PDA

View Full Version : WOW-Double Digit Lead for Bush!

JustMissed
09-03-2004, 06:03 PM
WOW-I snatched this from Time on Line:

"Friday, Sep. 03, 2004
New York: For the first time since the Presidential race became a two person contest last spring, there is a clear leader, the latest TIME poll shows. If the 2004 election for President were held today, 52% of likely voters surveyed would vote for President George W. Bush, 41% would vote for Democratic nominee John Kerry, and 3% would vote for Ralph Nader, according to a new TIME poll conducted from Aug. 31 to Sept. 2. Poll results are available on TIME.com and will appear in the upcoming issue of TIME magazine, on newsstands Monday, Sept. 6. "

I would have hoped for 3 or 4 point lead, but 11 points, unbelievable.

By the time the anti-war/POW/Jane Fonda stuff hits and now the Kerry associated with assasin plotters stuff, heck, he could be 15-20 points in the lead.

JM

Buckeye
09-03-2004, 06:08 PM
No kidding. But Kerry is an intellectual so of course this is only temporary. He will club the village idiot you can be sure. What a clown. Hope this is costing him some bucks, although as we all know, he just wants to "serve his Country". Complete joke.

PaceAdvantage
09-03-2004, 06:14 PM
JustMissed,

This is the expected jump a candidate is supposed to get from a convention. It's just that Kerry never got his surge....which really has to make them worry....

JustMissed
09-03-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
JustMissed,

This is the expected jump a candidate is supposed to get from a convention. It's just that Kerry never got his surge....which really has to make them worry....

PA, I wondered about that.

The Dems were talking 10-15 point bounce for Kerry and when he only got 4 or so they didn't seem to make much out of it. I just figured they were both so close, they just didn't have any room to bouch. Go figure.

Can't wait for the new ads and the debates.

JM

kenwoodallpromos
09-04-2004, 02:00 PM
Partly due to 2 Russian airliners blown out of the sky.
With the school thing and LAX, who knows?

Tom
09-04-2004, 03:38 PM
Ken, when the going gets tough, people will turn to Bush, not Kerry.
Bush is a "can-do" guy, Kerry is a "gotta go" guy.

boxcar
09-04-2004, 03:47 PM
Tom wrote:

Ken, when the going gets tough, people will turn to Bush, not Kerry. Bush is a "can-do" guy, Kerry is a "gotta go" guy.

And in addition to that, he's a sell-out turncoat, who would likely sell out our national security concerns in the interest of "peace" -- for a mere bowl of rice. Since he sold out his comrade-in-arms and those in POW camps in the early 70s, why would anyone think he wouldn't do the same thing to an entire nation? I think people are slowly beginning to wake up to this very scary possibility.

Boxcar

Tom
09-04-2004, 04:05 PM
Boxcar, he did meet with the Viet COng in Paris to undercut our country once, maybe he really does have foreign leaders who have a secret plan after he gets elected....Al Qeada! :eek: