PDA

View Full Version : Ajax Downs, July 22

barahona44
07-22-2018, 08:54 AM
I had a schedule for my (increasingly futile) track trek that runs until Labor Day and had Lone Star penciled in for today, which was the last day of the current meet, but to extreme heat in Dallas, the entire weekend card was cancelled.I am substituting Ajax Downs, a quarter horse track near Toronto.Normally, I don't play the quarters that often but I didn't want to redo my schedule. So we shall see.Based on my limited QH experience, it seems that the horses that are farther from the inside rail seem to do better.The ones in the middle seem to get tangled up with each other coming out of the gate and the ones that draw the rail don't have the room to maneuver their horse. Just a theory.

All bets W/P.Scratches will be substituted unless betting has begun on that race,in which case it becomes a non-bet.

R1. :2:
R2 .:3:
R3. :4:

R4. :4:
R5. :6:
R6. :4:

R7 :6:
R8. :8:

CheckMark
07-22-2018, 09:46 AM
Good job that you keep us Canadians in mind. :headbanger:

barahona44
07-22-2018, 10:20 AM
Good job that you keep us Canadians in mind. :headbanger:

Love Canadian racing, Woodbine's one of my favorites, although I never could figure out Hastings.And those rare occasions I have a hankering (and I rarely hanker anymore) to bet ye olde Standardbreds, I prefer the Canadian harness tracks.

Hey, I'll do 'em all...even Hastings! ;)

barahona44
07-22-2018, 10:40 AM
Didn't do my music to bet by yet.To keep the Canada theme going, how 'bout a rockin' little tune from 1980. Not gonna be obvious like Rush, BTO, Joni Mitchell,etc.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the pride of Tuhronuh,the Kings!!
Long live the Farfisa organ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxkjvKBPQjo

barahona44
07-22-2018, 11:56 AM
I had a schedule for my (increasingly futile) track trek that runs until Labor Day and had Lone Star penciled in for today, which was the last day of the current meet, but to extreme heat in Dallas, the entire weekend card was cancelled.I am substituting Ajax Downs, a quarter horse track near Toronto.Normally, I don't play the quarters that often but I didn't want to redo my schedule. So we shall see.Based on my limited QH experience, it seems that the horses that are farther from the inside rail seem to do better.The ones in the middle seem to get tangled up with each other coming out of the gate and the ones that draw the rail don't have the room to maneuver their horse. Just a theory.

All bets W/P.Scratches will be substituted unless betting has begun on that race,in which case it becomes a non-bet.

R2 :4:

R4. :4:
R5. :6:
R6. :4:

R8. :8:

The :3: in Race 2 was scratched, the :4: is the new selection.

barahona44
07-22-2018, 05:42 PM

R2 .:3: (scratch, now :4:) W. 4.40. P 2.40

R4. :4: (Late scratch,non bet)
R5. :6: P. 2.60
R6. :4: P 2.70

R8. :8: P. 3.20

Bet. 28.00. Won. 15.30. Loss 12.70

YTD. Bet $420. Won. $ 428.60. Gain 8.60. ROI. 1.02

O death,where is thy sweet sting?