PDA

View Full Version : track master flashnet

lefthandlow
09-10-2004, 05:28 PM
Does anyone use this file from trackmaster?it just lists the horse's program #'s trainer jock stats ect.If you do are the trainer jock stats anygood??
Thanks LL

Zaf
09-10-2004, 09:05 PM
My friend uses it for harness and does well with it at the Meadowlands.

ZAFONIC

midnight
09-11-2004, 12:10 AM
If you just want a general idea of what a race looks like, and/or don't want to spend a lot of money on data, Flashnet is okay.

socantra
09-11-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by lefthandlow
Does anyone use this file from trackmaster?it just lists the horse's program #'s trainer jock stats ect.If you do are the trainer jock stats anygood??
Thanks LL

J use it as a screener and supplement for my main program. I glance at the cards the night before and don't bother downloading the data files of the cards that don't look like they have much opportunity for me. Trainer/Jockey stats no great shakes. They do list trainers records with 1st timers, 2yo, off claim, turf and trainer/jockey combos, but generally no more than Bris and DRF carry.

They also do a capsule on last 3 races, plus comparison of speed, class and pace figures, which are only useful if you go to the trouble to understand Trackmasters figures, which are a little different from the others. I use the Trackmaster PP data file, and at $14.95 a month unlimited, Flashnet is worth it to me. Probably wouldn't be worth much more..

Think of them as an enhanced track program.

socantra...