PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar 9-4

SAL
09-04-2004, 03:52 PM
Picks for Del Mar Saturday:

R1 #1 Margeds Dandy-ML fav gets claimed by barn that does very poorly with that move. This runner gets a barn upgrade, although Bray hasn’t been all that hot with claims either. But he has too few claims to make an assessment just yet. He had a bit of trouble in common race with ML fav.

R3 #2 Dominiques Darling-Tons best in her debut. I like her just as much as the Baffert runner and her price will be much better.

R4 #6 Financial-Not over impressed with the runners that have already run on the turf. This runner is bred ok for it. Barn sucks with this move, but that will help the price.

R5 #8 Forward March-Super impressive in last victory. Will be bet heavily, but he’s actually facing a weaker field than last time.

R7 #7 Fun House-Stevens, the last jock to win with her, returns today. Seems to be training well for this, I think she can compete here.

R8 #1 Intuit-Super impressive in last victory, when he was wide a lot of the journey. 4/1 or better for me here.

R10 #3 Blue Imp-Drop is key factor here. I think she’ll get the job done today at a price.

Yesterday: 0-3

Total this meet: 23-115 20%

ROI: 0.91