PDA

View Full Version : Ca Muslim quote

kenwoodallpromos
09-10-2004, 01:19 PM
From the Alameda, Ca. Muslim Mosque website under "Paving the Way":
As we have described earlier, there are many practical obstacles in the establishing Allah's rule on earth, such as the power of state, the social system and traditions and, in general, the whole human environment. Islam uses force only to remove these obstacles so that there may not remain any wall between Islam and individual human beings, and so that it may address their hearts and minds after releasing them from these material obstacles, and then leave them free to choose to accept or reject it.

They also have an article supporting the Chechnyan rebels.
It is not just a few radicals- all og Islam teaches to kill non-Muslims who will not convert and live like under the Talibans.

so.cal.fan
09-10-2004, 05:25 PM
Pretty shocking...........I don't think any of us had any clue, at least I didn't before 9/11 just how much these people hate us.
:(

Tom
09-10-2004, 11:46 PM
Islam Without Illusions is supposed to be a good read on the mindset of our mortal enemy. Every place I went today it was already sold out. Going to order it online.
We need to get into thier minds iof we are going to destroy them.
Ramadon is coming up..get ready for more insane behavior. That phony god of thiers makes them wacky. Lock and Load time.