PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Trump disapproval rating up to 60 percent

Burls
08-31-2018, 01:47 PM
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/31/trump-approval-rating-poll-washington-post-abc-805563

As an added bonus:
Special counsel Robert Mueller saw similar positive percentages — 63 percent of those polled said they support Mueller's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, and 29 percent said they oppose it, according to the poll. Further, 53 percent of respondents said they think Trump tried to interfere in Mueller's investigation in a way that "amounts to obstruction of justice," while 35 percent said he did not try to interfere.

Nutz and Boltz
08-31-2018, 01:57 PM
"A sampling of 1003 adults" , it says. That's out of about 225 million adults in the U.S. Until I see a poll that queries all of the adults in the country, I won't believe a single thing about this poll.

Burls
08-31-2018, 02:17 PM
"A sampling of 1003 adults" , it says. That's out of about 225 million adults in the U.S. Until I see a poll that queries all of the adults in the country, I won't believe a single thing about this poll.I think you would benefit from a course in Basic Statistics.

elysiantraveller
08-31-2018, 02:22 PM
Polls only matter when they support somebody's opinion around here.

barahona44
08-31-2018, 02:33 PM
"A sampling of 1003 adults" , it says. That's out of about 225 million adults in the U.S. Until I see a poll that queries all of the adults in the country, I won't believe a single thing about this poll.

As long as you hew to the demographics of your sample group(race, age,location,gender, etc), a sample of 10,000 adults would only be a tiny bit more accurate than a sample of 1,000.And there's already a +/- margin of error of 3-4% built into the survey.

And approval /disapproval ratings don't necessarily translate into votes.

Tom
08-31-2018, 04:54 PM
I think you would benefit from a course in Basic Statistics.

Help us out.
How were those 1003 people distributed?
What was the exact wording of the questions that led you to the conclusion you arrived at? What date was the poll taken?

woodbinepmi
08-31-2018, 04:56 PM
Remind me again, what did the polls say on the morning of November 8, 2016?

Tom
08-31-2018, 05:10 PM
Apparently, polls too far away from an election don't really mean anything.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/clinton-trump-pew-poll-225255

Clinton leads Trump in a head-to-head matchup, 51 percent to 42 percent, with 7 percent undecided, according to the poll.

Politico.

Good news for the GOP - dems STILL living by the polls that fit their agenda.:D

The other day, Rosario was the biggest JERK riding horses to me.
Today, I love the guy.

Lemon Drop Husker
08-31-2018, 05:13 PM
I just polled 1 person.

He said this poll is full of idiots.

Nutz and Boltz
08-31-2018, 05:17 PM

Enough said !

Tom
08-31-2018, 05:27 PM

Partly cloudy, Chance of rain. :lol:

NJ Stinks
08-31-2018, 05:30 PM

Did the polls say Hillary would get 3,000,000 more votes than Donny Boy?

If so, they nailed it.

woodbinepmi
08-31-2018, 05:32 PM
She's doing one hell of a job as President!

Tom
08-31-2018, 05:47 PM

If so, they nailed it.

Why would they conduct a poll for an event that has no significance at all? :pound::pound::pound:

I think we will rename you...NIKITA Stinks.

GaryG
08-31-2018, 05:56 PM

If so, they nailed it.I believe they thought she was moving to the oval office. That was the point of the election.

chadk66
08-31-2018, 09:41 PM
I'm still astonished people even recite polls after last election :lol:. Talk about gluttons for punishment.

davew
08-31-2018, 11:11 PM
I am still waiting for the mostpost/hcrap graph showing this is HUGE

Tom
08-31-2018, 11:47 PM
I thing hcap is vacationing on the Cape this weekend. :lol:

Tom
09-01-2018, 01:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Oczyk6nCw

davew
09-01-2018, 02:18 AM
I like polls

https://i.imgflip.com/1cybc4.jpg

pandy
09-01-2018, 12:37 PM
LOL, very good.

It's hard to believe that Trump's approval ratings could be so low with the economy so strong.

Tom
09-01-2018, 04:00 PM
In the minds of whiners. :pound::pound::pound::pound:

hcap
09-01-2018, 04:30 PM
Ok, guys here we go again.

Russia Aims to Help GOP in Midterms -- And Warns It Would be 'Suicidal' for Republicans to Oppose Trump
Russian media reports that sanctions proposed by Trump will never be enforced and were just for show before the
https://www.alternet.org/russia-aims-help-gop-midterms-and-warns-it-would-be-suicidal-republicans-oppose-trump

The Kremlin is rooting for Republicans to keep their congressional majorities, according to a Russian media analyst -- and its state TV hosts are confident they'll win.

President Donald Trump hasn't done much to counter foreign efforts to influence the midterm elections, and has even suggested the Kremlin will work to benefit Democrats, but Russia's state TV paints a different picture, wrote journalist Julia Davis for The Daily Beast.

“Global empires like the United States are destroyed from within," said filmmaker Karen Shakhnazarov on Russia's "60 Minutes." "The U.S. is deteriorating. They won’t find other fighters like (Sen. John) McCain. There won’t be any others like him. This process is irreversible.”

Russia hopes to help Trump by promoting his economic successes and create joint business opportunities, and by cultivating relationships with Republican elected officials -- some of whom have traveled this summer to Moscow.

"Naturally, Trump’s team — if they aren’t suicidal — will find arguments in support of the president," said Konstantin Zatulin, a leading figure in Putin’s United Russia party. "Those who don’t, won’t be on his team — or maybe they won’t be in Congress."

Olga Skabeeva, host of "60 Minutes," and Russian government officials have openly bragged about using active measures to promote their agenda through U.S. politics -- which they believe will further compromise Trump.

"Help him, direct him, support him -- and then you'll say he isn't ours," Skabeeva said.

davew
09-01-2018, 04:39 PM
I am surprised but 98% of voters who voted for Clinton are in the 'strongly disapprove' category .... but they were there even before Trump took office:pound::pound::pound:

OntheRail
09-03-2018, 01:03 AM
Ok, guys here we go again.

Altenet...

Altenet... says it all. Feeding garbage to the gullible.

hcap
09-03-2018, 09:36 AM
Altenet... says it all. Feeding garbage to the gullible.The source for the story was the Daily Beast. If you had read the stor you would have known that.

Alternet and a few others I use are sites that report news from sources that have been accurate previously. You guys only use alt right garbage.

hcap
09-04-2018, 09:50 AM
Another poll. Another bad poll.

Quinnipiac Home

August 14, 2018 - U.S. Voters Dislike Trump Almost 2-1, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Media Is Important To Democracy, 65% Of Voters Say
https://poll.qu.edu/search-releases/search-results/release-detail?ReleaseID=2561&What=&strArea=;&strTime=28

August 14, 2018 - U.S. Voters Dislike Trump Almost 2-1, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Media Is Important To Democracy, 65% Of Voters Say

Only 31 percent of American voters like President Donald Trump as a person, while 59 percent dislike him, according to a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today.

Republicans like Trump 66 - 24 percent, the only listed party, gender, education, age or racial group which likes him, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University National Poll finds.

By a smaller 54 - 43 percent margin, American voters dislike President Trump's policies.

Voters disapprove 54 - 41 percent of the job Trump is doing as president, including 48 percent who disapprove strongly. Another 30 percent approve strongly.

The Trump Administration is not doing enough to help middle class Americans, voters say 58 - 38 percent. Republicans say 80 - 16 percent that the administration is doing enough, and white men agree 51 - 45 percent. White voters with no college degree are divided as 46 percent say the administration is doing enough and 49 percent say it is not doing enough. Every other listed group says the Trump Administration is not doing enough.

Their personal financial situation has gotten better in the last two years, 36 percent of voters say, as 17 percent say it's worse and 45 percent say their financial situation is the same.

"Not the kind of numbers that gets you a date to the prom - or helps your party as the Midterm Elections approach. Only one in three Americans 'likes' President Donald Trump," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

"For President Trump, another Groundhog Day. His job approval gets another cool reception in midst of the sweltering summer. What does it mean? Simple: The base is hanging in and the rest aren't buying in."

President Trump does not treat people of color with the same amount of respect he affords white people, American voters say 54 - 39 percent.

American voters say 54 - 37 percent that "President Trump has emboldened people who hold racist beliefs to express those beliefs publicly."

hcap
09-04-2018, 10:08 AM
Another bad hair day for Donnie. And the repugs From Fox.
Fox News Poll: Democrats maintain lead in race for House
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/22/fox-news-poll-822.html

Additionally...
42. In general, do you favor or oppose the U.S. moving to a national single-payer health plan, often called Medicare for all? Favor Oppose (Don’t know) 19-21 Aug 18 46% 31 23 43. Do you think it is the responsibility of the federal government to make sure all Americans have affordable health care, or is that not the responsibility of the government? Yes, it is the responsibility of the federal government No, it isn’t (Don’t know) 19-21 Aug 18 63% 30 7
For reference: Do you think it is the responsibility of the federal government to make sure that all Americans have health care, or is that not the responsibility of the federal government? 24-26 Sep 17 52% 43

Tom
09-04-2018, 10:15 AM
Fox News Poll: Hillary maintains lead in race for White House

FTFY :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4T3tMkjRig

hcap
09-04-2018, 10:23 AM
FTFY :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
I should post all the new polls on that other thread:

We keep telling you guys, nobody cares

PA started it wit a poll saying...

NBC/WSJ poll: Trump approval 'remarkably stable' after a stormy week of bad news

Make up your dwindling alt right limited brain cells.

PaceAdvantage
09-04-2018, 10:32 AM
I should post all the new polls on that other thread:

We keep telling you guys, nobody cares

PA started it wit a poll saying...

NBC/WSJ poll: Trump approval 'remarkably stable' after a stormy week of bad news

Make up your dwindling alt right limited brain cells.I hope you have your psychiatrist on speed dial after all is said and done. You're gonna need him/her.

There is nobody on earth who cares more about which way this goes than you.

Most if not all of us "Trumpeters" on here don't care either way...we've already won.

No way you stop Kavanaugh from being confirmed...#winning

hcap
09-04-2018, 10:49 AM
I hope you have your psychiatrist on speed dial after all is said and done. You're gonna need him/her.

There is nobody on earth who cares more about which way this goes than you.

Most if not all of us "Trumpeters" on here don't care either way...we've already won.

No way you stop Kavanaugh from being confirmed...#winningI've mentioned "you" and the otherb Trumpeteers here" are not all US voters, and certainly not "all the people on earth" Your dwindling numbers are evident in the latest polls. You proudly assumed wrongly a poll showing nothing has changed. Wrong, it is changing as you drown. There is more coming soon and if Trump does not get impeached or resigns soon after the midterms, it is only a matter of time. After the midterms the dems will surround him with subpoenas and inquiries up his kazoo.

I would not talk about shrinks if I were you. You seriously need a good cult de-programmer

PaceAdvantage
09-04-2018, 10:58 AM
How can one drown when one is standing on top of the mountain, not caring one bit how much it rains?

The only thing I care about is how much damage this entire WITCH HUNT is doing to the country.

Tom
09-04-2018, 11:34 AM
#ALLREADYWON

He won.
We cashed in one a lot of promises.
All that is left is gravy.
Gravy and PENCE!

Losing is not an option. Not when you've already won.

Maybe you need to take a few days off.
Might help you calm down.

elysiantraveller
09-04-2018, 11:42 AM
When did a failed Governor from the promised land of Isra-er-Indiana earn all of the conservative street cred that people seem to toss him?

I don't understand... Pence... kinda... sucks.

FantasticDan
09-04-2018, 01:12 PM
How can one drown when one is standing on top of the mountain, not caring one bit how much it rains?
Here's the mountain you're standing on top of :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/120423050950-lebanon-landfill-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

ReplayRandall
09-04-2018, 01:15 PM

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/120423050950-lebanon-landfill-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

What a great view you have from your trailer park.....Impressive!!

PaceAdvantage
09-04-2018, 01:17 PM

Beats the alternative:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-22-2016/HN_rcP.gif

FantasticDan
09-04-2018, 02:32 PM
What a great view you have from your trailer park.....Impressive!!Trailer park? You know I'm not a Trump voter, right? :lol:

Tom
09-04-2018, 03:54 PM
Of course we know you don't live there, Danny.
You are the LANDLORD of the place.