PDA

View Full Version : Alldata excel site

FakeNameChanged
07-11-2018, 08:41 AM
Has anyone been maintaining Raybo's Excel site? I met him briefly on here via PM's, shortly before he became ill, and haven't pursued how to implement inputting PP data into my excel sheets. My excel handicap sheets have become too laborious to manually input all the factors I use. TIA.

mikesal57
07-12-2018, 11:49 AM
Has anyone been maintaining Raybo's Excel site? I met him briefly on here via PM's, shortly before he became ill, and haven't pursued how to implement inputting PP data into my excel sheets. My excel handicap sheets have become too laborious to manually input all the factors I use. TIA.

The site has been dormant for a while....

What exactly do you need...maybe I can help...

I've been using it for years , and have added my own handicapping projects to it..

Mike

FakeNameChanged
07-13-2018, 07:59 AM
Originally Posted by Whosonfirst View Post
...haven't pursued how to implement inputting PP data into my excel sheets. My excel handicap sheets have become too laborious to manually input all the factors I use. TIA.

The site has been dormant for a while....

What exactly do you need...maybe I can help...

I've been using it for years , and have added my own handicapping projects to it..

Mike

Hi Mike, see highlighted text from my previous post. Thx

mikesal57
07-13-2018, 09:00 AM
Originally Posted by Whosonfirst View Post
...haven't pursued how to implement inputting PP data into my excel sheets. My excel handicap sheets have become too laborious to manually input all the factors I use. TIA.

Hi Mike, see highlighted text from my previous post. Thx

I dont think anyone from there could help you anyway.....

I have 2 suggestions..

1) Use Alldata , where the PP data is inputted into cells and transpose you work into new sheets.

2) There was a small program developed by a PA member call CSV TRIMMER that will take out what data YOU want and create a CSV file...
Then you can inputted into your work.

It will be hard at the beginning but then smooth sailing afterwards..

Mike