PDA

View Full Version : SAR MON

SAL
09-06-2004, 12:48 PM
Picks for Saratoga Monday:

R1 #7 Traci Girl-Lost best chance at the start in last. Goes third time out for good barn off the claim. Expecting a better effort today.

R2 #7 Argento-Another fast working, well bred, well meant FTS from the hot Pletcher barn. Don’t expect 3/1 on this one.

R3 #1a The Name’s Bond-Ran some good races prior to long layoff. Comeback race was obviously a prep, so poor performance can be excused. Expecting a better effort today.

R4 #6 Watershed Event-Caught off tracks in two local starts. Makes the switch to turf, and Charismatic runners have been doing well on the grass.

R5 #11 Social Virtue-Dutrow’s FTS disappointed me yesterday, but I’m sticking with him today with this runner. Sire does well with FTS, and this one will probable have good early speed.

R6 #11 Seeking Answers-Had a bit of trouble in first start on turf in this country. Ran well enough to make him a major contender in this field.

More to come……

SAL
09-06-2004, 01:22 PM
R7 #3 Exploit’em-Ran well on the turf in KY. Last race can be excused because of the layoff/dirt. Should run better here.

R8 #3 Host-Proven stakes performer at this distance, tough to go against him. May watch this one if he’s overbet.

R9 #8 Storm Legacy-Tried to move into a hot pace in last. Can be excused for that effort, as he didn’t really run well on off tracks in the past. Can rebound here.

R10 #1 Prince Arch-Been knocking heads against some tough customers. Will probably have to watch this one.

R11 #8 Graded By Results-A longshot to close it out. Like the trainer for brining across price horses. This one’s breeding is good enough for me to take a shot here. Been working on the turf, perhaps they liked what they saw. Boxcar odds expected.

Buckeye
09-06-2004, 01:29 PM
Sal,

Way to go in the 1st.

I'm keeping an eye on you. :)

That's the best I can do since I only have one eye.