PDA

View Full Version : Consertive mickey?

buzzy
09-22-2018, 03:10 PM
https://www.newsweek.com/former-trump-aide-administered-abortion-pill-1134501

The documents allege that the affair happened when Miller was working for a Republican advertising firm Jamestown Associates. He would often bring clients to Rachel's Gentleman's Club in Orlando, where he allegedly met the woman he would later get pregnant. She is only identified in the court filing as "Jane Doe."

If true, what a POS
Conservative hypocrisy!!

Clocker
09-22-2018, 03:29 PM
Conservative hypocrisy!!

As hypocritical as blaming some slimy, criminal behavior to a political philosophy?

Must be true, because no liberal ever got caught doing wrong. It may come as a shock to some, but there are lots of slime balls on both sides of the aisle. For either side, the political affiliation is secondary to their true nature.

Tom
09-22-2018, 04:13 PM
Both sides, for sure.
Just a low more on the left side.
It's part of that entitlement mind-set.

The left is the side that denies the Clinton War on Woman over the years. The left invented attack the victim.

Just putting a little reality in to the total lack of truth coming from the lefties around here.

buzzy
09-22-2018, 04:25 PM
Absolutely agree, hypocrisy is on both sides
the point I was trying to make was the religious right is being used by shameless republicans

He routinely brought republican clients to a strip club ????

Tom
09-22-2018, 04:29 PM
Going to a strip club is legal and not abusive.

chrisl
09-23-2018, 10:39 AM
Absolutely agree, hypocrisy is on both sides
the point I was trying to make was the religious right is being used by shameless republicans

He routinely brought republican clients to a strip club ????

And your point is...Please state...I need a good laugh this morning.:D