PDA

View Full Version : Clinton...

sq764
09-03-2004, 12:51 PM
Wow.. (From CNN breaking news)

Doctors tell former President Bill Clinton that he needs heart bypass surgery, sources tell CNN.

ElKabong
09-03-2004, 12:54 PM
Thirty years of two daily Big Macs finally rears its ugly head.....

sq764
09-03-2004, 02:42 PM
I am not being a conspiracy theorist here, but isn't it a tad bit coincidental that we hear about Clinton no 12 hours after Bush's speech to end his convention?

I am not saying his condition is made up at all, I am just wondering if possibly they knew this was going down on Sat a few days ago and just chose to divulge this info today, as to put Bush's speech a peg or 2 down on the headlines today..

just a wild thought..

Steve 'StatMan'
09-03-2004, 03:30 PM
Michael Moore sure was fast to get his face in front of the cameras, making totally unrealistic comments and criticisms of the Pres.

Why on Earth does Michael Moore think he's right to demand an appology from Bush for noting the Sept. 11th disasters and our goverments response to them, in his campaign? This has been a critical factor that completely changed how America thinks, feels and lives. He wants it ignored? Michael Moore should pull the cork out of his ass. He's gotten too full of his own excrement!

Tom
09-03-2004, 09:15 PM
All the news shows today had little plastic models of hearts to demonstrate Clinton's condition. Thank God they did not do this when he got his oval office hummer! :eek:

Pace Cap'n
09-03-2004, 09:31 PM
Clinton speaking on Larry King Live just now:

"The Republicans aren't the only ones who want four more years."

JustRalph
09-04-2004, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Tom
All the news shows today had little plastic models of hearts to demonstrate Clinton's condition. Thank God they did not do this when he got his oval office hummer! :eek:

They would have needed a cuban cigar too....!!!

BetHorses!
09-04-2004, 11:00 AM
Those Clintons will do anything to keep Kerry out of the news

Secretariat
09-04-2004, 11:03 AM
I wonder if you would say the same if this was GW's father having bypass surgery. Disgusting.

I'm sure Clinton and Kerry planned to have him have quadruple bypass surgery. Jeez..get a life.

Tom
09-04-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Secretariat
I wonder if you would say the same if this was GW's father having bypass surgery. Disgusting.

I'm sure Clinton and Kerry planned to have him have quadruple bypass surgery. Jeez..get a life.

We are operating under the Michael Moore code of ethics. Don't like it? Too bad. YOU guys started this. WE will finish it.
Clinton is yesterday's news. We all gotta go sometime. I wonder how many of my tax dollars are going to pay for his operation?
Sympathy for Billy? Surely you jest. I know far too many other deserving people with health problems to waste tears over this slimeball.

hcap
09-04-2004, 01:25 PM
Tom being Tom
Clinton is yesterday's news. We all gotta go sometime. I wonder how many of my tax dollars are going to pay for his operation?Ok, but remember the next time bush chokes on a pretzel, the secret service guy that gives him the heimlich manuver, better not go overbudget.
:p :p

sq764
09-04-2004, 01:47 PM
I wouldn't put anything past the Dems at this point. Desperate times call for desperate measures...

Tom
09-04-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by hcap
Tom being Tom
Ok, but remember the next time bush chokes on a pretzel, the secret service guy that gives him the heimlich manuver, better not go overbudget.
:p :p

What realy happened was tha Bush fell to the floor choking, Chenny had a heart attack and fell on him, dislodging the pretzel.
Bush came too and gave Chenney CPR.
This is closed loop team..self sufficient!
What would Edwards to if he found Kerry laying on the floor choking, sue Frito's!????:D

kenwoodallpromos
09-04-2004, 02:46 PM
This means much more Hillary on the stump.

JustRalph
09-04-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Tom
What realy happened was tha Bush fell to the floor choking, Chenny had a heart attack and fell on him, dislodging the pretzel.
What would Edwards to if he found Kerry laying on the floor choking, sue Frito's!????:D

LOL!!! :D :D :D

hcap
09-04-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Tom
What would Edwards to if he found Kerry laying on the floor choking, sue Frito's!????

Are you sure your not describing a typical foreign policy meeting? :p :p

hcap
09-04-2004, 03:24 PM
from......

PRETZEL EATING IN SAFETY AND COMFORT

from http://www.thebrainstrust.co.uk/pretzel.php

A Guide for the Dangerously Stupid

Congratulations on purchasing a bag of "Mr Salty" Pretzels. Correctly used, these salty snacks should provide minutes of healthy enjoyment, however, in order to derive optimum pleasure, and minimal injury, we do recommend that the following procedure is studied and followed.

YOU WILL NEED

1 x comfortable chair
1 x bag of pretzels (contents approximately 24 pretzels)
1 x television receiving equipment, tuned to the sporting event of your choice
Up to 3 dogs - cats or other pets are NOT RECOMMENDED and could be DANGEROUS

STEP 1. OPENING THE BAG

This is a relatively simple procedure, but care needs to be taken nonetheless, so follow the steps carefully.

1. Take hold of the TOP of the bag at EITHER SIDE between FOREFINGER AND THUMB, taking care not to slash your wrists open on the surprisingly sharp plastic edges.
2. Draw the edges of the bag apart with a smooth firm motion.
3. If you SHOULD LOSE YOUR GRIP on the bag, take extreme care not to smack yourself in the face with your flailing hand as this can result in OBVIOUS BRUISING. Instead, you are advised to throw yourself into the safe haven of the COMFORTABLE CHAIR until the hand-danger is passed. On NO ACCOUNT throw yourself into the safe haven of THE FLOOR, THE TELEVISION, THE DOGS, THE WINDOW, THE OVEN, THE LIGHTFITTINGS or THE ROTATING BLADES OF A NEARBY HELICOPTER as severe injury and embarrassment may result.

If you have an open bag of pretzels before you, you may now proceed to step 2. Otherwise, simply repeat step 1 until full openness is achieved.

.......TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE

1. PRETZELS TASTE "PLASTICKY" - You are eating the bag.
2. PRETZELS TASTE "FURRY" AND DOGS ARE YELPING - You are eating the dogs.
3. PRETZELS TASTE REVOLTING - This is normal
4. FINGERS CANNOT GRASP PRETZEL - Bag is closed or is empty.
5. PRETZELS ARE ALL OVER FLOOR. Bag is upside down, or has been opened with undue force. Deploy dogs and request fresh bag.
6. PRETZELS CANNOT BE SEEN - Light is off or eyes are closed.
7. PRETZELS ARE TASTELESS AND EYES ARE FULL OF GRIT - You have placed pretzel in eye instead of mouth
8. PRETZELS ARE TASTELESS AND I AM DEAF - You have placed pretzel in ear instead of mouth
9. I AM LYING ON THE FLOOR AND DOGS ARE STARING AT ME - You have attempted to breathe while chewing and / or have failed to chew pretzel thoroughly.
10. SIRENS ARE GOING OFF, MR RUMSFELD IS SHOUTING AND MR CHENEY IS CLUTCHING AT HIS CHEST - You have confused bag of pretzels with nuclear alert. Go back to watching television.

Tom
09-04-2004, 03:40 PM
Boy, you sure antsy when your shorts are full of poop! :D

BetHorses!
09-04-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Secretariat

Hey Secretariat

It was just a joke referring to Hillary not wanting Kerry to win.

AND I AM A REGISTERED DEMOCRAT WHO VOTED FOR BUSH AGAINST GORE AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN.

CryingForTheHorses
09-04-2004, 07:55 PM
I am stunned at a lot of the responses regarding Buba Clinton!
Did you know that Clinton is the apple of LOTS of ladies eyes!!.It will never matter to lots of these women that Clinton would just use them.He may be a ass to a lot of you but here is a guy who whenever he enters a building he brings panimonium with him, I have saw for myself lines over 3 blocks to see him sign and kiss his book.Hell even Hillary forgave him! He seems to bring happiness and hope to those who really love him.The man speaks and gets standing ovations,He must be smart, He did serve 3 terms as governor, 2 terms as president.I guess his flings with the prett ladies have some of you old grumpy guys jealous!...would it have been worse if it had been a gay guy??..He just got caught. Give the man a break,Show some respect and wish him well

Mike at A+
09-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by McSchell_Racing
I am stunned at a lot of the responses regarding Buba Clinton!
Did you know that Clinton is the apple of LOTS of ladies eyes!!.It will never matter to lots of these women that Clinton would just use them.He may be a ass to a lot of you but here is a guy who whenever he enters a building he brings panimonium with him, I have saw for myself lines over 3 blocks to see him sign and kiss his book.Hell even Hillary forgave him! He seems to bring happiness and hope to those who really love him.The man speaks and gets standing ovations,He must be smart, He did serve 3 terms as governor, 2 terms as president.I guess his flings with the prett ladies have some of you old grumpy guys jealous!...would it have been worse if it had been a gay guy??..He just got caught. Give the man a break,Show some respect and wish him well

Pretty ladies? Surely you jest. Monica Lewinsky and the broad who used her settlement for a badly needed nose job? Geez, I'm glad *I* wasn't eating pretzels when I read that post. LOL.

JustRalph
09-05-2004, 02:51 PM
I snuck into the Hospital and got a shot of Clinton's nurse on Break!!!

Steve 'StatMan'
09-05-2004, 03:14 PM
Wow, all these responses. And to think I was holding my joke back for a little while. Okay gang, remember it's just a joke, and I sure hope Former Pres. Clinton will be all right!

Ok, the joke - What do Bill Clinton and John Kerry have in common?

Purple Hearts

Come to think of it, Dick Chaney might have that in common as well!

Tom
09-05-2004, 05:40 PM
But Clinton EARNED his purple heart! :rolleyes:

sq764
09-05-2004, 06:09 PM
I was thinking about the impact of Clinton basically being out the rest of the campaign.. It certainly cannot help Kerry out too much..

I don't think Clinton was enough to put Kerry in a position to win, but he was one of the best weapons Kerry had..

JustRalph
09-05-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by sq764
I don't think Clinton was enough to put Kerry in a position to win, but he was one of the best weapons Kerry had..

Yeah, but now Edwards portly wife is safe !

PaceAdvantage
09-05-2004, 10:25 PM
Would that shot get past NYPD-Blue censors???

:eek: :eek:

JustRalph
09-06-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Would that shot get past NYPD-Blue censors???
:eek: :eek:

Hell yes it would.......... I only had to blur out one little part

If you added up all the skin showing in that picture it still wouldn't add up to one of Sipowitz ass cheeks...........:D

Steve 'StatMan'
09-06-2004, 12:45 AM
Ah yes! As a care giver, she was great! But her cooking always tasted like crap.:D

Tom
09-06-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by JustRalph
Hell yes it would.......... I only had to blur out one little part

If you added up all the skin showing in that picture it still wouldn't add up to one of Sipowitz ass cheeks...........:D

Oh no! You went and reminded me of that! Here come the nightmares again! :(

Larry Hamilton
09-06-2004, 11:38 AM
Having had 4 bypasses myself, I know what comes later. A dietician will put him a BLAND diet, at least for the duration of his hospital stay. Every one knows bland food tastes like shit. Now you know why. The lady in this picture is not a nurse, she is a cook and she is making his supper.

so.cal.fan
09-06-2004, 08:17 PM
I heard Bill Clinton tell Larry King about his illness before the surgery.....said it was a combination of genetics, and eating unhealthy food for too many years.....I don't think he complained about the stress of being President for 8 years.
He just said he knew what to do to get well and "don't worry, the Republicans aren't the only ones who want 4 more years"!
Get better Bill!!!!

ElKabong
09-06-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by so.cal.fan
I heard Bill Clinton tell Larry King about his illness before the surgery.....said it was a combination of genetics, and eating unhealthy food for too many years.....I don't think he complained about the stress of being President for 8 years.
He just said he knew what to do to get well and "don't worry, the Republicans aren't the only ones who want 4 more years"!
Get better Bill!!!!

So cal,

Hey, I told y'all "over there" he'd be alright! :)

Secretariat
09-06-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by BetHorses!
Hey Secretariat

It was just a joke referring to Hillary not wanting Kerry to win.

AND I AM A REGISTERED DEMOCRAT WHO VOTED FOR BUSH AGAINST GORE AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN.

I'M A REGISTERD DEMOCRAT AND I VOTED FOR GORE AGAINST BUSH AND WILL VOTE FOR KERRY THIS TIME.

Do you really care? Well, I don't care who you vote for either.