PDA

View Full Version : Saratogian Handicapping pink sheets contest

ZippyChippy423
09-09-2018, 09:10 PM
Congrats to Liam Durban from “eponies” for picking the most chalk out of all the other entrants. Just like most of his eponies computer generated picks all of his winners were favorites.....like 25% of them. Just like most tracks if you pick the favorite every race for the entire meet you will end up with about 25% winners. That contest does not take any skill at all. I’ve been in many handicapping contests and have placed highly several times. That pink sheets contest is not a very exciting one.

clicknow
09-10-2018, 01:19 PM
He won.

Congrats to Mr. Durban.

Don't understand these types of posts.

(Although it is not unusual to win something and have at least one person on this forum give you a "sorta-kinda-congrats-with-snark-attached" :bang:)

If the contest was so unexciting and meaningless, why did you start a topic about it? :lol:

sour grapes
09-10-2018, 02:03 PM
He won.

Congrats to Mr. Durban.

Don't understand these types of posts.

(Although it is not unusual to win something and have at least one person on this forum give you a "sorta-kinda-congrats-with-snark-attached" :bang:)

If the contest was so unexciting and meaningless, why did you start a topic about it? :lol:

zippy chippy is a constant complainer,not as lovable as zippy chippy the horse.

lex
09-10-2018, 04:42 PM
Well if he won he obviously handicapped better than everyone else right?

Now I'm wondering if I should be ashamed of my huge third place finish in a Suffolk tournament many years ago. It's my only claim to handicapping fame! 20 bucks to enter and we got lunch. :lol: