PDA

View Full Version : Even Dershowitz is worried for Trump

hcap
08-31-2018, 03:57 AM
Alan Dershowitz issues urgent warning to Trump: Put on a ‘positive face’ but worry about former Trump Org exec Weisselberg
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/alan-dershowitz-issues-urgent-warning-to-trump-put-on-a-positive-face-but-worry-about-former-trump-org-exec-weisselberg/

On Thursday, retired Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz told CNN’s John Berman that despite President Donald Trump’s poker face, he should be very concerned about his close associates talking to special counsel Robert Muller.

“Allen Weisselberg is the guy that knows where all the financial bodies are buried. Should the president be more concerned about him?” Berman asked.

“He should be, especially if he thinks Weisselberg said anything incriminating,” Dershowitz said. “Did he say anything that builds gaps in the prosecution’s case? [He doesn’t know] what gaps there are.”

“Weisselberg may have told about a meeting or encounter, something they didn’t know could lead to other issues. The president should be concerned about Weisselberg and Cohen,” he said.

He added, “I would expect his legal team is concerned. He may be putting forth a positive face on this, but he should be deeply concerned.”

https://youtu.be/ap7X70Thlx8

Buh bye Donnie.

PaceAdvantage
08-31-2018, 04:00 AM
You're weird.

Nutz and Boltz
08-31-2018, 07:08 AM
Between this crap and the "Q" crap, the country is going mad. Both sides have completely lost it.

Tom
08-31-2018, 09:58 AM
He is also worried that it might rain on Labor Day.

OMG!:faint:

ElKabong
08-31-2018, 12:10 PM
Between this crap and the "Q" crap, the country is going mad. Both sides have completely lost it.

Preach it, brother! Thumbs up.

OntheRail
08-31-2018, 01:40 PM
Even after reading all that... you still can't see this is as a witch hunt. What does any of this have to do with the Russians and Election? NOTHING NADA.... ZIP ZILCH... Just Trolling for anything.

Why Hell in 1972 Trump was paying for a Hotdog and a gust of wind caught the $50.00 and blew it into the gutter. Guess the SDNY can get him on littering. He must of sneezed outside at some time or farted... sound like air pollution violations to me.

Hey I'm sure he's seen the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show... more RUSSIAN interaction... Gotcha.

davew
08-31-2018, 06:39 PM
another nothing burger from the co-chair of the pace Trump hater club.

hcap
09-01-2018, 07:13 AM
another nothing burger from the co-chair of the pace Trump hater club.Actually Alan went from a total nothing burger, to a smart something burger in this case.

Kudos were due

Tom
09-01-2018, 10:13 AM
So you like him when he fits your agenda and hate him when he doesn't.

That is deep, brother.

hcap
09-01-2018, 03:48 PM
So you like him when he fits your agenda and hate him when he doesn't.

That is deep, brother.And? So what. That's the ways things go on all sides. That's another nothing burger. From you

Or Dershowitz is maybe returning to his roots. Or sees no alternative for Chumpy. A bridge too far even for Alan.

Tom
09-01-2018, 03:50 PM
Or you are dreaming and rationalizing.
Much more like it.

davew
09-01-2018, 05:50 PM
Actually Alan went from a total nothing burger, to a smart something burger in this case.

Kudos were due

I guess Alan realizes what crooked prosecutors he is dealing with - knows they will break any laws to get a conviction- we don't need to follow any dang laws, we are the enforcers...)

hcap
09-01-2018, 05:56 PM
I guess Alan realizes what crooked prosecutors he is dealing with - knows they will break any laws to get a conviction- we don't need to follow any dang laws, we are the enforcers...)Prove it. Mueller served as the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) from 2001 to 2013.[3] A registered Republican,[4] he was appointed by President George W. Bush; President Barack Obama gave his original ten-year term a two-year extension, making him the longest-serving FBI Director since J. Edgar Hoover. He is currently head of the Special Counsel investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections and related matters.

Versus Chumpy and Rudy. Now that Drshowitz is having second thoughts

OntheRail
09-02-2018, 03:04 PM
Prove it. Mueller served as the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) from 2001 to 2013.[3] A registered Republican,[4] he was appointed by President George W. Bush; President Barack Obama gave his original ten-year term a two-year extension, making him the longest-serving FBI Director since J. Edgar Hoover. He is currently head of the Special Counsel investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections and related matters.

Versus Chumpy and Rudy. Now that Drshowitz is having second thoughts

No Dershowitz is Dershowitz

Well we'll start with... Illegal Wire Taps... and

Manafort Firm is hired to consult for

1985... Ferdinand Marcos president of the Philippines from 1965 to 1986

1985... Jonas Savimbi led a decades-long insurgency against the Angolan government

2005... Ukraine’s Party of Regions and former PM Viktor Yanukovych.

If Mueller was so on the ball looking out for EVIL Doers why did he not sang Manafort LONG AGO? My God in 12 years as head of the FBI none of that^^^ passed across his desk.

As for him being A registered Republican... Party affiliation means zip when your true loyalty are to the Deep State.

hcap
09-02-2018, 03:47 PM
No Dershowitz is Dershowitz

Well we'll start with... Illegal Wire Taps... and

If Mueller was so on the ball looking out for EVIL Doers why did he not sang Manafort LONG AGO? My God in 12 years as head of the FBI none of that^^^ passed across his desk.

As for him being A registered Republican... Party affiliation means zip when your true loyalty are to the Deep State.Mueller was not in charge of those foreign crimes. We might as well ask who was and why nothing was or could have been done then.

Meanwhile before Chumpy et al targeted Mueller, he was universally, by both parties respected. It is only as your leader feels the walls closing in that Mueller has become the "bad guy".

Squirming, desperation and true fake news to circle the wagons against impeachment

OntheRail
09-02-2018, 04:01 PM
Mueller was not in charge of those foreign crimes. We might as well ask who was and why nothing was or could have been done then.

Meanwhile before Chumpy et al targeted Mueller, he was universally, by both parties respected. It is only as your leader feels the walls closing in that Mueller has become the "bad guy".

Squirming, desperation and true fake news to circle the wagons against impeachment

Brennan did not pass it to Mueller or to Holder or Lynch...

Well now seems all the Intel Agency's conferred on the Trump Allegations sharing info and all... But that was now and things were different back then. Got it... :rolleyes:

When the shit hits the Fan Mueller and crew will be covered in it... Trump will come out smelling like a Rose. ;)

hcap
09-02-2018, 04:06 PM
Brennan did not pass it to Mueller or to Holder or Lynch...

Well now seems all the Intel Agency's conferred on the Trump Allegations sharing info and all... But that was now and things were different back then. Got it... :rolleyes:

When the shit hits the Fan Mueller and crew will be covered in it... Trump will come out smelling like a Rose. ;)You are too incoherent and fact free to make a cogent case. Links? Documents?

Not biased onion

OntheRail
09-02-2018, 04:59 PM
You are too incoherent and fact free to make a cogent case. Links? Documents?

Not biased onion

You would not recognize a fact if it came up and introduced itself to you while holding a photo ID. And sure as hell you can't see a truth being presented as a comparable... parable. :coffee:

Buckeye
09-02-2018, 05:07 PM
I'm very worried too-- about the truth.

It's Obama time!

Right now, I am going to look at Race 10 at Saratoga.

God help me.

Buckeye
09-02-2018, 05:23 PM
The 5 and the 8.

You figure it out experts.

Buckeye
09-02-2018, 05:36 PM
I should have said the 3 or the 8

That's what happens when you're drinking Johnny Walker Black.

40 dollars a bottle.

Buckeye
09-02-2018, 05:44 PM
Looks like it was 8 time!

Tom
09-02-2018, 09:31 PM
I should have said the 3 or the 8

That's what happens when you're drinking Johnny Walker Black.

40 dollars a bottle.

I got a fresh bottle to crack open this week. :p