According to Jim Brown in an interview with Brian Kilmeade on Fox and Friends:

"of course not"

Is America a racist country?

"of course not"

That's what the man said.

Read it and weep.

Buckeye
09-07-2018, 10:22 PM
We could go into the details of the interview if you like, but watch it.

Tom
09-07-2018, 11:46 PM
I saw that.
He makes sense.
The race card is the go-to for the democrats, who have nothing better to offer.

mostpost
09-08-2018, 01:58 AM
Jim Brown has no clue about what Trump is. So many years of playing football has addled his brain. I feel the same way about Mike Ditka who was also a great player and coach, but a total idiot in real life.

JustRalph
09-08-2018, 03:02 AM
Jim Brown has no clue about what Trump is. So many years of playing football has addled his brain. I feel the same way about Mike Ditka who was also a great player and coach, but a total idiot in real life.

Ever notice that everybody is an idiot but you...........?

Got mirror somewhere around the house?

wisconsin
09-08-2018, 08:13 AM

Wow. What kind of statement is this?

That's the problem with you and your ilk. You know everything and think you know how people think.

Except you don't.

barahona44
09-08-2018, 09:12 AM
According to Jim Brown in an interview with Brian Kilmeade on Fox and Friends:

"of course not"

Is America a racist country?

"of course not"

That's what the man said.

Read it and weep.

One black guy down, 37,144,529 to go.:D (2010 census)

I am bemused by this idea that black Americans are going to flock en masse to Donald Trump just because a handful of well known black individuals support him.Do the complaints from our conservative brethen here that "celebrities"who support Democrats or liberal causes keep their mouths shut and act, sing, play ball, etc. apply in this situation?

If Trump gets more than 10 % of the black vote in 2020, he should get on his knees and thank the Good Lord.

Give youse an example of voting groups. When Barack Obama was elected in 2008,he got 43% of the white vote.After economic growth that eventually resulted in unemployment rates cut in half and the stock market tripling both of which benefited whites more than blacks, Obama's reward in 2012? 39% of the white vote.Policies count.

Eventually, some black people will go the GOP way.It always a good thing to diversify your portfolio but it won't be for a perceived extremist like Trump.

chrisl
09-08-2018, 09:25 AM
One black guy down, 37,144,529 to go.:D (2010 census)

I am bemused by this idea that black Americans are going to flock en masse to Donald Trump just because a handful of well known black individuals support him.Do the complaints from our conservative brethen here that "celebrities"who support Democrats or liberal causes keep their mouths shut and act, sing, play ball, etc. apply in this situation?

If Trump gets more than 10 % of the black vote in 2020, he should get on his knees and thank the Good Lord.

Give youse an example of voting groups. When Barack Obama was elected in 2008,he got 43% of the white vote.After economic growth that eventually resulted in unemployment rates cut in half and the stock market tripling both of which benefited whites more than blacks, Obama's reward in 2012? 39% of the white vote.Policies count.

Eventually, some black people will go the GOP way.It always a good thing to diversify your portfolio but it won't be for a perceived extremist like Trump.

Are you a leader in the black community, inner city warrior. You must be with that post.

barahona44
09-08-2018, 09:38 AM
Are you a leader in the black community, inner city warrior. You must be with that post.

I go by the numbers my freind.Sarcasm doesn't affect me.Sorry if my conclusions upset you.

davew
09-08-2018, 09:45 AM

Do USPS street walkers hit their heads a lot? Tripping on steps, falling in holes in sidewalks, running from dogs?

chrisl
09-08-2018, 09:51 AM
I go by the numbers my freind.Sarcasm doesn't affect me.Sorry if my conclusions upset you.

Great answer. Conclusion, not upsetting. Pulling something completely from your backside..Entertaining. Sorry if my conclusion upset you.

elysiantraveller
09-08-2018, 09:52 AM
The obsession some have with "the black person that likes us" is comical.

Jim Brown
Candace Owens
Kanye West

What do they have in common?

They get a thread in PA/OT. :pound:

barahona44
09-08-2018, 10:22 AM
Great answer. Conclusion, not upsetting. Pulling something completely from your backside..Entertaining. Sorry if my conclusion upset you.

Put your money where your mouth is.I have a standing wager (it's somewhere in PA , I don't have time to look for it now) where I would donate 100 dollars to a horse rescue fund if Trump got more than 15% of the black vote in 2020.

Now I didn't challenge anybody else to match that if Trump got less than 15%.But I'm willing to make an exception in your case. And only because I really, really like you. ;)

So, whaddya say? I believe the only thing you'll be pulling out of YOUR backside is your wallet when I prove to be correct.

And if I'm wrong?The money goes to a good cause.I can live with that.:ThmbUp:

woodtoo
09-08-2018, 10:27 AM

Jim Brown
Candace Owens
Kanye West

What do they have in common?

They get a thread in PA/OT. :pound:

This is simply not true. Candace has one thread Jim Brown does not and Kanye West has one about a song from 2017 with 0 replies.

It is you whom has an obsession, though I can't explain it.

letswastemoney
09-08-2018, 10:47 AM
If anything, Trump is helping blacks by trying to limit immigration. Less competition will mean more jobs for everyone that is supposed to be here.

There's nothing concrete in Trump's past either that indicates he's racist.

chadk66
09-08-2018, 08:00 PM
Jim Brown has no clue about what Trump is. So many years of playing football has addled his brain. I feel the same way about Mike Ditka who was also a great player and coach, but a total idiot in real life.racist much?

Buckeye
09-08-2018, 08:22 PM

Jim Brown
Candace Owens
Kanye West

Don't forget George Foreman, Mike Tyson, and Herschel Walker.

They're all Racists too!

chadk66
09-09-2018, 10:09 AM
Don't forget George Foreman, Mike Tyson, and Herschel Walker.

They're all Racists too!nah they're just a bunch of Uncle Tom's

Tom
09-09-2018, 10:18 AM
This is simply not true. Candace has one thread Jim Brown does not and Kanye West has one about a song from 2017 with 0 replies.

It is you whom has an obsession, though I can't explain it.

Kind of funny how those who claim tom be above it all really right down int he middle of it every thread.:lol:

horses4courses
07-28-2020, 09:33 PM
....you make the call (directed at sane, unbiased, persons only)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ed_QNG-XgAAlYFU?format=jpg&name=small

Tom
07-29-2020, 05:33 PM
Trying to escape your racist side being unmasked in any other thread by digging up this old one?

Too late, the toothpaste is out of the tube.

We know who you are.

ElKabong
07-29-2020, 05:35 PM
....you make the call (directed at sane, unbiased, persons only)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ed_QNG-XgAAlYFU?format=jpg&name=small

DJT has a comment for you

NorCalGreg
07-29-2020, 08:50 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/sgZL41Qv/trump.png

Tom
07-30-2020, 10:26 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

davew
07-31-2020, 07:29 AM

trump has hired thousands of minorities during his career

it is too bad systemic oppression has kept you from being a multi-millionaire and made you a miserable person

Marshall Bennett
07-31-2020, 11:55 AM

it is too bad systemic oppression has kept you from being a multi-millionaire and made you a miserable person
I'm sure most-ghost has medical evidence that Mr. Brown and Mr. Ditka aren't mentally qualified to comment on Trump.
I often question whether he and hcap are mentally fit to even comment here.

Tom
07-31-2020, 04:43 PM

And provided even more jobs more recently.
The left just lies to itself about him.

He has done FAR more for minorities than the Kenyan K9 Eater.