PDA

View Full Version : Trump declassification

JustRalph
09-17-2018, 06:53 PM
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/17/trump-declassification-fisa-documents-comey-texts-826304

Trump declassification ? Tactical.......?

davew
09-17-2018, 07:04 PM
it just show how corrupt the top tier of FBI/DOJ are ... and possibly some FISA judges who have not brought the application signers up on charges.

JustRalph
09-17-2018, 07:05 PM
“I can’t wait. To me it’s Christmas, my birthday and the Fourth of July all wrapped up into one,” said Michael Caputo, a former Trump campaign adviser who has been questioned as part of the Russia probe.

“It couldn’t be fast enough,” Caputo said of the timing for the release of the materials

“Not only will this let Americans know how their country failed Carter Page and George Papadopolous, it will also let them understand how FISA has trampled all of our rights and never should be reauthorized again.”

One top Trump ally, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) quickly praised the president’s decision

“My colleagues in Congress and I have requested these documents for months, but have faced lengthy and unnecessary delays, redactions, and refusals from officials at the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation,” he said. These documents will reveal to the American people some of the systemic corruption and bias that took place at the highest levels of the DOJ and FBI, including using the tools of our intelligence community for partisan political ends.”

incoming
09-17-2018, 07:23 PM
Once again the stable genius pulls out a 'hole card.' Wonder how many more he has up his sleeve.

When you have no fears and the mind numbing invisible fence of political correctness is removed a whole other world opens up.

Hail...President Trump, the stable genius :popcorn::popcorn:

chadk66
09-17-2018, 07:33 PM
I'm guessing this will get the rats scurrying. I wish he would just declassify the whole damn thing. Anything to do with any of the investigations going on now. Get all this crap out in the open. Anything to do with Hillary, Uma, Weiner, everyone in the FBI, Lynch, etc. Clear the air and get rid of any guessing. And it may well come down to all that eventually.

lamboguy
09-17-2018, 08:01 PM
what a perfecta we now have-------you can't trust law enforcement, and you can't trust the justice department.

we are in big trouble

fast4522
09-17-2018, 08:32 PM
This is going to end up forcing the resignation of Rod Rosenstein.

davew
09-17-2018, 08:45 PM
Adam Schiff says the move is a clear abuse of power to not have redactions

if old bug eyes says it is an abuse of power, it must be a good move

sources and methods should be shown if they are ILLEGAL

baconswitchfarm
09-17-2018, 08:50 PM
Adam Schiff says the move is a clear abuse of power to not have redactions

if old bug eyes says it is an abuse of power, it must be a good move

sources and methods should be shown if they are ILLEGAL

People saying government adding more transparency is abusing power. :lol:

OntheRail
09-17-2018, 08:54 PM
You know the Dem's are going... He can't do that!:lol:

https://i.imgflip.com/24bx8k.jpg

fast4522
09-17-2018, 11:17 PM
Going to be a bad day for some soon.

woodtoo
09-18-2018, 09:11 AM
The week President Trump turned the tide: %10 tariffs on $200 billion Chinese imports. N/SKorean summit begins today.
Nikki Haley destroys Russians at UN for circumventing NKorea sanctions.

Kavanaugh will have chance to clear name from bogus claims.
General Flynn sentencing delayed for 5th time by Mueller.

The masks at the top of FBI/DOJ being exposed to sunshine.
Nellie and Bruce Ohr screaming late into the night.

Maybe the best, Comey's text messages to be released.

Have a great day folks! :D

chadk66
09-18-2018, 10:17 AM
It’s gonna be awesome. No more BS anymore.

chadk66
09-18-2018, 10:18 AM
Anybody else notice our resident liberals are no where to be seen on this post. That speaks volumes :lol:

woodtoo
09-18-2018, 10:35 AM
Anybody else notice our resident liberals are no where to be seen on this post. That speaks volumes :lol:

I have, its put up or shut up and I'm liking the latter.:D

boxcar
09-18-2018, 10:38 AM

Is that strange. Not to mention odd and weird and creepy. :rolleyes: One would think that they'd be chompin' at the bit to see the truth come out into the daylight. What don't the dimwits like about transparency?

Dimwits, don't you know that the truth will set you free? Why do you want to remain in bondage to lies?

rastajenk
09-18-2018, 10:40 AM
Anybody else notice our resident liberals are no where to be seen on this post. That speaks volumes :lol:Still waiting for the spin from the MotherShip. The first attempt about transparency being bad was like the fighter pilots getting destroyed by the deflector shields in Independence Day. "Get 'em outta there!"

To mix metaphors, somewhat. :cool:

chadk66
09-18-2018, 06:55 PM
they're avoiding this topic like the plague :lol:

elysiantraveller
09-18-2018, 07:03 PM
Because its a big nothing burger...?

fast4522
09-18-2018, 07:06 PM

No, because people are sure to lose jobs they have held in some cases 20+ years.

boxcar
09-18-2018, 07:08 PM

Oh...that's why dimwits in the Senate want to cut a deal with trump -- trade Kavanaugh's accuser to Trump in exchange for no declassification. I was wondering what that was about. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :coffee:

elysiantraveller
09-18-2018, 07:09 PM
No, because people are sure to lose jobs they have held in some cases 20+ years.

<Checks Fox News>

<Sees nothing>

Yep big nothing burger...

fast4522
09-18-2018, 07:14 PM
Oh...that's why dimwits in the Senate want to cut a deal with trump -- trade Kavanaugh's accuser to Trump in exchange for no declassification. I was wondering what that was about. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :coffee:

No deal, declassification was a deal he had to follow through on. Can't screw that deal up, its needed to put some people on the rack.

mostpost
09-18-2018, 07:14 PM
On behalf of the other liberals on this forum, I would like to apologize for not posting sooner. We have been too busy laughing at you guys. Nothing is going to come of this.

Why did Trump order the release of only certain pages of the FISA applications? Could it be because releasing more would disprove what the released pages appeared to prove.

The only benefit from this action by Trump will be to impress his base, which grows smaller by the day.

The benefit to the Democrats is that this is just one more nail in the obstruction of justice coffin that Robert Mueller is constructing.

Reclassifying and release those documents will tell the Russians and other enemies just how the FISA process works. It could endanger people working for the CIA. Change could to will in that last sentence.

Trump is to dumb to see this. Or he doesn't care. That makes him unfit.

chadk66
09-18-2018, 07:18 PM
On behalf of the other liberals on this forum, I would like to apologize for not posting sooner. We have been too busy laughing at you guys. Nothing is going to come of this.

Why did Trump order the release of only certain pages of the FISA applications? Could it be because releasing more would disprove what the released pages appeared to prove.

The only benefit from this action by Trump will be to impress his base, which grows smaller by the day.

The benefit to the Democrats is that this is just one more nail in the obstruction of justice coffin that Robert Mueller is constructing.

Reclassifying and release those documents will tell the Russians and other enemies just how the FISA process works. It could endanger people working for the CIA. Change could to will in that last sentence.

Trump is to dumb to see this. Or he doesn't care. That makes him unfit.I don't think many care about what Russia thinks. The FISA program needs to end.

fast4522
09-18-2018, 07:24 PM
Just how the FISA process works is not a secret, the dirty secret was it was used for political purposes. Benefit to the democrats are none, it is a kill shot to Adam Schiff's Presidential asperations. Which grows smaller by the day, some refrence to hairlines? I think the Presidents Pompadour is ok, check back in six years though.

elysiantraveller
09-18-2018, 07:27 PM
I think the Presidents Pompadour is .....

https://cdn.empireonline.com/jpg/80/0/0/1200/675/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/c/articles/5ae0bda16ad6af61059a6fe4/smallfoot-yeti.jpg

fast4522
09-18-2018, 07:29 PM
That's all you got, your really doing good.:lol:

elysiantraveller
09-18-2018, 07:39 PM
That's all you got, your really doing good.:lol:

- Stormy Daniels, 2008

FTFY

fast4522
09-18-2018, 07:42 PM
Turn the key soon ET.

Lemon Drop Husker
09-18-2018, 08:10 PM
Just how the FISA process works is not a secret, the dirty secret was it was used for political purposes. Benefit to the democrats are none, it is a kill shot to Adam Schiff's Presidential asperations. Which grows smaller by the day, some refrence to hairlines? I think the Presidents Pompadour is ok, check back in six years though.

Bug-eyed crazy man Adam Schiff had Presidential aspirations?

This can't possibly be serious, can it? :pound:

elysiantraveller
09-18-2018, 08:12 PM

Only to fast...

fast4522
09-18-2018, 08:24 PM

Thats two for the week, a Spartacus Moment too.

Lemon Drop Husker
09-18-2018, 08:42 PM

Trump is to dumb to see this. Or he doesn't care. That makes him unfit.

What gets more insanely funny by the day is the hanging by a 1 inch limb of desperation the Dems have regarding Mueller ever finding anything of any worth against Trump and his administration.

The only thing this whole process has exposed, is the depths the Left will go to in order to overturn a Presidential election prior to, during, and after the process of said election.

As for the FISA process? Any idiot can Google how it works. It isn't a secret.

As for the endangering of lives in the CIA, I'm pretty damn sure names will be blacked out, if such persons are in any danger. Then again, if they practiced political partisanship while a member of the CIA, they probably should be outed.

fast4522
09-18-2018, 09:01 PM
What gets more insanely funny by the day is the hanging by a 1 inch limb of desperation the Dems have regarding Mueller ever finding anything of any worth against Trump and his administration.

The only thing this whole process has exposed, is the depths the Left will go to in order to overturn a Presidential election prior to, during, and after the process of said election.

As for the endangering of lives in the CIA, I'm pretty damn sure names will be blacked out, if such persons are in any danger. Then again, if they practiced political partisanship while a member of the CIA, they probably should be outed.

Don't you love how he rolls on in and posts like he is the Oracle to be believed.:lol:

VigorsTheGrey
09-18-2018, 09:53 PM
I read recently that Moscow now has more billionaires than any other city in the world...these vast fortunes are being picked like low hanging fruit from the collapse of the USSR...many of the fortunes have been made using less than legit methods and the political insiders left holding the reins of the old Soviet Regime have benefitted greatly by the new “arrangement”...of the Russian economic and political system...

The former USSR was plundered, and previously state owned resources were “resold” at “bargain rates” or just given away to well connected insiders...What we are seeing here is the tail end of the whole Communist fiasco....

Communism is the excuse that Capitalism uses to transfer rights of all sorts from previous owners to themselves...often with violent takeovers...

These recent disclosures and court documents are exposing and pointing to a vast and corrupt world of plutocrats and kleptocrats...glimpses into the everyday business world of many of the 1%ers...

You all should read the court docs of the Manafort case...it is truly mind-boggling to see the wheeling, dealing, and tax evasion schemes going on....

But the truly sad thing is that for every Manafort, there are 1000’s more doing the same thing and not being caught...things that have been going on for years...the lure of big money and power is just too much for these high rollers...

...high political posts are being used mostly for in-group fortune empire building...Politics, like war...is a racket, and to place your heart felt, tear-eyed, sympathies in demagogues of any persuasion nowadays is vain, futile...and dangerous...

mostpost
09-18-2018, 11:51 PM

You're confused. Not surprisingly. I wasn't referring to the process of presenting an application to the FISA court. I was talking about the information contained in those applications and the process of how that information was obtained. To an expert, that information and how it was obtained can be very telling.

fast4522
09-19-2018, 12:04 AM
No one is confused, it is if the football was presented to the President and he launched it against the left. Metafouricly speaking but none the less destroying all of your possible scenario. Your too late for today and way too early for tomorrow.

mostpost
09-19-2018, 01:04 AM
No one is confused, it is if the football was presented to the President and he launched it against the left. Metafouricly speaking but none the less destroying all of your possible scenario. Your too late for today and way too early for tomorrow.

Metafouricly? What's better than metafouricly? metafiveicly.

Clydepuckett
09-19-2018, 01:50 AM
could endanger people working for the CIA

There is dumb, there is misinformed, and then there is ridiculous assumption.

Congrats on the trifecta. But Maybe I'm red boarding here. Sorry.

Tom
09-19-2018, 10:55 AM
The American people have the right to know.
Let the chips fall where they may. Whoever gets hurt deserves it. Either side. Why are the lefties so afraid?

This might turn out to a good tool to use to drain the swamp in other areas.

:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

chadk66
09-19-2018, 02:54 PM
Mosty acts as if he has actually seen a fisa warrant app

chrisl
09-19-2018, 03:22 PM
He was a mailman after all..OOPS, sorry. I meant to say " Crusader of information "

chadk66
09-19-2018, 06:53 PM
He was a mailman after all..OOPS, sorry. I meant to say " Crusader of information "well he's not supposed to open the mail. :bang:

davew
09-19-2018, 10:18 PM
The people working for the CIA are not supposed to be applying their tradecraft in the United States.

Tom
09-20-2018, 05:13 PM
Different story from mostie when it was Abu Grad documents being released.

So far in this investigation not one single thing released redacted and later unredacted had anything to do with methods of identities.

Release EVERYTHING unredacted and let the chips fall where they may.

I am confident Trump will be cleared - you afraid of something mostie? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

chadk66
09-20-2018, 07:26 PM
Different story from mostie when it was Abu Grad documents being released.

So far in this investigation not one single thing released redacted and later unredacted had anything to do with methods of identities.

Release EVERYTHING unredacted and let the chips fall where they may.

I am confident Trump will be cleared - you afraid of something mostie? :lol::lol::lol::lol:they're scared to death otherwise they wouldn't give a shit

VigorsTheGrey
09-21-2018, 05:17 PM
Trump walks back disclosure timing...https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/nation-now/donald-trump-delays-fbi-document-release-after-objections-from-justice-department-us-allies/465-cd8c4de3-c54f-4759-87a8-f9b18b21825f

This is such BS...I wonder who the “allies” are that called in objecting to the release...? No doubt one is UK...now who are the other ones...? What have they got to hide...? London probably doesn’t want everyone to know that they are up to their fannies in this fiasco...DISCLOSE, DISCLOSE, DISCLOSE NOW...

...We all have a right to know what is going on, and who is pulling the puppet strings around here...:rant:

...means and methods, huh..? I call BS...we all know how it works...pretend you are a friend, get dirt or bounty, get out, then betray your “friend”...no secrets here, same gig, different day...:rolleyes:

VigorsTheGrey
09-21-2018, 05:47 PM
No doubt it is the FiveEyes countries objecting to the release: They probably don’t want more light shed on their ‘mutually reinforcing total domestic spying interfaces’...

“With that being said, did President Obama utilize the unique Five Eyes agreement to bypass U.S. intelligence agencies to illicitly gather information on then-GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump’s campaign? Judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano of Fox News seems to think so.”

https://newstarget.com/2017-03-14-did-obama-use-the-five-eyes-intelligence-agreement-to-get-britain-to-spy-on-trump.html

https://www.privacyinternational.org/press-release/51/privacy-international-launches-international-campaign-greater-transparency-around

https://mobile.twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/841619127999508480/video/1