PDA

View Full Version : Who are the terrorosits?

Tom
09-07-2004, 07:21 PM
Can we really talk about terroists and leave out....Ralph Hake?
Who, you ask, is Ralph Hake?
He is the head of a terror cell in Illinois called May Taga. May Taga is in the process of assisting in the demise of the livelihoods of 1600 families for no other reason than corporate greed. They will close a factory in America and open a brand new one in Mexico.
Are they doing htis because they need many new washington machines in Mexico? On the surface, it might be this, becasue you can't drink the water down there, so they might as well rinse out a few things with it. But no, the washing machines and dryers and whatever other crap May Taga mkaes will be brought back and sold here, in the US.
What's wrong with this picture?
I gots me a great new domestic policy for whichever party wants it ...and I'll throw in my votes to whoever takes it: You sell it here, you make it here. You make it there, you sell it there. Simple. Fits on a bumper sticker. What is so hard about that?
Oh, and Ralph Hake.....when this SOB dies, beers on me. I mean that. This guy is a worthless slug and a waste of our air.
Maybe May Taga could fins someone in the Phillipeans to do his job for a lot less money?
:mad:

betchatoo
09-07-2004, 07:57 PM
You see, Tom, we do agree on something. Big companies ship jobs out of this country to improve their bottom line. Then they wonder why the out of work American workers can't afford to buy their products. And I don't care who's elected, I doubt they'll have the balls or the inclination to fix this

JustRalph
09-07-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by betchatoo
You see, Tom, we do agree on something. Big companies ship jobs out of this country to improve their bottom line. Then they wonder why the out of work American workers can't afford to buy their products. And I don't care who's elected, I doubt they'll have the balls or the inclination to fix this

They can't fix it without throwing the "free market" to the wind. I would say that much of the blame in these cases falls on american workers and their associated unions. Here in Ohio we have thousands walking around bitching because they are in their forties and they don' t know how to do anything except for stand next to a machine and fill out a union grievance form. The most devastated of these individuals scream that they think the fault falls on the companies. I agree that some of these companies followed the herd. But I know of 3 large manufacturing operations here in Ohio that warned the Union's for 5 years straight that they could not endure anymore of the job actions and out and out extortion that the unions were perpetrating against them. I watched as one Union authorized a strike against a plant in Springfield Ohio because they wanted a 20% increase in salary and benefits. The company offered what amounted to 12% over 5 years. When the union refused to even take the offer to a vote..........the company called all parties together and advised them that they were going to close the plant and move if the Union did not take the last offer. The Union rep told the company to "shove it" and repeated it on Televison news later that night........two weeks later the plant announced a new plant operation in Mexico. The union sued the company and lost in 3 different courts after alleging unfair labor practice. the area the plant was located is now one of the poorest in the state. these were UAW workers who were making an average of 90k a year with Benefits (total package) The unions have to bear some responsibility in this issue.

In contrast the Honda Motor Plant in Marysville Ohio has been around for 25 yrs now and contributes millions to the economy. It resides about 35 miles from the aforementioned company. The median wage is reported to be 25% lower than that of the former UAW occupied plant. But the jobs have been there for 25 years! and they are still going strong. Take the 12% that the union in the aforementioned example declined to take to a vote and you find that 13% gap between the two areas in payroll seems to have been the difference in prosperity and blight, not to mention keeping those dollars in the U.S. I could mention tons of outsourced parts are built for the Honda Plant by small shops in the area around central ohio. These small companies are making great money and the jobs are secure in the plant and with the vendors.............think about it.........not all the blame lies with "corporate types"

Tom
09-07-2004, 10:23 PM
Well, then blow the damn Free Enterprise away. Corporate types make the final decsions and they are knowingly putting profits ahead of America. People like this Ralph Hake are the bottom of the barrel. Irony is Honda is a transplant company. Maytag is welcome to sell the appliacnes they want to....in Mexico.
Why is it the free enterprise system is having such hissy fits when seniors try to get their NEEDED drugs from Canada? Then, it is not a good thing. BS.
Check out Lou Dobbs tonight-his poll question is

Do you believe the interests of the American middle class are well-represented in the U.S. Congress?

Yes 2% 99 votes
No 98% 5350 votes
Total: 5449 votes

Iwish the government would show half the concern for for its own citizens as it does for Iraqis, for illegal aliens, and for itself. If the free enterprise system is so great, why is it the congress gets special health care that we cannot have?
FE is a lie thrown out there by corporate terrorists to keep the little guys little. This is a legitimate conspiracey against America.
What we need to do is form a national union of consumers, and target these scum-bag companies that sell out by taking jobs to third world countries. Like turn off Maytag sales overnight-kill the corporate demons in the market place.
Dobbs has written a book about outsourcing - I am ordering it and I will never, ever do business with any of the over 1,000 companies he lists in it. Like I say, if you want to be an American company, make it in America. Maytag should be forced to give up its "corporate citizenship" and move its headquarters and board of directors to Mexico. Outsource the corpoate traitors as well.
To parphrase Bush, "You are either one of us or one of them."
Maybe when they get settled there, they can make a Maytag water purifiers, so they can use the local water to mix their drinks.

Tom
09-07-2004, 10:32 PM
Ralph,
I do agree with you about unions, though. A union is really nothing more than a busines sitself, its source of income is the dues they impose upon millions of unwilling workers. Unions are the scourge of the business world, legal mafias. I never met a union offical that was anything but scum. BTW, did they ever find Hoffa yet?? LOL!
But, I also belive it is a lie that businesses are hurt by unions more than they are by thier own narrow mindined, short term thinking and general studpidity. Remeber when banks were actually repsected intitutions? Now, they hire telephone soliciters, mass-market credit cards to anyone without even basic background checks, all to get that extra point or two a month.
Businesses today, far too often are run like the guy who bets every horse to win in every races and then brags about his 100% win percentage. EBITDA is the only word that corporation understand anymore. EBITDA insures long term failures.
Unions and business both are greedy, terroist organiztions. Congress needs to get off thier duffs and start acting like they represent us, even though we all know that they do not.
TERM LIMITS! ONE TERM PERIOD! NO EXCEPTIONS.