PDA

View Full Version : First post in here.

CheckMark
08-30-2018, 10:17 AM
Hey guys. First time posting in the stocks thread. I have this game called “Best Broker” and there is this stock that is making me “money” in the game. The stock is called Rational AG. Giving me a +$1,070.40 profit since in got the game.

CheckMark
09-12-2018, 08:53 PM
Rational AG stock today up 9.1% and profit since last post $1,147.82!

Let’s see how the stock goes form here!!!

Parkview_Pirate
09-21-2018, 08:56 PM
Need to post the stock price to track your "winnings" and to make it easier to taunt you when the stock goes south.

What's the point of "Best Broker"? Are there cash prizes like some stock picking contests I've seen?

This reminds me when I opened my OptionsHouse account many years ago, and had the "play money/test" account set up. After losing part of my $50K starting balance, I bought $40K worth of Apple stock. Then my deposit of real money cleared, and I toggled the account and went into "real" trading. Went back a little over a year later, and saw my play money balance was something like $88K.

Had a much faster losing experience with a FOREX practice account, I believe with FXCM. Started with $2K or $2500 or something like that, and was down to $3 in about six trades in two days. Emailed them about my sad experience, and they took pity on me, and gave me a "deposit" of $5000 into my practice account. In less than 36 hours, I had that bad boy hammered to -$237 or something like that.

Oddly enough, their sales team never reached out to me to open and trade a real money account....:)

Suff
09-21-2018, 10:46 PM
Need to post the stock price to track your "winnings" and to make it easier to taunt you when the stock goes south.

What's the point of "Best Broker"? Are there cash prizes like some stock picking contests I've seen?

This reminds me when I opened my OptionsHouse account many years ago, and had the "play money/test" account set up. After losing part of my $50K starting balance, I bought $40K worth of Apple stock. Then my deposit of real money cleared, and I toggled the account and went into "real" trading. Went back a little over a year later, and saw my play money balance was something like $88K.

Had a much faster losing experience with a FOREX practice account, I believe with FXCM. Started with $2K or $2500 or something like that, and was down to $3 in about six trades in two days. Emailed them about my sad experience, and they took pity on me, and gave me a "deposit" of $5000 into my practice account. In less than 36 hours, I had that bad boy hammered to -$237 or something like that.

Oddly enough, their sales team never reached out to me to open and trade a real money account....:)

Both of those stories are classics.:lol: Thanks for typing them up.