PDA

View Full Version : i remember where i was on 9-11-2001

lamboguy
09-11-2018, 08:54 AM
first happy birthday to my long time partner Tony Everard. he just hit 81!

i was home at 8:30 a.m. EST watching Good Morning America when the first plane hit the World Trade Center building. then 10 minutes later another plane got the other building. i knew we were under attack.

i had an appointment in Cambridge at my friend Tony the Carwash's place at 9:15 to pick money up from him. on my way home i was headed towards Memorial Drive and saw about 15 unmarked cars in front of the condo's called The Esplanad. i found out later in the day that the Bin Laden family lived there and the secret service took them out of the place to make sure they were safe.

Inner Dirt
09-11-2018, 09:26 AM
I was in work myself to death mode. Between remodeling my house and working in the machine shop on the back of my property I hadn't had a TV or radio on in a month, pulling 20 hour days. I listed to CDs mostly. I ate delivered pizzas for most meals. My mom called my shop phone and told me what happened. I just went in and watched the TV coverage the rest of the day in complete shock.

Actor
09-11-2018, 09:40 AM
I was being prepped for surgery. After the second tower fell they wheeled me down to the O.R.

Tom
09-11-2018, 10:12 AM
When I got to work that morning, one of the guys said HEy!@ today is 911....better be careful. We all laughed.

Then I went into a meeting , and right after it started, the same guy sticks his head into the conference room and says plane just flew into one of the WTC Towers. We chuckled and waved him off.

When the meeting was over, I went upstairs to the office area and no one was around. They were all in the Board Room watching the TV.

It was unbelievable what was going on. So many unconfirmed reports of other attacks that did not rally happen....scarry morning.

A day to never forget. So many people have their morning coffee then went out and became bonafide heroes, never missing a heartbeat. Their bravery their only weapon in the first battle of the war on terror.

Watching on TV as a third party, with no ties to the WTC, I can only imagine the horror for those who had loved ones there and watched them die on TV.

barahona44
09-11-2018, 11:00 AM
I was teaching school and we went outside as the special needs physical education teacher was coming (It was a picture perfect day).He asked us "What do you think of what happened in New York"(this was about an hour after the first plane hit the towers) and I said "What happened in New York"?. We went back inside and put on the television on and in a little while, the first tower went tumbling down.

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2018, 11:12 AM
My mother called and woke me with the news...ran downstairs and turned on the TV...actually started crying when the Pentagon was hit...at the time, one really couldn't believe what one was seeing.

Even ran out to get money out of the ATM just in case...saw all the first responders from Long Island heading to the city on the Long Island Expressway...it was pretty surreal.

Something weird I saw on the side of the LIE which probably had nothing to do with 9/11...saw these silver metallic balls, some of them the size of almost a volleyball, some smaller, over on the side of the road...never saw something like that before or again...don't know what they could have been...maybe they fell off the back of a truck...who knows...

Ocala Mike
09-11-2018, 11:54 AM
I was in a training class learning how to do child support account audits down here working for the State of Florida Dept. of Revenue. We got off early as we watched the happenings on tv. All I could think about were the people I knew working for the NY State Dept. of Taxation and Finance on the 86th floor, many of whom perished.

http://www.legacy.com/sept11/story.aspx?personid=126838

wisconsin
09-11-2018, 12:24 PM
I was working 3rd shift at the time, went to bed at 7am, woke up around 11:30 with plans to play the races on my computer. I logged into Philly Phone-Bet on my computer and saw this message:

Due to the horrific events taking place across the country today, racing has been cancelled

Then I turned on the TV. We all know the rest.

jay68802
09-11-2018, 12:53 PM
I had just moved into a duplex we were remodeling. Got off work, 3rd shift, and turned the TV on for a little break before working on the duplex. Stood in the middle of the living room for a 1/2 hour holding on to the rabbit ear's to get better reception. Went to my brothers house after that and watched TV for most of the day.

Binder
09-11-2018, 03:17 PM
I was at work Just became so emotional listening to the radio , next thing I was wandering down the highway just wanted to get home... boss picked me up and drove me home
He had his brother drop off my jeep , once home I cried as I watched the tv

OntheRail
09-11-2018, 03:53 PM
Was stunned watching it. Only other time I was so effected was when I watched the Challenger Shuttle Explode.

The one that crash in PA flew past my house and was dumping fuel out flying lower then allowed... looked like maybe 600 700 ft. before I got back into the house from the barn they were down.

Robert Fischer
09-11-2018, 03:54 PM
Returning a rental to Blockbuster Video and the replays were being shown on the 'preview' TV monitors that hung from the ceiling.

Didn't think it was real until the clerk pointed it out and said it was real.

BELMONT 6-6-09
09-11-2018, 04:14 PM
I was 2 blocks away when the first plane hit. So surreal to this day, Then i spent the next few weeks at the site and surrounding area. I pray for the losses that day but i have found a way to put the most of the carnage behind me. and that's all i will say.

HalvOnHorseracing
09-11-2018, 11:26 PM
I was in Alexandria close to the Pentagon. After the plane in NY hit, we went to find a TV. At some point soon after that one of the other planes hit the Pentagon. There was a clear sound associated with the crash and you could feel some vibration on the ground. Almost immediately helicopters were up in the air circling the area where the strike occurred, like they were looking for more planes.

They shut off cell phone service (at that point they had to assume it was a terror attack and they wanted to cut the communications of the terrorists). Of course the people at my work knew where I was, but had no idea if I was affected by the crash. Same with my family. But they weren't sure I was ok and couldn't get a hold of me.

Here was the thing I remember vividly. The weather was perfect. I mean like a couple of days a year weather in D.C. 75 degrees, no humidity, a very pleasant breeze and a brilliant blue sky. It was like no one in D.C. was sure what happened and what to do.

By the afternoon the phones were back on, and I made the phone calls I needed to make. I said I'd be back when the airports reopened.

The airports were almost immediately closed, so no getting back to Denver. Oddly enough the trains were running, so I made plans to go see my mom in upstate NY. I took the train to NY City and saw the incredible destruction of the twin towers. Totally gruesome.

The terrorists acted on a Tuesday, and it wasn't until the next Monday that I was able to take a plane back to Denver. I flew out of Newark, ironically leaving from the gate next to the one used by the terrorists. That gate (A-18 I believe) still had the crime scene tape all around it.

It was a dizzying week for me.

Dave Schwartz
09-11-2018, 11:59 PM
I was sleeping in. Beth got up a few minutes before and turned on the TV downstairs.

Suddenly, she comes into the bedroom and wakes me. Must have been about 8:00 am (pacific). She says, "Something's going on. I think we're under attack."

Turns on the TV and we stayed glued to it for hours.

It was shocking. It was in that and the coming days that I realized the terrorists had succeeded: they'd brought terrorism to our doorstep.

biggestal99
09-12-2018, 10:37 AM
I was at work in Morristown, NJ. woke up. Took the train to Motown and walked in at 7:30. It was a surreal beautiful late summer morning in Jersey.
I worked for the controller of the company at the time. I was getting settled to shuffle some paper. and someone told me about it. I went and looked at our TVs. and saw the second plane hit. Told to go home (unsure how I got there as I blacked all that out--prolly a bus since the trains had stopped running). didnt go back to work for two weeks......I was devastated to say the least. Bad day.

Allan

railbird
09-12-2018, 01:50 PM
I got real lucky on 9/11/01, my 9:00 AM appointment with my dentist whose office which was on Broadway off Liberty , and the train station I had to use was under the North tower . My work schedule was tied to commercial ships either loading or discharging cargo and there was never a regular 9 to 5 start or finish time.
But I had to work all night Monday and returned home at 6:30 AM ,so I went home to sleep and would cancel the appt later .Not really shook up about what could or would have been , but you never know. NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!NEVER FORGIVE!!!!!!!!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

burnsy
09-12-2018, 07:28 PM
I was sleeping, worked the night before. Was working my ass off back then, I had sole custody of two kids. Didn't even know until 5pm that night.

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy nut but now that time has passed there are some real questions about that whole deal. There have been previous false flags before and anyone that denies that is in denial. They are now known facts.

I'm not talking about the crap those people bring up with the finances and that. My problem is the tape of the "plane" hitting the Pentagon. Its not so clear and doesn't really look like a plane....neither does the damage. But my biggest problem is how those three towers came down. In one day. One never was hit but there was a fire. Some engineers have told me 3 buildings coming down as fast as "free fall" with intact stories under them is probably mathematically impossible. I'm just saying, time has past, the confusion is over. Look at the videos yourself. I have and, there are some shaky coincidence. I still don't know how that last building possibly comes down like that. And there is one station in England reporting it 20 minutes before it happened.

Buckeye
09-12-2018, 08:07 PM
911 changed everything--

and The World is a different place now.

Then as now, the enemy of the Republic expose themselves vividly.

and Today, the enemy continues to assault the Will of the People.

We the People.

PaceAdvantage
09-12-2018, 09:30 PM
Some engineers have told me 3 buildings coming down as fast as "free fall" with intact stories under them is probably mathematically impossible.It absolutely is impossible.

Forces always occur in pairs; when one body pushes against another, the second body pushes back just as hard. For example, when you push a cart, the cart pushes back against you; when you pull on a rope, the rope pulls back against you; and when gravity pulls you down against the ground, the ground pushes up against your feet. The simplified version of this phenomenon has been expressed as, "You cannot touch without being touched."

If body A exerts a force F on body B, then body B exerts an equal and opposite force −F back on body A. The mathematical expression for this is FAB = −FBANewton at his finest. And that is why it is physically impossible for all three buildings to collapse upon themselves at near freefall speed without something first taking away the OPPOSITE FORCE of the floors beneath at precise moments in time. Otherwise, you have a collapse that would definitely NOT be near freefall speed and NOT in upon itself in a fairly neat pile. You'd have the top falling off. Or half the building still standing. Or a gradual collapse which would stop at some point...a much bigger mess to deal with actually then a pile of debris all ready to be carted away.

Good luck.

The only thing proven is that people will believe absolutely anything if told enough times in enough ways.

Buckeye
09-12-2018, 09:52 PM
Right.

That's why the Towers are still there, or not.

Anyone who says anything is impossible without proof better think twice or prove their argument.

It's easy to prove the Democrats are the enemy.

Next thing I'm waiting to hear is nobody died.

Fred Mertz
09-12-2018, 10:00 PM
The only thing proven is that people will believe absolutely anything if told enough times in enough ways.

Your stand is good to know. Welcome to tin foil central of which I'm a proud member.

On that morning, I was at work and someone told me to go to the CNN web site after a plane hit one of the towers. We know about the rest of the coverage that day. I went to lunch at the club and we were glued to the idiot box.

I did know some folks who perished that day, the closest one was Lisa Young who was our secretary/admin asst while I worked in the Pentagon until 1992. She was a single mom who loved her daughter with all her heart and soul.

Buckeye
09-12-2018, 10:45 PM

It's called brainwashing, and it's called all the Main Stream Media has.

Did I forget to include Google, Facebook, and Twitter? My mistake.

That's why Higher Education was supposed to teach critical thought.

We got problems here folks.

Buckeye
09-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Higher Education was supposed to teach critical thought.

We got problems here folks.

"The problem" includes lower education no less.

This attack on the American Concept didn't start in 2016 . . .

Brainwash and dumbdown the population, corrupt their culture, control the media, punish dissent, take away their guns, etc.

burnsy
09-13-2018, 06:53 PM
Right.

That's why the Towers are still there, or not.

Anyone who says anything is impossible without proof better think twice or prove their argument.

It's easy to prove the Democrats are the enemy.

Next thing I'm waiting to hear is nobody died.

I don’t have proof. But I have 2 friends that went to RPI and both say impossible. One of them does demolitions and says they couldn’t come down more perfectly. Especially, the third one. He said in all probability the South Tower that came down first .... maybe. Got hit sort of center. But he told me at least two of those buildings would of toppled. Not come down in that fashion . I can’t say for sure about the Pentagon the plane was going 500 mph at a blur. But that does not look like a plane

Tom
09-13-2018, 07:47 PM
So no one has a problem believing they could sneak into a building on Monday night and rig it to come down perfectly and no one would notice the work done inside on Tuesday morning?

Come on......this is ridiculous.

Buckeye
09-13-2018, 08:08 PM
I don’t have proof. But I have 2 friends that went to RPI

That's very interesting.

My roommate at Penn transferred from RPI.

So what?

HalvOnHorseracing
09-13-2018, 10:31 PM
I was at the top floor of Tower 7 shortly after it re-opened. I'll admit I wasn't the most comfortable I'd ever been.

burnsy
09-14-2018, 07:54 AM
That's very interesting.

My roommate at Penn transferred from RPI.

So what?

Just saying both engineers said no way. But this dude is an expert and when I saw his statements much of it is what I thought. He knows more about this crap than anyone that went public.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CT9-jLESHA8

Look , I don’t know what happened, but it is a little shaky, the account given

burnsy
09-14-2018, 10:39 AM
Hey Buckeye, this is exactly what I was told by 2 engineers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W00HXsep_c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ySUrEiVFIM

Theres what Pace said too

Tom
09-14-2018, 01:09 PM
If we have the technology to level not one, but two building of that size flawlessly, why is it no in use int he demolition
business? Building are striped, prepped, it takes weeks and week to prepare building 1/10 that size, and they not always come down as planned.

Eye (ear) witnesses are next to useless.

Let's have the "experts" find a building slated to come down, and show us all how it can be done overnight and not leave any signs inside that the explosives were set.

"Steel beams DO NOT melt!"
----Rosie O'donnell, between feedings, 2001

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

PaceAdvantage
09-14-2018, 02:26 PM
Oh come now Tom. This wasn't a conventional operation by any means.

You think the public knows about ALL the technology that exists in the world? Think outside of the box.

The collapse of all three buildings, in that manner, was an extreme situation, to say the least. Which would take extreme measures to accomplish. So no, we're not talking about a conventional demo here...

But even if WE WERE talking conventional demolition, over a period of months or even a year, slowly but surely...via various clandestine methods, I'm sure buildings could be rigged in such a manner. But I don't think conventional methods were used. I have no idea how or what was done. I just know the conventional explanation is bullshit.

PaceAdvantage
09-14-2018, 02:32 PM
Hell, why spend all that money demoing buildings? Just purchase a cheap, used airplane and fly it into the building and wait for it to collapse perfectly.

An old used airliner has to be less expensive than a full on demo job for a large commercial building. It cost $9M to demo the Seattle Kingdome...a used 737 can be had for about $3M. That's $6M saved in the pocket...

burnsy
09-14-2018, 02:57 PM
Oh come now Tom. This wasn't a conventional operation by any means.

You think the public knows about ALL the technology that exists in the world? Think outside of the box.

The collapse of all three buildings, in that manner, was an extreme situation, to say the least. Which would take extreme measures to accomplish. So no, we're not talking about a conventional demo here...

But even if WE WERE talking conventional demolition, over a period of months or even a year, slowly but surely...via various clandestine methods, I'm sure buildings could be rigged in such a manner. But I don't think conventional methods were used. I have no idea how or what was done. I just know the conventional explanation is bullshit.

I agree, so do many others, including some family members of the dead. Something smells fishy about what these people are pointing out and the reaction. Supposedly, most of the hijackers were Saudi. They hustled the Saudis out on the only jet flying. Some were supposedly Bin Laden's family. What kind of investigation is that? After something this big? You send ties packing immediately? The 9/11 investigation itself is a complete sham. They've spent years investigating Hilary and Trump....it never ends. This was swept away. And finally, when Japan attacked us....we declared war on Japan. Suddenly, they focused on Iraq? No one ever explained what the hell they had to do with this. Afghanistan, I can understand, it was a hot bed where these clowns congregated. But Iraq? They had a hard on to pursue that before 9/11. Its obvious.

You can bank a lot of "cover up" during the initial shock, confusion and mayhem. But after the dust settled there are many questions. Its not just nuts and tin foil hats. That's the other problem. They paint some pretty intelligent people as whackos, WHY?

burnsy
09-14-2018, 03:46 PM
If we have the technology to level not one, but two building of that size flawlessly, why is it no in use int he demolition
business? Building are striped, prepped, it takes weeks and week to prepare building 1/10 that size, and they not always come down as planned.

Eye (ear) witnesses are next to useless.

Let's have the "experts" find a building slated to come down, and show us all how it can be done overnight and not leave any signs inside that the explosives were set.

"Steel beams DO NOT melt!"
----Rosie O'donnell, between feedings, 2001

:bang::bang::bang::bang:

Hey Tom, this guy did it in his backyard. Debunks the Mainstream media with 1.5 pounds of non govt grade stuff. As Pace says, they surely could have something better. He proves the media wrong before your eyes....in his freaking back yard. Many, many engineers see this "original acct." as BS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

Robert Fischer
09-14-2018, 03:47 PM
a lot of the conspiracy stuff is an effort to drive revenue for their sites

I don't KNOW about physics. I don't know about applied physics. My father earned a masters from the JHU-APL, but somehow I ended up with English and business and and sports and horses. Not a math guy, not a physics guy. More of a poetry guy than a physics guy.

The stuff that floats my boat regarding 'conspiracy' is the media broadcast. Whether it's a hoax or the plane did it --> skip the physics for me... Assume whatever happened happened. The part beyond the event, - that rationally and understandably was distorted - is the media broadcast.

Who did this? Did we ever fund them? Why did they do this? What is their message and their beliefs/reasoning?

What laws were passed that exploited the emotional situation to this terror attack? Should we re-examine some of the laws and/or freedoms?

How do these laws affect us in things like our cell phones and data usage?

Tom
09-14-2018, 09:24 PM
Hey Tom, this guy did it in his backyard. Debunks the Mainstream media with 1.5 pounds of non govt grade stuff. As Pace says, they surely could have something better. He proves the media wrong before your eyes....in his freaking back yard. Many, many engineers see this "original acct." as BS.

Seriously?
THAT proves it could be done in two 100 story building overnight and not leave a trace of the explosives being planted?

Listen, I got this bridge I need to get rid of...give you a good deal. Gotta come to BROOKLYN to see it.

PaceAdvantage
09-16-2018, 03:49 PM
Seriously?
THAT proves it could be done in two 100 story building overnight and not leave a trace of the explosives being planted?

Listen, I got this bridge I need to get rid of...give you a good deal. Gotta come to BROOKLYN to see it.Good question about traces. That's another part of 9/11 you should look into for yourself. There's a lot of interesting stuff out there...including independent lab tests of whatever they could get their hands on...

But most/all debris was just carted away to China without any testing whatsoever...why would they test anyway? It was just a couple of planes that brought down three huge buildings....no need to test for anything.

Buckeye
09-16-2018, 05:08 PM
Two words PA, jet fuel, A LOT OF JET FUEL.

Next, set it on fire.

Melt or equally effective, weaken the support structure and let Gravity do the rest.

burnsy
09-17-2018, 01:00 PM
Here's the problem with jet fuel and office furniture theory. It takes about 2800 degrees to melt the stuff into those iron balls. Researchers can only get jet fuel and office furniture to 1800. That's a lie. Secondly, if you watch the guy doing the experiment . he does it with 1.5 to 2 pounds of Home made Thermite. He admits there are illegal ingredients he can't buy. There are people that say the cite tested positive but its been covered up.

But heres the thing. Why would National Geographic and NIST lie that thermite cant burn steel??? If this Joe Smoe can do it …...in his backyard.....why would they say it can't be done and go through the shady production they put on? To lie and disprove something that's possible?

That's the point some in denial don't get. If this shmuck can do it....these people know its possible and are lying to your face.

As for the "I'm not a math or physics guy excuse" good you are not. But there are currently over 2100 engineers that sign to saying......Those buildings didn't come down the way we are being told they did.

burnsy
09-17-2018, 01:26 PM

Next, set it on fire.

Melt or equally effective, weaken the support structure and let Gravity do the rest.

Jet fuel ? from where?the third building came down at free fall...faster than the other 2....there was no jet fuel...….it never got hit by a plane. So you are telling me desks, chairs, papers and printers melted that building…..:lol:

That's why so many cry "bunk".....that's never happened in the history of the world!

Plus, my prior post.....why are they lying and saying Thermite couldn't do it? and Joe Schmoe does it in his back yard with house hold products? The more powerful ingredients he admits he can't buy?

PaceAdvantage
09-17-2018, 01:40 PM

Next, set it on fire.

Melt or equally effective, weaken the support structure and let Gravity do the rest.So the whole building melted at once? Nope...just the floors where the jet hit...

So how did the middle of the building melt? It didn't? Then it should have slowed the collapse...that's physics...but nope...didn't happen...

Didn't a lot of the jet fuel ignite outside when the plane hit at least one of the two towers? You know...the big fireball? And even if not, jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel...especially in only an hour...enough for the entire building to collapse...

And building 7...no jet...no jet fuel...

As I said, official explanations are BS...a lot of people have figured that out by now.

Watching videos of each of those building collapsing over and over again, only convinces me more. I don't know how or what, but I know what they've TOLD us is not the truth.

It's possible even THEY don't know the TRUTH...so this is the best they could come up with...

PaceAdvantage
09-17-2018, 01:44 PM
It's INSANE that ALL THREE BUILDINGS CAME DOWN THE SAME EXACT WAY ON THE SAME DAY UNDER TOTALLY DIFFERENT DAMAGE SCENARIOS.

1 building hit up high.

1 building hit much lower

1 building NOT hit, and NOT constructed like the other two.

Yet all three COLLAPSE in the SAME EXACT MANNER.

BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.

And the first two buildings collapse within 60-90 minutes of being hit?

Come on man...I know it's been played out to death, but God almighty, does anyone think with their own brains and use their own eyes?

burnsy
09-17-2018, 02:02 PM
Heres the thing Pace. I thought the Conspiracy People were nuts too at first. They are painted that way for a reason. Then years later when I looked at the footage myself and asked engineers. I started to smell like its rotten. Then , I've also seen eye witness accounts....firemen, cops, guys that were pulling people out. Much of their testimony was closed door and omitted. You can find it all though. Including what people said at that moment. Some heard an explosion 7 seconds BEFORE the first plane hit in the basement. Testimony...…..OMITTED!

There are fire fighters that question the whole scene and reported. Of course, a goodboot licker wouldn't ever question authority and others don't want to know because that would hurt them.

wisconsin
09-17-2018, 02:18 PM
I am not closed minded. However, In 17 years, NOBODY has confessed? Even on a death-bed? I mean, someone had to set the charges, etc. etc. etc. A lot of people would know something. I know, I know, someone will say they were "paid" to keep quiet.

And name a "whistle-blower" theorist who has been "eliminated". Surely a "disappearance" would have occurred to shut those people up.

These are things I would have expected to come into play by now, if the theories of sabotage were true.

Just sayin'...

Tom
09-17-2018, 03:15 PM
With 100 leaks every day now, I doubt no one would be able to keep it quiet. I mean, there had to be a lot of people involved.

And I used my eyes on the two towers, and of course they would fail the exact same way - they were built the exact same way. The failure mode was that the very integrity of the design was compromised. Once the fireproofing was blasted off and the beams hearted, the weight from above caused the outside structure to let loose and the floors pancaked down. More weight on the lower hit tower made that one go first.

The explosions were nothing more than the air pressure exiting the structure. People on the ground were blown backward from the force of it. Windows were blown out from the force.
We have seen evidence of the melting aluminum from the jets pouring out of the struck floors.

I have no idea about #7. Can't comment on it.
But totally different type of structure, so what applies to the TT probably doesn't apply to that building. Could be it was rigged a long time ago for some nefarious reason. Maybe the Fed Reserve was hiding all the gold that has disappeared from the depository in NYC - the stuff we refuse to give back to the countries that own it.

PaceAdvantage
09-17-2018, 04:27 PM
Once the fireproofing was blasted off and the beams hearted, the weight from above caused the outside structure to let loose and the floors pancaked down. More weight on the lower hit tower made that one go first.It wouldn't collapse that fast without help. The whole pancake theory goes to shit once you apply basic physics....

How does the top section of the building, the damaged section, start to collapse, and end up taking out, with total uniformity (basically) and free fall speed, the entire rest of the building underneath, which wasn't hit by a plane and wasn't on fire (although some will probably tell me the magic jet fuel went down the elevator shaft and evaporated the entire rest of the building support, never mind the plane would have to be the size of the Hindenburg to carry enough jet fuel - never mind most of the fuel blew up on impact - to melt the rest of the building via elevator shafts).

Shouldn't the weight of the 3/4 of the building that wasn't damaged by the plane and not on fire, give at least SOME resistance to the top part once the collapse started? Don't the laws of physics apply?

Maybe they stored all the gold in the top part of the WTC and that's how it was able to instantly destroy everything below it...gold is heavy, right? :lol:

Tom
09-17-2018, 07:53 PM
Shouldn't the weight of the 3/4 of the building that wasn't damaged by the plane and not on fire, give at least SOME resistance to the top part once the collapse started? Don't the laws of physics apply?

It could only resist one floor at a time. That's s why they collapsed at the same speed.

incoming
09-17-2018, 08:57 PM
I would go to political corruption in the construction industry before I would visit this level of conspiracy. A glove that certainly fits New York.

fast4522
09-17-2018, 09:04 PM
Maybe they stored all the gold in the top part of the WTC and that's how it was able to instantly destroy everything below it...gold is heavy, right? :lol:

They destroyed the illusion most lived in is that government itself could keep us safe. The truth is this illusion continues today and we all should focus on the fact that government programs are not the solution but another complex puzzle evil doers will consider in their next plot. Instead of thinking government is something inside the beltway, we have to think the government is us "We the people". Everyone has the ability to notice when something is off and not right and somehow prevent a tragedy. The real illusion is that they are not coming, because they sure as shit are going to try again.

PaceAdvantage
09-17-2018, 10:23 PM

It could only resist one floor at a time. That's s why they collapsed at the same speed.Look, I don't know what happened. All I know is, something will never sit right with me. NEVER.

sammy the sage
09-17-2018, 10:28 PM
Look, I don't know what happened. All I know is, something will never sit right with me. NEVER.

Well...we agree 100% on this issue....

Inner Dirt
09-18-2018, 12:14 AM
You don't have to melt the steel for the building to collapse, all you have to do is soften it and it will come apart. Most steels start to soften somewhat over 1200 degrees and will be in a full annealed state at 1500 degrees.

PaceAdvantage
09-18-2018, 01:19 AM
Funny thing though. WTC1 & WTC2 burned for what? 60-90 minutes tops before collapse? When one would presume most fires were extinguished in the heaping, dust filled debris pile, devoid of much if any oxygen down below, especially in the basements.

Yet, report after report of glowing red debris, even molten steel, discovered days, weeks, even MONTHS after 9/11.

But, as always, it can be simply dismissed as myth and/or explained away as "not really what they saw."

http://911myths.com/html/wtc_molten_steel.html

Like I said, whatever. I have no idea what happened, why or how. I just know the explanations will never sit right with me.

fast4522
09-18-2018, 07:11 AM
Had those aircraft not hit the World Trade Center some would have retired and some would still be working in those buildings today. Sure they are able to put the pieces together on who hijacked and how they did it reactively. Consider the evil from abroad, now think about how hard it is to syncronize with the exact timing of those using boxcutters. Now I would be reluctant to suggest KISS in something that took so many lives but I would say the mountain of evedance against those named and their movements prior to 9/11 paint a more complete picture than any other view.

Buckeye
09-19-2018, 12:41 AM
It's INSANE that ALL THREE BUILDINGS CAME DOWN THE SAME EXACT WAY ON THE SAME DAY UNDER TOTALLY DIFFERENT DAMAGE SCENARIOS.

1 building hit up high.

1 building hit much lower

1 building NOT hit, and NOT constructed like the other two.

Yet all three COLLAPSE in the SAME EXACT MANNER.

BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT.

I'll spend some more time looking into building #3

One word for the first two: PANCAKE.

Buckeye
09-19-2018, 12:49 AM

It could only resist one floor at a time. That's s why they collapsed at the same speed.

How could one domino knock em all down?

PaceAdvantage
09-19-2018, 01:31 AM
One word for the first two: PANCAKE.Pancake schmancake. There was still a LOT of building underneath the tower that was hit near the top...a lot of undamaged building...and it all just melted away on its own like a deck of cards...

Surprised a strong wind never came along and just pushed it over prior to 9/11.

Buckeye
09-19-2018, 02:22 AM
Nobody (including me) ever said the lower floors got melted.

PaceAdvantage
09-19-2018, 02:32 AM
I love how three of those four planes hit exactly what they were supposed to hit on first try, going hundreds of miles an hour, flown by pilots who supposedly had trouble flying a prop plane according to the official story.

It's actually a lot more difficult than you think to hit the WTC with a commercial airliner going what? 350-500mph or whatever was reported? Neither of them missed...not even by a little...they both got the whole plane into each building...bravo to them.

And the Pentagon...whoo hahhh...an aviation feat of EPIC proportions if ever there was one. Give that guy a plaque in the aviation hall of fame for that maneuver...that was TRULY something SPECIAL.

What are the odds of all that?

It's absolutely amazing how perfectly their plans worked out (minus the plane that crashed in PA), given their supposed experience levels.

hcap
09-19-2018, 08:06 AM
Right after 9/11 I questioned much of the "official" story of many things. Initially I could not understand how the mighty U.S Air force could not stop the 4 planes. After all built to defend against cold war Soviet attack, it should have been more than enough to stop 4 passenger airliners. Then we found out the formidable Air Force was not tasked to intercept hijacked planes within our borders and the FAA who was responsible did not contact NORAD quickly enough. And simple things such as the hijackers turning off the transponders fouled up civilian and military efforts to track the 4 planes. And of course major bureaucratic foul-ups

U.S. military response during the September 11 attacks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._military_response_during_the_September_11_att acks#Air_Sovereignty_Alert_(ASA)_preparedness

Often conspiracy theories get formulated around half baked understandings of how things work.

The same goes for the "collapse" of the WTC buildings. Although it looks deliberate it can be explained. I highly recommend

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - The World Trade Center
https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a6384/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center/

Things like melting steel versus softening steel, and "pancaking"
are explained.

Inner Dirt
09-19-2018, 11:13 AM
I love how three of those four planes hit exactly what they were supposed to hit on first try, going hundreds of miles an hour, flown by pilots who supposedly had trouble flying a prop plane according to the official story.

It's actually a lot more difficult than you think to hit the WTC with a commercial airliner going what? 350-500mph or whatever was reported? Neither of them missed...not even by a little...they both got the whole plane into each building...bravo to them.

And the Pentagon...whoo hahhh...an aviation feat of EPIC proportions if ever there was one. Give that guy a plaque in the aviation hall of fame for that maneuver...that was TRULY something SPECIAL.

What are the odds of all that?

It's absolutely amazing how perfectly their plans worked out (minus the plane that crashed in PA), given their supposed experience levels.

So what are you insinuating? You keep not believing any official stories or what we all saw, yet I don't see you coming up with any alternative theories.

I believe we pretty much got all the facts. If something was fishy too many people would have had to kept quiet. It would also take someone as evil as Hitler to do that to his own people for propaganda purposes. If something was off we would have had two dozen death bed confessions by now or just as many selling their story to the National Enquirer for a million dollars.

PaceAdvantage
09-19-2018, 12:46 PM
Right after 9/11 I questioned much of the "official" story of many things. Initially I could not understand how the mighty U.S Air force could not stop the 4 planes. After all built to defend against cold war Soviet attack, it should have been more than enough to stop 4 passenger airliners. Then we found out the formidable Air Force was not tasked to intercept hijacked planes within our borders and the FAA who was responsible did not contact NORAD quickly enough. And simple things such as the hijackers turning off the transponders fouled up civilian and military efforts to track the 4 planes. And of course major bureaucratic foul-ups

U.S. military response during the September 11 attacks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._military_response_during_the_September_11_att acks#Air_Sovereignty_Alert_(ASA)_preparedness

Often conspiracy theories get formulated around half baked understandings of how things work.

The same goes for the "collapse" of the WTC buildings. Although it looks deliberate it can be explained. I highly recommend

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - The World Trade Center
https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a6384/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center/

Things like melting steel versus softening steel, and "pancaking"
are explained.I completely understand and accept the not stopping of the four planes by NORAD...we're not in the habit of shooting down commercial airliners full of Americans...and was anybody really sure what the ultimate destination of the plane(s) was before they actually hit the buildings?

Did anyone KNOW they were heading towards those buildings in time to justify killing everyone on the plane by shooting it down? Hindsight is 20/20 as we all know. It's easy to say now, well, we should have shot those suckers out of the sky...

PaceAdvantage
09-19-2018, 12:50 PM
So what are you insinuating? You keep not believing any official stories or what we all saw, yet I don't see you coming up with any alternative theories.

I believe we pretty much got all the facts. If something was fishy too many people would have had to kept quiet. It would also take someone as evil as Hitler to do that to his own people for propaganda purposes. If something was off we would have had two dozen death bed confessions by now or just as many selling their story to the National Enquirer for a million dollars.Listen, I'm not INSINUATING anything. I've already stated I don't know how or why, but what I do know is I don't buy many aspects of the "official" explanation.

Whether parts of the "official" explanation (that I don't personally believe, which is my right), smell like BS to me because they are delivered to us via ignorance (ie. we don't know how this happened either, so we'll just make something up so we sound like we are in control of the situation), or via malfeasance (ie. coverup), I could not tell you. Not my job.

And as for what I saw, I believe completely in WHAT I SAW, so I don't know why you wrote that part above. WE ALL SAW the same thing. What's not to believe? Seeing is believing.

fast4522
09-19-2018, 08:33 PM
I know your not Insinuating, by any measure this was a well planed operation. I suspect the official story is 90+ % dead nuts and something in the single digits % witheld. I personaly felt TWA Flight 800 in 1996 was a complete coverup. I just do not feel 9/11 was Osama bin Laden's first attempt or airplanes was Osama bin Laden's idea specificlly, some of his lieutenant's had more education than his engeneering degree. I think the attack was on Wall Street as much as it was on the United States government, a financial collapse was one of the objectives. That being said New York has extra targets on its back than the other 49 States. In reconition we all have to credit New York for being up the challenges and excedeing demands of public safety. So yes I agree to a degree we are sometimes treated as mushrooms to protect perception and markets.

hcap
09-20-2018, 01:27 AM

I believe we pretty much got all the facts. If something was fishy too many people would have had to kept quiet. It would also take someone as evil as Hitler to do that to his own people for propaganda purposes. If something was off we would have had two dozen death bed confessions by now or just as many selling their story to the National Enquirer for a million dollars.I actually agree with you.:rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
09-20-2018, 01:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEQtxTnDusk

sammy the sage
09-20-2018, 07:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEQtxTnDusk

I just did this to get the link instead just a black screen...

Worth the watch tho...interesting to say the least...

hcap
09-20-2018, 09:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEQtxTnDuskCessna test with amateurs only had done training on simulators. Instructor says "it's easier with larger planes". So the question "is the experiment a deep state conspiracy too?"

https://youtu.be/CxooQDkLG1E

PaceAdvantage
09-20-2018, 09:50 AM
Cessna test with amateurs only had done training on simulators. Instructor says "it's easier with larger planes". So the question "is the experiment a deep state conspiracy too?"It's easier to do with large planes if they are flying on auto pilot or being flown remotely, heading towards a beacon placed inside of WTC...

It's certainly not easier when trying to fly manually, which is what these pilots had to be doing if the official story is to be believed.

hcap
09-20-2018, 11:35 AM
It's easier to do with large planes if they are flying on auto pilot or being flown remotely, heading towards a beacon placed inside of WTC...

It's certainly not easier when trying to fly manually, which is what these pilots had to be doing if the official story is to be believed.

Your video misses a major point. Indeed the entire flight from the beginning and setting the navigational controls does require more than what amateurs could do.

Hijackers flew skillfully to targets, experts say

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2001-09-13-0109130331-story.html#

....Unlike a small private plane where pilots generally fly visually, a commercial plane like those hijacked Tuesday require a vast command of navigation techniques as well as in-depth knowledge of their myriad systems, from hydraulics to the autopilot.

However,

Experts say any pilot with basic training could keep a 757 or 767 on a level course. However maneuvering a plane to change its flight path or navigate the craft in changing weather conditions would require months of additional training and experience.

So most likely the hijackers forced the airline pilot and co-pilot TO GET THEM CLOSE USING ALL INSTRUMENTATION NECESSARY, AND THEN TOOK OVER?

Simpler is better. Occam's razor is useful.

Tom
09-20-2018, 05:01 PM
Obviously, this was part of early Project Q.

PaceAdvantage
09-21-2018, 01:35 AM
So most likely the hijackers forced the airline pilot and co-pilot TO GET THEM CLOSE USING ALL INSTRUMENTATION NECESSARY, AND THEN TOOK OVER?

Simpler is better. Occam's razor is useful.How in the world is your scenario anything close to Occam's razor?

PaceAdvantage
09-21-2018, 01:37 AM
There are so many BS stories...from the way the buildings fell, to the skill needed to fly a jetliner at somewhere near 400-500mph at THAT ALTITUDE, all the while remaining ON COURSE to hit the towers ON FIRST TRY, that just participating in this thread has made me that much MORE doubtful of everything.

hcap
09-21-2018, 02:54 PM
How in the world is your scenario anything close to Occam's razor?Your collerction of 9/11 conspiracy theories requires a sh*tloasd of complicated, convoluted assumptions, none of which stand up to scrutiny. Your latest about the hijackers not being able can't hit the broad side of a barn, when in fact I quoted experts saying

"Experts say any pilot with basic training could keep a 757 or 767 on a level course. However maneuvering a plane to change its flight path or navigate the craft in changing weather conditions would require months of additional training and experience.

I simply proposed the hijackers forcing the crew to do the more difficult "vast command of navigation techniques as well as in-depth knowledge of their myriad systems, from hydraulics to the autopilot."

Much simpler to accomplish. They not only hijacked the plane, but also the pilot and co-pilot.

Occam's razor rules

Inner Dirt
09-21-2018, 02:57 PM
There are so many BS stories...from the way the buildings fell, to the skill needed to fly a jetliner at somewhere near 400-500mph at THAT ALTITUDE, all the while remaining ON COURSE to hit the towers ON FIRST TRY, that just participating in this thread has made me that much MORE doubtful of everything.

Spell it out, what do you think happened?

PaceAdvantage
09-21-2018, 03:40 PM
Your collerction of 9/11 conspiracy theories requires a sh*tloasd of complicated, convoluted assumptions, none of which stand up to scrutiny. Your latest about the hijackers not being able can't hit the broad side of a barn, when in fact I quoted experts saying

"Experts say any pilot with basic training could keep a 757 or 767 on a level course. However maneuvering a plane to change its flight path or navigate the craft in changing weather conditions would require months of additional training and experience.

I simply proposed the hijackers forcing the crew to do the more difficult "vast command of navigation techniques as well as in-depth knowledge of their myriad systems, from hydraulics to the autopilot."

Much simpler to accomplish. They not only hijacked the plane, but also the pilot and co-pilot.

Occam's razor rulesIsn't the official story that the hijackers overcame the flight crew and FLEW THE PLANES INTO THE BUILDING?

I have never read an official account where the hijackers forced the pilot/co-pilot to fly basically right to the point where they could take over. That makes absolutely zero sense anyway. You don't think one of the pilots would have done SOMETHING to make it difficult for them to strike the buildings once it became clear to them what was going to happen? Because for your scenario to even be remotely true, those pilots would have had to get those planes in such a position that it would be more than obvious to them what was going to happen next.

It appears that you, like the rest of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists, are now making up your own narrative to answer a puzzling question.

PaceAdvantage
09-21-2018, 03:44 PM
Spell it out, what do you think happened?How many times do I have to write that I don't know what happened. I wouldn't even venture to guess at this point, it is so bizarre.

I do know that two planes + two buildings <> three buildings collapsing in relatively perfect fashion.

I do know that three relatively inexperienced pilots (and at least two of those had ZERO commercial jetliner experience...there was talk of one of them having flown commercial in Egypt I seem to remember)...are not going to be able to hit WTC1+WTC2+Pentagon in the fashion that they did...

Those things I do know.

I do know that more than a few supposed hijackers were actually still alive and well after 9/11...so the gov't got that wrong too...

All sorts of shady surrounds this event.

hcap
09-21-2018, 04:14 PM
Isn't the official story that the hijackers overcame the flight crew and FLEW THE PLANES INTO THE BUILDING?

I have never read an official account where the hijackers forced the pilot/co-pilot to fly basically right to the point where they could take over. That makes absolutely zero sense anyway. You don't think one of the pilots would have done SOMETHING to make it difficult for them to strike the buildings once it became clear to them what was going to happen? Because for your scenario to even be remotely true, those pilots would have had to get those planes in such a position that it would be more than obvious to them what was going to happen next.

It appears that you, like the rest of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists, are now making up your own narrative to answer a puzzling question.And I never read any account of what specifically happened on the planes that hit the WTC. Only the flight that passengers took over and crashed in Penn.

Got a link?

fast4522
09-27-2018, 10:23 PM
Timeline

https://www.history.com/topics/21st-century/9-11-timeline