PDA

View Full Version : Chances Tiger gets 90?

JustRalph
09-24-2018, 12:23 AM
2 wins a year the next five years?

thaskalos
09-24-2018, 01:44 AM
It's about as likely as the prospect that Kate Upton will separate from Justin Verlander...and subsequently hook up with me.

JustRalph
09-24-2018, 01:56 AM
It's about as likely as the prospect that Kate Upton will separate from Justin Verlander...and subsequently hook up with me.

I’m rooting for ya!

TJDave
09-24-2018, 02:57 AM

Wait a minute.

Woods has just proven he can win against those a generation his junior.

I would not so quickly dismiss his talent.

thaskalos
09-24-2018, 05:12 AM
Wait a minute.

Woods has just proven he can win against those a generation his junior.

I would not so quickly dismiss his talent.

It seems that you are equally dismissive of MY talent. :cool:

I'm not questioning his talent. It's his CONSISTENCY that I doubt at this point in his career. It's been a while between victories...and my guess is that it'll be a while until the next one. Please forgive my pessimism. Surely, my 37 years of horse-betting are to blame.

Tee
09-24-2018, 07:52 AM
It could happen, but is extremely unlikely. :)

Inner Dirt
09-24-2018, 08:17 AM
As a fellow person with I fused lower spine and knowing how it can run your life and is a ticking time bomb, I say 100% no chance.

Mr.XXX
09-24-2018, 02:44 PM
Before the end of 2020.

In spite he grimaced in pain a couple of times.

He should skip the Ryder Cup.

AndyC
09-24-2018, 10:15 PM

On this we agree.

metro
09-25-2018, 12:46 AM

Noticed that as well and didn't hear much commentary on it, either during the round or afterwards, could have missed it though.

Don't really care if he does or doesn't get to 90 just glad to see him back at the top even if it is to be short lived. Few people in sports can captivate an audience like Tiger.

FakeNameChanged
09-25-2018, 05:54 AM
Before the end of 2020.

He should skip the Ryder Cup.

10 wins over the next two years? Remote.

rastajenk
09-25-2018, 07:37 AM
I voted Improbable. Too much high-level talent out there spread among so many guys that can get in a zone for several weeks, or that fit a particular course at a given time...plus, a PGA win can hinge on a lip-out putt, or an unlucky bounce, or someone holing out from a bunker; too many variables.

I would add, though, that next year's majors courses look like they were hand-picked by Woods. A few more wins, including maybe a major, is not out of the question.

letswastemoney
09-26-2018, 11:20 AM
I've been skeptical, but if he can win the Tour Championship, he can win most tournaments. Two wins a year for the next five years is reasonable.