PDA

View Full Version : Trump is obseed with size

hcap
09-09-2018, 11:34 AM
Trump Tower is actually 10 floors shorter than Donald Trump says it is
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-tower-is-not-as-tall-as-trump-says-2016-10

Donald Trump lives in a penthouse that he says is on the 66th to 68th floors of his eponymous building. There's only one problem with that: According to New York City documents, Trump Tower has only 58 floors.

Reality is not reality? Alternate facts? Another alt right conspiracy theory, or maybe "Q" caused a sever de-erection crisis.
Maybe some country will get bombed.

O oh!

fast4522
09-09-2018, 11:35 AM
Do you actually think that someone cares?

hcap
09-09-2018, 11:39 AM
Do you actually think that someone cares?Almost as stupid as "get a life" What happened?
Someone blow up your tubas?

fast4522
09-09-2018, 11:41 AM
It is a good thing Mike did not like, I was going to encourage everyone to tuba you.
But hey, Mike is the Boss.

hcap
09-09-2018, 12:02 PM
It is a good thing Mike did not like, I was going to encourage everyone to tuba you.
But hey, Mike is the Boss.That's about your style, or lack of.

reckless
09-09-2018, 12:07 PM
What is obseed? It that the depth of one's intelligence?

hcap
09-09-2018, 12:20 PM
What is obseed? It that the depth of one's intelligence?His intelligence. Remember his reaction to Obama's inauguration being documented as bigger than his? Or his fight about his ‘Small Hands,’ with little Marco Rubio?

Obsession, nah. Paranoia more likely, or maybe pathological lying

:lol::lol::lol:

Tom
09-09-2018, 12:22 PM
Obsession is the topic of this thread, but not Trump's.

Those missing floors, hcap, are in another state.
One of the 58 0bama though we had.

Sheeez.

hcap
09-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Obsession is the topic of this thread, but not Trump's.

Those missing floors, hcap, are in another state.
One of the 58 0bama though we had.

Sheeez.Clearly Trump's delusional state.
Why was it necessary for Chumpy to lie again?

woodtoo
09-09-2018, 12:35 PM
Why is it necessary for hcap to cry again, tears of a fool are overflowing these pages daily and frankly most everyone is sick of the tears of a fool.

Tom
09-09-2018, 12:41 PM
Clearly Trump's delusional state.
Why was it necessary for Chumpy to lie again?

Who got hurt by it, unlike many of Hillary and 0bama's lies?

Those missing floors are in another state - try looking in State#51, 52, 53, 54, 55,56,57, or 58.

fast4522
09-09-2018, 12:44 PM
Why is it necessary for hcap to cry again, tears of a fool are overflowing these pages daily and frankly most everyone is sick of the tears of a fool.

He has 50 shades of Trump on the brain.

Tom
09-09-2018, 12:46 PM
I would thing the number of floors would be quantity, not size.
Perhaps it is not Trump who is obsessed with size.

woodtoo
09-09-2018, 12:46 PM
He has 50 shades of Trump on the brain.

Wish he would quit pissing in his own corn flakes every morning.
Who does that.

hcap
09-09-2018, 12:48 PM
Why is it necessary for hcap to cry again, tears of a fool are overflowing these pages daily and frankly most everyone is sick of the tears of a fool.Glad to oblige. Criticizing our fool-in-chief is free speech and easily justified by anyone not convinced Chumpy is "King Donald the First"

Hint: The Emperor is butt naked

So let's see
1-Get a life
2-No one cares
3- I cry too much

Fact free again, and let's all hail King Donald.

davew
09-09-2018, 12:48 PM
wow, just think of the back property taxes when the city finds out.

hcap
09-09-2018, 12:50 PM
wow, just think of the back property taxes when the city finds out.The city knows. That's the point

PaceAdvantage
09-09-2018, 12:57 PM
Another impeachable offense to add to the list.

Might even be another justification of the 25th amendment.

57 states...68 floors...meh

Clocker
09-09-2018, 12:59 PM
That's why everyone ignores him and never responds to his trolls. :lol:

hcap
09-09-2018, 05:05 PM
That's why everyone ignores him and never responds to his trolls. :lol:That's fine and why I ignore you and your feeble analysis that colleges are hotbeds of liberals out to get Chumpy in recent presidential rankings.

Of course he comes out as of the worst president ever.

Here's another bunch of surveys

https://www.businessinsider.com/greatest-us-presidents-ranked-by-political-scientists-2018-2

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/19/presidential-rankings-survey-trump-417103

jay68802
09-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Oh, great. More surveys....
How about this,

hcap is obseed with Trump.

Ever heard of spellchecker, Tom.:)

Clocker
09-09-2018, 05:51 PM
That's fine and why I ignore you and your feeble analysis that colleges are hotbeds of liberals out to get Chumpy in recent presidential rankings.

You missed it completely. I was making fun of people that clutter up the forum with complaints about you cluttering up the forum.

And I never said anything like the above. Colleges today are not hot beds of anything. They are day care centers for whiny immature children trying to avoid exposure to any facts or ideas that conflict with their Borg programming. And trying to avoid graduation, because then they will be faced with the responsibility for the student loans they have been living on for the past 6-7 years.

And polls at this time of year are meaningless. People lie to pollsters. And in an off-year election, fewer people than usual understand or care about the issues.

The election will likely ride on the traditional "October Surprise". I hope it is really good sleazy drama this year.

Buckeye
09-09-2018, 06:00 PM
The election will likely ride on the traditional "October Surprise".

Or perhaps the Economy?

I've heard of grasping at straws but this is getting silly.

Tom
09-09-2018, 06:06 PM
How about this,

He was in the 5th at Laurel today I thunk.
How'd he due?

:cool:

Tom
09-09-2018, 06:09 PM
You missed it completely. I was making fun of people that clutter up the forum with complaints about you cluttering up the forum.

OK, so your 3rd level clutter about our 2nd level clutter regarding hcap's top level clutter has just created my 4th level clutter - ie, this post. :headbanger:

OntheRail
09-09-2018, 06:15 PM
How about this,

Tom posted that no doubt while laughing.

Your poke is misdirected... look at the thread title. :pound:

Tom
09-09-2018, 06:19 PM
No, Jay is right. :blush:
I didn't notice the thread title, though. :lol:

jay68802
09-09-2018, 06:35 PM
Oops, I am just a obseed from Nebraska. Sorry for the confession. Carry on. BTW, in the 5th at Laurel he finished 2nd, I thunk.

fast4522
09-09-2018, 06:44 PM
He was in the 5th at Laurel today I thunk.
How'd he due?

:cool:

Not Golden Gs

jay68802
09-09-2018, 06:49 PM
Not Golden Gs

Now I am really confessed.

fast4522
09-09-2018, 06:52 PM
I must have got lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvM8WV2V998

Tom
09-09-2018, 09:30 PM
Oops, I am just a obseed from Nebraska. Sorry for the confession. Carry on. BTW, in the 5th at Laurel he finished 2nd, I thunk.

Yup.
Song about one who is obsessed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93rSXA8aeG4

PaceAdvantage
09-10-2018, 12:10 AM
Good thing Obama isn't obsessed with size...he might be disappointed:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/the-thrill-is-gone-former-president-obama-only-gets-750-at-campaign-event-in-far-left-california/

Place holds 10x the amount of people that actually showed up...

hcap
09-10-2018, 01:05 AM

And I never said anything like the above. Colleges today are not hot beds of anything. They are day care centers for whiny immature children trying to avoid exposure to any facts or ideas that conflict with their Borg
This forum is dominated by Trump Borgs. My cluttering up is an intelligent response to refusing to be assimilated. Btw, you did try to invalidate a presidential survey by pointing to college professors as to "liberal" to be impartial. To which I reminded you that the higher the education level the more liberal people are.

reckless
09-10-2018, 04:46 AM
This forum is dominated by Trump Borgs. My cluttering up is an intelligent response to refusing to be assimilated. Btw, you did try to invalidate a presidential survey by pointing to college professors as to "liberal" to be impartial. To which I reminded you that the higher the education level the more liberal people are.

No so true, Harry.

I grew up with a highly educated and street smart guy who --thankfully-- used his education and talents to teach, first at our old high school and later on the college level. He was conservative in all the boxes one needed to check.

And then one year he turned to the dark side.

When I asked him what the hell happened he laughed and said: Easy. Two reasons. One is called tenure and the other is called career advancement.

letswastemoney
09-10-2018, 07:09 AM
This forum is dominated by Trump Borgs. My cluttering up is an intelligent response to refusing to be assimilated. Btw, you did try to invalidate a presidential survey by pointing to college professors as to "liberal" to be impartial. To which I reminded you that the higher the education level the more liberal people are. I have 4 college degrees, at least 1 or 2 more than most people reading this. And I have to say liberalism today is total crap, and driven by misguided emotion more than anything.

Inner Dirt
09-10-2018, 09:09 AM
Do you ever do anything constructive during your day? Please don't tell me dealing with an obsession to bash Trump, his supporters, and Republicans in general is constructive. The nonsense you continue to post isn't going to change anyone's voting preference even if they did bother to read your drivel.

I also see you are trying to bait people to post things that will earn them red cards, pretty damn sad. You must have been the annoying kid in school that kept kicking the desk in front of you hoping the person would get caught retaliating.

hcap
09-10-2018, 10:47 AM
I have 4 college degrees, at least 1 or 2 more than most people reading this. And I have to say liberalism today is total crap, and driven by misguided emotion more than anything.I am sure you now statistical studies require more than one response. Here is a study

from Pew....

http://www.people-press.org/2016/04/26/a-wider-ideological-gap-between-more-and-less-educated-adults/#more-highly-educated-adults-have-consistently-liberal-views

Highly educated adults – particularly those who have attended graduate school – are far more likely than those with less education to take predominantly liberal positions across a range of political values. And these differences have increased over the past two decades.

More highly educated adults have consistently liberal views

As Pew Research Center’s 2014 report on political polarization found, the share of the overall public that is ideologically consistent – that is, the share that takes either consistently liberal or consistently conservative positions opinions across the 10 values – is relatively modest, but has grown substantially over time, especially over the past decade.

In the new study, nearly a quarter of Americans (23%) have either consistently liberal (13%) or consistently conservative views (10%). In 2004, just 11% were either consistently liberal (8%) or consistently conservative (3%).

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2016/04/4-22-2016_01.png

hcap
09-10-2018, 10:54 AM
Do you ever do anything constructive during your day? Please don't tell me dealing with an obsession to bash Trump, his supporters, and Republicans in general is constructive. The nonsense you continue to post isn't going to change anyone's voting preference even if they did bother to read your drivel.

I also see you are trying to bait people to post things that will earn them red cards, pretty damn sad. You must have been the annoying kid in school that kept kicking the desk in front of you hoping the person would get caught retaliating.Glad to annoy you.

You must hve been the kid in school that avoided homework.

I posted the new presidential studies simply as a response to Clocker and as an update now that Chumpy is in his term longer.
And I admit to annoy Trump Borgs

Post some facts instead of criticism
Remember, do your homework.
Fact remains he is still the worst.

Inner Dirt
09-10-2018, 11:08 AM
Glad to annoy you.

You must hve been the kid in school that avoided homework.

I posted the new presidential studies simply as a response to Clocker and as an update now that Chumpy is in his term longer.
And I admit to annoy Trump Borgs

Post some facts instead of criticism
Remember, do your homework.
Fact remains he is still the worst.

Homework? You spend all day cutting and pasting crap from the internet. You lead a very sad existence.

hcap
09-10-2018, 11:16 AM
Homework? You spend all day cutting and pasting crap from the internet. You lead a very sad existence.Facts yet?

ReplayRandall
09-10-2018, 11:21 AM
My cluttering up is an intelligent response to refusing to be assimilated.

Harry, I can understand you or anyone refusing to be assimilated into any kind of philosophy, theory, dogma, etc they don't agree with. However, in publicly doing so, you should offer better ideas that are superior to the ones you don't agree with...….The problem is that you don't do that, you just are in constant rebellion, attacking all the time, with little to offer how to change the condition of a chaotic and troubled world.

hcap
09-10-2018, 11:30 AM
Harry, I can understand you or anyone refusing to be assimilated into any kind of philosophy, theory, dogma, etc they don't agree with. However, in publicly doing so, you should offer better ideas that are superior to the ones you don't agree with...….The problem is that you don't do that, you just are in constant rebellion, attacking all the time, with little to offer how to change the condition of a chaotic and troubled world.
All you are saying is "I am right and you are wrong" Once again fact free.

ReplayRandall
09-10-2018, 11:34 AM

I never said that....What's your problem?..:confused:

hcap
09-10-2018, 11:50 AM
I never said that....What's your problem?..:confused:You attempted a half ass psychoanalysis of my motives for posting views you disagree with

You are wrong Dr Freud about your analysis and about your views.

Devaluing an opponent views during a debate by questioning his motives is an Ad hominem....

Ad hominem (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem) (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument
itself
.................................................. .

A roundabout way of illegally (in a debate) to say ""I am right and you are wrong"

Once again fact free.

ReplayRandall
09-10-2018, 12:00 PM
You attempted a half ass psychoanalysis of my motives for posting views you dressage wit

You are wrong Dr Freud about your analysis and about your views.

Devaluing an opponent views during a debate by questioning his motives is an Ad hominem....

Ad hominem (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem) (Latin for "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument
itself
.................................................. .

A roundabout way of illegally (in a debate) to say ""I am right and you are wrong"

Once again fact free.

Having dialog with you lately seems to be a lost cause, as you don't even try to express better ideas. It is tiresome to have you post in a manner that is always combative. Nothing you say lately is even remotely enlightening.

Bottom-line, I have tried to be patient with you, unlike others who have not, yet you know there's a revolution that's taking place to eradicate those who've been in control of their own dark agenda for 55 years....YOU know what I'm referring to, yet you're in denial. You must want things to remain the way they've been. Sorry, but those days are about to end, once and for all.

Tom
09-10-2018, 12:01 PM
Assimilated?
Really?

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

And you cal TRUMP obsessed! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tom
09-10-2018, 12:13 PM

Once again fact free.

Isn't that exactly what you are doing here?
:lol::lol::lol:

hcap
09-10-2018, 12:14 PM
Having dialog with you lately seems to be a lost cause, as you don't even try to express better ideas. It is tiresome to have you post in a manner that is always combative. Nothing you say lately is even remotely enlightening.

Bottom-line, I have tried to be patient with you, unlike others who have not, yet you know there's a revolution that's taking place to eradicate those who've been in control of their own dark agenda for 55 years....YOU know what I'm referring to, yet you're in denial. You must want things to remain the way they've been. Sorry, but those days are about to end, once and for all.A thoroughly bonkers rant.

"yet you know there's a revolution that's taking place to eradicate those who've been in control of their own dark agenda for 55 years..."

Sorry "Q" is not the topic

hcap
09-10-2018, 12:16 PM
Isn't that exactly what you are doing here?
:lol::lol::lol:We all do that. The difference is some post reasonable arguments and facts

Tom
09-10-2018, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post

Well, one sure way to prove fact free is to show us some examples where you actually did offer up how to change the condition of a chaotic and troubled world. Can ya do it? :rolleyes:

Otherwise, I would say Randall is posting FACTS.

Tom
09-10-2018, 12:18 PM
We all do that. The difference is some post reasonable arguments and facts

Which is it, we all do it or it is fact free?
When have you posted anything but your opinion?

ReplayRandall
09-10-2018, 12:21 PM
A thoroughly bonkers rant.

"yet you know there's a revolution that's taking place to eradicate those who've been in control of their own dark agenda for 55 years..."

Sorry "Q" is not the topic

Quit being asinine, as I'm the only one left on this board who'll put up with your antics.....You're standing on the edge of the abyss, with even the slightest of shakings sending you into it, with no hope of recovery.

I'm sorry that life didn't turn out the way you planned....It's not my fault or anyone else's that you failed....Next.

Tom
09-10-2018, 12:29 PM
Quit being asinine, as I'm the only one left on this board who'll put up with your antics.....You're standing on the edge of the abyss, with even the slightest of shakings sending you into it, with no hope of recovery.

I'm sorry that life didn't turn out the way you planned....It's not my fault or anyone else's that you failed....Next.

PaceAdvantage
09-10-2018, 12:59 PM
A thoroughly bonkers rant.

Sorry "Q" is not the topicYou guys were ranting not too dissimilar stuff during the Vietnam era. I can basically guarantee that...

You didn't trust the government at all...you didn't trust a thing they were telling you...that's why you were out there marching and protesting.

Same thing you were doing on here during the Bush years and the Iraq war. You didn't believe anything they said about WMDs in Iraq. And you believed they used that as a FALSE PRETENSE to go to war.

Funny how you rage against another party doing basically the same thing you were doing in the 60s and 70s and most recently, barely a decade ago...

Tom
09-10-2018, 02:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sFaamWk6j0

hcap
09-10-2018, 04:09 PM
You guys were ranting not too dissimilar stuff during the Vietnam era. I can basically guarantee that... The war was not a conspiracy theory suggested by me or other protesters
You didn't trust the government at all...you didn't trust a thing they were telling you...that's why you were out there marching and protesting.
Yes for good reasons reported by sources in the free press
Same thing you were doing on here during the Bush years and the Iraq war. You didn't believe anything they said about WMDs in Iraq. And you believed they used that as a FALSE PRETENSE to go to war.The Phony WMDs were reported in some of the free press. So, for the much same reasons as the Vietnamese war

Funny how you rage against another party doing basically the same thing you were doing in the 60s and 70s and most recently, barely a decade ago...Your inability to discriminate between conspiracy theories and genuine causes to protest betrays your logic

Please don't try to irrationally hippy-ize your paranoid conspiracy theories

fast4522
09-10-2018, 04:54 PM
Which is it, we all do it or it is fact free?
When have you posted anything but your opinion?

When he stops posting that's it, until then more of the same is a guarantee.
Think about it Tom, you were born and bread a good Catholic and in many respects that it right?

PaceAdvantage
09-15-2018, 02:06 AM
Please don't try to irrationally hippy-ize your paranoid conspiracy theoriesHave I ever posted I am a Q supporter? I thought you were all about truth. Try it when posting about me for a change.

hcap
09-15-2018, 02:19 AM
Have I ever posted I am a Q supporter? I thought you were all about truth. Try it when posting about me for a change.Maybe "Q" is even to bonkers even for you? But that is not why I criticized your sketchy knowledge of hippie dom and who we marched against.

And why I think you have been "Palinized" against the lamestream media. As I spelled out in my post. The presidential and governmental abuses I mentioned were all exposed by the mainstream media, and it is only post-Sarah, that many "conspiracy theories" of how the free press has been co-opted, have been created.

PaceAdvantage
09-15-2018, 02:23 AM
Maybe "Q" is even to bonkers even for you? But that is not why I criticized your sketchy knowledge of hippie dom and who we marched against.

And why I think you have been "Palinized" against the lamestream media. As I spelled out in my post. The presidential and governmental abuses I mentioned were all exposed by the mainstream media, and it is only post-Sarah, that many "conspiracy theories" of how the free press has been co-opted, have been created.Today isn't yours or your father's mainstream media.

hcap
09-15-2018, 02:47 AM
Today isn't yours or your father's mainstream media.Look, I have been posting my father's free press on Mueller's investigation on Manafort and Cohen. From the first inklings, to their convictions and flipping.

Daddy got it right.

Tom
09-15-2018, 11:14 AM
And why I think you have been "Palinized" against the lamestream media.

No, it's called intelligence.
Google it.

hcap
09-15-2018, 11:30 AM
Google it.Probably the funniest thing you ever said.

https://youtu.be/e_ybEbrQeOA

Tom
09-15-2018, 01:01 PM
You just have no clue what you are posting about.
Sad.

hcap
09-15-2018, 03:46 PM
You just have no clue what you are posting about.
Sad.How could anyone forget the towering intellect of Sarah.

You said...

Google it.

Tom
09-15-2018, 05:33 PM
We were not talking about Sara. YOU were accusing US of become Palinized. I pointed out Sarah had nothing to do with it. ANYONE with intelligence would turn away fro the LSM.

So I say to you again....go google it.
Read slowly this time.
Use your lips.