PDA

View Full Version : Last Day At The Spa

SilverSow
09-05-2004, 09:41 PM
Hi all...

Well, congratulate me... I staggered in on the winning team of a golf pro-am last Friday and was able to bankroll one last trip to Saratoga for Bubbles & myself... cashed a few tickets.. managed to bang the midday double along with the exacta & trifecta in the 7th for about $150, although Bubbles got nosed out of the final leg of what would have been half of a $245 pick 3 in the same race. Hit the exacta & tri in the 10th as well, but got nosed out of the late double & final race exacta too... ended the day maybe $30 down.. hey, that's almost like winning... LOL...

Anyway, we're looking at an outing to the races at the Northampton Fair on Saturday, Sept. 18... not sure why, but the payoffs & times there look appropriately bizarre enough to wean me from the races for a while... :)

Dave

;)

Zaf
09-06-2004, 12:03 AM
Hey maybe Zippy Chippy will be ready to go again by then. It will be his 100th carreer start.

I'm sure Mr. Monserrate has been pointing him to this start for years :D

ZAFONIC

Speed Figure
09-06-2004, 12:08 AM
Bailey should ride Zippy in his 100th start.:D

Zaf
09-06-2004, 12:55 AM
Maybe they should write an optional Maiden 4K claimer at Pen or Northampton for him and like Speed Figure said import Bailey.

ZAFONIC

Trijack
09-06-2004, 02:09 AM
Silversow

Sounds like you had a fun day at Toga. Wished I could have been there.

Jack

SilverSow
09-06-2004, 03:11 PM
Jack,

Wish you'd been there too... hell, if I can hit a pair of tri's, YOU'D have cleaned up!! LOLOL

Dave