PDA

View Full Version : A New High In Low

Burls
09-13-2018, 11:23 AM
Here we have the latest Drumph Tweets:

3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000...
.....This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!

Really Donnie Boy, three thousand people died as a result of your incompetence and self absorption.
And this is what you have to say?
Its not all about you, Donnie.
It's not all about you.

upthecreek
09-13-2018, 11:37 AM
https://twitter.com/joelpollak/status/1040250569045098498

cordoba
09-13-2018, 11:39 AM
Death tolls always rise as a result of a disaster, not necessarily during. Disease and injuries claim lives days to weeks after. He just loves to lie.

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::b ang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

elysiantraveller
09-13-2018, 11:41 AM

From your own article:

Many studies addressed a real concern that the Puerto Rican government lacked the competence to do an accurate death count, but much of the media hype around the results was clearly motivated by the attempt to damage the Trump administration.

The Washington Post noted just some of the studies as of June 2018 (original links):

The New York Times calculated 1,052 deaths through October.
The Center for Investigative Reporting calculated 985 through October.
University of Puerto Rico-Mayagüez professors calculated 822, with a 95 percent confidence range that the total was somewhere between 605 and 1,039.
Pennsylvania State University professors calculated excess deaths of about 500 in September, or a total of 1,085 if the same pattern held in October. That estimate was based on six weeks of mortality records.
A Latino USA analysis, using updated data from Puerto Rico’s Department of Health, calculated 1,194 excess deaths in September and October.
The Post noted that the new estimates hovered around the 1,000 mark.

Then, in June, a Harvard study published in the New England Journal of Medicine estimated the number of deaths from Hurricane Maria at 4,645 instead of the official figure of 64. The researchers had conducted a survey and extrapolated the results — an extremely sloppy methodology.

So... he's still kinda lying...

cordoba
09-13-2018, 11:43 AM
Trump, that number is probably more right than you like, and yes you failed on delivering aide. Here is where you can find a timeline: https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/10/what-happened-in-puerto-rico-a-timeline-of-hurricane-maria/541956/

:puke:

Nutz and Boltz
09-13-2018, 11:54 AM
Article written 10 years after Katrina. "Death toll not certain"...

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2015/08/28/no-one-knows-how-many-people-died-in-katrina

Tom
09-13-2018, 11:57 AM
Really Donnie Boy, three thousand people died as a result of your incompetence and self absorption.

Not really, but dream a little dream for me.

Nutz and Boltz
09-13-2018, 12:02 PM
Not really, but dream a little dream for me.

He might be incompetent and self-absorbed,but I wouldn't blame him for those deaths.:pound:

Tom
09-13-2018, 12:04 PM
But makes for good troll fodder.

PaceAdvantage
09-13-2018, 12:09 PM
The insanity never ends these days.

boxcar
09-13-2018, 12:09 PM
From your own article:

So... he's still kinda lying...

But none of the sources, who are all over the map in their fatality rates, are?

boxcar
09-13-2018, 12:12 PM

This little excerpt from Breitbart says it all:

However, Trump’s critics did not give up. Over the past several months, they have attempted to cite several new studies that created new estimates of the “real” death toll of Hurricane Maria — based on statistical models, not on actual death counts.

In other words, the numbers were "massaged" a wee bit. Statistical models, indeed! :rolleyes:

woodtoo
09-13-2018, 01:08 PM
CBS? had a story with video yesterday showing an P.R. tarmac with about a million bottles of water STILL sitting since last fall. Undrinkable now.
Maybe spread the blame around.

Tom
09-13-2018, 01:12 PM
Trump should have flown there and personally handed out the bottles.

Nutz and Boltz
09-13-2018, 01:54 PM
When you come right down to it, the blame goes to ,in a four letter word ,an acronym really," F.E.M.A."

https://fema.pissedconsumer.com/review.html

Marshall Bennett
09-13-2018, 03:25 PM
The insanity never ends these days.
No it doesn't. And what was the matter with my post?

JustRalph
09-13-2018, 05:45 PM
Who cares.....

elysiantraveller
09-13-2018, 06:09 PM
Who cares.....

Kinda like Hillary when she said, "what difference does it make?"

Amiright?!? :lol::lol::lol:

Nevermind that the GOP Florida Gubernatorial candidate has to call the president a liar because he's actually so ****ing stupid he thinks 8-16 people died and it's all a Democrat conspiracy...:rolleyes:

Robert Fischer
09-13-2018, 06:26 PM
I'm not partisan, and I don't have DT valued up there as some top analyst when I need random death-toll info...

So I couldn't care less, much less be 'deeply offended! :blush:' ... :rolleyes:

my question - why doesn't he have more of a 'filter' in place? If these kind of quotes are hard for him to resist, why not have a 'guy' who helps remind/prevent discretion?

elysiantraveller
09-13-2018, 06:43 PM
I'm not partisan, and I don't have DT valued up there as some top analyst when I need random death-toll info...

my question - why doesn't he have more of a 'filter' in place? If these kind of quotes are hard for him to resist, why not have a 'guy' who helps remind/prevent discretion?

That's probably his biggest damn problem...

These aren't "gotcha!" moments. Nobody shoved a microphone in his face for a quick hot take. He is sitting somewhere with his phone going to himself, "you know what I think I'll talk about the death tolls conspiracy now.." and tweeting away he goes...

The man is a liar at best and goddamn moron at worst...

JustRalph
09-13-2018, 07:20 PM
That's probably his biggest damn problem...

These aren't "gotcha!" moments. Nobody shoved a microphone in his face for a quick hot take. He is sitting somewhere with his phone going to himself, "you know what I think I'll talk about the death tolls conspiracy now.." and tweeting away he goes...

Hillary he beat.........such a moron.......

Burls
09-13-2018, 07:26 PM
The writer of this puff piece is Joel B. Pollak - Senior Editor-at-Large at Breitbart News. He is a winner of the 2018 Robert Novak Journalism Alumni Fellowship. He is also the co-author of How Trump Won: The Inside Story of a Revolution, which is available from Regnery.

So, a highly biased Breitbart employee mentions studies that have attempted to estimate the number of deaths in Puerto Rico caused by Maria, then mocks and dismisses them with no rationale whatsoever.
Great.
A tried and true Repug tactic: Mock what you don't understand, then loudly and repeatedly congratulate yourself for having convincingly refuted it.
But that's alright - he's only preaching to the converted with this drivel anyway.

My question is: Why bother going to Breibart?
I can get that kind of "in-depth analysis" from the folks right here on Pace Advantage.

My original claim stands: Shame on Doofus Drumph.

elysiantraveller
09-13-2018, 07:26 PM
Hillary he beat.........such a moron.......

So did Barack...

Didn't realize Hillary was the second coming of Wilson or FDR... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously... low hanging fruit.

Buckeye
09-13-2018, 07:30 PM
How many babies died today on the abortion table?

Fake outrage.

FAKE ETHICS.

Buckeye
09-13-2018, 07:36 PM

Speak for yourself and look in the mirror.

Tom
09-13-2018, 07:44 PM
You all know something about his tweet?

WTFC? Who the _ Cares?

I am laughing my ass off seeing you guys have conniption fits about something that means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Dancing puppets! :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

elysiantraveller
09-13-2018, 07:50 PM
You all know something about his tweet?

WTFC? Who the _ Cares?

I am laughing my ass off seeing you guys have conniption fits about something that means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Dancing puppets! :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

It does though...

Donald Trump inserted himself into the Florida GOP race by backing DeSantis...

Who now has to turn around and distance himself from the President because of moronic tweets like this dumb shit. Essentially calling the leader of the party a liar... which in this case he is...

You people live in this goddamn vacuum where nothing this guy does come back at him at all.

Maybe if you all stopped acting like moronic sheeple and actually began to go after him a bit it might reign in this stupidity....

But you're right tossing away the house and possibly the senate as well as every competitive governorship shouldn't matter. :rolleyes:

Its ****ing stupid... and if you all hate democrats as much as you claim to... you should be taking him to task for saying stuff thats ****ing stupid.

Buckeye
09-13-2018, 08:00 PM
We'll see how many people Maria killed--

You seem to care about this.

But my death toll is bigger than yours!

Fake outrage.

sammy the sage
09-13-2018, 08:06 PM
a REAL news flash for ya'll....all/every President &/or elected official has LIED...period....

Now days tho...depends on THE spin by WHO OWNS the media outlet reporting it...that is all...

Lemon Drop Husker
09-13-2018, 08:18 PM

Nailed it.

His beyond moronic tweets are tiresome.

Somebody tackle him before he keeps tweeting this bullshit.

Just a tad bit of common freaking sense could go a long ways, but he can't help himself.

Policies are great. Actual work done is fine. Quit fuggin' tweeting.

Buckeye
09-13-2018, 08:32 PM
Sorry Charlie, you're not allowed to "tackle" those you disagree with or stop them from speaking.

Please refer to the First Amendment.

Stop encouraging criminal behavior.

Buckeye
09-13-2018, 08:55 PM
I have a idea: let's abolish the Constitution!

It has too many racist, sexist, misogynistic, xenophobic crap in it.

Let's start with the First Amendment and go from there.

Burls
09-14-2018, 12:41 AM
Pretty much sums it up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DnBp-35VYAA3LJq.jpg

Buckeye
09-14-2018, 12:48 AM
More fake outrage and phony concern.

When will it end?

horses4courses
09-14-2018, 12:52 AM
Conservatives who take it upon themselves to decide who is,
and is not, a true American, don't really consider Puerto Rico
to be a legitimate part of this country in the first place.
Therefore, Puerto Ricans are not real Americans.

They care little about the place and the people.
Especially, when they happen to need help.

JustRalph
09-14-2018, 12:57 AM
Conservatives who take it upon themselves to decide who is,
and is not, a true American, don't really consider Puerto Rico
to be a legitimate part of this country in the first place.
Therefore, Puerto Ricans are not real Americans.

They care little about the place and the people.
Especially, when they happen to need help.

Saved me from having to type it :ThmbUp:

Justifiably so, btw.

PaceAdvantage
09-14-2018, 03:17 AM
It does though...

Who now has to turn around and distance himself from the President because of moronic tweets like this dumb shit. Essentially calling the leader of the party a liar... which in this case he is...

You people live in this goddamn vacuum where nothing this guy does come back at him at all.

Maybe if you all stopped acting like moronic sheeple and actually began to go after him a bit it might reign in this stupidity....

But you're right tossing away the house and possibly the senate as well as every competitive governorship shouldn't matter. :rolleyes:

Its ****ing stupid... and if you all hate democrats as much as you claim to... you should be taking him to task for saying stuff thats ****ing stupid.Wow...you're getting angry...

Houses and Senates come and go...Supreme Court justices tend to linger until the bitter end...that's where the juice is...

The house is no slam dunk. It all depends on turnout and how many illegal votes the Democrats can muster up, either in person, or electronically...they should definitely bust out whatever it was they left in the storage closet in 2016, because they didn't think she could lose. Ooops...

PaceAdvantage
09-14-2018, 03:19 AM
EVERYONE pretty much agrees 3,000 is a fake number at this point. So the above tweet is no gotcha moment...

davew
09-14-2018, 04:01 AM
EVERYONE pretty much agrees 3,000 is a fake number at this point. So the above tweet is no gotcha moment...

BUT, BUT, .....

50 died during the hurricane, and 2900+ died during the next 200 days partially attributed to the lack of local politician help. The governor, mayor, local electrical companies did the best the could for being dims....

lamboguy
09-14-2018, 04:42 AM
Trump builds beautiful tall buildings. he flies around in his own 747. he got elected as president without having served in any office prior to winning the election. he was smart enough to duck a useless war in viet nam.

he doesn't sound to stupid to me. when he lies i am sure he knows what he is doing. put the whole thing together and you will think that he knows more than any of us.

he might be trying to lose the republican congress now on purpose, those people are basically useless to start out with. Reagan did great with a congress dominated by democrats. maybe he is trying to do the same thing.

clicknow
09-14-2018, 06:05 AM
Politics aside, just watching human nature:

Braggers gonna brag. They seem not to perceive how those around them react to their constant self-promotion.

It's like being around someone at the track who is always redboarding and bragging. :bang:

If he just shut up once in a while, showed some humility (a virtue, not a weakness).

He makes himself a target as a result of his behavior. It wouldn't matter which political party he was in, the behavior is utterly obnoxious.

We've all suffered thru a day with somebody like this, a boss perhaps, or a client, and you want so much to tell them to stop being such a blowhard.

upthecreek
09-14-2018, 06:57 AM
https://twitter.com/gaye_gallops/status/1040248543473270784

Andy Asaro
09-14-2018, 08:04 AM
https://twitter.com/JonathanTurley/status/1040569605197049862

elysiantraveller
09-14-2018, 08:10 AM
Wow...you're getting angry...

Houses and Senates come and go...Supreme Court justices tend to linger until the bitter end...that's where the juice is...

The house is no slam dunk. It all depends on turnout and how many illegal votes the Democrats can muster up, either in person, or electronically...they should definitely bust out whatever it was they left in the storage closet in 2016, because they didn't think she could lose. Ooops...

Instead of talking about the point of you idiots co-signing all the dumbshit he says... lets just move the goalposts again...

For the previous 8 years you boasted about conservatives running the state, local, and houses... now it doesn't matter.

Thanks for making the point.

elysiantraveller
09-14-2018, 08:12 AM

Literally nobody agrees with the 6-18 people...

Why is it so ****ing hard to just admit it was a dumb and unnecessary thing to say?

elysiantraveller
09-14-2018, 08:14 AM
Saved me from having to type it :ThmbUp:

Justifiably so, btw.

#brownpeopleproblems

Amiright?!?!

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Tom
09-14-2018, 08:39 AM

The end game has already been won.
Nothing left to do now but enjoy the nuts fall out of the trees.

Tom
09-14-2018, 08:44 AM
It does though...

Its ****ing stupid... and if you all hate democrats as much as you claim to... you should be taking him to task for saying stuff thats ****ing stupid.

He can say whatever he wants. He has been delivering what we expected from him, as best he can with GOP working against him, the press lying about everything.

Moronic sheeple?
MORE name calling?
You are making a HABIT of this name calling. Win wink nudge nudge

You seem be losing your ability to discuss thing like an adult.
Frustration level rising?

elysiantraveller
09-14-2018, 09:53 AM
He can say whatever he wants. He has been delivering what we expected from him, as best he can with GOP working against him, the press lying about everything.

Moronic sheeple?
MORE name calling?
You are making a HABIT of this name calling. Win wink nudge nudge

You seem be losing your ability to discuss thing like an adult.
Frustration level rising?

I'm not looking forward to the blue wave...

And yes you people are sheeple... the massive amount of contradictions that you've personally thrown out on this forum is amazing.

elysiantraveller
09-14-2018, 09:56 AM
Nailed it.

His beyond moronic tweets are tiresome.

Somebody tackle him before he keeps tweeting this bullshit.

Just a tad bit of common freaking sense could go a long ways, but he can't help himself.

Policies are great. Actual work done is fine. Quit fuggin' tweeting.

Christ finally someone who gets it...

horses4courses
09-14-2018, 10:07 AM
Why is it so ****ing hard to just admit it was a dumb and unnecessary thing to say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSbhCkPDIbU

Burls
09-14-2018, 12:42 PM
EVERYONE pretty much agrees 3,000 is a fake number at this point.

Everyone at Breitbart News, maybe.
Not those who are willing to take a scientific perspective.

Burls
09-14-2018, 01:03 PM
https://twitter.com/gaye_gallops/status/1040248543473270784
You have got to be kidding!
Here's how this objective, well-researched report by Truthfeed staff writer Amy Morino begins.

San Juan’s “nasty” Mayor has more explaining to do after she falsely accused President Trump of “dropping the ball” regarding Hurricane Maria relief.

President Trump went above and beyond to help San Juan, Puerto Rico, but the mayor, who is a Democrat and anti-Trump decided to turn a crisis into a political circus – typical liberal.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Later on, surprisingly, we see the following, however:

FEMA acknowledged to CBS News on Wednesday that the bottles were brought inland in 2017 in the wake of the hurricane and that they were turned over to “central government.”
It is unclear where the breakdown that caused the bottles to never be distributed was caused.

So let me get this straight.

FEMA dropped of a bunch of bottles of water "inland", where there were no vehicles available, no fuel available, and the roads were washed out - all as a result of the devastating storm. Yet it never occurred to anyone at FEMA that the locals would need some pretty extensive assistance to have any hope of being able to delver that water where it was needed.

Then Amy tells us that: It is unclear where the breakdown that caused the bottles to never be distributed was caused.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's more than clear what caused the "breakdown". I can just imagine the Trump Team at work. Here's a thought, we won't provide the storm devastated locals with the means to be able to deliver the bottles of water we dropped off "inland" - then we will BLAME THEM for not delivering it.

And now we have this drivel posted as "proof" that Trump is being unfairly maligned.

Burls
09-14-2018, 01:30 PM
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-29/truthfeed-spreads-pro-trump-propaganda

Media researchers have found that Truthfeed takes pro-Trump disinformation to new heights. “Truthfeed is highly, highly partisan, highly pro-Trump, and willing to bend the truth considerably—if not make things up entirely—in order to promote the Trump agenda,” says Robert Faris, research director at Harvard’s Berkman Klein Center, which studies the internet’s role in society.

Tom
09-14-2018, 01:34 PM
OH, the right's version of CNN, PMSNBC........:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Burls
09-14-2018, 01:52 PM
OH, the right's version of CNN, PMSNBC........:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
Don't make me get out those compromising pictures of you and Rachel Maddow!

clicknow
09-14-2018, 02:51 PM
I have no idea why politicians take credit and brag about any of this anyway?

The people like the Cajun Navy, First Responders, Firemen, Sheriffs and others like them are responsible for the actual results, risking their lives to rescue hurricane/tornado victims. The electric company line guys climbing poles in the most dangerous situations, etc. (aka "real guys")

One of our local sheriffs lost his life a few years back making a water rescue (elderly women who lived by a river). He was young, had a wife and several children, and a full life and useful ahead of him.

(Trump doesn't even have any basic military training, does he?)

Many of 'em don't. They are good at holding pens to sign things, and picking up the phone to make calls.

Buckeye
09-14-2018, 04:44 PM
I did not have sexual relations with that women.

Depends on what the meaning of the word is is.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

Who asked?

Leave us alone.

Can we agree on that?

Lemon Drop Husker
09-14-2018, 05:48 PM
Christ finally someone who gets it...

It is simply ridiculous.
People died. Who cares how many if it is 1, or 5, or 5,000?

And all he wants to do is troll and get into a pissing match to somehow show he was right. Good grief man.

Show some goddamn humility and compassion for once. It is just freaking stupid.

horses4courses
09-14-2018, 10:18 PM
The end game has already been won.
Nothing left to do now but enjoy the nuts fall out of the trees.

Keep your nuts to yourself, chimp

davew
09-14-2018, 10:27 PM
It is simply ridiculous.

And all he wants to do is troll and get into a pissing match to somehow show he was right. Good grief man.

Show some goddamn humility and compassion for once. It is just freaking stupid.

exactly, it is not like little kids walking down the street in Chicago suburbs are getting gunned down by the hundreds.

Tom
09-14-2018, 10:57 PM
Still waiting for the official death toll list with names and causes of death.

Until then, it is a he said he said - nothing more.

Where is the record of this "scientific approach used?"
Who made the count - the same people tracking global warming? :pound:

horses4courses
09-14-2018, 11:26 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm7F9d2XoAAcwbW.jpg:small

letswastemoney
09-14-2018, 11:30 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm7F9d2XoAAcwbW.jpg:small I wouldn't trust statistics that come from any website with a clear agenda, and the text on the bottom right says "democraticunderground.com."

elysiantraveller
09-15-2018, 12:44 AM

:pound::pound::pound:

A 69 page report vs. a tweet from a politician.

Of course you won't read it but here it is...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://publichealth.gwu.edu/sites/default/files/downloads/projects/PRstudy/Acertainment%2520of%2520the%2520Estimated%2520Exce ss%2520Mortality%2520from%2520Hurricane%2520Maria% 2520in%2520Puerto%2520Rico.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi34by3mbzdAhWo4IMKHZQIDg4QFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0o5PtcQ25KntyGsDnJqXKq

baconswitchfarm
09-15-2018, 01:51 AM
:pound::pound::pound:

A 69 page report vs. a tweet from a politician.

Of course you won't read it but here it is...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://publichealth.gwu.edu/sites/default/files/downloads/projects/PRstudy/Acertainment%2520of%2520the%2520Estimated%2520Exce ss%2520Mortality%2520from%2520Hurricane%2520Maria% 2520in%2520Puerto%2520Rico.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi34by3mbzdAhWo4IMKHZQIDg4QFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0o5PtcQ25KntyGsDnJqXKq

That is a computer simulation and a guess. I don't understand why someone can't find this info out. These bodies didn't float away. They were buried or cremated. I'm sure there is something like a death certificate there. This is not something that needs to be guessed at . I don't know what the number is, but it didn't go from 64 a month after to 3500 a year after. My guess is if there were 3 thousand bodies for the media to exploit you surely would have seem them.

JustRalph
09-15-2018, 03:22 AM
That is a computer simulation and a guess. I don't understand why someone can't find this info out. These bodies didn't float away. They were buried or cremated. I'm sure there is something like a death certificate there. This is not something that needs to be guessed at . I don't know what the number is, but it didn't go from 64 a month after to 3500 a year after. My guess is if there were 3 thousand bodies for the media to exploit you surely would have seem them.

Sanity prevails!

elysiantraveller
09-15-2018, 08:40 AM
Hey!

Two more people to not read but comment!

elysiantraveller
09-15-2018, 08:45 AM
Sanity prevails!

Oh... wait now its 64?

Tom
09-15-2018, 10:33 AM
Hey horsey, are YOU advising the people to NOT GET OUT?
'cause that is what your meme says.

Pretty stupid advice.

Tom
09-15-2018, 10:35 AM
ASCERTAINMENT OF THE
ESTIMATED EXCESS MORTALITY FROM
HURRICANE MARÍA IN PUERTO RICO

Tom
09-15-2018, 10:38 AM
Someone contact the DNC.....I'm sure they have all the names and SS numbers already registered to vote in Illinois.

Burls
09-15-2018, 10:15 PM
Someone contact the DNC.....I'm sure they have all the names and SS numbers already registered to vote in Illinois.

Hard to stay awake when all you post is opinion and fantasy.

You are very boring, Tom. :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:.
Very boring.

Tom
09-16-2018, 12:07 AM
Original much?

JustRalph
09-16-2018, 12:12 AM
Oh... wait now its 64?

You really didn’t expect me to read that shit, did you?

elysiantraveller
09-16-2018, 06:34 AM
You really didn’t expect me to read that shit, did you?

Of course not.

I've been around long enough to know i can count on you guys to completely sheeple it up if the president tells you to. :ThmbUp:

davew
09-16-2018, 10:04 AM

64 death certificates at time...

I am waiting for the NYC mayor to change the death toll of 9/11 from 3000 to over 100K that died over the next 15 years.

Tom
09-16-2018, 11:31 AM
Of course not.

I've been around long enough to know i can count on you guys to completely sheeple it up if the president tells you to. :ThmbUp:

Nom it is YOU who tell us not to waste our time.
If the proof were in there, you would have quoted it.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

PaceAdvantage
09-19-2018, 02:58 PM
Instead of talking about the point of you idiots co-signing all the dumbshit he says... lets just move the goalposts again...

For the previous 8 years you boasted about conservatives running the state, local, and houses... now it doesn't matter.

Thanks for making the point.You have me confused with someone else.

PaceAdvantage
09-19-2018, 03:00 PM
Literally nobody agrees with the 6-18 people...

Why is it so ****ing hard to just admit it was a dumb and unnecessary thing to say?I'm not here to make your score keeping job any easier.

PaceAdvantage
09-19-2018, 03:02 PM
It is simply ridiculous.

Show some goddamn humility and compassion for once. It is just freaking stupid.It was a hurricane. People die in hurricanes.

Move on already.

PaceAdvantage
09-19-2018, 03:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm7F9d2XoAAcwbW.jpg:smallIt doesn't matter the reality.

However it can be painted, twisted, or spun to be a negative for Trump, it will be.

Trump's tweets included.

I, along with a ton of others, simply don't care what Trump tweets. I DON'T CARE.

He can tweet his ass off with 1,000,000 falsehoods, lies, exaggerations, on any topic he so chooses. Makes not one bit of difference to me. ESPECIALLY when it has ZERO impact on the country or the world.

I'll never know if Trump is lying or exaggerating or whatever anyway, because the media won't present me with an objective view of his tweets or his actions...so I JUST DON'T CARE.

So stop telling me that I should - that goes ESPECIALLY to ely.

Nutz and Boltz
09-19-2018, 05:22 PM
Here we have the latest Drumph Tweets:

3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000...
.....This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!

Maybe these kinds of deaths were added in...:D

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/18/florence-hits-north-carolina-agriculture-drowns-1point7-million-chickens.html