PDA

View Full Version : Interesting info about QWIKtrack.com

Millenniumproject
03-08-2002, 02:47 PM
Last week i poested about a new handicapping resource www.QWIKtrack.com. They are still doing a beta-test and next week you will begin to see functional activity on the web site and each racer can try it out for free this month and can give comments on it. There are many ways that Qwik Track, Inc. provides more value than a host of competitive online handicapping services.

Three that come quickly to mind:

1) QWIKtrack may be fully customized by the end user, i.e, races may be sorted and viewed using multiple factors;
by track, surface, class level, by proven handicapping effectiveness and even viewed in post time sequence across
all tracks. (This concept may not be easily described, but it allows a QWIKtrack member to customize the information
they required to match their wagering preferences. This is of tremendous value when one considers the sheer number
of wagering opportunities afforded by simulcasting and account wagering across multiple tracks.) Speed of access and
accuracy of information are the primary attributes of QWIKtrack.

2) QWIKtrack will be the only provider of a "desktop handicapping" feature which allows the end user interactive access
to our handicapping program and database.

3) Some publications which must be purchased separately by many racing fans today will be "value add" from QWIKtrack
and covered by their monthly subscription to a premium membership, i.e., "race programs" ( which fans purchase
between $1.50 and $3.00 per track) and an electronic version of the Daily Racing Form (which sales for $4.75 each in
hardcopy).

A racing fan that plays multiple tracks could conceivably pay far less for a QWIKtrack membership than they are
currently spending for programs and/or the Racing Forms currently.

I could list many additional features of QWIKtrack which differentiate the Company from our competitors, however, the
single must significant aspect is that the delivery of services are designed to compliment today' environment, whether from a
simulcast facility, at home via your television remote (control), at the track or from your desktop on a personal computer.

Additional info:

The "Beta Test" should run approximately 45 days.

Monthly membership subscriptions vary as follows:

QWIKtrack membership is $49.95 per month and provides access to all charts.

Turbo-QWIKtrack (premium) membership will be $149.95 per month and will include
all charts at the base membership level, as well as, our handicapping program and
unlimited free access to past performance data (DRF format) and our QWIKtrack database.
This membership will also include "track programs" for no additional fee.

Our "horses to watch" service, "HorseSense", will be available each day for a monthly
subscription price of $99.95.

Desktop handicapping for end-users with free access to the QWIKtrack database will
put the handicapping function on each members "desktop".

Races will be pre-handicapped when received (downloaded to the desktop) and a member
will have the option of adjusting factors and/or selecting different pacelines from which to
handicap the races for themselves.

for comments and more updates,e-mail me at Millenniumproject2002@yahoo.com THX!

how2020
03-17-2002, 07:25 AM
How about a clue what other credits have you guys been involved with or is this just another copy of other websites and companies. Not meant to offend you but there alot of competition nowadays. And time is money.