PDA

View Full Version : FanDuel players ?

Nutz and Boltz
09-02-2018, 05:45 PM
Are there any Fanduel tournament players on this board? Anybody ever win anything more than a few dollars? I know there are pros out there who use complex algorithms to come up with their selections . I only play the cheap .25 cent games, because I know they can't be beat. Just been stabbing. One problem is that they allow up to 150 entries per player, so with some kind of system, they can spread on the cheap. How else can they choose a player for a position that is hitting under .200 and see them come up with three hits and 4 RBI ? Last year there was an unknown player who came up with 3 home runs,one a grand slam,and 11 RBI in one game, and too many of the bigger prize winners had this guy for it to be coincidental. These people must not have a life other than FanDuel and DraftKings.

nvemil
09-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Are there any Fanduel tournament players on this board? Anybody ever win anything more than a few dollars? I know there are pros out there who use complex algorithms to come up with their selections . I only play the cheap .25 cent games, because I know they can't be beat. Just been stabbing. One problem is that they allow up to 150 entries per player, so with some kind of system, they can spread on the cheap. How else can they choose a player for a position that is hitting under .200 and see them come up with three hits and 4 RBI ? Last year there was an unknown player who came up with 3 home runs,one a grand slam,and 11 RBI in one game, and too many of the bigger prize winners had this guy for it to be coincidental. These people must not have a life other than FanDuel and DraftKings.

Lets put it this way. The impact the CRW teams have in our horse racing pools is nothing compared to what a small player is up against @FD or DK. Whether it s a small money game or big money game, a PGA event or an NFL weekend "they" will always have the right combo. It is at least 10 times bigger of a problem in DFS than in our pari-mutuel pools in horse racing (and we know how bad it is there). You can have that once in a month sweet spot of "sleepers" in an event and there will always be a host of others that have that and one more....the only advice I would have to anyone who likes that kind of action is play head to head and pick who it is you play.