PDA

View Full Version : The Tolerant Side of DemLibs!

JustMissed
09-09-2004, 02:07 PM
Snatched this from the drudgereport.com:

"Heinz Kerry: Opponents Of Health Care Plan Are 'Idiots'
Candidate's Wife Doesn't Mince Words
Teresa Heinz Kerry says "only an idiot" would fail to support her husband's health care plan.

But Heinz Kerry, the wife of Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry, told the (Lancaster) Intelligencer Journal that "of course, there are idiots."

Kerry's proposal includes health care subsidies for children, the unemployed, small companies and more; and government assistance to insurers and employers that keep premiums for workers down.

If Kerry is elected, Heinz Kerry predicts that opponents of his health care plan will be voted out of office. She says, "Only an idiot wouldn't like this."

Heinz Kerry stumped in Lancaster, Harrisburg and York on Wednesday, the third day of a four-day campaign swing through Pennsylvania.

On Thursday, she holds a roundtable discussion health care at a hotel in King of Prussia.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed."

Didn't we read a rant on another post about being tolerant of others views and that we should not vote people out just because we disagree with them-humm-kinda makes you wonder huh.

I could be reading between the lines but isn't Teresa saying that if you disagree with her husband you are an idiot and you will be voted out?

JM

ElKabong
09-09-2004, 02:14 PM
Ever notice how her eyes are always glazed over? Teresa Ketchup usually wears sunglasses but if ya get a chance check them peepers out. Methinks she's medicated to the hilt (someone else here turned me onto this info btw...they're right!).

JustRalph
09-09-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by ElKabong
Ever notice how her eyes are always glazed over? Teresa Ketchup usually wears sunglasses but if ya get a chance check them peepers out. Methinks she's medicated to the hilt (someone else here turned me onto this info btw...they're right!).

We must have a double mole on this board........I was turned onto this info too..........and it does show if you get the right camera shot..........she is tilted.........

Tom
09-09-2004, 10:52 PM
She is hooked on mustard. Snorts it with soda straws.
Terrible thing.
Messy, too.

DJofSD
09-09-2004, 11:41 PM
She is hooked on mustard. Snorts it with soda straws.

Pardon me, sir. Do you have any Grey Poupon?

DJofSD