PDA

View Full Version : Trolling Trump supporters With Miz Maxine Waters

hcap
09-16-2018, 07:06 PM
Trump and all you guys are in for it. Couldn't happen to nicer bunch of sheeple :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maxine Waters lists all the tools she will use as a committee chair to go after Trump if Democrats take the House
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/maxine-waters-lists-tools-will-use-committee-chair-go-trump-democrats-take-house/

hould the Democrats take control on the House in November, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) would likely ascend to chair the House Financial Services Committee, giving her subpoena power to delve into all of President Donald Trump’s financial dealings — including his tax returns.

Appearing on MSNBC’s Am Joy, the combative lawmaker who has repeatedly called for Trump’s impeachment, detailed for host Joy Reid all of the investigative tools that would then become available to her.

Congresswoman, you are the ranking member of the Financial Services Committee,” host Reid began. “Democrats don’t talk about this a lot, but there are a lot of very popular Democrats like yourself and Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) who would take back the chair of those committees if Democrats take the House. If you get the gavel of the committee and become the chairwoman, will you subpoena Donald Trump’s tax records?”

“If I get to become the chair of the Financial Services Committee, and I’m very hopeful that I will be chair, I will exercise the chairmanship in a very responsible way,” Waters began. “I will make sure that we are carrying out our responsibility in ways that may touch Donald Trump, ways that will unveil what’s going on in the Treasury Department.”

“As a ranking member, I would have the responsibility for helping to guide the Democratic Caucus on these financial services issue,” she continued. “And as chairman, I will have the responsibility not only for the Treasury but the FDIC, the OCC [Office of Comptroller of the Currency], the SEC [Securities and Exchange Commision], all of these regulatory agencies
https://youtu.be/8AMnWHSqvbU

jay68802
09-16-2018, 07:28 PM
Should the Democrats take control on the House in November, Illegal Immigrant Supporter Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) would likely ascend to chair the House Financial Services Committee, giving her larger than life ego, the power to delve into all of President Donald Trump’s financial dealings — including his tax returns.

Appearing on Liberal friendly MSNBC’s Am Joy, the butt-hurt lawmaker who has repeatedly called for Trump’s impeachment, detailed for host Joy Reid all of the investigative tools that would then become available to her.

Congresswoman, you are the ranking member of the Financial Services Committee,” host Reid began. “Democrats don’t talk about this a lot, but there are a lot of Democrats like yourself and Pedophile Friendly Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) who would take back the chair of those committees if Democrats take the House. If you get the gavel of the committee and become the chairwoman, will you, go on a witch hunt and subpoena Donald Trump’s tax records?”

“If I get to become the chair of the Financial Services Committee, and I’m very hopeful that I will be chair, I will exercise the chairmanship in a very irresponsible way,” Waters began. “I will make sure that we are carrying out our responsibility in ways that will only affect Republican's and may touch Donald Trump, ways that will unveil what’s going on in the Treasury Department, and change them for the worse.”

“As a ranking member, I would have the responsibility for hiding all the wrong-doings of the Democratic Caucus on these financial services issue,” she continued. “And as chairman, I will have the responsibility not only for the Treasury but the FDIC, the OCC [Office of Comptroller of the Currency], the SEC [Securities and Exchange Commision], all of these regulatory agencies, all of them, so don't f#$k with me, cause I am a butt-hurt Bitch.

Greyfox
09-16-2018, 07:34 PM
Maxine Waters is a bitterly insane dementing woman.
Why anyone would elect her to any position of responsibility is beyond my comprehension.

davew
09-16-2018, 08:58 PM
She is a fine example of the best of the democrat party and should run for president.

chadk66
09-16-2018, 09:09 PM
It says a hell of a lot of ones constituents that elect someone like her.

zico20
09-16-2018, 09:31 PM
Trump and all you guys are in for it. Couldn't happen to nicer bunch of sheeple :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maxine Waters lists all the tools she will use as a committee chair to go after Trump if Democrats take the House
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/maxine-waters-lists-tools-will-use-committee-chair-go-trump-democrats-take-house/

hould the Democrats take control on the House in November, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) would likely ascend to chair the House Financial Services Committee, giving her subpoena power to delve into all of President Donald Trump’s financial dealings — including his tax returns.

Appearing on MSNBC’s Am Joy, the combative lawmaker who has repeatedly called for Trump’s impeachment, detailed for host Joy Reid all of the investigative tools that would then become available to her.

Congresswoman, you are the ranking member of the Financial Services Committee,” host Reid began. “Democrats don’t talk about this a lot, but there are a lot of very popular Democrats like yourself and Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) who would take back the chair of those committees if Democrats take the House. If you get the gavel of the committee and become the chairwoman, will you subpoena Donald Trump’s tax records?”

“If I get to become the chair of the Financial Services Committee, and I’m very hopeful that I will be chair, I will exercise the chairmanship in a very responsible way,” Waters began. “I will make sure that we are carrying out our responsibility in ways that may touch Donald Trump, ways that will unveil what’s going on in the Treasury Department.”

“As a ranking member, I would have the responsibility for helping to guide the Democratic Caucus on these financial services issue,” she continued. “And as chairman, I will have the responsibility not only for the Treasury but the FDIC, the OCC [Office of Comptroller of the Currency], the SEC [Securities and Exchange Commision], all of these regulatory agencies

You still can't stand prosperity, can you?

davew
09-16-2018, 09:36 PM
You still can't stand prosperity, can you?

Not when you can take others ... :lol:

OntheRail
09-16-2018, 11:09 PM
Ol' Maxine knows all about shufflin' cash...

Maxine Waters hit with FEC complaint over mailer money
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/01/maxine-waters-hit-with-fec-complaint-over-mailer-money.html

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) Named One of the Most Corrupt Members of Congress

Washington, D.C. – In the midst of a national financial catastrophe, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) used her position as a senior member of Congress and member of the House Financial Services Committee to prevail upon Treasury officials to meet with OneUnited Bank. She never disclosed that her husband held stock in the bank. This outrageous conduct has led Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) to include the congresswoman as one of the Most Corrupt Members of Congress

https://www.citizensforethics.org/waters-maxine/

https://www.citizensforethics.org/press-release/maxine-waters-named-most-corrupt-member-of-congress/

Yes sir hcap... your type of.... or is that pile of...

Inner Dirt
09-17-2018, 07:52 AM

She is nothing but a race baiting scum bag who blames whitey for everything. She usually has represented districts with large blocks of lower income people who like on rely on government hand outs and like to blame others for their plight. She has come up with some real crazy theories over the years. The nuttiest was blaming the CIA for inner city crack heads. Why anyone with an I.Q. above room temperature would listen to anything she says is beyond me.

hcap
09-17-2018, 08:18 AM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popc orn:

Just wonderful watching you guys squirm now with only the genuine threat of Maxine holding Chumpy and his sycophants accountable.

Can't wait for November to see the REAL meltdown:lol::lol::lol:

woodtoo
09-17-2018, 08:47 AM
Newspaper Publishers Association honors Maxine Waters with "Leadership" Award.
During her acceptance Mad Max immediately denounced Pres. Trump to cheers from the Media Leaders.

Lamestream is with Mad Max, of course.

Inner Dirt
09-17-2018, 08:59 AM
Newspaper Publishers Association honors Maxine Waters with "Leadership" Award.
During her acceptance Mad Max immediately denounced Pres. Trump to cheers from the Media Leaders.

Lamestream is with Mad Max, of course.

Kind of shows you how any award given out by a liberal organization isn't worth the paper it is printed on.

Tom
09-17-2018, 09:46 AM
Maxine Waters is a bitterly insane dementing woman.
Why anyone would elect her to any position of responsibility is beyond my comprehension.

Why?
Because democrat as a whole are bitterly insane and dementing.

This is what hcap is proud of in this very thread - tell you all you need to know about hcap.

I will exercise the chairmanship in a very irresponsible way,” Waters began.

jimmyb
09-17-2018, 09:54 AM
Maxine Waters ... hcap's fantasy.

PaceAdvantage
09-17-2018, 10:04 AM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popc orn:

Just wonderful watching you guys squirm now with only the genuine threat of Maxine holding Chumpy and his sycophants accountable.

Can't wait for November to see the REAL meltdown:lol::lol::lol:What do you need Maxine for? I thought it was only a matter of time...now you're stooping to Maxine? Something smells fishy here...

hcap
09-17-2018, 10:17 AM
Why?
Because democrat as a whole are bitterly insane and dementing.

This is what hcap is proud of in this very thread - tell you all you need to know about hcap.watching you squirm is the most fun.

PaceAdvantage
09-17-2018, 10:22 AM
watching you squirm is the most fun.The only one squirming is you...with each passing day that Trump continues on as POTUS...you do realize he'll finish out his first term in office, yes? You're resigned yourself to this fact already I assume.

You actually don't think the Senate will turn blue this coming election, and on top of that, convict Trump on bogus charges of collusion or obstruction or whatever other fantasy you have in your head, do you?

Or maybe you do...:pound:

Tom
09-17-2018, 10:26 AM
As I said, delusional.
I am laughing at you - seriously laughing at you.

You are a joke and everyone knows it.

You try to say the debate over GW is over when it is not.
You say we are squirming when we are not.

That stuff is called defense mechanisms - you are such a loser and frustrated by it your mind is trying to spare you the agony of reality.

And I find THAT hilarious.
I am enjoying your demise as a human being.
Talk about Trump's erratic behavior! YOU set the standard for erratic, mindless ranting and attacking.
Dog with rabies are under more control than you are!:pound::pound:

No one deserves to hit bottom more than you do.
I told you before to seek help.

Please disregard that. :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

hcap
09-17-2018, 10:36 AM
Fact free Tom and PA.

Chump is losing big time.
And you gents are in denial big time, about your "stable genius"

Inner Dirt
09-17-2018, 10:38 AM
Trump supporters are as a afraid of Crazy Maxine as the New England Patriots would be of playing a High School football team.

PaceAdvantage
09-17-2018, 10:40 AM
Fact free Tom and PA.

Chump is losing big time.
And you gents are in denial big time, about your "stable genius"I've already told you I don't care. Not in denial about anything.

If he stays, cool. If he goes, big deal. I don't have any control over it.

I just hate what it's doing to the country as a whole and what it says about America on the world stage that this kind of soft-coup could happen here...and it started well before election day if you're honest with yourself.

You know...INSURANCE POLICY and all.

If that's the way you want America to run in the post-Nixon era, you're nothing but a giant hypocrite. But we knew that already.

Squirm-free and loving every minute of it,

==PA

hcap
09-17-2018, 11:03 AM
Trump supporters are as a afraid of Crazy Maxine as the New England Patriots would be of playing a High School football team.They will be in November. That is my point.

Marshall Bennett
09-17-2018, 11:38 AM
I'm to the point where when I see a thread started by a liberal involving Trump, I don't even bother looking. Bunch of lying echos by the left to trash Trump. Part of a long drawn out temper tantrum since the election.
Pathetic. :ThmbDown:

hcap
09-17-2018, 11:52 AM
I'm to the point where when I see a thread started by a liberal involving Trump, I don't even bother looking. Bunch of lying echos by the left to trash Trump. Part of a long drawn out temper tantrum since the election.
Pathetic. :ThmbDown:B.F.D.

Whopdee-do

Tom
09-17-2018, 12:02 PM
Thanks for making his point.

ElKabong
09-17-2018, 12:07 PM
watching you squirm is the most fun.

Unfortunately for you no one is squirming...

I expect trump to get beat in 2020. If the dems put Maxine waters in a position of power it will set dems back to 1979 when people were ready for a real change. IOW, if Maxine is in a prominent position you'd be the one squirming six months after the election. She'd be a huge embarrassment and drag the entire party down with her

Clocker
09-17-2018, 12:43 PM
I expect trump to get beat in 2020.

If the Dems take the House in November, I'd expect Trump won't run in 2020. He could accomplish nothing with a Dem House, and they would be at him like a pack of yappy little ankle-biting dogs. He would declare victory for what has happened to date and retire to rest on his laurels and tweets.

elysiantraveller
09-17-2018, 12:51 PM
If the Dems take the House in November, I'd expect Trump won't run in 2020. He could accomplish nothing with a Dem House, and they would be at him like a pack of yappy little ankle-biting dogs. He would declare victory for what has happened to date and retire to rest on his laurels and tweets.

He's a brand and he understands branding.

Depending on how the midterms go I think there is at least the possibility you are right. He can ride off into the sunset while keeping his brand and influence within the party.

I think there is the distinct possibility that if the mid-terms go especially poorly Republicans will openly turn on him instead of the constant lip-biting that is occurring.

If the house flips the President is only one Mitch McConnell visit away for being forced out.

boxcar
09-17-2018, 05:19 PM

It could be that 25% of the votes she gets are from illegals and the other 25% are from the dead. And the rest are from the brain-dead.

Clocker
09-17-2018, 06:47 PM
I think there is the distinct possibility that if the mid-terms go especially poorly Republicans will openly turn on him instead of the constant lip-biting that is occurring.

Agreed. If the House goes Dem, there will be a lot of finger pointing at Trump from all sides, especially the media, as the cause. This would include losing Republican candidates blaming him instead of themselves.

The lack of support of the GOP gives Trump an excuse to step down in 2020, blaming the spineless Republicans who would not stand up for him and the truth about his genius. :D

delayjf
09-17-2018, 09:49 PM

If the Demwits do take the house, that would be an ideal time for Tump to open up a special prosecutor investigation into the DNC, which just might ensnare Mad Max. The DNC is not the only one that can hire a private investigator.;)

upthecreek
09-18-2018, 12:22 PM
https://twitter.com/TWPundit/status/1042012345646624769

Tom
09-18-2018, 04:37 PM
hcap's new idol.
Not surprising.

davew
09-18-2018, 04:40 PM
https://twitter.com/TWPundit/status/1042012345646624769

the secret service needs to interrogate her, maybe waters board her to see what her plans are.

hcap
09-18-2018, 05:07 PM
the secret service needs to interrogate her, maybe waters board her to see what her plans are.You gents think a 79 year old grandmother is gonna kill Chumpy? And maybe George Soros will provide the ammo?

She was talking impeachment. Until Chumpy outlaws that, the secret service would do better to muzzle him for his own protection, just in case he trips over his tongue, or tries to put BOTH feet in his big mouth simultaneously.

incoming
09-18-2018, 05:08 PM
the secret service needs to interrogate her, maybe waters board her to see what her plans are.

I'm in....:headbanger:

ReplayRandall
09-18-2018, 06:24 PM
You gents think a 79 year old grandmother is gonna kill Chumpy? And maybe George Soros will provide the ammo?

She was talking impeachment. Until Chumpy outlaws that, the secret service would do better to muzzle him for his own protection, just in case he trips over his tongue, or tries to put BOTH feet in his big mouth simultaneously.

How idiotic and asinine this woman is, regardless of age, and you're defending her actions Harry?.....You're hopeless, just like dumbass Maxine.

OntheRail
09-18-2018, 08:08 PM
How idiotic and asinine this woman is, regardless of age, and you're defending her actions Harry?.....You're hopeless, just like dumbass Maxine.

I second that...

Lemon Drop Husker
09-18-2018, 08:23 PM
The Troll level of this post is off the charts Hcap.

Fantastic stuff. I give it a grade of 10+. :ThmbUp:

hcap
09-18-2018, 11:53 PM
The Troll level of this post is off the charts Hcap.

Fantastic stuff. I give it a grade of 10+. :ThmbUp:Happy to oblige.

ReplayRandall
09-19-2018, 12:28 AM
Happy to oblige.

Glad to hear you're happy, Sport...…...Just for you:

https://youtu.be/jdaN9tHUj4U?t=171

Clydepuckett
09-19-2018, 02:07 AM

Really? Maxine Waters is your back voice? Stupidity holds a better stance than this woman. Well, There is Sheila Jackson Lee from my hometown (but not my Rep).....so there is that.

What an ignorant post you made. Major troll job.

Tom
09-19-2018, 10:51 AM
hcap proudly supports Mad Maxine.

Enough said :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: