over for the Ruskies to Putin himself.

Who is paying you to post here? Seriously.

PaceAdvantage
01-10-2019, 01:25 AM
It's official. Ely is a paid-for hack troll.

No way is he this hip know-it-all dude with a good job, a great GF and he's also half the age of most of the people on here.

Nobody with that description is arguing politics on the off-topic section of a horse racing board on a Wednesday night/Thursday morning....especially when said hero doesn't ever post in the racing section...lol

Only fat, old, balding white guys would do this for fun or for free.

PaceAdvantage
01-10-2019, 01:31 AM

Better practice.. it will be all the rage soon.ты пенис

chadk66
01-10-2019, 07:34 AM
yea but the internal polling data ...:lol:

elysiantraveller
01-10-2019, 09:18 AM
ты пенис

Hilarious...

First you want to argue kompromat. I explain it.

Then I ask you what the actual threshold is. You say nothing.

Then you launch into a personal attack and call me a penis...

Pointing out the blatant hypocrisy and lack of integrity keeps me warm at night... oh and my hot AF 27 year old fiance...

https://media.giphy.com/media/jBI8UR5hZ5vdm/giphy.gif

PaceAdvantage
01-10-2019, 09:22 AM
Hilarious...

First you want to argue kompromat. I explain it.

Then I ask you what the actual threshold is. You say nothing.

Then you launch into a personal attack and call me a penis...

Pointing out the blatant hypocrisy and lack of integrity keeps me warm at night... oh and my hot AF 27 year old fiance...Dick doesn't translate well on the Russian Google translate. But make no mistake, once again, you've been a total dick. Calling people on here unamerican as F U C K?

GET THE F U C K out of here with that bullshit.

elysiantraveller
01-10-2019, 09:26 AM
Dick doesn't translate well on the Russian Google translate. But make no mistake, once again, you've been a total dick. Calling people on here unamerican as F U C K?

GET THE F U C K out of here with that bullshit.

What would you call people who are happy to get the help of Putin if it helps them win an election?

I'm sure his help is for purely altruistic reasons. :rolleyes:

Its un-American AF... I'd rather lose an election... it's called integrity.

PaceAdvantage
01-10-2019, 09:30 AM
What would you call people who are happy to get the help of Putin if it helps them win an election?

I'm sure his help is for purely altruistic reasons. :rolleyes:I have seen no evidence whatsoever that Putin helped Donald Trump win the election.

When I do, I'll let you know.

elysiantraveller
01-10-2019, 09:35 AM
I have seen no evidence whatsoever that Putin helped Donald Trump win the election.

When I do, I'll let you know.

Well its out there so... you must not have looked very hard.

But anyway we aren't talking about you we're talking about people like Tom, JR, NTTG who think there's nothing wrong with it... to quote your pet:

If he did, GOOD!

^^^
That's what I called un-American. Fite me over it.

PaceAdvantage
01-10-2019, 09:41 AM
Well its out there so... you must not have looked very hard.Is it? Really?

Did you actually dance a jig over the fact that Manafort "discussed or may have discussed" a Ukraine peace plan with the dude he worked with CLOSELY during his time IN Ukraine YEARS BEFORE Trump? And that Manafort lied about sharing internal polling data with this SAME MAN (Konstantin Kilimnik)?

So that could amount to Manafort telling a friend of his their data is telling them Trump has a better chance than public polling data?

That's what has you in your latest tizzy?

Dude. It's LAUGHABLE what gets you and all the libs excited coming out of the Mueller case. It's also embarrassing AF to watch.

chadk66
01-10-2019, 09:41 AM
Putin is amazing. He convinced enough americans to vote for Trump. Maybe we can hire him to run this country since he is so powerful:pound:

elysiantraveller
01-10-2019, 09:56 AM
Is it? Really?

Did you actually dance a jig over the fact that Manafort "discussed or may have discussed" a Ukraine peace plan with the dude he worked with CLOSELY during his time IN Ukraine YEARS BEFORE Trump? And that Manafort lied about sharing internal polling data with this SAME MAN (Konstantin Kilimnik)?

So that could amount to Manafort telling a friend of his their data is telling them Trump has a better chance than public polling data?

That's what has you in your latest tizzy?

Dude. It's LAUGHABLE what gets you and all the libs excited coming out of the Mueller case. It's also embarrassing AF to watch.

Manafort pled guilty to Conspiracy against the United States.

Everytime a new fact comes out your position becomes more and more untenable... literally every time...

For the guy who loves a good conspiracy you really suck at sniffing them out... even when people plea guilty to them...

PaceAdvantage
01-10-2019, 10:00 AM
That's because every time I go and examine what has you guys all in a tizzy, I inevitably find out there is no THERE there...

You guys never fail to disappoint thus far.

I'll keep waiting for something with actual meat on the bone.

sammy the sage
01-10-2019, 07:31 PM
as F U C K?

GET THE F U C K

Is this now allowed for THE rest of us...???

I certainly don't wont' to "BARN 32'd"....some things you can do...after all it is your site...the rest of us aren't allowed....just want some clarity...

I didn't use the word "shit" for the 1st 10 years here...now seems common place/practice many....which I have no objection too...

newtothegame
01-10-2019, 07:38 PM
Well its out there so... you must not have looked very hard.

But anyway we aren't talking about you we're talking about people like Tom, JR, NTTG who think there's nothing wrong with it... to quote your pet:

^^^
That's what I called un-American. Fite me over it.
Where did I say "nothing wrong with it"? Again, your poor attempt to put words in my mouth. I said (just as libs have about Hillary and others) when I see the conviction, then I will look at it. Until then, its all speculation. But hey, if you throw enough shit at the wall in hopes it sticks, then it must be true.... :headbanger:

davew
01-10-2019, 08:14 PM
That's because every time I go and examine what has you guys all in a tizzy, I inevitably find out there is no THERE there...

You guys never fail to disappoint thus far.

I'll keep waiting for something with actual meat on the bone.

maybe you need to look harder? (just kidding)

https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-21-2016/5C-Sef.gif

reckless
01-10-2019, 10:21 PM
"Mr. President do X."

"No."

So, after Trump sent money, arms, food, etc., to the Ukraine to fight Russia, Putin now had all the reasons imaginable to " ... tell the American people you used us to try and influence an election.'

You did say that Putin would expose Trump if he didn't listen to him, right?

But, Vlad Putin didn't do such a thing, now did he?

Putin supposedly had Trump by the onions yet he didn't squeeze as you told us he would.

Poof! There goes that wet dream Russia collusion idiocy you try convincing us about.

Once again, child ...always wrong, never in doubt.

fast4522
01-10-2019, 10:49 PM
So, after Trump sent money, arms, food, etc., to the Ukraine to fight Russia, Putin now had all the reasons imaginable to " ... tell the American people you used us to try and influence an election.'

You did say that Putin would expose Trump if he didn't listen to him, right?

But, Vlad Putin didn't do such a thing, now did he?

Putin supposedly had Trump by the onions yet he didn't squeeze as you told us he would.

Poof! There goes that wet dream Russia collusion idiocy you try convincing us about.

Once again, child ...always wrong, never in doubt.

Well then, things just keep getting better and better for Ely. He is just delusional making all that money the last couple of weeks. Now that Chancy are in charge everything is looking up for him.

PaceAdvantage
01-11-2019, 12:40 AM
Is this now allowed for THE rest of us...???

I certainly don't wont' to "BARN 32'd"....some things you can do...after all it is your site...the rest of us aren't allowed....just want some clarity...

I didn't use the word "shit" for the 1st 10 years here...now seems common place/practice many....which I have no objection too...You've got it all figured out before you post this, and yet you still post it...that's why I love you, you crazy bastid...

Tom
01-11-2019, 09:45 PM
yea but the internal polling data ...:lol:

Do you mean TROLLING data?:lol: